Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:07 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:50 pm 
King of Dragons

"The Golden Naga is a legend that travels...around..I thought since this might be my only oportunity to ask, I might as well take it. But never mind. Pardon my intrusion." she closed the link and turned around to walk back and smacked straight into yet another stranger! She didn't even notice him behind her and it certainly didn't notice her as it made its way to the pile of deer carcasses.

She didn't have the nerve to get up so she just scuttled backward until she met with the cave wall.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:53 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk watched the Broken one inch towards the deer.The others were too busy gorging themselves on the other deer to notice a large Draknor reach for one of the carcasses and take it.She flicked her tail absent mindedly and stretched her wings.
Well this is a first.The Broken One leaves the catacomb after years of sleeping.When she had explored at the back of the cave,she had indeed come across the sleeping Draknor.She wondred how long he had slept before realising he needed food and heard the din made by the Strangers.Her thoughts turned away and her eyes took on a strange glaze as she started whispering to herself again.
"The Broken one must be really hungry to come out when there are strangers about...and there's light coming in from the entrance too..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:00 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: Broken One, i like that. Maybe i'll have that as my undertitle instead of Master Old Dragon.

IC:Makla grabbed the nearest deer with his sharp talons and pulled it too him. He did not eat it, however. Errska's voice had once again reached him and he now stared blankly at nothing. "Errska? Errska, i am here. Here i am. Here i am, see? Where are you? You are not here. I am here but you are not. Where are you?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:05 pm 
Isitarian Legend

OOC: No offence Makla, but you remind me of Gollum. XD

--

IC: Aiolos had been watching the Broken One slowly inching out from the back of the cave. What a curious creature, she thought. He looked like a dragon. But with the features of a bird. Wait, of a phoenix. He was a Draknor. She wished to make contact with this Draknor, but was afraid she'd startle him and scare him away. So, instead, she peacfully sat leaning against the cave wall watching him.

Last edited by Aiolos on Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:08 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC:@errska:Blackhawk was trained to talk in telepathy as a cub and I'm not sure about Seraphine.
-------------------------------------------------
IC:
"She is outside,she had no wish to come into the cave and be seen."Whispered Blackhawk to Makla .It was difficult just getting his attention,he had a somewhat one-track mind.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:08 pm 
The Broken One

His attention once again taken by something else, Makla looked at the others, a dissapproving scowl on his face. "You are in MY cave! Out out out!! No strangers! No strangers! Leave me!" He took a threatening step forward.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:09 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: note: when im not here im just following others k ?

IC: drakano was climbing up the coconut trees grabbing the fruits thta dropped as he shook the tree " ...hmmm such a strange place for this specie of tree to be ...." he put his thoughts aside as a giant ball of fire hurled at the tree "one going down!..." said drakano dropping to the ground

thump!

he hit the ground landing on his feet he looked up and saw a figue dressed in black with a long sword in his hand " we meet again... " drakano shouted the enemy put his sword away and got on all fours , drakano got ready to defend but the enemy just dissapeared and re appeared behind him then stabbed him suddenly the world faded and drakano dropped to the ground

drakano woke up a short while later and looked around "huh?" he said in confusion he could see millions of shelves with potions on them there was one on the table next to him he tried moving his arms but he was strapped down he then took his dragon form and ripped the straps off then transformed back he examined the vile and poured some in his mouth it was his own blood they must of took samples he dropped the vile spotting a head peeping through one of the shelves before the stranger could react drakano grabbed him by the throat and ripped his head from his body and dropped it then a group of guards ran in suddenley an arrow struck his left side of his body and he felt sleepy again

i awoke once again back in the forest ....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:20 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

Blackhawk stood her ground and regarded the Broken One calmly.She would not be intimidated;it was not in her nature.Then she turned and left the cave,running down the hill to talk to the Naga.
"Your friend does not take kindly to strangers.And I can understand that,I am not fond of them myself."she said to Errska and smiled briefly."I will leave soon for another more secure and hidden valley,so you and the Broken one will have some peace."She paused.
"But I know not what to do with the Strangers.Perhaps the Broken One will oust them himself."She heard a thump from the forest,and looked around to see Drakano,who had appeared out of nowhere.
Blackhawk sighed and said.
"Goodbye,Naga valley companion.If you can convince the Strangers to leave,you will have the valley to yourself again."She turned and entered the cave again and grabbed her bag.
"Bye bye Broken One."
She launched into the sky and turned to the east,where the White hand was meditating in his cave.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:22 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: oh yeah, Errska said she would be gone for about an hour. uh, that was maybe ten-fifteen minutes ago.
And because i'm weird, i'm moving my character post to a different window.

Last edited by Makla on Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:26 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC: oki then.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:37 pm 
The Broken One

"Leave me be! I will kill you. Kill you till you are dead! Dead. Good stranger is dead stranger. Leave now. Leave! Out!" He took another step forward. This one landed one of his powerful back claws on the deer carcass. The body made a sickening crunch as the bones where crushed and the skin tore, expelling it's inner organs. "I crush you like that! Leave!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:43 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC:my advice to everyone in the cave,best get out or Makla's gonna kill you :P :) :D

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:46 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: you make it sound like i'm a bad person... :twisted:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:46 pm 
Proficient Young Werecat

OOC:Nope.a crazy one :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:56 pm 
Isitarian Legend

She watched as the Draknor stepped forward, crushing the deer. "Alright, alright. Don't hurt yourself. I'll leave...." Aiolos walked out of the cave. She saw Blackhawk leave, and decided to follow.

"She seems to be doing something secret and important. Just my kind of thing!" Aiolos was used to quietly stalking after things....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:05 pm 
The Broken One

Makla turned and stared at the girl who had run into him. She was pressed up against the wall of the cave. "You," he said, turning. "You will be first. I will kill you. Crush your bones. Crush you." He prepared to leap and kill who he saw as his first victim.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:11 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Blackhawk, I'm in Makla's cave. In the back part. I'm trying to get him to come back.

IC: "Makla! Don't hurt them!" Ersska came running in from the rear of the cave. "Stop!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:13 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice stood up and glared at the Draknor, as he began his assault, she slapped him across the face...or beak...whatever.

"How rude! You couldn't simply ask us to leave!? I don't care how long you've been away from anyone, manners are only common courtesy!"

She continued glaring at him...although it was hard to look impressive when your glaring upwards.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:15 pm 
The Broken One

Makla trapped her down with his front claw, ignoring Errska's cries. "Impudent. Impudent! My cave. My cave! I kill you!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:22 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: ooooo! Someone better save that little girl! **excerpt from "Monster-in-Law"**
-----------------------------------------------------------

Alice was shocked at the momentary loss of sight, the blackness cleared and she realized she was on her back with a gigantic claw on top of her. Luckily, she drew up one of her hands and yelled:

SHINER!!

A balst of vivid bright light erupted from her palm and speared the Draknor in both eyes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:23 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska grabbed Makla by the tail and started pulling him towards the back of the cave.
"No! We must not hurt them! They not bad! No bad!" she screamed. She took her naga form. She was stronger in that form, she could pull him better.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:26 pm 
The Broken One

Makla screeched and clawed at his eyes, leaving gashes in his face. Someone was pulling his tail. Turning around he found himself face to face with Errska. Breathing hard with fury, he put his face very close to hers. "These intruders think my cave is theirs. Not their cave, MY cave! Mine and i show them that. Let go of tail. Let go, i kill them."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:32 pm 
King of Dragons

Alice stumbled to her feet, holding her shoulder. That one spell was a strain and right now she couldn't move it. The Naga was fighting with the Draknor in the back part of the cave. Even though it felt wrong in doing do, it ashamed her that she had attacked the creature even in self-defense.

It was not her cave, so she walked out the mouth and sat on a moss-strewn rock, in the downpour that still didn't show any signs of giving up. Still cold, getting colder, still wet, getting wetter.

----------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Oh god...thats makin' me cry. :roll:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:51 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

...drakano stepped out the shadows of the cave " im hiungry..." he said grabbing his sword

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:57 pm 
The Broken One

Another intruder! Makla let out an earsplitting scream and tried to charge at the newcomer. But Ersska's grip on his tail kept him back. This infuriated the draknor. Very few had the strength to hold him back and those who did rarely lived very long. But he couldn't bring himself to physically harm the naga. Instead he hissed and spouted little gusts of flame, trying to scare her. "Release I! Release mine tail!"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 453 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next