Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:06 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:04 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Sparks flew as Renet sliced the stone, but to little avail. The serpant felt the pang against the heart of it's being and turned it's full attention towards the attacker. It threw itself at her knocking the stone back into the churning waters, where it was quickly swept away elsewhere. Narage, who fell off the snake when it charged, shouted. "Yes, that obviously hurt it, but we need to seperate the water where the stone can't save itself!" She looked around at the others, "Come on, let's move!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:06 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

kaosu ran at the creature and fluttered her wings again which looked like a blur to people as they finally worked and she flew upwards dodging the creature until she was hovering behind its head.
well its about time she said while holding a hand out in front of her which became surrounded by black energy. Aiming her hand at the back of the creatures head she fired the black energy at it then flew down and hovered by narage.
so we have to get that little grey rock and get it away from water then she said looking up at the creature.

Last edited by Akira on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:27 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

Renet charged with the other attackers. She grabbed the rock and attempted to run away.
A whirlpool formed beneath her and she dropped it gasping. Her body was sucked in and then sent to the insides of the Monsters watery form. She ripped off her veil revealing her rabbit like features and gasped for air.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Narage quickly charted the runes for evaporation, by envisioning them in her mind, and threw the magic-encrusted dagger at the point where Renet dissapeared to. Instantly it took effect and the creature retreated, diving back into the water as the evaporation lost it's effect. The snake set it's sights on the the werecat now, and knocked it out of the way with the flick of it's tail. Seeing how easily she fell, and how afraid she was of the water it advanced. Narage called for her dagger, but she noticed it held firmly between the shifting eyes of the snake, She cried out as an icy tail lashed out at her.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:13 pm 

Kaosu spun around to narage and swore under her breath before quickly flying over to her and helping her up and pulling her away from the creature.
watch were you are going we dont want to end up like one of those do you she said pointing at the pile of bodies.
Looking up she spotted the dagger between the things eyes then looked at narage then flew upwards heading straight for the dagger.
oh god please say i get some good luck was all she could think as she headed for the dagger getting faster.

Last edited by Akira on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:43 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass looked over the mound of debris and bodies to see his comrades fighting the creature. He looked near the creature and saw kaosu flying straight for the creature. Something shiny caught his eye. It was narage's dagger. Fire and water makes steam and no more water. thought skass. Standing up he pointied a single finger at the dagger firing a line of fire at the dragon's head reducing it to steam. The dagger fell towards the floor but before it could hit the ground Skass was a dragon and flew to catch the dagger but a movement of the beast's tail made him miss and he rammed into the beast becoming suspended in water. Oh for the love of Odin!! I cant get out!!
Although outside the beast it sounded more like blub blu blubb!! Blub Blub BLUUUB!!

Last edited by manofthewolf on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:45 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage blushed at her weakness, and before she could thank Kaosu she was off at the creature. Now that she was out of harms way, she concentrated fully on the blade, strengthining her resolve with a few runes that blazed in her mind. The dagger sliced desperatly to get itself out, and succeded as Kaosu destracted the creature with her charge. The blade shot back into her hand and she renewed it's enchanment, this time with a freezing spell. As it's mighty tail swung desperatly, she threw the gleaming blade, instantly solidifying it. She shouted to the others. "Okay we're distracting it, find the stone and get it away!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:51 pm 

Kaosu looked at the now solid creature and smiled.
neat trick she said to narage before flying down and hovering above the waters surface.
now were is that rock it has to be somewerwe around here she said scanning the water.

Last edited by Akira on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:01 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Ok so we didnt work off my last post well then I'll just pick up when i jumped up about cast the fire bolt.

Skass jumped up preparing to cast fire bolt. But he saw a strange creature flying straight at it. He held back, afraid to hit her(or he, he coulldn't quite tell) Crap. Gotta go in a little bit closer. He changed to dragon flying straight towards the creature. Opening his mouth summoning up the fire to burn through the creature when suddenly the beast was ice. He crashed into it. Getting up he heard Kaosu mention the stone. Stone? why are we looking for a stone? He searched through the countless books he had read during the boredom of guard duty. Ooooh I gotcha now. He flew upwards scanning the water below.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:11 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage fell to her knees, a wave of exaustion coming over her. "I can't hold it like this forever, it's fighting." As if to prove her point the iced snake cracked in several places and started to leak out water, only to have the water freeze again as she regained concentration. "Hurry."

OOC: Didn't mention it really before, but I freed Renet with the evaporating dagger in the previous previous post... just so ya know...

Last edited by Jishdefish on Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:19 pm 

Kaosu began to hurry her search skimming the water as she flew over it.
oh god oh god were is it were is it she thought as she looked around seeing nothing that even slightly resembled a grey rock.
darn it were is it she said allowed her voice mixed with frustration and worry.

Last edited by Akira on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:38 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

Renet Was released by Narage's evaporating dagger. "Thanky..." she dropped and crawled over behind a rock and pulled out a health drink. The green liquid healed her slightly and she heard someone looking for something. Renet got up again and looked at the confused one. Looked like he was looking for a weapon. Something gleamed under Renet's feet. She picked it up. "Hey, you lookin for this?" she swung it side to side and threw it to Kaosu

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:10 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea yelled at Narage.
"Where would this stone be?!. . .The base?!" It was the main place she could think of. Before Narage could answer, Aluillea zoomed past her and dove into the water near the tail of the creature. She searched for the stone.
"Where is it?!!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:40 pm 

OOC: kaosus a girl

IC:Looks up and goes to grab object but misses it and it falls in the water behind her.
DARN IT she shouted looking behind her and trying to find the object.
Deciding that the stone was more important she looked around and saw Aluillea dive into the water.
please say she finds it she said to herself hoping that the girl wouldnt drown and hopefully find it before kaosus wings got wet again and were of no use for yet another period of time.

Last edited by Akira on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:05 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

The ice serpant cracked a final time, and Narage yowled: "It's gonna blow!" She shifted symbols, and the frozen snake exploded into a thousand icy needles. They melted as they touched the water and the water began bubbling as the thing reformed itself. The werecat however fell to her knees panting, but quickly jumped behind the pile of bodies again, a piece of plastic stuck to her leg.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:22 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea was pushed backwards in the water when the creature exploded. She tumbled for a while, but soon regained composure. She swam back towards the creature as it reformed itself. She surfaced for air and saw Narage on the 'raft'.
"Where would the stone be?!" she yelled across to Narage. "If you tell me, I can get it!" She said the last part with complete confidence. She was sure she could do it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:29 pm 

Kaosu looked over at narage and flew over to her noticing her fall to her knees. Once she had got to her after dodging a couple of near hits from the creatures tail she knelt down beside her.
hay you alright you look a bit worn out she asked seeming quite worried.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:28 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

Renet leant on a rock and shouted to Narage. "Hey you!" "You know how to beat this thing?!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:48 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"I'm fine, the magic takes a lot out of me that's all." She caught her breath, and shouted to the others. "Find the stone, it could be anywhere in this water!" Narage gasped as the water rushed up around her and Kaosu.

The snake had now reformed around them, the stone floating just a foot above her head, which happened to also be where the creature's was. She struggled for air, the serpant suffacating both of them. Everything was a blur as they stayed in the center of the creature as it attacked over and over.

The world passed in slow motion, not reviewing her past like it says in the movies. She felt her entire body convulse, desperatly crying out for air...

But she realized that despite all the water around her, her leg was dry. Reaching down Narage pulled the inflated piece of plastic off her limb, and placed the life-giving oxygen to her lips. It was the best breath she had ever taken, despite the decayed smell. She conserved it and closed the bag tight, nudging the equally oxygen starved Kaosu, offering it to her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:27 am 

Kaosu felt weaker and weaker and couldnt see right whether from lack of oxygen or being in water. She looked around at narage when she nudged her and accepted what she offering to her. Her eyes were going blurry so she couldnt make out exactly what the thing was but she knew what it did from what she had seen narage do while her eeys had been working properly. Finally being able to take a breath of air again she closed the bag and handed it back to narage. Looking around she spotted the stone above the heads and would have swore if it wasnt for that she was still holding her breath so instead just looked annoyed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:18 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea watched as Narage and Kaosu were smother by the monster. She also saw the stone just above them. With a sudden burst of strength, she dove back into the water and quickly made her way to the serpent. It was busy concentrating on the other two to notice Aluillea. She was within a foot of the stone. She reached to grab it but missed. She reached again. Her fingers were only inches from it. . .

OOC: Jish, I'm gonna let you stay in charge of the creature since I don't really know too much about it. You can do whatever with Lilly. If you feel like letting it knock her out, go ahead. If you want her to reach the stone, go ahead. You're the boss.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:45 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Yeah, it's been a week and Tal hasn't responded, Neither has Drian. So I thinks its about time to wrap this up.

Narage took her turn in breath, and nearly lost it when Aluillea rushed up by her. She immediatly wanted to ask 'What the @!#@# are you doing?' But of course they were underwater, so she just watched in puzzlement at the girl paddling up the snake like it were a swimming pool. She tried to herself, but couldn't hardly move. Alullia reached for the stone , but couldn't quite reach it. The snake felt the movement and convulsed, but to little avail, as they were like brocclie in jello. Narage used all her strength to push at lilly's foot, elevating her to the stone. She grasped it, and then looked at Narage as if asking 'Now What?' She passed up the bag of oxygen in a frenzy, almost draining it. She guestured putting something inside and closing it tight.

OOC: Do the honors?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:44 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Drum roll, please. . .

Someone pushed Aluillea the rest of the way to the stone. She grabbed the stone and looked down at Nararge with a questioning look. Nasrage tossed a bag her way. Aluillea quickly opened the bag and shoved the stone inside. She squeezed the bag to make sure all of the water was out of it then tightly closed it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:26 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

The snake shuddered let out a dying scream, vibrating through the water, threatining to drive them all mad. It dived franticly, sufficating, towards the bodies blocking the drain.

The force of the water knocked the corpses--or in some cases, broke them--out of the way. The serpant slipped easily throught the now-cleared drain, dissaperating as it went. Narage clung desperatly to a stone jutting out of the floor, as the water and stone threatened to tear both cloth and flesh, Kaosu and Alullea clinging desperatly in a chain, for if anyone of them slipped it would be their end.

The water's furious gurgle slowed to a small trickle and she loosed her grip. She reached out to help Alullea up, but as the glove brushed against the bag that held the stone, both cloth and stone broke into orange flame, and the stone let out yet anouther piercing scream. Narage stumbled back, the glove thrown off in an instant. The flame grew, and grew, it's light blinding, until a creature of pure energy stood before them. None of them could look at it directly, but it's shape was clearly defined as humanoid with huge wings. It spoke.

You children have done the impossible, slaying a creature that cannot be slayed, and surviving a battle that should have rightly claimed your life to law.

He--no, she stopped speaking. As if expecting them to speak for themselves.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:12 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Alluillea clung desperately to the other two as the serpent made its final departure. When it was over, Narage offered Aluillea a helping hand, but her glove brushed against the bag. Aluillea watched in amazement as the bag and glove burst into flames. What was even more amazing was the being that seem to come from the stone. Aluillea stared at it in wide eyed wonder and listened as it spoke. It finished and looked as if it was waiting for a response. Before Aluillea could stop herself, she blurted out, "Who are you?!" As soon as she said it, she covered her mouth. Her curiosity always got the better of her, and most people took it for rudeness. She had no idea what or who this being was, but she prayed that she had not upset them. Aluillea was not ready for another fight so soon.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next