Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 pm

Post subject: A Rants Forum
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:32 am 
Anceint Member Guy

This is a suggestion I have seen work on several other boards. What it in essence is, is a place to vent. Certain rules would have to apply such as no using others on the boards names, keeping whatever is said in the rants, in rants, and only rants (a punishment for not following these rules would of course be needed), and ect. I'd be more then happy to help in anyway possible. Though while giving them this forum, though with restrictions there is one thing that I suggest is granted, as to accomidate the members here, and that is to permit an anything goes rule (as far as swearing and language goes anyways.) since sometimes swearing up a storm helps even the coolest headed people releive stress.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:36 am 
Matrix Operator

That sounds like an extreme version of my Opinions Forum idea, which was rejected.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile