Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:53 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:18 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Akira stood in place ready to be transported to the past, she didnt mind portalling but she had never gone to the past before so she just hoped it would be like regular portalling though she doubted it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:52 pm 
Sonic Fanatic

OOC: sorry, just trying to introduce myself before hand.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:12 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
OOC: So I guess you fixed the mirror? It was broken, when the door slammed in the vault.....

IC: Aeyla looked around nervously. She had been teleported before, and the effects hadn't been pretty.... "IS this going to be the same as place to place transporting?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:06 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

"High Priestess Martel... High Priestess Martel..." Lycoris said to herself hopefully time travel would be painless. She had heard about time travel before and what she heard wasn't nice.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:47 am 
King of Dragons

OOC: Yeh, the mirror was fixed. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier. Its a magic mirror and better to use an already enchanted one than to enchant one yourself right?
===============================

Seraphine thought for a second. "I'm pretty sure the magic is going to rip you all apart molecule by molecule ever so slowly, but to everyone else, it'll just seem like it takes a second. You might be rearranged wrong on the other side and have a hand sticking out of your forehead." She looked at the suddenly shocked and scared faces.

"Oh, come on guys! I'm just getting you back for when you said you'd torture Lilith out of me earlier! Sheesh...but no. The gate isn't so much as transporting your body from one dimension to another. Its actually like walking through a door into another room. You could sit one leg in the portal, one leg out. Be in two different times. I suspect the only pain you'll get is if you land wrong on the other side."

"Now please, if you're staying, this takes a lot of energy, so please get into the pentagram circles. Goer's ...just stand by the mirror."

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:05 am 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn walked up and took his place in one of the circles. He was glad that he wasn't going. Being here was confusing enough. He would really be lost in the past.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:07 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aeyla smirked despite herself. "I'll be sure to maim your ancestors...." She knew the teleporting was going to effect her and she could do nothing about it. Placing her feet squarly in the Pentagram she crossed her fingers and hoped to fly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:24 am 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn frowned at Aeyla's comment.
That wasn't funny, he thought angrily to himself. But he didn't say anything. He didn't want to start anymore fights. Not now. And definitely, not about. . .that.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:15 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

Armotag stood in the circle. "high priestess martel! ive heard of her shes the one that was worshiped as a goddess isnt she, cool! She's really powerful.Just make sure she doesnt die, if she does i fear for our lives.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:29 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Lycoris stood by the mirror. Sera's speech was a relief to her. "Oh yes I'm ready!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:37 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Tamien sat down on a table and watched the others stand on the pentagram.
She may not be going to the past,but she was still stuck with Thea.
Awwww nooo..she thought.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:54 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Akira waved at everybody who wasnt going''good luck with your job, hope you have fun''

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:01 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Wait a min! How far back are we going? Three, four hundred years? We could kill our own ancestor and create a paradox!!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:48 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Yeah, we don't want any of you to kill yourself. Unless some how it is impossible to do so...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:19 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

"Three or Four hundred years...Not many people can trace their ancestry back that far so you wouldn't know who you might killing"Said Tamien thoughtfully..."Oh well.Have fun"
She poured herself a glass of water from the bar.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:16 am 
The Broken One

Thea sighed and stood in a pentogram. She didn't want to have to deal with the past. The present was weird enough as it was. Besides, Brothorn was staying in the present and she was having fun with him. Not that she'd actually do anything serious with him. She was just toying.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:24 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Noticing everyone else was standing in the pentagram,Tamien finished her glass of water and stood serenly next to Thea,in a little world of her own.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:55 pm 
The Broken One

"Now don't any of you go and kill people willy-nilly," Thea lectured. "I'm sure none of us would like to have our ancestors wiped out. And i'm not just referring to any of ours. There are other people in the world too. Plus, you might kill someone and alter history or the future."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:36 am 
King of Dragons

OOC: I'm going to have to take control of your char's here. But its okay, right?
===============

Seraphine looked at everyone to make sure they were in place. She glanced up at the sky and found the moon was reaching its zenith. She sighed and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"I will miss you all...in this short time you have proven yourselves as friends dear to me time and again. I have no advice that the High Priestess would not offer herself. Good luck."

She sat down crosslegged inside the large circle and beckoned everyone else to do the same. After they complied she began chanting and the mirror glowed with a fierce blue light. It grew and rays brought skyward touched the moon.

A wind started and swirled only the group, for hte surrounding trees did not move. Everyone started to feel their energy drain. Fast. Seraphine was already turning pale. One by one, the people in the pentagrams dropped. Unconcious. Until Seraphine was the only one left. The ones int the center were held fast in a trance. The portal hadn't open yet. She reached into herself and pulled out the one word the High Priestess had given her.

"Lacertus! [Strength/Power]

Golden sparks of lightning fell on the circles and paid the rest of the way in mana. The gate grew in size until you could peer into it.. The mirror in the center fell through and landed on the floor. Unbroken. The rest of the group moved forward and dropped through silently. Until no one was left on this side but the unconcious ones, Aeyla and Seraphine. They nodded to each other. "Take care." She smiled and jumped into the portal.

Seraphine realeased the power. The portal sanpped shut and left the mirror bare on the ground. She fell over and slept with security. Knowing her job was done.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:38 am 
King of Dragons

Congrats everyone. You just got through Chapter One! This thread is now closed. No more posting please.

To be continued...

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26