Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:33 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:26 am 
King of Dragons

Mychasi flipped down the shaft after his new found companions. Light, butterfly wings erupted from his back, and he floated down lazily like a leaf. The smell of death hit him like a bat. He nearly gagged but adjusted quickly and hovered above the two making a raft out of the corpses.

"Ewww, have you no decency?! Da heck is wrong with you?!" he said abrasively to the people on the...dead people.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:36 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Well I'd rather SIT on it then SWIM in it." She eyed the water with an evil glare. "You don't have much to worry about, you have flight on your side."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:57 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Looks up at Mychasi
''well that would have been the smart thing to do'' she said looking at him flying
''why did i have to walk into the door without looking down''
Flutters her wings a bit
''damn it there to wet its gonna be ages before they dry of'' looks a bit sad that her wings will be unusable for a while.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:26 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Yeh, I guess I'll try to play Tarya. I'm not quite sure what she would do in some situations, though.

IC: Tarya let out a yell and Aluillea yelped as they fell into the water. Aluillea surfaced and saw Tarya climbing aboard Narage's makeshift raft.
"No thank you," Aluillea said with a sniff. "I think I'd rather swim." She easily caught up with the 'raft' and swam beside it. She glanced up when she noticed a bright flash of color out the corner of her eye. She laughed as she saw the green-haired man with butterfly wings.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:45 am 
King of Dragons

Mychasi gave the evil eye to Aluillea as she laughed at his wings.

\Da heck is wrong with you wetface?!\ he said defensively.

Jacyinth jumped down with a yell and grabbed Mychasi's ankles, with a yelp, he fell a few feet but caught himself by flapping his wings faster.

\GAH! Leggo! Leggo!\

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:16 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
OOC: Okay well, Crimsan's char is still zombie-ing behind us, just as a reminder...

IC: As the last prisoner jumped out of the lab it exploaded, shaking the very fabric of the facility. The tunnel behind them gave way and collapsed, causing a sudden upsurge of the vile water. Their world was given to bubbles and green tinted walls. Just as her lungs were about to burst the flooding tunnel reached an end, giving way to a wide chamber, flooded, though with no watermarks of anykind on the walls. It ended in a heavily wire-framed caged opening, closed at this time. There was a small tornado in the middle of the chamber apparently bodies had piled up, preventing drainage against the great current. Narage was trembeling, her claws dug deep into the bodybag. She looked around for the others, but noticed something gleam against the electric red-washed lights. Getting it back togeather she paddled over to it and found some of the items from her appartment, apparently the flood had washed a few confiscated items down from the complex. Her weapons--and the others'--would most likely be here too.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:17 am 

Kaosu was still muttering about not being able to use her wings when narage had paddled over to to something shiny. Seeming to forget about her wings for the time she followed behind narage interested in what she had found.
what you got there narage she said curiously

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:06 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: Sorry guys i was gone for a while there and then forgot to post on here. Lets just pretend I have participated in everything but have been silent due to makla's comment on my "stupid plan". Ok? Ok ont o the post im in dragon form and as you know I communicate telepathically while in dragon form.

IC: Yeah whatcha got narage? Hovers a few feet
off the water looking at the shiny thing

edit: Added few to "a few feet".

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:14 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Umm... Yeah, did you read all of the last post?

IC: "It's a some of coin collection from my appartment." She held up the old staff and star decorated copper and silver pieces. "They obviously confinscated some of our stuff, and it got washed down here, in the flood." Spotting something else she picked it out of the muck, she opened it and exclaimed.

"Oh, God! Look at my hair!" She noticed for the first time the horrid gunk that had collected in her hair and the dirt which stained her skin and caught in her whiskers. "Well, that's no good, at least you guys don't look much better." Smirking she held the mirror up to Kaosu. Getting her little laugh she turned back to the greenish water. "I bet our weapons are down here too, I mean they had to of had some dranage problem to get these coins out of their 5 pound case." She spotted her own dagger along with two others close at hand. She offered them up and Ridia accepted them. Now where is my staff? She shifted through the muck with renewed faith in her hypothesis.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:09 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

OOC: I am so so so sorry for not being online. No computer for two months+ so you cant blame me.

IC: Renet had been following the other prisoners since her release. She went over to her helper and thanked them.
Following the others, Renet carried on, tagging along,not speaking to any of them. after all, there was nothing better to do.

When the tunnel collapsed and the party retreated to the murky green chamberoom, Renet sighed as she saw some of her earnings from a recent raid sunk to the bottom of the sewage.
Narage started to give out weapons. " It was great to see her trusty knives again. She walked up to Narage and whispered thanks, for the first time in a while, she smiled. then grabbed the two, and put them in their leather sheaths on her boots. Renet then walked away and looked up and around for a possible exit

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:40 pm 

Kaosu nearly shrieked at the sight of her hair but restrained herself and instead listened to narage and looked were she was looiking.
oh brilliant im gonna have to search for my weapons
Sighs and begins looking around for her weapons grumbling under her breath about how gross this place was and how she couldnt wait to wash her hair.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:49 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: UUUUUGHHHH!!!!!!! this is PISSING ME OFFF!! Look, I'm getting a friggin' computer in nine days for my birthday so I can finally get on everyday without having to worry about being !@#$%-blocked by the stupid school manframe!!! UGH! S'okay tho, s'okay.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:19 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: No need to shout. :roll: Although I am lucky, my school isn't that smart. MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry :oops:

IC: Regretfully, Narage dipped her hands into the water, paddling lightly, scanning the waist-deep water. She spied something that made her smile; A body, dead and submurged, with the rest of them in the center of the room. This one was different though, it had no plastic, although the only thing she could see was the hand; a GLOVED hand. She reached down, grasping at the plastic, on edge from the water on her bare arm. Finally Narage retreaved it, and slid it on her delicate right hand. It seemed to fit perfectly.

The mit had a golden brightness to it, and despite just being retrived from the depths of the muck, dried almost instantainiously. It had a drawing of a strange flaming serpant with legs conquering a silver horned one. Looking at the palm however she saw a circle of runes, the like of which she had never seen. She thought about shouting her discovery but on second thought: It was only a glove, and they were busy looking for their own stuff...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:12 pm 

Kaosu went around the water searching for her weapons, she had stopped moaning about the water seeing as she remembered being in worse situations with some of her jobs and not moaning then so she thought it silly to moan now.
Feeling around she grasped something in the murky water and when she pulled it up it was revealed to be her sword which she looked at happliy.
nice to see this again she said happliy wiping it clean of most of the muck.
now for my dagger she said looking around.
Turning around to narage she shouted over to her found anything yet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:29 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

flies over to the raft and changes back to human. Well then. This is comfy.
Examines the tunnel around him. Hmm... Didnt even know this was down here. I wonder where it leads.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:09 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Nothing yet!" She shouted back to Kaosu. Narage paddled silently with her new glove, satisfied. She smiled as Skass landed on her makeshift boat. "Well apparently to no where." She replyed pointing to the Wiremesh grate on the far wall. She looked back at the pile of bodies and thought, I sure hope my stuff's not down there...

OOC: From now on could you all disable your sig? Just simply uncheck the 'Attach Signature' thing at the bottom of a post. They are quite annoying and ought to be excluded.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:57 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

OOC: My name is skass. Sure thing about the sig ill disable it.

IC: Looks over at the gate. I'll go check it out. Maybe i can open it. Changes back to dragon and flies over to the gate. Shouts back. Looks a little flimsy. I'll see if i can break it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:59 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Maybe..." Narage felt cold all of a sudden, something was here, waiting for them. "Maybe we shouldn't..." She looked through the grate, spying the familure knot that was the top of her staff, swamped in a pile of muck. She reconsidered, after all anything alive was in there, her staff would have given her warning, as one of the charms crafted within it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:28 am 

Kaosu began to get frustrated that she couldnt find her dagger.
damn it were is it she said looking around a bit more before standing up.
im owed a bit of good luck she then said more quietly and more to herself. Fluttering her wings a bit she was able to lift herself slightly but she landed again almost instantly.
damn it still to wet and i could have got a better look around if they werent she said sounding annoyed again.

Last edited by Akira on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:57 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass pulled on the Gate for a minute before it gave. Dark in there. he said peering into the tunnel. We'll need some light. Skass picked up an upper leg and stared at the tip a second before it lit with a moderate flame. This should give us all we need. Looking around he asks anyone else want one?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:36 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage called to her staff, and it wriggled under the force, but the slime around it convulsed, snapping the hardened ceder like a twig. The creature sunk beneath the water, before rearing up at nearly the height of the easily 70ft cave!

***BOSS***

Elemental Water Serpant: TSURMESS!!!

Length: Uncertain
Weight: Uncertain
Description: Shimering and huge, depending on the amount of water available to it. The creature exists as a force of magic, it's only real weak spot is a core of rock that can be found anywhere within the water that it is born from. The stone is near impossible to break, though, the creature can be subdued by removing the fist-sized grey rock.

History: A non-living construct, ageless and made entirly of water. These creatures have existed since the begining of time, a deathbringer to many a sea monster. Without adiquite water supply it is simply a muck monster with an endless apitite for blood and flesh, but with a flood of liquid such as this it is a near unstoppable force.

*ATTACKS*

"Thousand Swords" A whip of it's mighty tail and ice spikes shoot out, as hundreds of deadly arrows and daggers.

"Leviathen's Grasp" Wraps or forms around a person, drowning them in itself.

"Twin Deaths" As a last ditch move, it can make a horendous whirlpool with it's body, lasting until it's core is eroded or seperated away from any waters.

Narage lept from her makeshift boat, jumping to the pile of bodies, that was now an island due to the creature taking water from the collective lake in which they were in. It rose great spikes of ice, trapping them within the room with no means of escape.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:06 pm 

Kaosu was still moaning about her dagger when the creature showed up and she had to cover her own mouth to stop her from crying out in surprise. Deciding she didnt want to get killed by this thing she went over to were narage was.
um .... any ideas

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:33 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass spun around and saw narage and kaosu. Pulling out his gun he dropped behind a pile of rubbish and bodies. Over here you great ugly...thing! He opened fire on the water serpent. He then crawled over to another pile and fired again. I'm over here now!The serpent noticed skass and whipped it's tail in his direction sending icey spikes at him. One caught Skass in the the upper leg. Eeerrgghhh!! He pulls the spike out and moves his hand over the wound and it heals leaving only a small pink scar. Anyone else got an idea my bullets arent doing much!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:28 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Yeah, let's let this last a bit, just keep on postin'!

The serpant roared like a thousand waterfalls, deafening them, it swung a mighty wall of water that was it's tail, sending whistling icicles of death, the world gave way to steaming, boiling heat, as it gave a breath of scalding mortar. "Out of the way!" She ducked behind the bodies, upset about the water, but only slightly, after all getting a little wet was nothing to dying. Yes, yes, It had to be a water dragon. She shouted to the others. "It's obviously impervious to projectiles! Try slicing it!" Running along the edge of the waist-deep water, she came behind the creature, and attemted to scale it with her dagger in mouth.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:50 pm 
Guardian of Mileenia

Renet turned to see the water creature.
"Oh" she gasped. "Looks like we're gonna have to beat this bitch out of our way" She walks in front of Narage then turns to her. "Listen babe, lets all try and get this over with. Ive got heists to do, and Im not in the mood for hanging with little kids. Jewels to steal, money to rob. You know, I really..." she was whacked away by the creatures tail plummetting the Viera upwards and then crashing into a peak at the top of the cave.
She then fell into the muddy gloop under her and coughed up bloody flem.
"OOh your askin' for it" she pelted forward and jumped off walls to glide past the past of its body holding the grey rock, then quickly taking a slice with her daggers.
"Now, Narage is it? Go geddim"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next