Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:21 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:10 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Sword fighting wqsnt his strong point, but the bow was. Drawing an arrow acrossed his bow he let it fly and it hit a gaurd in the throat and killed him. He had suffocated on his own blood and would suffer severe blood loss. A second arrow flew into anotehr guards eye socket, and a third arrow into a weakpoint in another gaurds armour. Three were down and not 6 seconds had passed. He shruged and knew he coulda been more accurate and done better, with better equipment. "Lets clean this lot up and mvoe on shall we?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:42 am 
The Corruption

Though her armspeed wasn't as fast as that of Zeke, Lili and AuRon, Charoni made up for it with her footwork. She sped after the guards that had started fleeing when they had witnessed the superb skills of the rebels. "Trying to run, are you? Sorry, but, Hell is the other way!" When she had gained enough speed she used her spear to polevault herself into the air. She stabbed her daggers into the flesh of the guards with her descent. The process had taken her around 9-10 seconds, but the three guards she struck had still suffered fatal blows.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:23 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Ashten wiped his bloody sword and sheathed it. Then turned back to the group as if nothing had happened. "I still think that the lightest should go. They could tie the rope to something up there." He pointed upward. "Now I obviously can't go. I am wearing about 200 pounds of armor." He purposly neglected to mention that he was only 200 pounds of armor.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:32 pm 
Lone Wolf

AuRon noticed somthing strange about the guy in the armor but he decided to point that out later."well im light but also some what strong so i should go 2nd, but i still don't know your names" said AuRon and he turned to the robed woman" and you still havn't answered my question" AuRon said with a smirk.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:34 am 
The Corruption

Charoni looked at Ashten. "Couldn't you just take your armor off?" She shrugged and looked back up at the immense wall.
"Well...I suppose I could go. If I take a running start I can use my spear to polevault me up a bit higher. That way instead of shooting arrows all the way up you could just shoot them closer to the top. You could also double them up that way and make them a bit less likely to break..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:40 am 
Lone Wolf

"Shouldn't we do a test run on somthing smaller to see if it well work at all instead of breaking someones leg?" said AuRon

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:35 am 
The Corruption

"I suppose we could stack up the corpses of the guards we killed to try it out." Charoni replied, glancing over at the dead guards. "If we pierce them together they'll stay better..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:53 pm 
"No, we are wasting time and daylight!" Said Ashten his voice rising to a shout. "If we are to escape we need to do it now, before the next group of archers arrive, and pin you all to the wall!" In his sudden rage he struck the wall with an open claw, as if going to rip an imaginary heart out of it's ribcage. He groaned as it stuck, breaking the weaker pieces of chainmail. Though he felt no physical pain his mind still feined a good impression; he yelled and stuck his other claw higher into the stone. Ashten scaled the wall for about five feet and then the weight of the armor took its toll and he came crashing to the ground. He stood trying to cool his sudden mental rage; mearly an aftershock of his mental crash years ago. "We scale this wall today!" He yelled seemingly to no one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:12 pm 
Lone Wolf

"okey then but Unlike some people i work it out and ive been taught not to do anything fooish out of angry for the death of a close friend. Said AuRon"and before you say anything its pretty clear that name on your sword was dear to you."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:13 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

"While you all argue I'm retreiving my arrows. They are to scarce to waist." he said as he walked over and pulled his arrows from the corpses of the gaurds, and one or two stray arrows still in their respective owner's quivers. Shaking his head in aminor frustration with their bickering he walked back to them and placed the arrows in his own holder. "So...you decide on how were doing this yet?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:44 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Ashten felt embarrasment at his sudden rage but shrugged it off Feelings are pointless, He thought, They get in the way of your revenge.

"okey then but Unlike some people i work it out and ive been taught not to do anything fooish out of angry for the death of a close friend." "and before you say anything its pretty clear that name on your sword was dear to you."

"That is none of your business!" He snapped. "The name on my sword was my lover's. She was killed by arrows shot by his men. I lost everything to Orzol and I will not lie in here forgotten! I will do him a favor by ending his life, a courtisy he could not supply me with." At the end his voice quieted and he looked to the ground. He turned and took the nearest body, <The one he stabbed through the chest> and slung it over his sholder. "Where do you want him?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:24 pm 
Lone Wolf

"your choice i owe you tht much.....sorry."said AuRon"but im hear for you"then AuRon put his hand on the armored one"now can i fanlly learn your names?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:52 pm 
The Corruption

Charoni blinked at Ashten's outburst, feeling a sense of connected with him. "Don't worry. We'll be stomping the juice out of Lord Orzol's liver before long. But you are right. We'd better hurry before the next set of guards goes on duty."
She walked over to the corpses, pulling out any arrows or weapon of the sort she or any other of the rebels would useful.
"I'm Charoni," Charoni introduced herself to AuRon as she worked. "I don't believe I've heard your name either."

A horn blasted, signaling the changing of the guard. "What? Are the archer guards changing early today or...?" Charoni's voice trailed off. "We don't have much time! Grab what you can and head for the nearest tunnel to the underground labyrinth! We can take cover there for the time being!" I can't think of any reason why the guards would come so early. Unless General Minotor is doing some kind of extra training drill...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:40 pm 
Lone Wolf

"Alright, by the way like i said my names AuRon".

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:04 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

Ashten shrugged off AuRon's hand, but Chironi's kind words softened his resolve. A horn blasted, and Chironi said: "We don't have much time! Grab what you can and head for the nearest tunnel to the underground labyrinth! We can take cover there for the time being!"

He cursed at thier luck, just as a wave of arrows rained down upon them. He quickly shoved AuRon and Chironi behind him, taking most of the deadly projectiles in his back. His mind assaulted them as if the arrow's had hit their mark. Through his pain he yelled: "GO!!!", but his rage quickly turned to a moment of triumpth as he spied a couple spears just missing him and falling harmlessly into the dirt. He would have some revenge today!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:35 am 
The Corruption

Charoni grunted as she was shoved out of the way by Ashten, who took most of the arrows and spears into his back. "Don't let your armor make you overconfident, you idiot!" She yelled back at him. Charoni grabbed AuRon and dove into the nearest tunnel entrance.

The underground maze was dark, lit dimly only by the light that filtered through the openings to the above ground maze. The limestone floor and walls gave it a slightly cavey feeling. Don't worry, the others can follow our tracks in the dirt and find where we came in. She reassured herself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:37 pm 
Lone Wolf

"don't worry about the guy in the armor he has something unusaly about him, but for now we got to get the others in here!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:05 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke launched off only two arrows in response before booking after his companion into the underground tunnel, to escape the hunting parties un-expected strike. "Son of a..." he stopped himself as his voice echoed dangerously through the cavern like underground. He decided being quiet probably would not be a bad thing down in this dark, haunting underground tomb.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:42 am 
The Corruption

Charoni noticed Zeke come in. She motioned to him and whispered. "Sometimes there are a few guards that come down here, not many though. Have you seen Ashten, Ekdahl and that other one who was really good with the sword?" She asked him, hoping they hadn't lost anyone in the unexpected rain of arrows.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:09 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Ashten watched them disappear into the tunnel and then went for as many spears and arrows as he could pilfer. He shoved them under his arm and made for the tunnel as anouther wave of projectiles glanced off the stone walls, a few hitting him as he disappered into the dark abyss. He dropped them on the ground and leaned on his elbow against the wall fighting the pain. "Could..... someone....... get these arrows out!?" He said between imaginary gasps.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:40 pm 
Lone Wolf

"i well get them" then AuRon with swift hand movements broke the shafts and pulled out the heads for the fellow in armor. "there we go."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:46 am 
The Corruption

"Your armor must be amazing if you're still alive after being made into a walking pin cushion!" Charoni commented when she saw the number of arrows being pulled out of Ashten. "The weapons will be great help, so thanks. Just make sure you make it out alive."

"Darnit! I can't figure out this stupid map! Where are we?"
"Don't say we're lost again! Thanks a lot ye pea brained varmit!"
"Well I'd like to see you do better! You can't even read!"
"Say that again and I'll gut ye like a rebel!"

Charoni's ears perked up when she heard the squabble coming from not that much farther down the tunnel. Her lips curled into a pleased grin. "Well, well, did anyone else hear that?" She asked to confirm that the voices weren't just in her head.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:03 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

The pain subsided into a dull ache, as AuRon pulled out the shafts.

"Your armor must be amazing if you're still alive after being made into a walking pin cushion!" Charoni commented when she saw the number of arrows being pulled out of Ashten. "The weapons will be great help, so thanks. Just make sure you make it out alive."

Ashten almost corrected her, but thought better of it, They will be frightend by the fact that I'm.... well nevermind. "Yeah it was made by the best craftsmen, not to mention the leather padding." Lying used to be his strong suit, but years from human contact had rusted his abilities. <No pun intended :wink: >

When AuRon finished Ashten thanked him for his kindness, then a sound came from through the tunnel. He didn't catch much, but the word MAP rang in his head like a doorbell. Chironi's face twisted into a grin and she said: "Well, well, did anyone else hear that?"

"Yeah, someone has a map. Let's go see if these clowns want to play." If he had a face, he would have sent shivers down the spine of the most resolute soldier. "What do you say?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:22 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke noded. He was all up for taking out a few more people if it helped him and the group he was moving with. He was keen on escaping this place, and the little words down the tunnel were all the more intriguing especially the word MAP wich rang in his mind.

"Shall we then?" he asked as one of his few remaining arrows was drawn into his bow and he was ready to move on. He was glad he had grabed one or two of the arrows that had rained down upon them moments before.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:54 am 
The Corruption

"Let's go." Charoni nodded and grabbed one of the spears Ashten had brought. She crept along the walls until the guards were in view. There were only two of them, easy pickings.
"Looks like there's only two of them. That makes about two of us per guard. So, now the question is do we want to finish them off quickly, take the map and go or do we want to have a little fun with them first?" She whispered to the others with a malicious grin on her face.

Offline Profile