Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:30 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:15 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Idiots Aeyla spoke up after finally shaking off the drosyness from what seemed like a drug-induced sleep. "In case you haven't noticed we were in total darkness, no light from a door or window, so obviously this is no normal prison, not to mention that guy that caught me was using some sort of enchantment, so this must be similar." She struggled and fell face down on the earth. She spat the dirt out of her mouth and struggled with her tail; for it was still new to her. "Now if I can get my tail in front of me I might be able to cut myself free." She thought aloud.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:44 am 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC: Hey talus whats that word mia is going to learn here? I forgot and i kinda wanted to do it in thid post call me tomorrow and tell me.

IC: "YOU pervert what does that have to do with anything?" She shouted to thea.

Mia was getting frustrated. That Thea she knew her name from some where. The words that Mia had learned the last time she was with seraphine. Hre mind had grown fuzzy sense then but she still remembered the word of fire. Camoros....Maybe she could burn the bonds when she spoke the words nothing happened so that must have ment that it didnt work. Her frustration growing a word began to form in her head. she did not no what it ment but she knew it would help them. " Seraphine!" Mia exclaimed. " I think im learning another word of power didnt you say that you were most likely to learn a word at the height of great emotional stress?" She whispered inquiringly.

OOC: Am i right? Is that how you spell it? the word for fire i mean :?:

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:09 am 
The Broken One

Thea sighed with exasperation at Mia. "Look, whoever you are, if the guards are male then maybe we can flirt our way out! I've done it before."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:41 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia became exasperated too. " Look you stuck up panty chafing know it all! Just because youve done it before doesnt mean that we can and for all we know the people guarding us are most likely under a spell where they can be romanced! They probly are! Then again we may not even have the liberaty of being guarded to humans!" She shouted at the caniving woman. " And besides seraphines doesnt even no how to flirt!" She said with a giggle.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:31 am 
King of Dragons

"Mia! Thats not very nice, at least its an idea!" squealed Seraphine. "But nooo! The Word for Fire is Caminus!"

A burst of flame appeared out of a scarlet rune that appeared floating in the air above her head. Strange, it shouldn't have worked unless she put feeling into it...unless frustration was feeling.She ducked and squealed again, then, sensing her own awkwardness, changed the subject. She remembered hearing a male voice speaking of the Wielders. She still felt weird without the light, so she decided to shed a little on the subject.

Aura![Light]

A shimmering globe of brilliant white light appeared floating over her head that illuminated the surronding pit area. "Alright, I will try to answer your questions as best as I can...I would like to know all of your names, though." she said, struggling to sit up.

"Let's see, Wielders of the Sukara Words of Power, such as the two you just witnessed, are the only things that can affect the Garum, an evil karmic fore that leaks into our world from the next. You all are potential Wielders since you were attracted to a Word Duel in the first place, erm...that was the Plaza today."

She remembered something. "Wait a minute," she glanced across the room and saw one of the captives trying to saw off the bonds.

"No! Don't do that! These are Garum bonds! They will only sap your strength the more you try to break free yourself! Come on everyone! We need to think. The bonds cannot be broken by the bonded person, it only weakens them, how can we break loose?"
-------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: Mia, we need to think our way out of some situations without the help of Sukara. I'll figure something out.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:22 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Keyanri looked over to Aeyla "YA tail wont do anything, We either kill the guard or someone unenchants our hands" HE smirked "God if i could use my tail for everything"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:53 am 
Solitary Serpent

While the others sat and argued, Brothorn tried to straighten out the situation in his head. (not exactly something that he is skilled at doing) Suddenly, a burst of flame appear from across the cell, then disappeared.

O, the priestess must be here, too. He thought to himself as the priestess created light. Brothorn could see all of the others around him, but his main focus was on the priestess as she began to explain about wielders. It seem highly unlikely that he could be a wielder. He had no powers to boast of. He heard the priestess go on, saying something about the bonds.

. . .The bonds cannot be broken by the bonded person, it only weakens them, how can we break loose?

"How about we try to untie each other?" Brothorn immediately felt stupid for suggesting it. He knew it most likely wouldn't work. He scrunched down even further in his corner and waited for the laughter and mockery that was sure to come.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:06 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Keynari looked at Brothorn "Argh anything is worth a shot" He attempted to release his hands but only wimpered in Pain "Still can't get free by myself"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:59 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aeyla shrugged at the critisisum. "My name's Aeyla, and it was worth a shot, though, he has a good loophole." She said guesturing at the man in the corner. "But better said then done." Struggling with the bonds came at no avial to movement. "I know a few words of power, but only dragon essence ones...."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:16 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia thought of the idea and came up with her own plan. She wriggled over to Seraphine and morphed one of her fingers into a claw. Panting, she struggled to cut the bonds.

One snapped! Another! Soon, all the bonds were severed on the floor.

"Ah!" Mia exclaimed. "Now, untie me so I can get the hell out of here!"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:21 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine rubbed her wrists that had been chaffed for so long to try to get some feeling into them. Mia had already stood up and started looking ou the door. Seraphine quickly moved to the nearest person. Aeyla.

"Caminus [Fire]"

The bonds melted away like ice-cream. She helped her stand and moved on to the next person, pretty soon, everyone stood, rubbing their wrists.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:49 pm 
Sword Master

Keynari looked at his hands then at his tail "Arrrr yes back to normall, IF this is what normal is" he Smirked "Thanks"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:41 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Well that's a neat trick, but this magic language barrier is really a drag." <She> "Do any of you by any chance know the Draconic Essence of Fire? Or perhaps Earth?" She rubbed her temples with her claws, being careful not to cut them. "Are you going to be okay?" She asked Keyari; for he seemed to struggle the most against those accursed ropes.

(I reread the scenario and fixed my own mistake. :oops: )

Last edited by Jishdefish on Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:44 pm 
Sword Master

Keyari flicked his tail back into place and Shook his hands "Yea i will be thanks" He looked up "Draconic Essence of Fire" He thought to himself HE looked over to Aeyla "Ya ive heard of It" HE smirked " Somewhere"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:08 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn watched in disbelief as the others acted upon his suggestion. It actually worked! The priestess came and undid his bonds. He stood up and stretched. It felt good to move. The one that called herself Aeyla was standing near him. Her red hair caught his eye. He looked her over. She was human, he guessed. But she had characteristics of a dragon. His gaze lingered on her wings and tail. Memories began to resurface. Brothorn quickly looked away and scanned the rest of the room.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:01 am 
Legendary Warrior

After Seraphine helped Celestial out of his bonds he said

Thank you. Now how exactly are we going to get out of this place?

Celestial began to feel on the walls surrounding them. Perhapes there is something useful hiden in the walls. Celestial knew that there probably wasnt but that didn't stop his wishful thinking.

Does anybody know who trapped us in here? I really want to know. I mean come on, I dont mind them takeing my weapons but takeing my clothes and putting this crap on me... Dude that just anit right.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:39 am 
King of Dragons

Seraphine walked over to help Brothorn to his feet. She gave him one of her award winning smiles.

"You have the best ideas, my friend, now, lets see if we can put the rest o our heads together and think of a way out of here..." she started pacing the walls. She tried to concentrate on what the next step should be.

"Alright, look, everyone, the best way we can get out of here is if I Awaken all of your powers as Sukara Wielders." She clasped her hands together in a look of prayer. Light flowed out of her hands into the surrounding area. You feel suffused with energy, all of a sudden, everything is much clearer, you feel as if the very words you speak...have power.

"Alright, I suppose I should teach you all the words I know, but you have to witness it. For example...Caminus![Fire]."

A blast of fire ignited the air and ingulfed the door. A purple rune appeared on the door and a malevolent voice whispered.

"Veneficus![Poison]"

Poison gas poured out of the bottom of the door. "Oh no!!" she exclaimed. "A Garum enchantment!! Someone please figure out how to open the door!!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:03 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

OOC: hold on a minute! I thought the words had to be self-taught?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:38 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: They do, but it makes it easier for all of you to get the words if everyonr knows what they are.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:43 pm 
Sword Master

Keynari started to walk round in a circle hmm i wonder he looked and his hand and whispered "Caminus" His hand set alight and he laughed, "Now that was stupid any know how i can but this out"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:27 am 
Legendary Warrior

Caminus eh?

Celestial said.

Okay then...

Celestial then looked at the flaming door, put his hands together, and closed his eyes. He then began to gather his energy and focus it on the door in front of him. The door began to buckle but it wasn't enough to break through. He just needed a little more power but because of those ropes, he didn't have enough. So instead of raw power, he used his brain and used the new attack he just learned.

CAMINUS!!!

The burst of fire was just enough to break through the door. But as a draw back, Celestial will have to rely on the "words of power" and his skill and intelligence instead of raw power to survive for a little while.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:23 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: I am so late to this.

Lycoris looks around confused. "So wait a minute all we have to do is use these words and all of a sudden all of our problems are solved?" Sounds alright to me.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:36 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

then they noticed something move a lump on the floor, Armortag tried to stand but he could not with restraints on his feet as well as hands he needed help and he said "guys, umm help needed please"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:06 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia heard this distress call and walked back through the door and cut the restraints with a dagger she had hidden in her shoe. " Are you ok?" Mia asked him as he rubbed his wrists. "Sorry to rush but we gotta go!" She said pulling him to his feet and draging him out the door.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:41 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Running out of the door Lycoris looked at the thick wall of darkness that surrounded her. "Which way?" she asked.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26  Next