Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:33 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Well, I'm gone for today. Cya!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:39 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: same here. Leaving. Hey, i give Aeyla permission to use my character if im not able to reply when she needs it, okay?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:43 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

OOC:im gonna head of to its nearly 10pm here and i have alot left to do but i still dont know what drink brothorn wants:D see ya all tomorrow

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:53 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC:bybye Akira see you tomorrow

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:19 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"If I am out for more than half an hour than you bring me back okay?" Aeyla took out a piece of the crystal mirror. She took it in her hand and squeezed. Once again the world seemed to meld togeather in flashes of color and darkness, and she fell back on her bed.
She stood in front of a large manor, siluetted against a flash of lightning. Rain stung her face as she took ahold of the iron knocker and filled the stormy night with a loud boom. Anger filled her as the door opened. A dark robed man stood in front of her. "Why?" She asked. and the man just stood there guesturing for her to come in. When he didn't answer she rushed in and grabbed him by the throat. The man laughed and took ahold of her hair, and chanted something. Instantly she began to feel weak.

"You cannot keep fighting us demon, your kind are dead, and you will not keep your life for much longer either." Her strength failed and she crumpled to the ground. She desperatly tried to keep ahold of his throat, but he pulled her hand off easily and stepped on it. Screams filled the night, as he chanted. She started tried to speak, find out why they killed her family. Her mother's words echoed through her head and she tried to repeat them. Yes the last words I speak on this world. "Dra.... dr.... Draco Aura!!" The man cursed as razor sharp claws pierced his boots. Her strength returned, and she lashed out at him. She grabbed his throat again but the claws sliced it, spraying blood into her face. She smiled as the blood filled her mouth, clouding her senses with delight.

The delight was better each time killing and capturing souls growing stronger, and stronger. Some called it playing, but she saw it as something else entirly, food, keeping her alive, the source of power. One word broke the spell. NO!!! Her head was screeching, with volume, making no sense at all, but it cleared, excruciatingly slowly.

The world cleared and she saw Thea clutching her hand. White, as if she had seen a ghost. "You were out for hours, I thought you were dead. I tried Lib- lib- over and over in the end the piece just glowed purple and shattered....."(sorry but you would have) Aeyla was visibly shaken, was that her, or was lilith connected to the mirror as well? She shuddered at that horrific nightmare.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:48 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: As far as what Brothorn wants to drink, he'll take anything at the moment. He doesn't care to much right now. Poor, guy. It's just too much for him. Embarrassment. . . :oops:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:13 am 

OOC:ok ill see what to give him :wink:

IC:Akira looked behind the bar trying to find something to drink and in the end came out with a bottle of clear green liquid which she poured into the two glasses she then sat down and gave one of the glasses to brothorn''try it its really sweet and helps clear your head''she smiled as she took a sip.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:23 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Aeyla sat up and rubbed her temples. Was that really me? She coudn't get the images out of her head. "I think I'll stay up here and think about this for a while." She said.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:12 am 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn drank the liquid that Akira handed him. It was good, and it helped to clear his mind. He was able to relax. But he refused a second drink. He didn't want to be too relaxed. There was no telling what might happen then. He sat back and just let his mind wander. He replayed the journey so far in his head. The dungeon. The door. The room. The arguments. Akira's hand. Thea's flirtation. Wait! Akira's hand. . .Brothorn had absentmindedly let his gaze drop to her hand. He was still staring out in space but now in the direction of her hand. He quickly corrected himself and focused his attention on the glass in front of him.
"I wonder what's taking the others so long," he said. "They've been gone for a while now."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:33 am 
The Broken One

Thea nodded shakily. "All right, if that's what you want. I'll... be downstairs." She turned and left, once again questioning her decision to stay with this group. If things like this were going to happen all the time maybe it would be best to get out now.
Reaching the bottom floor, Thea met up with the rest of the group. She had composed herself by this time and decided to try a little more flirting with Brothorn. She saw nothing wrong with what she was doing. As far as she was concerned, she was doing the kid a favor. Teaching him what women where like in the real world.
"Hey, babe, did you miss me?" Thea crooned, placing a hand lightly on Brothorn's shoulder.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:15 pm 

Akira was happy to see that brothorn was calmer but not to happy that he had started staring at her hand.When he turned away she poured herself another drink only to see thea now back flirting with brothorn again'' why cant you leave him alone thea''she said sitting down and taking a sip of her drink.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:19 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn tensed up at Thea's touch.
"So much for relaxing," he mumbled. He shrugged his shoulders trying to slide her hand off. He could feel his face getting red again. He didn't turn around.
Why is she torturing me? he thought to himself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:25 pm 
King of Dragons

Darkness, pure darkness. Then, a small pin-prick of light. Follow must follow, must get out of the darkness. Ah! A woman! Lilith? No, can't be. Got rid of her. But why here?

"Seraphine, I am not Lilith." the woman said. She couldn't reply, so the figure continued. "You must get the Song of Regeneration, quickly, but the Words are not the only thing you need, you need to know how to put them together otherwise it is just a useless jumble."

How? Sera thought, still not able to speak.

"You must go back to another plane, another time, before the Sukara words were made, before the Song was written. I give you the power, but you only have enough to send a few. I must depart."

The figure disappered and Sera was consumed with darkness once again. Claws, pain, sharp. Tangled thoughts screamed through her head as she rore herself awake.

She was in her bed, in the inn, safe. She was clothed in a rough tunic made of ...tablecloth? All of a sudden, she remembered everything. She got up and walked down the hall to thank everyone, but when she got there. They looked shocked even scared. She touched her face and came away with blood. Her arms were a tattered mess as well.

..."Viceo[Heal]"...

The marks disappeared and left unmarked skin. She smiled. She could use Sukara again.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:31 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn turned when Seraphine entered the room. He instantly forgot about Thea behind him as a horrible sight met his eyes. The priestess was torn and tattered and covered with blood. It looked as if some wild beast had gotten a hod of her. When she, to, realized this, Seraphine healed herself. Brothorn sat there still staring at her in disbelief.
"What. . .happened?" he asked at last.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:35 pm 

Akira looked around to see sera bleeding but was relieved when she healed herself''well at least you woke up''she said smiling and she held up the bottle of the clear green liquid''so, are you gonna have a drink and tell us what happened''she decided to try and stay cheery, she had to admit her coming down looking that beat up was quite horrifying but she was ok so there wasnt that much to worry about...she hoped[/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:38 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine was still staring at her hands in disbelief until Brothron spoke. She lifted up her head and found eyes that matchd hers in confusion.

"Umm...aheh....bad dream?" she replied, still trying to piece together what had happened.

But she waved away the drink offer. "No thanks...I'll just have some of the cold tea."

She went over to the already cooled kettle and poured some of the remainders into her used cup. She sat down at the table gingerly and sipped some of it. It was still good, and made her feel better. Tea was her comfort drink.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:47 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Brothorn watched as Seraphine made her way across the room.
"That must have been some dream. Are you okay?" He knew no dream could cause that kind of damage.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:58 pm 
King of Dragons

She took a deep breath to steady herself and then explained to everyone in the room what she saw and what they had to do. She skipped over the confusing parts and got to the main ideas. The ending was a bit strange and hard to put into words, but she tried.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:07 pm 
Solitary Serpent

It took a minute for everything to register.
"Uh. . .huh," Brothorn said. "So. . .now we have to go back in time. . .to figure eveything out?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:10 pm 
King of Dragons

"Well..er..if you want but not all of us have to go. Only a select few. You see, the time we have to visit exists before Sukara. The group that goes there has to find the Mages that made the Song and get the music while the group here tracks down the rest of the Sukara Words." she replied.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:24 pm 
The Broken One

Thea shook her head with confusion. "Wait, back it up a just a bit. You are going to what?! Since when was time travelling on the list of things to do?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm 
King of Dragons

"Well apparently, the Song has been destroyed by the Garum, hence the destruction of my Monastery, thats why we have to go back to get what was lost. Like iI said before, only a few have to go back. We need to break into two teams. Two team leaders, but first we have to see who is staying and who is going. I'm staying here, Sukara doesn't exist back there so I'll be no help, plus I have feeligns about where they are nowadays. Some are written down."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:51 pm 
The Broken One

"Sooooo... those who already know Sukara words of their own... can stay?" Thea asked apprehensivly. "Because i don't want to be wizzing about in some time that's long since been over. It's just not natural."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:59 pm 
King of Dragons

"Sukara word simply have no affect back then, so yes, it would be plausible for the people who don't know them to travel back, but the strongest should go, whether they know words or not."

=====================
OOC: I'll be making a new OOC thing in its special section soon, but I need Mia's help. So, look for it later today or tomorrow.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:05 pm 
Solitary Serpent

"So, who will go?" Brothorn asked. "We each have our own strengths and weaknesses. So, how do we decide who goes?"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next