Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:45 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

A few sprays of Alorith's liquid landed on Drache's face, causing him to jump and knock his leaned back chair out from underneath him.
He slowly got up and fixed his chair to sit down.

Hey, what did i miss? he said wiping his eyes. i musta fell asleep. where's christian? and where did you come from Alorith?

His questions were cut short as he eyed his broken glass of cider on the floor.

NOOOO!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:51 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

*Del slowly opens the door and walks into the area. Looks around and notices that there was already somewhat of a battle. He spots an old friend, Draches ofcourse.*
Hey Draches, you here for some action too?
*says Del with a quite menacing voice as he sits down in a seat next to his friend.*
I guess me and you can have our own little bout when scryser stops trying to rough everyone up or maybe one of us should have our fun with him.
*chuckles*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:38 am 
Tightwad

Chalgrish just sat in the corner, eying this occurence with amusement. he drummed his long, pointed fingernails on the dented surface of his table and slid his bow out of its casing. H examined the bow with an expert eye, then, spotting an odd spot on it, he queried to Durin.
Durin, could you get me a small bit of oil and a dragon ale?
When Durin brought his oil and ale- which was smoking- over, he promptly paid the cheery dwarf with a small platinum coin.
Erm....this uh.....is a pletinoom coin ye 'ave 'ere sur... this pays for you oil an' ale an 'undred times ovoor..
It does? Well fancy that! Keep it anyway, my good dwarf, you've earned it!
Chalgrish started polishoing his bow with extreme speed, then, when he was satisfied with his work, he picked up his ale.Bringing his glass halfway up, Chalgrish suddenly turned his head back to Durin.
Well, there is one thing.Could you get me a musical instrument? Preferably a stringed one.
Durin promptly left and came back with an oddly curving stringed instrument finished with a mahogany tip. It was difficult to look at, as though a spell made your eyes drift away from it. Chalgrish took the eccentric instrument and fit it around one arm, plucking at the strings with the other. A few minutes later and he had picked up the pace to a full fledged song which was hauntingly beautiful.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:07 pm 
Godsin Queen

Pandora listened for a while still woundering what it was that Chalgrish had given her. After a while she gave up on it ,and leaned back into her chair. She Chalgrish would not talk to her while he was so absorbed in his music.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:30 pm 
Tightwad

CHalgrish stopped plaing for a moment and pulled a dagger out of his bag and threw it at the box. it struck one of the picture on the side, a flaming eye, in the center and the box dissappeared leaving behind a small gem.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:57 pm 
Godsin Queen

Pandora looked down at the small glistening gem now sitting in her lap. It's shape was that of a dew drop and it looked as if were almost golden.

Hmm,well,I can't say I've seen a gem like this too often. It must have been very hard to get. I mean after all not many people are brave enough to make a dragon cry,much less be able to actuly harvest it's tears. Unless................ this is one of yours?

Padora stated in both confusing and bewilderment looked first at the gem and then to Chalgrish.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:07 pm 
Tightwad

I'll never tell Chalgrish grinned and started playing another song.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:03 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I see everyones leaving for their own battles... i suppose it's time we leave for ours He said as he got up and began walking out the door. See you there Del

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: coming in
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:14 pm 
Master of the Elements

a man clad in white silk walked into the tavern and was welcomed by a somewhat plump dwarf by the name of Durin. He had asked for what he wished to have to drink, and the man simply said water. Durin disappeared into the kitchen as the man, named Zoan, took a seat at a nearby table.

Durin returned with a glass of water, that Zoan had promptly chugged down. He sighed as he finished the glass, and set it down. Zoan began to look around for those that he may recognize, but none seemed to.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:07 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish frowned at the newcomer's white robes which were, to say the least, over-extreavagent for a humble tavern. As he watched Pandora turn the dragon tear in her hand, he put down his instrument and chugged down his ale. shortly afterward, smoke was pouring out of his ears and nose.
He coughed then quickly ordered a glass of water, dousing the smoke.

*cough* WHOA! that is some good ale!

OOC:check out my status name!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:56 am 
Well Draches that was one hell of a fight. You think we left much of the ring for anyone else to fight in?
*Said Del as he reached for an ale.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:57 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

lol that was me just then if u couldnt tell

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:22 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

We mighta left a little something for the others! he said taking a seat.
Durin! a cider if you please!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:57 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Durin placed a large jug of cider on the table in front of Draches.

<font color= 617c17>I’ll put it on yer tab, Master Drag’un! And a welcome to ye, Delmerious! </font>

He smiled and waved his polishing rag at the both of them.

<font color= 617c17>I heard you twos been battl’n this morning! How’d it go? Did yeh like the new ‘rena?</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:04 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

The arena was wonderful and fullfilled our battling desires just fine. Next time Draches and i battle, it will be much more heated so we might need more space if u catch on to my drift.
*Said Delmerious slightly menacing.*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:23 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Christian dragged himself into the tavern and crashed back down onto the table he was at previously. Anyone who looked at him was greeted with a cold and irritable scowl. The kind that makes small children run away.

He sat and seethed lightly. Obviously a little off-put that his play-thing, occasionally refered to as an opponent, had in fact been banned from the arena for escapeds outside it's walls.

He said nothing, but stared at a half-empty glass so intently that it felt like the poor thing could wane, crack and melt, screaming into a puddle of hot, tortured gloop without a moments notice.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:51 am 
Tightwad

Chalgrish continued to pluck at the strings, slowing down to a lilting lullaby. One by one, each person in the tavern was lost in the song. He stared out the window and abruptly stopped playing, examining a pattern on the window.

The key of sun's bane....THAT'S IT!

Chalgrish stood up from his chair, screeching a gouge in the floor. As he walked over to the window, he noticed people staring at him, but he didn't care. There was much more to be found outside of a tavern. As he walked out the door, the tattoos on his neck started to glow red.

Offline Profile