Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:17 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Tilx fluttered his wings. Something isnt right Mary Ann. i will try and fugure it out, but you should be warey of these people. i sense something odd about this group as well.

Mary Ann nodded her head as Tilx flew off. she then turned to face the group again. "who are all of you exactly?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:44 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: If Warhawk has to intoduce himself one more time, I swear i'm gonna :swear: and :swear: the lot of you.

IC: "My name is Warhawk. I am a travelling mercenary here on buisness.(Buisness? Buisiness? Business? whatever)." He eyed her, evaluating how dangerous she might be, and waited for her reply.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:04 pm 
Silver sorceress

ooc: hold your horses it's still basically the beginning.

Mary Ann noticed Warhawk's stare and returned the favor. "My name is none of your concern until i feel that you need to know. My companion is Tilx and in case your wondering he can do more damage to you in seconds that any other man can do to you in a battle." She turned to face Areon, "What are you doing back here in the alleys? this is not exactly the place that i would expect to see you."

Tilx flew back to Mary Ann and landed on her shoulder. I havent yet found the dragon, but i thought you should know that there is someone else in the alley listening in on you.

Mary Ann stiffened, instinctively she twitched her arm to reveal a hidden dagger.

ooc: akira, this would be your time to do something.

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

OOC: ok

IC: Is still watching them when mary ann reveals the blade and she immediatly stands up straight and focuses on her right hand which becomes surrounded by a black energy.
oh god i really dont want to fight, but i guess i should have realized something like this would happen she thought keeping her eyes on the blade.
maybe there isnt actually a need to fight she then fought again and the energy around her hand dissapeard.
if i explain myself then they shouldnt hurt me .... should they? .
Deciding she was probably on the verge of madness argueing with her own thoughts she carried on watching more alert and ready to react.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:50 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mary Ann scanned her surroundings trying to find the person Tilx was talking about. "Where are they Tilx?" she sent the mental message him. Tilx nodded his head towards another alley branch. They're over there. ignoring Warhawk and Areon she headed over to where Tilx had guestered. in a flash, she had the person on the ground with her dagger at their throat. "Who are you?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:09 am 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Wut2say, your character is quite a character (pun intended). She's a little to violent though. U might want to tone that down.

IC: Warhawx had his sword out in seconds, the tip resting on the elf's neck. "You have five seconds to back off. Dont even think about helping her, dragon, she'd be dead before you could intervene." His daggar was out in his left hand, pointed at the miniature dragon.

OCC: (Daggar? Dagger? wahtever)

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:22 pm 

Kiritsu was shocked at the other elfs speed and hadnt even had time to react before she was on the ground with a dagger to you throat.
Her hood once again fell of her head and she looked up at the other elf.
My ... my names kiritsu ... please let me stand up she said feeling rather uncomftorable on the floor with a knife at her throat.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:42 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mary Ann slowly backed up off of Kiritsu never sheathing her dagger.
"I'm back, now will we remove your sword point from my companions throat before i go after you?"

ooc: ok i'll tone her donw a bit.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:19 am 
Matrix Operator

Warhawk slowly relaxed, the blade point lifting off her neck. "I do not trust those who are quick to attack. No one is a friend or enemy unless proven otherwise." He turned to Kirtsu. "Though if you don't mind, would you explain why you were watching us?" He sheathed his sword, but kept his dagger in his hand.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:15 pm 

Kiritsu smiled at Warhawk,
its not everyday you see something like that i was interested She said smiling playfully.
i wasnt doing anything wrong i was just curious

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:34 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: So far everyone has spent their time attacking each other to no avail. Heavyman, can we have a raid of goblins? Or trolls, orc, dragons, monsters or something? A good fight should clear everyone's head.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:36 pm 
Silver sorceress

Ooc: definitely in for some clearing of heads, maybe while we're at the whole attack thing we can make a few tight friendships between characters.

Tilx looked at Kiritsu, curiousity killed the cat. maube you should find some better past time. he gave a dragonish grin,it may be safer then

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:10 pm 
Matrix Operator

OCC: Heavyman, we're waiting. I think a sudden raid on the northern border would be a good idea. We can save each others' lives a bit.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:20 am 
Matrix Operator

Warhawk glanced at the sun's position. "Excuse me, but I need to get something." He turned and strode away.

That was the last anyone would see of Warhawk, travelling mercenary.

-Tucker Max

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:32 pm 
Silver sorceress

OOC: ah, warhark, why you leaving? *puppy dog eyes* so sad.

IC: Mary Ann watched as Warhawk walked away. "Hmm, so sad, he may have been able to do some good if he had stayed. he was quite skilled."

Offline Profile