Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:01 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:40 am 
Lone Wolf

"take them out quickly and move on this is no time to play around since it would attract those archers again and we don' need them piercing the map by mistake." said AuRon

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:42 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Ashten nodded. "Yes, quickly would be best, we don't want any undue attention." He neglected to mention that the archers would be hard pressed to shoot an arrow through the turns of the tunnel to pierce a map. >_> He readied one of the spears and nodded to Zeke. "Ready?" He whispered. He picked up a nearby rock and chucked it over their heads. The idiots were to busy studing the map to notice until it struck the stone floor one the oppisite side of the tunnel. They both turned around facing the tunnel they had just came from, drawing weapons. "Now!" He whispered.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:57 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke noded as an arrow flew from his bow and into a gaurd's neck. As blood spurted he was glad he bled to death, no screams were able to be heard thanks to the gurgle the blood flow created. He now just sat back and awaited the others to work their magic on the second gaurd.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:25 pm 
Lone Wolf

(OCC: i feel like taking a backseat row on this battle untel it escaulates)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:00 am 
The Corruption

Charoni charged and knocked out the other guard, leaving the task of finishing him off to Ashten out of her sense of kindness. She took the map and looked at it. At first glance it was confusing, but then she began to recognize the parts where she had wandered. On the back was a map of the underground labyrinth.
"Oh! So that's why I couldn't find the way out no matter how many times I wandered the above ground maze!" She turned to the others and pointed at the map. "Apparently there's a section of the above ground maze that can only be reached by this maze!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:38 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"I have a feeling it's not that simple." Ashten knelt next to the dead guard and undid his armor. He took some leather straps that had held it on and tied the other guard'shands behind his back. Then he took a strip of bloodstained clothing and effectivly gaged him. "Now we have him in case there is something of a problem during our escape." He noticed an empty beer bottle on the ground next to him and groaned. "don't think he will make much of a hostage though." As if the guard protested his statement his head lolled to one side. He turned back to Chironi. "So where are we?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:28 pm 
The Corruption

"Uhhhh..." Charoni found she couldn't answer Ashten's question very easily. It was easy enough to find the closed rectangle that contained the maze with the exit and a circle to represent a tunnel opening, but finding which tunnel it was was another problem. She suddenly had a vague understanding on how the guards had managed to get lost, even with the map. Having the underground maze on the back didn't help much either. "Do any of you want to take a look at it?" She asked the other rebels.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:34 pm 
Lone Wolf

"decline, im really bad with maps, its proable better if we try to find out were we are first though to get a better idea of what direction to head to, also we got to be careful with our hostage since he well slow us down."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:11 pm 
The Corruption

"We could just try trial and error. But that might take a while. Do you think there might be something that distinguishes the right tunnel from the others?" she wondered and scanned the few tunnels that were in sight. They all looked the same to her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:19 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Ashten accepted the offered map and surveyed it. "Hmm... ...If only we knew which way is north." He said guesturing at the compass rose. "Maybe one of these guards has a compass."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:02 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke shruged quickly. "DO you think we have the time to search them. I'm getting even lower on arrows then I already was, and I am sure none of our weapons can withstand the ravages of constant battle, which is what it might come down to if we wait to much longer...w cant let any gaurds catch up to us if we can help it." he said thinking out his sentences and trying to make his point as best he could.

Slowly he approached a gaurd and lifted the small leather sack that held the mans loot and possesions and poured its contents out. No compass was within it, but he had some currency in gold coins, and some basic items of personal value. "No compass in here..." he sad as he continued to search the man quickly, but as effectively as he could.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:00 pm 
Lone Wolf

"well if we become disprate ive been training in the ways of a blacksmith and we could use the guards weapons and meld them into ours if we got weakened swords but ill need some pretty powerful heat, by the way can does anyone know if theres a place were we can look up at the sky? i know a bit of stargazing too since my villege knows: blacksmithing, combat, werewolf and dragon knowledge, etc."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:34 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Yes of course!" Ashten slapped himself on the forhead. "The stars! If we can find Zeshten Azekel the star of Rememberance than we can find the west, giving us a reference point!" He paused and went back down the tunnel. He came back with all of the weaponry he had gathered earlier. "There's arrows and spears here, take what you need. We need to get a move on or as mentioned before die a painful pointless death."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:40 pm 
The Corruption

"But how would stars help us navigate the underground labyrinth?" Charoni asked while picking up a spear. She knew nothing about star gazing and all stars looked the same to her. "Well, once you find your star, lead on. I'll follow. I just want to get out of this maze."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:47 pm 
Lone Wolf

"shouldn't we go to parts of the above ground maze so we can a starting point when we go back underground? Also i dont want any weapons, my sword is the only weapon i need."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:38 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

(OOC: I was kinda answering Zeke when he said that he didn't have enough arrows. Sorry I didn't elaborate.)

IC: "Yes we should return to the surface to get a referance point, but unless you want to be turned into a living pincushion I would wait untill night. Untill then we should wander the Underground for a while; that way we have less of a chance of running into patrols. Well, as soon as everyones ready we should get going." Ashten tapped his foot on the ground as a sign of impatiance.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:01 pm 
Lone Wolf

"good idea, also we should try and mark important junctions in the maze on the map when we cross it so we know this is important when we come back down eventully." said AuRon " well Charoni, lead the way!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:41 pm 
The Corruption

((OOC:Correct me if I'm wrong, but we're currently above ground at day, right?))

Charoni looked at the maze, and highlighted the important parts of the maze with undried blood from her clothes. "So somehow we need to get to these parts."She then look up at Asten. "The problem with travelling at night is that you won't be able to see much except by the moon. Things could get more confusing that way, but I suppose we could manage."

Last edited by Roadkill on Wed May 03, 2006 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:06 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

((OOC: No I thought we ran into the tunnel to escape arrows. ))

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:32 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

(OOC: We are underground escaping the gaurds and arrows)

Zeke shook his head. To him it didnt matter as long as they got out. "If you know what your doing we go the stars and sun route. If we can get out there by sunrise we can find east and west, according to its setting and rising...the rest seems to be guess work..." he said with a faint smile

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:08 pm 
The Corruption

((post edited. thanks.))

"So while we wait for night to fall we might as well wander around here a bit. Maybe we could find a few lost guards and steal some food and other stuff," Charoni suggested. It had been a while since she last ate, and when or if Kirce would show up with food she didn't know. "We should at least get something into our stomachs. Even if we manage to somehow get out of here there's still General Minotaur, and he's not going to let us go easy."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:08 pm 
Lone Wolf

"name one general that dosn't want to kill us and ill grow wings and fly while humming a few bars of sonne!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:04 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke shrugged and listened to hsi stomach. It grumbled slightly but it wasnt bad enough to cause hunger pangs or effect his performance yet. He had been lucky enough to take out a gaurd and take his small rations. It wasnt much, just some jerky, bread and water but it kept him from straving. "It wouldnt be a bad idea to round up some food....but the gaurds dont carry much on them...mostly they carry booze."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:28 am 
The Corruption

"Even if they don't have anything on them, we could just kill them for the fun of it," Charoni suggested. "We need some way to kill some time, from the amount of light that's filtering down here it's just getting to be evening. We should probably get out during later evening, so that way we can get above ground before it becomes absolute darkness down here. I've seen a couple completely rational captives lose it completely just from spending one night in the underground maze. And it's not like there's any monsters here or anything, just pitch blackness at night."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:18 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Well lets stop talking about going and Go!!" Ashten brushed past the others and went down the tunnel that the guards had come from, and guestured for the others to follow.

Offline Profile