Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am

Post subject: Battle Arena – Announcements, Forgers Tavern and Inn, Stan
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:38 pm 
Master Old Dragon

<center>
<i>As you walk up to the great coliseum entrance, you see a variety of signs posted up:</i>

<font color=green><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><></font>

<font size=6><font color=blue>>></font><font color=purple>Attention!!!</font><font color=blue><<</font></font>

<font size=4>Buy an <font color=blue>Events Pass</font> to see the most <b>thrilling</b> battles across the farther lands!

Buy now and you'll get to see your favorite warrior fight from the <font color=purple><i>front row</i></font>!

Cheer your friends!

<font color=blue>Eat, drink, and be merry!</font></font>

<font size =1>(For times and listings see the events calendar.)</font>

<font color=green><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><></font></center>

<center><b>NEEDED:</b>

<b>Contestants</b> to participate in arena events: Sign up here and join in the fun! Everything welcome, from expert to novice fighters!
Test your talents and your courage!

<i>Judges will be chosen from those who do well in the arena. If interested in a Judging position please contact the Head of Events, Serenity. </i>

<font color=green><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><></font></center>

<center><font size=4><font color=purple><b>Forger’s Tavern and Inn</b>

Buy a drink or dinner! Travelers put up yer boots for the night!

<i>Located just inside the Main Entrance Corridor</i></font></font>

<center><font size=4><font color=red><b><u>PERSONAL ADS:</u></b></font></font>

<center> Find that special someone!</center>

<b>LOVEABLE SILVER DRAGON WRITES:</b>
If you like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the Cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape!

<center><font size=1><i>(Contact Serenity to reply to this ad)</i></font></center>
<font color=green><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><></font>

<font size=5><b><font color=green>Hey you!!</font></b></font>

<font color=purple><font size=3>Are you worried about being banned?

Afraid that a post might be over the limit and tick us off?

Well fear no more with Tempest's </font></font>

<font color=green><font size = 4><b>BANNING INSURANCE</b>! </font></font>

<font color=purple><font size=3>That’s right, insurance that guarantees that no matter what you do, you will not be banned. All you need to do is send ME (Tempest) $10 cash in the mail a month, and you will be safe. Contact me via PM. </font></font>

<marquee><font color=green>For a limited time only!!</font></marquee>

<i><font size=1>**Disclaimer**
Does not really work and if you're stupid enough to send it to me, I'm keeping it. Does not apply to other mods or admins. This offer is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. Posting offensive material may void your warrantee.

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.</font></i>

<center><b><font size=4>BODYGUARD
FOR HIRE</font></b>

<font size=3><font color=blue><b>Excellent reputation, and a variety of skills to match every need!</b></font>

<b>Abilities include hunting and cooking in addition to general protection.</b></font>

<font size=2><i>Wages are negotiable.
For a full description and interview, please contact Chalgrish. </i></font>

<font size=1><i>For all other ad inquiries, contact Serenity.</i></center></font>
<center><font size=1><i>Put up an ad! Wish your favorite hero good luck in an official ad space! Contact Serenity</i></font></center>

Last edited by Serenity on Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:39 pm 
Master Old Dragon

<center><b><font size=4>Events Calendar</font></b></center>
<center>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~</center>
<center><b><u>Upcoming Battles!</u></b></center>
  • <b> Elysian vs. Serenity:</b> Training Session - <i>no verdict</i>
  • <b> Serenity vs. Pandora:</b> Practice Round - <i>pending</i>
  • <b><font color=red>(New!)</font> Zoan vs. Pandora:</b> Battle - <i>pending</i>
  • <b><font color=red>(New!)</font> White Dragon Alorith vs. Serenity:</b> Battle - <i>pending</i>
  • <font color=gray><b>Yahto Nen vs. Tourniquet:</b> Training Session - <i>finished</i></font>
  • <b><font color=gray>Delmerious vs. Draches:</b> Practice Round - <i>finished</i></font>
  • <b><font color=gray>Scryser vs. Tourniquet:</b> Training Session - <i>suspended</i></font>
  • <font color=gray><b>Galia vs. Pandora:</b> Battle - <i>canceled</i></font>
<center><b><u>Coliseum Events</u></b></center>
  • <b>Forger's Tavern and Inn: Grand Opening!</b> Come and celebrate with us!

<font size=1><u>List of Active Judges:</u>
  • <i>Serenity</i> - Head of Events
  • <i>Christian Tourniquet</i> - Novice Judge
</font>

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:40 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Serenity tapped her fingers on the table filled with papers as she reached for the flagon and plate that had been set there moments before. Filling a mug with the golden liquid in the flagon, she took a swig before setting everything aside. Leaning back against the heavy oak chair, she yawned deeply.

<font color=purple>What time do you suppose it is Durin?</font>

The burly looking dwarf sitting in the kitchen door made his way towards her table.

<font color=617c17>It got’ta be ‘bout time for the sun to rise, I’m think’n...</font>

He set down the glass he had been polishing in front of her and walked away. Serenity gazed at the fine detail of the glass, finding it hard to focus. She heard the click of the shutters across the room, and found herself suddenly bathed in morning light. Durin stared at her from opposite end of the tavern, his stocky figure making a long shadow across the floor.

<font color=617c17>‘Bout time for whippets like you to get’ta bed! You’ve been up all night, young’un.</font>

Serenity glared squintingly towards the light as Durin chuckled at his own joke.

<font color=617c17>Yes, yes, I got no claim in call’n ya young when you’ve been on this good earth nearly longer than I ‘ave…</font>

<font color=purple>And Elves don’t need as much sleep as fat, lazy, old dwarves do.</font>

She permitted him a smile as his face twisted into mock insult. His eyes were filled with laughter.

<font color=617c17>Al’righ, no need to get personal now... Why hello there!</font>

He turned to the doorway to greet a customer who had just entered, waving with one hand as he picked up the glass again with his other.

<font color=617c17>Welcome to Forgers Tavern and Inn! And whom might ye be?</font>

<i>(OOC: I will ask that you do not post nonsense in my threads please, but instead put some serious thought and consideration into them. Please keep all posts in RPG format.)</i>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:24 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Greetings! It's none other than Draches! the lovable silver dragon! here for a drink of cider... or two... or three... ah who cares, your cider is to die for durin!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:44 pm 
Tightwad

the stranger in the corner just stared out into space, apparently not noticing the group of people staring at him

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:07 am 
Master Old Dragon

Serenity motioned for Draches to join her table, giving him a wide grin and carelessly pushing her papers further aside. She raised a hand, signaling to one of the waitresses.

<font color=purple>Here! More cider!</font>

Durin appeared again with two large mugs, filled to the brim with golden liquid. He laughed heartily when they jumped at his quick service.

<font color=617c17>Heard’im c’mon from a mile away, I did.</font>

He gestured at Draches with a stout finger.

<font color=617c17>I swear! This’un ad drink me dry if he could! Good thing I got plenty to go ‘round!</font>

With a hearty wink he was off again, making his rounds with some of the other customers. Serenity leaned back in her chair, testing the drink Durin had given her.

<font color=purple>So, what are you up to, Draches? Come to watch the fights? Maybe sign up for one?</font>

She gave him a wink as if to promote the idea.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:42 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

The room fell oddly quiet fpr a moment as Christian flung the door open and walked in. He looked a little dirty and had let some stuble grow on his face, making him look darker and meaner. He was still in his black-body suit, suggesting that he had probably just annhilated someone in the arena. Durin waddled up to him quickly.

<font color=olive>"Why Master Tourniquet! Another good day in th' arena?"</font> He wagered.

Christian just looked at him snidly, as if the Dwarf couldn't have asked a more stupid question, and walked past him. Durin turned to walk just behind him.

<font color=olive>"Aaah... I presume you'll be sitting with Miss Serenity and Master Draches? Why don't you tell me what you'd like an' ah bring it over?"</font> the stocky Dwarf offered, casting a dirty look over towards a disapointed looking waitress.

<font color=blue>"Got any more of that stuff from Cin'Tep?"</font> The Vendallion asked.

<font color=olive>"Ah, no... there was trouble in customs in, uh... Car-Nor? We won't be getting any more for a while..."</font>

<font color=blue>"Ker'Nur."</font> Christian corrected. The Vendallion accent was hard to pronounce; he begrduged Druin little for not being able to grasp it properly. <font color=blue>"What about that fruity stuff-"

<font color=olive>"Ah, rats got to the barrel, I'm afraid."

<font color=blue>"That sweet, clear-"

<font color=olive>"Finished off at a party last night."

<font color=blue>"All 37 bottles?"

<font color=olive>"Big party, m'lord. Big Ogre party. And lots of bread."

<font color=blue>"Oh. What about that purple bubbley-"

<font color=olive>"Deemed illegal after being found to be the cause behind all those peoples' missing livers, unfortunately..."<font color=white>

Christian stopped and closed his eyes for a moment.

<font color=blue>"So...what <i>do</i> you have?</font> he asked dispairingly.

<font color=olive>"Well, we have beer and this sweet, kinda lemony-"

<font color=blue>"So, basically, I can beer or cider?"

<font color=olive>"Or a sweet lemony drink..."<font color=white>

Christian closed his eyes again.

<font color=blue>"...Just send it over..."</font> Christian sneered, before wandering over to the table and taking a seat.

<font color=blue>"What's that? Draches has signed up to battle?"</font> He said, catching the last part of the conversation.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:02 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Me? Battle? of course not! don't be silly. I have no need to battle! or actually...i suppose i do

He said when a certain flashback popped into his head.

Me and Del were actually talking about a practice round or two in the arena. you know, to get the bones workin right again.

Draches commented as he leaned back a little in his chair.

Oh, and by the way, Excellent cider as always Durin!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:30 pm 
Master Old Dragon

<font color=purple>Well, the practice ring is always open for your use, Draches, as are the training grounds. All you need is an approval in the correct places and such.</font>

Serenity took a long sip of cider, tapping the glass with her fingers. She raised an eyebrow, giving Christian an inquisitive stare as he sat himself at their table.

<font color=purple>Angry about the Arena again, Christian?</font>

She smiled as annoyance played across his features. He was always easy to get to if you brought up the right subject.

<font color=purple>You know, there are judging positions open if you wanted to apply for one. You must be getting bored with inadequate challenge, seeing as most people I know are too lazy to start a real battle...</font>

She sent a purposeful glance at the sign up list. Lots of names, few challenges.

<font color=purple>And I really wish you wouldn’t use the novice fighters for target practice! I’ve been getting complaints about that in my suggestion box...</font>

She smiled at the thought of the poor smited newbies.
<center>~~~</center>
<i>OOC @ Scott: The default color for text on the format I use is black, so putting it as white looks kind of strange... just thought you should know!</i>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:45 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

*Draches stared at his cider for a moment, the slowly gripped it's cold handle. Then he slowly raised it to his watering mouth, Tipped it up, and began chugging down the whole mug.*

Durin! another if you please!! He said as he slammed down his mug on the table

" but seriously," he said in a low tone. " who is judging these little skirmishes of ours anyway?"

"I mean, i'd like to know who to pay off before i fight somebody" He added as he stared blank face at Serenity and Christian

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:05 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

(Uh, yeah, my HTML went kinda odd, so I just whacked it down as white and it solved the problem. *shrug*)

Christian pushed his chair back and settled his feet down on the table.

<font color=blue>"Judging, huh? Sounds amusing, you can count me in." he said, taking a cup and nodding in thanks to Durin.</font>

<font color=blue>"And as far as challenges go... I prefer to wait for people to challenge me. Y'know, the whole, uber-macho 'I'm too big to talk to you thing'."</font> He explained, reasoning that at least he knew he was doing it on purpose for appearences sake and not just being jerk.

He sat down properly and leant forward as Draches hushed his tone, then stared blankly at him for a moment after hearing what he had to say.

<font color=blue>"...how would you get any better if you paid-off the judge? I thought that was the reason you wanted to compete?"</font> He rolled his eyes and leant back in his chair, sighing. <font color=blue>"Whatever..."</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:40 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

*Draches couldn't keep his straight face for too long, especially after crhistians comment. He burst out laughing, almost falling out of his chair*
You know i would never do that! i was just funnin around. The only reason i fight is to get better, or stomp some noob who tries something stupid.

"Ahhh," He said,closing his eyes and relaxing. " of course i would take this over battling anyday of the week."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:50 pm 
Master Old Dragon

<font color=617c17>Why thank'ee, Draches!</font>

Durin swept by dropping a plate of sandwiches on their table.

<font color=617c17>On th'ouse mates!</font>

Serenity smiled and picked up a sandwich. It was cream cheese, olives, walnuts and sprouts. Her favorite!

<font color=purple>Thank you very much Durin!</font>

The dwarf smiled as he rushed off to the next table. Serenity turned back and gave Draches and Christian a well placed glare.

<font color=purple>Well, you are both going to have to apply for these things correctly. Heaven knows I would have days of paperwork and complaining if I just signed you two lazy bums up for these things without posting notice somewhere of an application...</font>

She looked down at her pathetically large pile of paperwork and frowned.

<font color=purple>I think I need more Cider...</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Hospa
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:07 pm 
The Forestmaster

Suddenly the door was flung open and there was a deathly hush in the crowd. Nightshade was here, with his scarred eye, golden hourglass eys, and Staff of the Gods.
"Durin," he croaked. "Bring me some wine."
"Ummm... Yes Master Nightshade. Whatever you say."
Limping over to Serenity's table, Nightshade muttered," Serenity, is it okay if I became a judge in Battle Arena?"
The room became silent as Serenity opened her mouth to reply.

OCC: Do we write out our names that we put down in the Template or not?

Last edited by Aspaheir on Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:44 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Christian schoffed.

<font color=blue>"You might want to get some real experience in the Arena first."</font> He challenged, <font color=blue>"Right now you haven't faced anyone who might push your understanding of the rules."</font>

Christian leaned forward to better investigate this... Scryser, character.

<font color=blue>"They don't let just anyone become a judge. You have to prove you know the rules, you have to show restraint when things are going badly, you have to be able to control a situation and you have to prove you're worthy of the other fighters' respect."</font> Christian cooed, almost mockingly.

<font color=blue>"As it is, you just butted into our conversation, without introduction, showing you don't even know the rules of being polite and social. You're covered in scars, which suggests to me you know neither restraint nor how to control a situation... and I daren't ask if you think this warrents the respect of anyone."</font> Christian spat, leaning back and placing his boots placidly upon the table.

<font color=blue>"So..."</font> Christian said, lifting up a cup of something and taking a sip,<font color=blue> "Unless you have a challenge to make... toodles."</font> He finished, glacing towards the door suggestively.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:54 am 
Master Old Dragon

The smells of food, dink, and rot (and Serenity's overpowering stench) drifted across the air and into the white dragons nostrils. It sat in the middle of the street disregarding the fact It was blocking all foot and cart traffic and the people crowded around it. 'It,' as we have been calling the white roadblock was none other than Alorith, shifting his head between the two taverns. He was puzzled by the fact that EXX owed a tavern and why he had chosen to put it so close to another one.

"Hey, doufus. You wanna sit there all day or you wanna move your fat ass out of here?" One of the more bold folks had stepped forward and was trying to solve the problem. Alorith, oblivious of the man simply sat where he was and stared, undoubtedly deciding whether he should attempt to enter or not. He thought that he smelled Draches, maybe Christian, but most defiantly cider. It should be noted that although Alorith was a dragon, he wasn't particularly intimidating (for now at least).

"'Ey, Moron! You even listening?!" Clearly the peasant wasn't too pleased about being delayed in his peasantry business. The fact was he was so annoyed that he picked up a rock and hurtled at the dragons’ head. He was rewarded with a dull thud that normally accompanies a rock hitting a dragon’s head. As though the rock held the final idea, Alorith stood up and shuffled off in front of the door into Forgers. He opened up the door with his snout coincidently at the same time that Christian happened to be looking at the door to get his point across.

"What? I'm not even here for one second and I have to leave? can't we let the past be? It won't happen again. I swear."

Last edited by White Dragon Alorith on Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: g
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:44 pm 
The Forestmaster

"Do you know what pain, suffering, and humiliation is like?" Nightshade asked Christian. "For twenty long years I have been tortured by a group of theives led by my brother. Now I will teach you a lesson of humiliation."
Using his Staff of the Gods, Nightshade lifted Christian up in thin air with magic and slammed him into the wall.
"Next time," he scoffed. "Try to pick on someone you can handle."
Laughing uproarously, Nightshade walked over to recieve his wine.

Last edited by Aspaheir on Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:28 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OCC: tut-tut. Fighting should be restricted to the Arena, dontcha know? Well, obviously not, and there goes your chance at being a judge. Unless this is your way of issuing a challenge? In which case I'll happily see you in the Arena. Anyhoo, actually, none of that happened, seeing as I have been granted a rewind by order of all the all mighty moderators!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian raised his eyebrow and stared at Scryser as he feebly pointed his staff at Christian. After some time of Scryser pointing the staff at him and looking like a druken fool in front of everyone, Christian decided it might be a good time to break the silence.

<font color=blue>"Um... either your walking stick isn't as effective against us young whippersnappers as it used to be, or you haven't done your home work."</font> Christian informed Scryser, getting to his feet and drawing out his white blade, Love.

<font color=blue>"If you had, then you would know that this blade has anti-magic properties."</font> Christian explained, waving it around in front of Scryser a little.

<font color=blue>"And, for your information, pain and suffering is all I have ever known. I was raised during war, I was weened on war. Something else you would've known, had you done your homework."</font> Chrstian told him, in the manner that a mentor speaks to a rash pupil.

At this point, Scryser had lowered his staff and started glancing around like a trapped animal as Christian's wrath slowly encompased him. He obviously wanted to leave before he soiled himself, but then there was the fear of what would happen if he were... inpolite, again. Especially as Christian had leaned over a little, as to be more firmly in Scryser's face.

<font color=blue>"You see, I don't care if you were tortured by a bunch of petty crooks and your own family, who obviously couldn't stand you either. I don't care if you were forced to participate in the main act of a Chinese circus where you were chaced by angry bears and insane, axe-throwing acrobats. Because you, Scryser, you, are sewage. A stinking, worthless pile of something that some poor woman strained out and didn't want to keep. And now, in true sewage fashion, you're starting to shrink away, like sewage into the gutter, where you belong."</font> Christian said in a sinister, yet oddly poetic manner that made you unsure whether you should be clapping or crying.

<font color=blue>"And you will also notice, that you are now holding... a useless stick. Whereas I... I am holding a blade that makes sure that your stick remains... a stick, and another one that could cut you into all sorts of pretty shapes depending on what I think would suit you."</font> Christian explained, sitting down and taking another sip of his drink.

<font color=blue>"Now..."</font>he said, glancing up at Scryser breifly,<font color=blue> "Get lost."</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:38 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Serenity stood and slammed her fist onto the table. A cup twirled on its base and fell to the floor, glowing with anger before shattering into a million bits and pieces.

<font color=purple><i>Enough!</i></font>

Christian’s fear spell broke, allowing Scryser to take a step backwards. An arrogant smirk crept to the corners of his lips; Christian had gotten the response he had wanted. He didn’t move or turn to face her, but merely slid his chair back away from Scryser with a slight nod. Serenity moved forward in measured steps, drawing her dagger.

<font color=purple>I am tired of the nonsense being brought forth of late! I am sick of spending my time educating those who wish to remain ignorant of the regulations put into place here. There will be no more! <i>And you</i>...</font>

She pointed the steely tip of her blade at Scryser.

<font color=purple>You laid out a challenge here, and you will see it through. </font>

She swept the blade around to point at Christian, causing some bystanders to jump back.

<font color=purple><i>He</i> is your opponent. You should know that not only is he qualified to judge these tournaments, he is very skilled at tearing people apart. I wouldn’t look forward to this if I were you. </font>

Her hand dropped to her side.

<font color=purple>You will report to the Battle Arena sign-ups and have your battle approved. If you choose to refuse, I don’t want to see your face here again.</font>

Serenity purposefully slammed her dagger back into its sheath, as if to drive her point home. As she walked past Christian on her way back to the table, she raised an eyebrow. With a shake of her head, her voice became almost inaudible.

<font color=purple>Let’s see how well you can teach a beginner, Christian. I hold this as part of your training...</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:57 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Christian's face stretched into a rare, and exceedingly dark, grin at Serenity's decree.

He moved his eyes to meet Scryser's and headed towards the door.

<font color=blue>"See you in the Arena, Rookie."</font> He taunted, purposefully knocking against Scryser's shoulder as he headed towards the exit.

OCC: Posting battle request now. Aspaheir, this is meant as more of a learning experience that a spiteful one, so if you listen and learn then you will only improve. Okay?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:08 pm 
Tightwad

tssk, tssk, you'd think they'd learn after what Malchios did.

Chalgrish shook his head and swirled his pale-green drink around in it's glass.

Oh and by the way, I have something for you, Pandora.
Chalrish tosses a box tied with a black strip of leather, and pictures on the sides.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:03 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Serenity was sitting at her table again for no more than a few seconds before someone else had peeked in through the door. Seeing the confused look on the dragons face, Serenity knew at once who it was.

<font color=purple>Alorith!</font>

She gestured to their already cramped table.

<font color=purple>It's about time you got here, you bum! I saw you eyeing that other tavern…</font>

She smiled and yelled to Durin to bring another glass. The dwarf peered out of the kitchen doorway, a mug in one hand an open tap in the other.

<font color=617c17>What woodya ‘ave, Alorith?</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: ask
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:51 pm 
The Forestmaster

Catching Christian's shoulder as he walked pat, Nightshade whispered,"Sorry for the interruption, but I wore this mask and brought this "staff" on purpose so someone could tell me how to become a judge. I'm really not this angry all the time."

Walking out of the inn, Nightshade breathed fresh air as he removed his mask and replaced his stick with his real staff. Tomorrow he was going to be ready.

OCC: Ok, Tourniquet!!

Last edited by Aspaheir on Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:13 pm 
Godsin Queen

Hmm....

Pandora looked over the brightly colored box with enlightened intrest. It was caver with pictures of dragons and other mystic creature in flight. She smiled and gave Chalgrish a questioning look.

Whats this yuv brought me? This isn't like the box that intraped my soul is it? I've still got people coming up to me and asking why I opened that darn thing! A few people even swore at me for it! I can't help it if all that bad stuff was in there! I had to get my soul out of it some how!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:49 am 
Master Old Dragon

Alorith squeezed his way in through the door all the while saying, "What ever you think the is the best . . . or the most expensive, I'm not the one paying." At this he grinned and look and look at Serenity. "Oh and in a bowl to, I don't trust your glasses." He nodded to Christian as they passed.

"Does that guy ever change? First thing I see him do is, well other than stare at me, act no more cocky than the next guy." At this point Durin arrived at the table and plopped down a bowl filled with some liquid or the other. Alorith wasted no time in lapping it up, causing some of the surrounding people to get slightly wet. After he had finished about half of it he look up and licked off his chin. "Did you know I've been working on . . . umm . . . well, heh, I don't know what it's called. Some magic that lets me change my form or the other. Ya, know what I mean?" At this point Alorith bent his neck down into the bowl and finished the contents off with a few loud noises.

"I was actually looking for you since you seem to know what you're doing with that sort of stuff. The battle arena is an added benefit."

Offline Profile