Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:38 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:03 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
OOC: Neat!!!

Car? Driver's licence? What the heck was she talking about? Aeyla just scratched her head in confusion. When the heck is Sera when you need her? "So, a car is used for what exactly?" She pictured some sort of teleporting ring. "Is it short for something?"[/u]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:33 pm 
Sonic Fanatic

Arngrim returned to the spot he last saw them with a small battalion of soldiers

" alright men, you are a group of elite soldiers, you need to wait until these corrupters go to sleep, then we will suprise attack them!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:36 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
OOC: So you just shouted out your plan to us? Shouldn't you say "A few yards from the place he last saw them"?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:27 am 
King of Dragons

OOC: He prolly meant that Jish, if not, we've all been listening to his self-notes and ignoring him. Arngrim is most likely hiding in the bushes or something. LOL! I just got your joke Jish, "when the heck is Sera? Pure genius.
==================

Karisma shook her head. "We're in the year 2006 A.D.! If you guys are from the future, where are your instant matter materializers, blaster guns, laser beam swords, and hover boards?! You all are dressed to go to a Rennaisance Festival or something."

She turned to Aeyla. "A car is short for 'automobile'...I don't know why, but they run on this brown liquid called gas, which is getting quite expensive by the way, and some can travel up to 120 mimles per hour!"

"Mine doesn't, but thats okay it could fit all of you, but I'll have to hot-wire it and get a replacement key. Oh, and that black thing with yellow stripes on it was the street that cars go on. You know, so it won't ruin their tires."

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:59 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Aeyla was totally lost. "An auto-watzit? Like a carrage that runs on shit?" Oh, no! Sera sent us forward in time! Not back! She lost it for a minute, but regained herself keeping a white knuckled hand/claw on her left arm. "So what your saying is..... We don't belong here....." Aeyla looked down and noticed that she had dug her claws into her arm enought to draw blood. "Draco Aura" She whispered, but nothing happened.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:56 am 
Sonic Fanatic

OOC: if you ignored me during the last time i shouted (before that) then taluses idea is the only logical one.

Arngrim started to make Owl noises to keep them from discovering his battalion.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:57 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

''WHAT''akira said startled''laser beam swords, hover boards, ive never even heard of these things before''she turned to aeyla''sera DID send us to the right time didnt she''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:19 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Aeyla's grip tightened. "I don't know, she didn't say anything differently...." She looked up and everyone seemed to be waiting for her to say more. "Look I don't really know! I guess that since Martel is here, we are obviously in the right place, and since the world is not completly eclipsed by Garum that we must be in the right time!" She pried her claws off of her arm, which was now bleeding freely. Cursing she tied it up with a piece of the rag she held the mirror in. She slipped the mirror back inside what was left and sighed. I guess we stay here the night, there's not much we can do about the past--even if it is the future....."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:52 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Lycoris looked at Karisma and then thought to herself. "This is no different than the city that I'm from come to think of it we didn't go far in the past." then Lycoris said "Of course I know what a car is we have them in some cities in the future they don't run on gasoline any more and technology isn't that advanced. We kinda destroyed ourselves and now we're starting over."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:26 pm 
King of Dragons

Karisma shook her head.

"Now I don't know much about time travel but I think it would have to be pretty powerful stuff. Mistakes aren't usually made...or...at least from what I've read. I joined the Order to gain access to their library, its quite extensive."

She heard an owl call outside and rustlings of leaves.

"Does anyone have a weapon I can borrow?" she whispered urgently.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:36 pm 

Akira reached over her shoulder and pulled from of her back a crossbow which she loaded and gave to Karisma.''Here ya go, just pull the trigger''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:41 pm 
King of Dragons

Karisma nodded towards Akira in thanks and whispered.

"Get ready, we're in for a fight..."

She pulled the crossbow ot her face, aimed and pulled the trigger. A soft twang was heard and a man fell out of a tree. Soldiers bristled out after the first shot. All armed to the teeth.

"Well, I didn't think I could hit him, beginners luck..or maybe bows run in my family?" She started reloading.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:37 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Aeyla cursed as a few bullets whizzed past her. (OOC: They have those right?) She saw the wall behind her had four holes blown in it. "What the heck is that?" She said readying her claws.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:41 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: They do now. XD
========================

Karisma ducked under a boulder as dust flew up where her head was.

"Duck! Unless you want a flaming piece of metal in your body!" another shot wizzed past her.

"They have guns...high performance rifles in particular.." she noted the confused faces. "That is bad...does anyone have any long range spells?"

She fired another bolt, but missed widely.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:13 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Aeyla noticed the boy shouting at them amidst the chaos. "Get down you idiot!" She lunged at him knocking them both to the ground, and getting a bullet in her shoulder. "#*@&, that hurts." She rolled away from the stunned boy with her blood on his face and writhed for a second. She attempted to sterilize the wound with spit and dirt, but it didn't help. An idiotic soldure jumped down, in the hole, stopping the fire for a second. She took her chance and sliced his throat, making a human shield.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:16 pm 
Sonic Fanatic

Arngrim got up and pulled the arrow out "My plans need work"

He pulls out a giant longsword and cuts the crossbow in half "Nobody escapes the wrath of me!!"

Arngrim runs straight toward the target and grabs her by the neck "Your my hostage, Be quiet!" He starts to leave the battleground with the hostage in his grasp.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:09 am 

Akira looked at her broken crossbow on the floor then looked at the man leaving the battle field with karisma(OOC:it was karisma right it was slightly confusing).She suddenly picked up part of the broken crossbow and through it at the man hitting him hardly on the head''OI WERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING WITH HER''she shouted quite angrily.She knew doing this would probably get herself killed but she loved that crossbow and he just cut it in half.

OOC:Im not gonna be here this weekend sadly so i will see you all on either Sunday or Monday

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:08 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: :roll: Good luck getting her out of the cave. You only have a hole about a meter wide in the ROOF! The erosion hasn't happened to make the one in the side, in the future. Just saying.

IC: Aeyla cursed as anouther one dropped down, and attacked Karizma. She dug in her bag for a weapon and came up with twin poisened daggers. I thought I threw these away.... She shrugged and threw them at the man. The first hit the ground a few feet away. She re-adjusted her aim and threw. Straight for the hand.....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:10 am 
Sonic Fanatic

Arngrim shouts angrily "try another stunt like that and your precious preistess will lose her head!" Arngrim pulls out a short sword a puts it to her throat "Ill be leaving now" He runs away

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:19 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Might want to rethink that. A little sense would be nice, but it's Tal's decision, and she won't be here until Monday.

Last edited by Jishdefish on Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:18 pm 
Sonic Fanatic

OOC: Im just trying to complecate matters for a better storyline, is that a little too much to ask?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:55 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: Fine : P

IC: Aeyla cursed, and sputtered. She watched as the soldure disappeared up the hole in the roof. The gunfire had ceased. Apparently the soldures were retreating. She stood blood flowing smoothly from her wound. She was weak but she wouldn't let them get away, without some sort of price. Aeyla crawled out of the hole and stood. She shouted to the cloaked men,(Armotag since you aready got away you arn't in this: P) "Come back here I'm not finished." Three shots were fired. Two hit her. One grazed her scalp. The other embeding itself below her breast. Blood filled her vision and burned her eyes. Burn, Burn, BURN

"Draco Caminus" She Shouted, flame spurting from her lips before the last vowel left her. Flame engulfed them, Dark against Red, a burning sunset against the darkness of night. The darkness coming..... swallowing..... She collapsed, amid the burnt carcasses of her enemies. (No she's not dead, just unconcious)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:16 am 

Akira looked around outside to see someone on the floor bleeding''AEYLA''she shouted rushing over to her and nearly tripping over one of the burning corpses. She turned Aeyla onto her back to see her wounds''shes still alive thank god''akira said looking around at burning corpses, she then turned to the cave and shouted''YOUS LOT GET UP HERE WE HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:37 pm 
Sonic Fanatic

Arngrim stopped at his house and took the girl in, put her in a comfortable chair and gave her tea.

"Are you comfy? good. listen closely, i dont trust the bishops either, so lets get straight to the point, what are the bishops planning? if you tell me the truth, ill send you back to the team of freinds you had, and maybe join them."

Arngrim sat patiently and waited for an answer, hopefully the one he was anticipating.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:43 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Lycoris ran out of the cave after hearing Akira calling. "What could possibly be... oh this looks messy." She said looking at Aeyla.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next