Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:26 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
The creature looked at her--or at least it seemed to. The light shone brighter around Alullia. "I am the Lord of Chaos, or at least part of her."

She turned again to Narage. "You wore my glove, no doubt you see it's benefits." For the first time Nara suddenly realized her entire body was completly dry, it was strange, how she hadn't noticed this comfort, despite all her attempts to keep dry.

All of you recieved my letter, and passed my test. I apologize for decieving you, but all that was contained in that parchment will have come to pass if it isn't for us. I am here to point you in the right direction, for this is only the begining of your task.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:06 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Kaosu was still coughing a bit when the being appeared but stopped coughing and looked at the being amazed.
So your here to help us to stop what is apprently gonna happen to the world in the future she said still trying to figure out why she wasnt dead yet.
and i dont wanna be rude for asking but if your part of the lord of chaos then ... weres the other part? she asked hoping that she didnt offend but she wanted to know as much about this person as possible before she trusted her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:40 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
She looked now at Kaosu. "Within the moon, mostly, although I reside in anything and everything that is energy. Even a part of me lives in you, animating your bodies."

As if anticipating the next question she continued. "The sun contains the Lord of Law, and moon, myself. Such is the way of things since the world was remade the last. Yin and Yang, Law sealing Chaos, and Chaos sealing Law." She looked down at the stone, still alight with flame. "This creature was a being of law, tampered and awakened with the slightest bit of pure chaos. It is made of moonstone, the second purest form of Law, to that contained within the sun."

She wavered for a second, her flame stirred by the wind. "I have less time than I thought, I must make this quick. Each of you step forward and accept a small token of power for your journey as well as one question. You are all chosen to be the Defenders of Chaos, as the officials of this world seek to aid Law. Under these circumstances, I am allowed to choose my champions, before I meet my end."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:58 pm 

Kaosu just stared at the being a bit surprised at what she said.
so your ..... and we are ... oh my god she said all of what was said finally sinking in.
Deciding to wait for someone else to step forward she stood there behind narage looking at the being.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:01 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Aluillea took a step forward.
"Ok," she said with a grin. "What are we to do?" She wanted answers before it was too late.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:10 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

The being of flame stepped forward, and touched Aluillea's forhead. She drew an intercate design with runes not seen on this world for centuries. "I grant you the gift of lightning, quickly and merclessly you strike. You have a vital role to play in the events to come. As for your question you all must find and keep the Keys of World away from those who wish to extinguish me and restore my brother." She finished the design and placed her whole palm upon her brow, and a crackle sounded, and the marks disappeared. The Chaos Lord stepped back and asked: "Who will be next?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:22 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Wait, what does this mean?" Aluillea asked as she stepped back. "Can I use lightening or is it just speed?" She wanted to know all about her new gift.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:36 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"You can manipulate lightning, and equally electricity at your will. The only limits are your imagination and will." None of them could see her smiling but her voice portrayed her feelings.

OOC: I think I will do Makla and her sister by tommorrow if no one else wants to. They need to get their powers as well, though, I will wait yet anouther day for Tal. I don't think Drian is coming back though...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:41 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Sorry, I'm suppose to be in charge of Avriliya's (sp?) character. But I have no idea what she would do.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:46 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: 'Tis okay, if she doesn't show by tommorrow, I'll wing it and type out what she'd most likely say, no big deal, just a bit of interpretation. I'm still deciding what I want her character to have anyways. :roll:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:05 pm 

Kaosu watched as the being drew the design on Aluillea's forehead and when she had stepped back kaosu took a step forward a little bit wary of what was going on but also curious.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:26 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"I appologize Kaosu. You and Narage do not recieve gifts. You are one of the Keys of World. It was not my doing that brought you here, as my brother, and myself have no power over your will. As for powers, there are arts reserved only for the Keys, but they must be discovered on your own."

Narage stepped forward. "Am I a Key too then?" This was irritating her, why did they not get powers?

"No, my child, you already have a gift. Magic is a most potent energy, though equally dangerous."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:31 pm 

Kaosu once again just stared at the being and went to say something but stopped then finally thought through everything and spoke so what your saying is that .... im a key? she said .

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:08 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Yes." She said simply. Obvously it was the next person's turn.

Jacyinth looked up from where he had gripped onto a chain in the wall when the chamber emptied, his unconcious sister in tow. "Yoo minn dat aftier al' dis truble 'e wint thriw 'e git nuttin?"

"Not at all, Jacyinth. You and your sister's magics are limited, each two sides of a trigram. Yin and Yang, Tarya the light, healing and praying, you the dark, hurting and chanting. I give you each a minor power, but one with much promise." She walked towards them, any puddles in her way evaporating as she steped over them. Chaos took Tarya's hand and drew an insignia, and did the same to Jacyinth, who at first was reluctant. She placed them both togeather, and the seal melted away the same as with aluillea.

"There you are, Jacyinth with Sound, and Tarya with Light. Seperate your powers do little to hinder the foe, but togeather you can create illusions to trick the most complex minded."

She looked back at the rest of the group, most specificly the fairy, tending his wings, which had been punctured by the ice blasts. "You have yet to ask me for your ability Mychasi."

OOC: I'll give him till tommorrow to post. Is there anyone I've forgotten?

Last edited by Jishdefish on Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:37 pm 

Kaosu was a bit shocked at how blunt the beings answer was and still was quite confused.
How do i get caught up in this sort of stuff she thought, focusing on her wings which looked quite worn by being battered by the water.
One minute im about to go out on an important assasination the next im being told im some sort of key.
Giving up on her wings for now she focused back on the being wondering what would happen next.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:00 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Sorry, I've been sick over the holiday. I think it's pnemonia with a touch of a cold, dunno... Anyways I appologize in advance for using your character without your consent, Tal, but we really need to finish this up. Oh-no, *slaps forehead* I forgot manofthewolf! $#*%, I hope he shows up. I'm sorry about those posts that I accedently overlooked, apparently you posted just before I did, a bad bout but it happens.

IC: Mychasi was troubled slightly. "You expect to burst in here, tell us this is all some sort of plot and conspiricy and do what you ask of us with just your word, and some forged letter?" There was doubt in his voice but a sparkle in his eye. "I'm all for it."

"Thank you." She stepped towards him, marking this time the base of the neck. "You, fairy, are granted the gift of life, the control of more docile creatures and plants, and the power of healing."

She stepped back, and surveyed the room, her eyes stopping on the dragon, whom had recently suffered a small crash against a thick block of ice. "What about you, are dragons above the elements?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:06 am 
Knowledgable Viking

Skass groaned in reply at first but sat up and changed back to human form Actually im not a dragon completely so nah im not above elements.

<edit>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:27 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

She walked up to him. "Well Dragon-kin, I grant you the gift of flame, not only can you breath it, but sustain and manipulate." She drew this mark upon his cheek, brushing the rustling energy that was her hand against it, making the mark dissappear in a small flood of flame.

As the last gift was given she staggered back, her form bristling. She shown brighter than before, but it was a small feat. The candle burning brighter before it's extinguishing. Her voice, crackling with power reverberated through the chamber: "You Defenders of Chaos must find the remaining Keys of World and do whatever you can to keep them from Law, no one but those here can be trusted, your government has been compromised." Her being shuddered again even brighter.

"Find the Keys, Kaosu will know when you find one. The fate of this dimension rests on your hands, you alone must fend off the Warriors of Law, and restore the balance."

With that she shimmered into a thousand sparks, the glove falling with a small splash in the water, where Narage rushed to pick it up. The heroes looked into the dark of the tunnel ahead, where at the end, a small light shone dimly in the darkness.

//end of Chapter One

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7