Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:29 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:38 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

armotag rose from the ground stretching his arms "nice sleep he said, and we didnt have to walk to the cave either, brilliant service, so what have i missed?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:45 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: Don't yell at me Mia. I fixed his name, and no, you didn't explain everything. Say something nice to Thea and summarize on how your pack split up...please.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:47 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

a baby wolf jumped on armotag "is this from the pack i think it is he said." looking into the wolves eyes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:50 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC: woah Mia chill.It's just a name.
------------------------------------------------
Tamien put down the puppy she was holding and watched Mia and Thea.She didn't really feel like sharing,that would bring back years of pain and regret and worse,make her cry in front of everyone,and she would never live that down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:54 pm 
King of Dragons

Tellision called all of the remaining wolf pups over to him and bid them leave the cave. A she-wolf stood by to lead them away.

Seraphine watched them leave and smiled as they playfully leapt at each other. She noticed that Tamien and Armotag had awoken as well. She grinned at them.

"Have a nice rest? I did, although waking up was another thing.." she wiped at some slobber on her sleeve.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:57 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn didn't really feel like sharing.
"Well,. . .uh. . ." he stuttered. he never seem to be able to produce normal words in uncomfortable situations. He was glad when Seraphine's attention was turned from him.
Another close call, he thought to himself. I can't take this much more.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:33 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien stood up and looked Brothorn.
"You seem to be in a bit of a tizzy."she joked,and walked out of the cave.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:48 am 
Legendary Warrior

During the commotion, Celestial was sleeping like a baby. After a while he woke up, looked at the group, felt the emotions in the air and went back to sleep.

Wake me when ya'll want to leave.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:35 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Standing up, Mia wiped the tears from her eyes. Then, walking over to celestial, She kicked him sofedly in his back. " Wake up you need to hear this." Then turning around she said " Ill- we'll tell you why our pack split up." Walking over to Tellision she said, " When our father died he had already passed down the packs treasures each of which attributed to our own special powers like i was going to make a pack but i didnt i had recieved Turluin the Sword of lue Inferno." She said drawing hern sword with the Broken blue Sapphire in the hilt. " My siblings got the other Magesties. Tellision got the gold magesty the bow of golden wind. We all split up and were going to make our own pack each symbolizeing one of the four elements." She said leaning against a wall.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:32 am 
The Broken One

Thea didn't wipe away her tears. She left them and turned her gaze at Brothorn. Why was the idiot just sitting there? Couldn't he see that she needed comfort? She gave him an extra sad look and then stared at the rocky floor, listening to Mia talk.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:01 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Ah, heck with it!" Brothorn mumbled when he saw Thea's look. He knew that if he didn't do something now, he would probably face her wrath later. Besides, the look reminded him of someone else. Someone he vaguely remembered, someone he cared for greatly. He got up and crossed the cave. He stood by Thea for a moment unsure what to do. Brothorn finally resorted to rubbing her back. It was consoling, but it allowed for some distance between them. He didn't want to get too close.
"It's ok," he said softly to Thea. He glanced in Seraphine's direction, wondering what she was thinking.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:23 pm 
The Broken One

For some strange reason, Mia's confession about her's and Iyrius's feelings didn't make Thea hate Mia more. On the contrary, it made a sort of compassion grow for the other woman. Not much, but it was enough to make Thea not want to badger the werewolf anymore.
Thea felt tears again. She hated crying in front of other people! Turning, she latched onto Brothorn and buried her face in his shoulder.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:33 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn was kinda shocked at the sudden latching on of Thea. He stood there, wide-eyed, looking at her for a second. then, he slowly wrapped his arms around her and resumed gently rubbing her back. He couldn't help feeling sorry for her. And still, she reminded him of someone he once knew. But who? Someone else who had needed protection and comfort. But he couldn't remember. He squeezed Thea a little tighter and whispered, "It's ok. I got you."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:06 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine was listening to Mia's story and was trying to grasp what had been happening. She had no idea how bad it was for her pack after her father, Torrent, died. Maybe it was for the best...

She turned around to ask Brothorn what he thought about it, but he was currently in an embrace with Thea. Sera's face started to burn before she realized it was happening, she quickly grew confused and had certain nasty thoughts about how to pry Thea off of him. The mirror started glowing before she could say anything.

She took it out and looked at it until the depths cleard and she saw Aeyla's face. She almost dropped it but let out a small yelp of surprise.

"Aeyla?" she asked tentativly, looking through the mirror. "Whats with the blood? I can't see you very well, I onyl said you had to reflect the moon of its surface!"

Aeyla said something she couldn't quite make it but showed her a girl apparently named "Karisma".

"Seraphine?" sais the girl quizically.

"Karisma?" she said back.

"Weird...oh no!" she said as her face started to fade. "Did I break it?!"

Seraphine quickly found the source of the problem by looking outside hte cave. She voiced this.

"The moon's setting!" she said quickly. "Remember find the High Priestess!!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:25 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien glanced at Brothorn and Thea.They reminded her of her and another special person,but also brought back some bad memories.Her eyes started to water,but she hurriedly wiped the tears away before anyone could see them.She turned her attention to the sky,watching the clouds chased by the wind and scuttle across the the blue.It was somewhat amusing,but she got bored pretty soon.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:32 am 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn heard Seraphine talking to someone. He looked up to see her talking into the mirror. When the conversation appeared to be over, Brothorn tried to catch her attention. He gave her a questioning look.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:29 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine turned around and met the eyes of Brothorn. He still was quickly fastened by Thea.

She rolled her eyes and flatly said. "Its hard to talk to one when that one is attached to by another."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:37 pm 
Solitary Serpent

The priestess did not sound too happy about the current situation.
I can't do anything right! he thought to himself.
"What's going on?" he asked Seraphine. He was willing to talk over Thea, but he still didn't let her go.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:45 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine started to blush but hoped Brothorn didn't see..or at least not to know what it was for.

"Erm...Aeyla contacted me earlier to try to ask me something I suppose, but we were cut off by the setting of the moon. If we want to talk again, i will have to wait until a few hours after sunset tonight."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:51 pm 
Solitary Serpent

It was a simple enough question, Brothorn thought. Why would she blush about it?
"So, they're ok? They made it there alright?" he asked her, hoping that he hadn't done anything to upset the priestess.

OOC: Poor guy. He doesn't have a clue. . .

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:54 pm 
King of Dragons

"Yes...yeah, they made it okay. Well...Brothorn? Can I ask you a question?" She started fidgeting with her hands.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:57 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"Yeh,. . .uh. . .sure," Brothorn answered uncertainly. The priestess seemed uncomfortable, so it couldn't be good.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:07 pm 
King of Dragons

"Well, since I've met you...I've noticed certain things...that you might see in me too, but..its just...do you li-" she stopped for a second and looked at him. "What I'm trying to say is..do you have..."

She looked at Thea and sighed.

"Do you have any idea how mean it is to totally ignore someone's question three times! Rudeness! I asked you earlier about the markings on your back. Now you aren't going anywhere so I demand that you tell me now please."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:11 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"What?!" Brothorn stared at her in shocked. She had been so sincere at first, but then. . .wait.
"That's not what you were going to ask me!" he raised his voice but not too loud. "You changed your mind! What was the question, priestess? What do you want to know?" He asked the last two questions in a softer voice, hoping to persuade her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:16 pm 
King of Dragons

Sera was nonplussed that he didn't just take the ruse.

"See! This is the fourth time! You're changing the subject again. I'll...I'll make you a deal. Answer my question and...I'll answer yours."

======================
OOC: This is kinda weird with Thea hanging on you. I'll use my DM magic...sorry Makla, I have to do this otherwise you'll be confused on what to say.
===================
IC: Thea realized this situation was going from bad to worse, so she disentangled herself and walked away, to sleep or eat.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next