Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:07 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:32 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"If you have that kind of power what are you doing as a guard!? You could be leading expoditions to the south pole! Maybe helping set up that colony!" Narage sniffed, and stopped dead in her tracks. Her hair stood on end as she realized what was behind her. She hissed and climed up a rafter. "Werewolf!" She pointed an accusitory finger at Aluillea.

OOC: I don't know why you guys don't want to post on here, it's supposed to be fun! I know that Makla and her sis have a good excuse but, nobody else has informed me of such! Come on guys, post!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:16 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

I dont like to change. If im not careful my armor doesnt..er...come back. If I need to then sure i will but...well id rather not.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:45 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea was startled when Narage turned on her.
"What?!" she asked in shocked. "What are you talking. . .what?! I didn't do anything!" She shrank back from the accusing finger. She didn't like what she was, and she didn't like others knowing. She backed against a wall and looked up at Narage.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:09 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Narage paused. Could she be wrong? She sniffed again, taking as little time as possible. No, she was one, but there was no bad aura about and the moon was far from full. The WereCat sighed and let go of the rafter, landing swiftly on her feet. "Sorry, false alarm." She said simply, and continued along the hall.

As they continued it grew more clean and hospital-like. They climbed a set of stairs before they heard voices. Two of them, argueing over something, the exact words inaudable among the echoes. They obviously settled it shortly, and continued with their work, as typing was heard shortly after. Narage stoped as the group neared a corner. She motioned for them to halt and whispered silently: "Here's the plan, I will sneak around and try to create a commotion, when I yowl, you attack. If I meow, you consider me dead and flee. Got it?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:32 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea let out a relieved sigh. She gave Narage a grateful smile. She didn't know if Narage was truly confused or just playing it off so others wouldn't be suspcious. Either way, Aluillea was thankful.
She followed Narage and the others down the hall and listened to the plan.
"But what if they're friendly?" Aluillea asked. "You're going to attack allies?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:08 pm 
The Broken One

Jaciynth narrowed his eyes and looked down at Narage. "Ya seem ta take grat confadance in ya skills, missah. Bu' ah am no so sure ya are qualified ta take on da strangers." He laughed quietly, a deep scornful chuckle. "Ya are but a wee kitty."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:11 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage said to Aluillea, "I really don't take murderous scientists who clasp me in Silver cuffs as my compadres," She turned to the swamplander. "and as for my strength, this kitty has claws." She slipped the silverware(not really silver) she had gotten from the guard between her fingers, and slipped around the corner.

She peaked around from behind a few drums of something warm, even through the thick insulation wrapping. Before Narage could wonder what it was, a scientist shouted. "That's three! She's progressed further than any of the others. She must be the key!" Narage was confused at what he was talking about so she rose up slightly. The man was guesturing at a computer console, and the other joining him, but at the oppisite side of the room was the most shocking thing of all. Three hospital cots, all slightly slanted forward, sat the people from the prison--the ones Smiley had taken. The first, a green haired man, was convulsing horrably, hundreds of needles sticking into him--as well as the other two, with electricle cords attached, all coming from a matching barrel mounted above them. The baddest off though was the winged woman, who was actually glowing blue and was convulsing the worst. Narage was shocked, she had to act fast. She threw her fork, catching the first man in the leg and yowled as she tackled the other, knife in hand.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:15 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

*rounds the corner and with a quick movement of his hand two scientists slam together* "Anyone else want some of this? *Walks up to the two scientists* " Aww sleeping like babies. So, Ivan, it's my turn to make fun of someone in there sleep." *Crushes Ivan's chest under his boot* " Now for you. I dont know your name but i do know you worked with Ivan. *Stands him up and walks him over to a desk where the computer is and takes the mouse yanks it out and ties the chord around his neck so he could only just breathe* "I'd kill him too but we may need him."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:34 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Kaosu slowy drifted into concuosness only to be greeted by a shock of immense pain that didnt seem to end. She opened her eyes slowy which in itself seemed to take alot of effort and looked around. Werever she was it wasnt a nice place. She began to remember waking up before and seeing and hearing some people before falling back to sleep.
Kaosu tried to lift her head up but the pain kept her from moving.
Soon she began to hear voices but they didnt sound like the ones before in fact one of them sounded more like a cat youling than anything. Feeling that these people hadnt been here before and that they could either be evil or be her last hope she gathered what strengh she had and cried out weakly '' he..help .... please ''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:45 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage struggled, grappeling with the scientist. He was a bit tougher than she had thought and was winning the battle, but never-the-less she heard the cry. "Dammit, somebody help the prisoners!" She rolled and finally kneed the man 'where the sun don't shine'. Narage then took the knife and cut his wrist. "Thats for the cuffs." She then attempted to knock him out with a punch, but it took two. She picked up her knife and stabbed it into the console, effectivly shutting down the machine, but at the same time zapping her. Her hand stung severly, as well as her left foot.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:01 pm 

Kaosu heard a struggle and someone shouting ''help the prisoners'' which was all she needed to know that these guys werent out to kill her. As she lay there struggling to get control of her movements and stop herself from crying out in pain she dicided that she wasnt going to let herself remain feeling in this much pain. Concentrating on her pain she tried to use her powers over light magic to numb the pain.As the little magic she could use at the time spread throughout her body she prayed to god that it would at any means possible stop the pain.Soon the pain seemed to be ebbing but she could tell that it wasnt her magic as it hadnt even began to work so she guess that whatever she had been hooked up to had stopped.

Last edited by Akira on Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:33 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

*walks over to the prisoner which spoke* "Well hello there. In a but of a bind are we?" *looks her over* I dunno that i can do anything to heal you. I can get rid of these. *gently rips off the cords attached to her* "Want me to numb the pain? Well I'll give it a shot." *moves his hand over her for a short time* "Hmmm...i hope that helped some.Ok what now miss....I never got your name" *looks over at narage*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:54 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

She stood rooted to the spot electricity tracing itself along her nerves. God somebody help me!! was the only thing she thought. The pain was unbarable, but she stood helpless, until the circut blew, plunging them in darkness. She fell, her heart stopping, untill she hit the ground, bringing her back to reality. Soon the floodlights flickered on and cut through the darkness. Narage was coughing her lungs out, but managed an "Everybody okay?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:23 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea didn't participate in the fight. While the others fought, she went to the green haired one and started trying to remove the needles. She slowly and carefully pulled the needles out. It was a trying task considering he was jerking so violently. Suddenly, the power went out. When the lights came back on, he wasn't shaking as badly. This made her task a little less complicated, but not by much.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:56 am 

Thanks the person who took the cords attached to her of and shakily sits up before rather quickly grabbing groups of needles and ripping them out of her.Once all of the needles in her were out she stood up trying hard not to fall over and stepped out of the thing she was in.She had got control over most of her movements apart from occasional twitch in her arm or leg but it didnt stop her walking over to the person on the floor and kneeling down next to her. She sat the person up and spoke to her ''hay are you alright''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Yes, though it was mostly thanks to you, most people don't survive being shocked like that, but your aura is effecting the outcome of things..." Narage tried to stand, but her leg was hurting severly. She managed to stand after a few tries and held out a bloody hand. "I'm Narage, werecat and would-be herbalist."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:12 pm 

''um...your welcome'' kaosu said standing up and shaking her hand not caring about the fact that it was bloody. As Kaosu looked around the room and at the unconcous scientists only one thing came to mind which she asked
''What is going on here''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:43 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage answered slowly: "Apparently we are in a research facility of somesort, taking people of the streets. None of you would propably know about it(OOC: But a few of you do), but I found a letter explaining a delima facing our planet, and this probably has something to do with that..."

She stooped and searched a scientist, taking his pants and sliding them over her hospital garb. They were extreamly loose and she had to tighten the belt considerably. She pulled a tazer out of a pouch and replaced it, searching for something. She found a screw driver finally and used it to open up the ruined computer. "There!" She exclaimed, pulling out the hard drive. "This should get us our answers, that is when I get to a terminal... Anyway, I think we should check the prisoners, and possibly take the living ones with us." She turned to the guard. "Would you know where some streatchers are?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:34 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Hmmm...I dunno i'll go check another room *sprints off into the hallway a short time passes and he returns with two stretchers* Here you are. * walks over to the scientist still alive but with a mouse cord around his neck* Do we need him?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:22 am 

well that explains something Kaosu thought listening to narage.
She shivered slightly as she saw the others who were tested on then turned back to narage. ''well thanks for the save anyway and my names kaosu''. She nearly slapped herself as she fineshed the sentence. She had been going by a false name in her everday life for ages and had never slipped out her real name since it was the name she used when she was working and it was how anyone who had ever heard of her(which quite a few people had)knew her by.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:35 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea removed the last of the needles from the man. She carefully lifted him up and laid him over her shoulder with ease. She turned to the others.
"Where do we go now? And is anyone going to get the other one?" she asked indicating the other person laying on the table.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:51 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Narage went over to the man and checked his pulse, though she new it would be fruitless. He had blood trails from his eyes and nose, as if it had been attempting to escape his body out of fear. She turned away, almost gagging. "Dead." was all she managed to say.

She then took the streatcher from the guard with a quick thanks, and wheeled it over to the werewolf. The hair on her ears stood up slightly as she got within arms-length of her. "We must hurry, surly someone would have noticed the power surge." As if to prove her point, the lights flickered back on and the computer spat out a couple of sparks as the power was restored. "$#!+, they're already here!" She fingered the tazer in her pocket, ready.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:18 pm 
Knowledgable Viking

Qucikly everyone lay on the ground as if I had killed you *draws sword* We'll wait for them to walk in a little then we can ambush them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:31 pm 

kaosu sighed dousnt he realize the faults in his plan she thought before looking up and deciding to speak dont you think they will get a suspicious of you when we arent covered in blood but you apparently killed us with a sword [/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:10 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: *sigh* just pretend me and Av participated in the previous events somehonw.

IC: "Then smar th' en'mies blud on yaselvs!" Jaciynth snapped. "When ya are in ah pinch, ya follah ev'n tha most idiotic of plans!"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next