Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:09 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:23 am 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

OOC: hold on...that was a question, not like, an order or anything...so do you want to reverse that or anything?

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:47 pm 
Legendary Warrior

When Leos saw the soldiers raise their guns he took aim at the high ranked soldier that spat at the group and shoot him in the head. Rijhada took out two soldiers herself, so Leos took out the other two soldiers. Leos fixed his sights on the group and thier surrounding area.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:22 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
OOC: No, it's fine, I don't see anything that needs to be changed....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:52 pm 
King of Dragons

"Good...battle, my specialty" a wicked grin plastered across Gray's face as he turned around, morphed his fingers into claws and slammed them straight through the annoying soldier's stomach.

"Tu sango, tu muerte, es muy dulce." he whispered as the life left the young man's eyes.

More soldiers appeared with guns. He lunged forward and took a bullet in the shoulder. Silver splattered his face. He wiped some off.

"Silver? I'm not a werewolf, estupido." He slashed claws down the face of the nearest man and raked once more down another. He moved fast and graceful in a whirlwind of death. Blood coated him as he spotted to catch his breath. Dead bodies littered the ground.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:08 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"Come on, Grey!" She shouted, starting the moterbike. A flurry of bullets flew past puncturing her wing. She cursed and shot at the scared soldiers, killing 3.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:04 am 
King of Dragons

Gray looked back at the woman on the motorcycle. He had only a few seconds to decide. So, he shifted his fingers back to normal and leap onto the bike beside her.

"You know, I usually press to be the driver but considering the circumstances-" a shot was fired over his head. "I'll let you do it."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:11 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

She gunned the engine<excuse>. And zoomed down the street, Before long anouther barracade was in sight and she shouted to Grey. "What you want to do?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:19 am 
King of Dragons

"I can take down the barracade before you get there, but I'm going to have to leap off the bike!" he yelled back.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:57 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Okay," she said slowing down a bit, "I'll fall back to let the other's catch up."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:02 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Leos could see the barracade in their way, he had a good idea what Grey was going to do. But what they didn't know was that there was some tanks down the road. They will need the bike to get past the tanks. Considering this, Leos decicded to use one of his high-explosive rounds to distroy the road block. Leos took aim and fired. The shoot hit one of the soldiers in the road block. After a few seconds, the round exploded and cleared the entire barracade.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:29 pm 
King of Dragons

Grey was about to leap when he suddenly felt like it wouldn't be a good idea. Good thing too, the barracade before the blew to smithereens in a hot explosion. He sat tight on the bike and turned his head to glipse Leos on a nearby rooftop. He shrugged and gave him the thumbs-up sign. Then, settled back into the bike-seat behind Rihjada.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:29 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Rijhada was startled a bit by the explosion and veered to the right slightly. Regaining composure she straitened the vehicle. She felt cold all of a sudden. Looking back she noticed through the excitment that her wing was bleeding badly from those hits she took. "Grey, do you mind patching me up." She said, voice quivering slightly from the risidual pain.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:15 pm 

Jadrian had been following them as fast as he could on a dirt bike he had found. Unable to use his uzis on the bike, he had been wounded several times himself. Finally, he had almost joined up with them at the roadblock, when suddenly it exploded, and he was forced to slow as they raced ahead. Cursing, he tried to restart the motor, and finally succeded. He looked up to where Gray had 'thumbs-uped', and waved to Leos.

Finally he turned and began to race after Gray and Rhijada again, but stopped as a rifle barrel knocked him off his bike. He looked up into the faces of a half-dozen-mexicans.

"UH...No comprendo senoritas?" (OOC: don't understand ladies. *snicker* by the way, this is a great time for some of the other players to show up.)

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:53 am 
Legendary Warrior

Leos just shook his head as he saw John getting knocked off of his bike. Six Mexicans, six easy targets. Leos took aim ans shoot the soldier that knocked John off of his toy bike. The other soldiers began to run. Leos picked off two other soldiers and left it at that. The other three were of no concern.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:06 am 
G.E.E.K.

OOC: sorry but I'm going out of town this weekend, I haven't been able to post because my mother got rid of the internet.

IC: Ryel Flew to the baracade, He had purposely stayed behind near the plane because he had thought something like this might happen. He pulled the scimitar from it's sheath with his left hand and pulled the pistol with his right and started to shoot until he was close enough to slice, He killed one with bullets, one with blade, and one he knocked out with his tail. He rushed over to his nearest fallen comrade, Jadrian, picked him up, and proceeded to fly him up onto the roof with Leos.
"Sorry if I'm scratching you," he said, hinting toward his claws.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:55 pm 

"Uh..."JAdrian blinked. one second he had been insuliting Mexicans, the next, he was up on a roof with two of his comrades. as usual, he didn't try to figure it out, he merely went right to work. Grabbing an uzi in one hand, and a roll of bandages in the other, he looked at Ryel.

"No, Im not scratched. Are either of you injured however?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:38 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"I think we're out of the Mexican occupied zone." Rijhada fought to stay concious. She pulled the moterbike over and got off she stumbled to the nearest building, and opened it, not even bothering to knock. The place was a ghost town. She found the bathroom and scrambled around for Gauze and tape. She attempted to wrap her wing but, had some trouble.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:42 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Leos looked at Jadrian and said

You shouldn't be concerned with us, instead you should cheak out Rijhada. She seems almost faint.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:31 pm 

John sighed, and began the long descent down the building, via ladder. Luckily, he ran into no Mexicans, and soon reached Rijhada's side. Quickly pulling out his first aid kit, he unrolled some bandages, and began dressing her wounds. Seconds later, she was bandaged, and he quickly shot a little sleeping mixture in her, rolled her under an inconspicious dumpster, and re-drew his Uzis.

He just hoped no-one had noticed.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile