Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:02 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:41 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos simply ignored Drakano and continued on to the woods. She could faintly make out the shapes of some sort of....demons? And a humanoid shape. Yes, definitly.

Aiolos quickly hid behind the boulder again and observed the scene in front of her. She glanced up at a tree, and saw what she thought was some sort of snake. With a human body? What? She sniffed the air.

Demons.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:42 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk put a paw on Drakano's face and put the potion on his wound.
"Shut up and let me put this on you-" suddenly she got up and sniffed.Several scents had suddenly come into the surrounding area.Naga,human...She was taken aback by the other smell.
Lupos Demons?Then she heard the growling.
"There are demons here."She got up and raced into the forest.
Just as she arrived,she saw a figure of a human surrounded by a pack of Lupos Demons.
First there's nothing in this valley except grass and trees,now suddenly there's a pack of demons, two dragons,a Naga and a human!what is going on here?! she thought.She hid behind a tree to watch and see if the human could handle herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:23 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine sensed others around her, watching. Well, whether they were helpful or a hinderence, she aimed to impress. The lupos daemon juped at her and she had no time to strike with an arrow, so with a ligthining quick movement, she dropped her bow and drew her falchion ((yes falchion...I changed it)) it caught flame and slashed it in half.

"Great...now just two mo-" she was cut off with a tackle from behind. The world swam in her vision as the lupos lowered its jaws to snap her head off.

"Crud...this just isn't my day..."

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:21 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

drakanos eyes glew blue as he was running 10x faster than any human, he cut the demons head off as he was running past and 2 others on the way , hwe then stopped and looked around waitng for the next one suddenley a giant Hell hound struck him taking him to the floor , drakano then stuck his sword through the stomach of the hound and rolled over , while getting up two Imps jumpoed atop of him " these things never give up...." he said

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:35 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk saw the Lupos demon move in for the kill on the human girl and decided she might now be able to handle it.Leaping with incredible speed,she slammed into the demon and slashed it with her extended claws and it dissapeared into the dark beyond the clearing.
She rounded on the Imps that had pinned down Drakano and blew a jet of blue fire at them and they blew up into cinders.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:26 am 
Isitarian Legend

"Well, they seem to have handled that nicely," Aiolos said under her breath as she carefully walked into the now safe clearing. She looked at the girl.

"Are you alright?" she asked her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:28 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk went over to the girl and prodded her on the forehead with a stick.
"Is she dead?I hope not.She's one of them..humany preistess-y things."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:07 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine felt something prodding at her head. She grew quickly irritated and swiped at it, standing up as well. Her eyes registered as two demons...but they didn't feel like demons.

"Whats the big idea?! I'm not dead! Sheesh..." realization of what happened struck her. "Oh! Did you save me!? Thank your...wait...why?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:25 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk jumped back when the girl moved.
"No one should die at the hands..well in this case,paws of a demon.They can take your soul ."
She looked around at everyone.
"No other living being is supposed to be in this valley.It's cursed.Not even the strongest of creatures can live here,the fish in what was the lake are nigh impossible to catch,no deer,no birds,no hunters.And suddenly,you lot turn up."She sratched her head.
"It's weird.And someone has released demons into this world."She growled.
"Again.I had to clean up the mess last time someone opened the gate."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:03 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

*All of a sudden a shadow seemed to fall upon them. As it began to shrink, an anthro dragon lowered itself onto the forest floor beneath. As it landed, it looked around at the others, who seemed to have just been in a fight*

"You guys look as if you have just done battle with some demons. I'm here because I had felt a disturbance between the worlds, and more of the power seems to lurk in this area.......

*She looks around at the others*

"Maybe I should introduce myself. My name is Hepunshethra, the Egyptian Dragon, the Guardian of the Egyptian gods. Just call me E.D. for short..... and..... who might you all be?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:15 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos looked at the new dragon.

"Well, I'm Aiolos, that's Blackhawk," she gestured at Blackhawk, then pointed towards Drakano, "that one's Drakano, and the girl is....um....Hey, what is your name?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:13 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska watched the whole event from her limb.
Well, I guess my intervention wasn't needed after all, she thought to herself. She was just about to turn and leave when another creature joined the group.
"Why are they all here? And why do they keep coming?" she asked the rain. "We haven't seen anyone in our valley for years. No, no. + .Strange group. Yes, it's very strange. + .More strange? Well, of course! You've been to more places!. + .Yes, maybe I should listen in. Yes, get answers." Ersska reached out with her mind to the others. She used their ears to listen.

. . .is your name? The grey dragon was the one who was speaking.

------------------------

OOC: Okay, let me clear up some things:
Yes, she talks to the rain (and just about anything else in nature).
No, she is NOT crazy (though it may seem like there's a pretty good chance of that).
And . + . means she is listening to whatever she is talking to. Don't worry, I will not do that when she is talking to other creatures, just when she is talking to nature.
Make sense? If not, let me know, and I'll try to make it better.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:58 am 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

*bows towards the others, then gets up*

"Glad to meet you all....."

*looks around at the sky, as though looking for something*

"By the way, have any of you seen a flying bo....."

*all of a sudden a human figure appears, dropping from the sky*

"Hello, E. da..... OOMPH!"

*he hits a tree, and falls to the ground*

"Never mind!" ^^;

---------------------------
OOC: The red quotes are for my careless companion over there >>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:18 pm 
King of Dragons

"This is just getting weirder and weirder..." Sera thought to herself. "but I might as well play along, the Temple needs more information anyway.I can't let them no anything to personal, I can't trust them yet."

"Er...well...my name is...Alice." she lied. "I didn't think this would be a good place for a picnic, and I was right. Lupos demons are not very friendly, they took all my sandwiches and didn't even think to share!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:35 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska laughed silently to herself.
"Well," she said to the rain, "'Alice' picked the wrong time for a picnic. + . Hmh?. + .Yes I know it's a lie. Doggy demons don't eat sandwiches. And little girls don't come on picnics with a bow and arrow. + .You're right. And if the others have any sense, they'd know it's a lie, too."
She waited to hear the response of the others.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:22 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos glanced at 'Alice's' bow on the ground and the falchion in her hand. "A picnic? Were you planning on catching your own food?"

There's still someone around here that hasn't revealed themselves, she thought to hereself. Aiolos scanned the treetops out of the corner of her eye, waiting for 'Alice's' response.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:45 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice picked up her bow and re-sheathed her sword.

"Look, just because I'm a little paranoid about other things doesn't mean I have ulterior motives. Besides, the weapons came in handy, didn't they? I would have been dog meat without them."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:05 pm 
Isitarian Legend

Aiolos relaxed a bit. These creatures didn't intend to harm her. It was the other presence she didn't trust.

"I'll be right back," she told the others, then walked into the woods. She kept her eye to the trees. Aiolos was looking for the human-snake she spotted before.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:11 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice walked after this 'Aiolos' person. She seemed at least a little trustworthy but she also didn't like dawdling over dead demon bodies. They still exhume evil. She felt an odd sensation as the hairs on her back stood on end. The feeling of being watched. She turned around.

There was no one there.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:19 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska saw two part from the group.
"Shh. Here they come," she whispered. "They cannot find me." Just as she said this, the rain fell heavier, limiting the field of vision and the chance of hearing anything.
"Thank you," she laughed to the rain.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:14 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

She came for a picnic?A priestess came for a picnic in this valley?? No one except a certain few is allowed here,except that naga she saw a few days ago.Talking to a bush.But then,nagas had a knack for talking to Nature.
She turned around and headed back to the cave,sensing the Naga-girl's prescence in a tree nearby.Blackhawk shook her coat,but it was drenched in a few minutes again anyway.She whispered to herself,right under the tree where the naga was sitting.
"Well it looks like we have company in our little valley apart from the funny Naga-girl and the White Hand.It isn't a coincidence either,something has brought them here,even though this valley nigh impossible to find by normal means.I sense a Demon has been released and a higher Purpose has sent them." She stopped to listen to something.
"Yes,Sekharien.It could be him again.After 2000 years."She stopped again."Maybe Leo can leave his cave in the Burning Mountain."She paused to hiss."This valley is Sacred to our Clan and we made an oath all that time ago.Search your memory.We cannot leave the White Hand unprotected when Mahagar is running riot!"She glanced back at the others.
"Perhaps they will help.As of now,I vow never to stay this log in a downpour unless it to save my life again." She called to the others and ran back up the hill to the cave to wait.Surely they can't stand that long in the rain,she thought,curling up in front of the dying fire.She inhaled deeply and fired a long tongue of flame at the logs and put some more sticks on it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:30 pm 
Isitarian Legend

The rain came down harder on Aiolos, drenching her mane in a few seconds. It fell to the side and stuck to her back, revealing the ivory spikes that ran along her spine. She cursed, and stopped.

"Lost her scent." Aiolos was aware of Blackhawk calling them back to the cave, and of Alice following behind her. She searched the trees for the snake-human, but the rain stung her eyes and she swung her head towards the ground.

"Well, I'm not going to find it in this downpour," she said, and turned back towards the cave. She shook her wings, beads of water flying off of the feathers.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:57 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska listened to the werecats conversation with herself. The cat returned to the cave. Ersska called out to her with her mind.
"Kitty, kitty," Ersska thought almost laughing, "Why do you look for me, kitty? I am not just some funny naga-girl. Why do you came to my forest? Why are you here, kitty? I've been here longer than you know. Why do you bother me now? Kitty, why do you bring the bad ones?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:35 am 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk looked up from the fire and listened to the Naga's voice in her head.
"Kitty, kitty,"The Naga said, "Why do you look for me, kitty? I am not just some funny naga-girl. Why do you came to my forest? Why are you here, kitty? I've been here longer than you know. Why do you bother me now? Kitty, why do you bring the bad ones?"

I search not for you and have been aware of your prescence since day One.She replied. I have been living in the plains that surrounds the forest since I was left here two thousand years ago to guard the Gate and defend the White hand who lives in the Far mountain.
As for the strange ones,I did not summon them.I believe a higher purpose has sent them here.For what reason,I know not
Blackhawk closed her eyes and lay her head on her paws.
It used to be so peaceful here,and suddenly three dragons,a human Priestess and a pack of Demons appear.All at once.I don't know what to.Send them away,or let them stay and see what their intentions are.What do you think,Naga? she asked.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:55 am 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska laughed.
Kitty, you're a smart one! You know more than most care about. Not many could easily find me or know me. But knowing me, you should know I don't intervene unless it is requested of me. I protect the balance of things. We mustn't upset the balance. Should we, now?
She shifted around on her branch and turned to watch the others.
The little girl lies. Don't trust her too much.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next