Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:03 am

Post subject: The Fall Of The Gorath
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:27 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Ty walked into the tavern. He looked around but at his height all he really saw was legs. He went over to the bar and clambered on to a seat. Seeing no one that looked like they had volountered for the quest he sat down and asked the barman for a drink of ale which was promptly bought to him. He placed a silver coin on the counter and turned to look out for any one that was coming with him. He wondered why the underground warrirs had been invited on this quest seeing how much the other power groups had rejected them before. He finished his drink and started to polish his knife and check his lockpicks.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:02 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon came upon the Tavern, the supposed meeting place. Since this was Ithio no one looked at Areon strangely and kept talking and drinking without a glare at him or a insulting remark. When he went to other settlements outside of the immediate Ithio city, he was often called Half Breed, or freak, or something along those lines, he didn't appreciate them calling him anything except his real name. But he wisely held himself back to punch the man insulting him. He walked toward the bar counter, people moving aside as he walked, and sat down near a halfling. I'll have a pint. He said, and the bartender quickly got it, he sipped at it slowly. He had a natural resistance to the alcohol but he could get drunk if he drank enough, Ale or any kind of alcohol for that matter wasn't his favorite. He mostly drank water. He looked over to his right, down at the Halfling. Are you here for the quest?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:11 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

'Yeah' Ty replied to the large half dragon that had sat by him. That being said most things were larger than life to the halfling. He extended a hand in greeting I'm Ty of The Underground Warriors'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:36 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus noticed Ty talking to Areon, Talus had heard rumors of the both of them, a spy network with people who are good at what they do is very valubale. He really didn't want to leave his seat to move across the dirty room. Nonethless, Talus stood regally and brushed off the dust on his robes, as he made his way across the room, a waitress stepped in his path and asked him if he would like somethin to drink. He shook his head politely, he did not want any slop they were serving here. He sighed as the waitresses and most of the women in the room turned to stare. I should really try to stop taking care of myself...

Finally, he made his way to the two on the bar, he cleared his throat to get there attention.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:03 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

The Halfling said his name was Ty, and Areon began to reply. I am Areon of Ithio's first eagle squadron. He replied. He heard someone clear his throat behind them, and he turned to look.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:09 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus crossed his arms across his chest as the half-dragon turned to stare.

"Well, you're quite the rude one." he stated simply.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:12 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Kilik approched the tavern. He pushed aside the door as he walzed in. He scaned the room immediatly, searching for the other members of the group he has been reasigned to. He wasen't sure what he was supposed to be doing but he knew that he was sent here by officers high in rank, mabe even the general himself. He stoped looking around the tavern, not really sure who he was supposed to be meeting here. He walked over to an empty corner where he could watch the room undesturbed. He held the Kali-Yuga, his rod, in his crossed arms as he leaned against the corner wall and yawned.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:47 pm 
Legendary Warrior

As soon as Kilik began to yawn, a person flies through the door and hits the ground. You can tell right away by his clothing that he is a holy knight and by the sword that he is welding, you can tell that he is the Holy Knight Celestial.

As soon as Celestial stood up, four chaos soldiers storm in and drop kick Celestial in the chest. Fortunately for Celestial, he was fast enough to dodge the main force of the attack. The soldiers pull out their swords and begin to engage Celestial in a sword fight in the middle of the tavern. One soldiers attacks Celestial from the right, another from the left, another from behind, and another from above.

Celestial blocks the one from the left and the one from the right. He also blasts the one from above through the ceiling but the one from behind got him and knocked him into the wall. Celestial catches himself and as he turns around, one of the soldiers stabbed him in his left arm, in return, Celestial sliced the soldiers head off and destroys the body and head.

Two down, two more to go...

He thought.

I'm just here for a meeting! Why the hell are attacking me?

He asked the remaining soldiers. They didn't answer back, but they did do one thing... run away. They were going to be back.

As soon as they left, Celestial made his sword disappear and he pulled out the sword that was in his arm and destroyed it. Then he dusted himself off and walked over to where the halfling and Talus were talking and said

Nice day, isn't it?

You can tell that the wounds one Celestial's body was healing and his clothes were returning to their original clean state.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:58 am 
King of Dragons

Talus smiled as Celestial walked up.

"Getting into more trouble I see, Celestial. Not much has changed, but I suppose that is for the best."

He flicked back a stray lock of hair that was gettign on his nerves. He and Celestial had a rich history together. Battles had been won because of the pair on the battlefield. Indeed, Talus had relied on the Holy Knight to help him into his lofty position and keep it today.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:32 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Kilik watched carefully as the commotion went on. He attentively monitored the movents of the man whom was being attacked. He was slightly impressed at his preformance, but a smart warrior wouldn't have brought the fight to a civilian building where an innocent could have been harmed. He moved from his position on the wall and approched the man who had entered who had just been greeted by another man, he approched them both. He spoke calmly and softly but with a sort of stern athority to his voice. "I suppose that you are here for the quest as well...or you just like musky, damp taverns full of drunken idiots"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:17 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Ty looked at the human who he didn't know and noticed the calm authority in his voice. Ty thought that he would probably prove a usefull allie as he was obviusly a good judge of character. He noticed the holy knight Celestial who he could identify from rumours of him in the underground network. The other man though Ty couldn't place and wasn't even sure of his race. "Does anyone know if we are waitning for anyone else?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:09 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Celestial looked at Talus, smiled and said cheerfully

Talus, dude, I was just minding my own business on my way to the tavern when three chaos soldiers pop out of nowhere and begin to attack me. Of course, you know, my stupid self let my guard down while I was fighting and the fourth soldier pops up and kicks me into the tavern. And you know what the first rule of engagement is, don't fight in public areas. So you know, I got up and was getting ready to knock them outside but the idiots tried to drop kick me and they would've hit me if I didn't see them.

He takes a break to drink some water then continues to say

So I began to fight them in here. I tryed to knock them outside but they dodged my attack... AGIAN! Then the also had the nerve to try to surround me, wrong move. I had to knock one through the roof and the one that stabbed me I had to kill also, and you know how much I hate killing! I still thank God that the other two ran away because I didn't want to kill them. Your right... I haven't changed much, but you... you look deadly. Hows life been treating you?

While he was waiting for a reply, Kilik walked up and asked

I suppose that you are here for the quest as well...or you just like musky, damp taverns full of drunken idiots?

Celestial smilied agian and said

Oh yeah buddy, I'm here for the meeting.

Then he turned to Ty and said

Honestly man, I do not know if we are waiting on any one else.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:47 am 
King of Dragons

Talus nodded at the speech Celestial made, although he was happy to see his friend, he usually doesn't leave trouble far behind, and only really dangerous things attack Celestial. He looked at himself in lee of his earlier comments. I suppose tramping through the undergrowth of the forest to the right of Ithio didn't do much for my complexion...

Talus looked back at Ty.

"I suppose we're all here, if someone else is late, they will just have to catch up later."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:59 am 
Cyberspace Addict

Ok Ty said looking at the others of the group. There are rumours of an orc camp outside the city so I think we should investigate them and see if we can find out any more about the Gorath. What do you say?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:18 pm 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

Kilik smirked "Orcs...hmmm it wont be any problem for us...it wouldn't be a problem for just one of us. Orcs are some of the foulest creatures of existance as well as some of the dumbest. We'ed need to be wary of their leaders though, and even though they are stupid they travel in great numbers and are quite strong and well trained for such idiotic beasts. I'm ready my rod is yearning for some action" ((-OCC- Ignore the prevertedness of that statement I mean his weapon))

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:40 pm 
Legendary Warrior

For the first time in years, Celestial frowned.

Although they are some of the dumbest creatures in the world, they still have powerful allies. Allies like chaos soldiers. I fear that there is more to Gorath than we think. When we get out of the city, we should watch our backs.

Celestial said as he was standing up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:00 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Hamnos walked into the tavern to nootice a small party getting up to leave. He walked up to them, "I know I'm late, but I'm here for this little adventure to. So get ready for some iritating times."

With that, they walked out into the sun, Hamnos' least favorite place.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:24 am 
King of Dragons

Talus laughed heartily at the comment of being wary when it come to orcs.

"You have got to be kidding me, orcs even with allies are no match for our group, wait...you really don't know who we are do you?" Talus said gesturing to himself and Celestial.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:36 pm 
G.E.E.K.

"Whats so funny?" Hamnos asked the guy who had spoken, "I must have missed it, and I don't know who you are. But I can say I come with enemies that have a bounty on my head, enemies that few can handle. And I hate the light." He pulled the cloak up over his head.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:43 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Ty looked up at this comment about having a bounty on his head. "if this is true we must move quickly" we may be able to fight orcs and men but many other foes lie before us" Ty turned and gestured towards the door and said "we should get to the orc camp as quickly as possible. We may slaughter them quickly enough but we may find out something about their allies. But you are right I do not know much about you apart from that you,"Ty gestured at Celestial"are a holy knight. So tell me whaat you will and then we should leave."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:42 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Celestial grew silent. His past was a past that not many could live through.

Well as far as the orcs go, they have made an alliance with the leader of the choas soldiers whose soul perpose is to kill me. For now my friend, that is all I am able to tell you because to go into detail requires me to unroot my past that still hunts me to this day

Celestial began to walk down the pth infront of them without saying a word...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:33 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Hamnos walked throught the sunlit streets with his white hood up over his head, as he reached the towering north gate of the city he looked up at the top of it where the gatekeepers stood and watched the roads below. "My comrads and I are in need of you to open the gates," he shouted to them.
"Sorry but we can't until the goblin haords at the gate move away, you will have to se another gate or break through this one."
"Fine then, we will," he whispered as he started to gather energy at his fingertips.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:38 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Ty saw the energy ball appearing at Hamnos' hands and rushed forward and placed a hand on the man's shoulder, standing on tiptoes to do so. Don't! Ty warned him watch this and realise that brute force isn't the only way forward Ty grinned at this point pulling a rope from his pack he shinned up the gate tower, using the rope with great skill. As he reached the top he climbed stealthily towards the gatekeeper. He crept up behind the gatekeeper thinking who says underground skills are useless? Aloud he said so you won't let us through? The gatekeeper jumped and turned lashing out as he did so. He caught Ty on the jaw and knocked him sideways. Ty dodged the next blow jumping over to the main gate and then to the other tower. Then using the key he had pickpocketed from the gatekeeper he activated the gate.then he remembered the goblins as they started to shoot arrows at him. Most missed by a wide margin but one struck his hand and dislodged the key, sending it clattering into the gate mechanism, jamming the gate half open at about head height. the goblins surged forward. Oh crap Ty thought looking towards Hamnos

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:23 pm 
G.E.E.K.

As Hamnos watched Ty mess up he found that brute force would have been better off in this instance. Since he had not let down the enrgy sphere he threw it and took out six or seven goblins. After this he ran toward the wall and used the abilities taught to him in the guild and the strength of his reverse joint legs to leap onto the wall. Once up, he shot another sphere at the key lodged in the gears, evaporating it and opening the gates to the goblin hordes. By now most of the town was at the gate watching as the battle raged.

OOC; you can control Hamnos if you wish, but keep it to a minimum please.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:04 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Ty saw the goblins surge forward through the gates adn notched and let fly several arrows at them. At the moment this was all he could do.

Offline Profile