Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:59 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:18 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Desi looked at Jadrian and saw that he had got up and turned to the almost the completley wrong way from Areon but seemed to be offering healing. Desi tapped Jadrian on the shoulder and asked Hey Jadrian are you ok?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:26 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jadrian turned when he felt Desi's hand, and looked almost half-a-foot over his head. "Yeah, Im fine...why?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:08 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska couldn't help but to laugh. The sight of the human and the silver being dragged in by Ilelan. Even funnier was the fact that the poor human obviously couldn't see very well (or either he was talking to invisible people). Ersska laughed. She gave up on trying to look uninterested, the sight was too humorous.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:48 pm 

Jadrian heard laughter and turned, too quickly. He smshed into the back of his chair, and nearly broke his nose. "OW!"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:27 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Andromeda is one of my new characters so I really don't have much detail for him. Check the OOC and see the update on him, Neco the Nightwraith. Thanks for reminding me. :)

IC: Andromeda just looked at everybody during the hole commotion. He laughed loudly and darkly.

I might stick around you all for a while. This is very entertaining. Now I feel as though something else is going to happen...

Andromeda said looking outside...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:45 pm 
Master Old Dragon

(OOC: Welcome to the wide wide world of role play, kiddos. What happens IC, stays IC, and has no effect elsewhere. Kojack, message for you back at OOC. )

Ilelan slammed her 'hand' flat on the table in front of the half dragon with a BANG!, near splitting the wood in two, and that was very restrained for her.

"You show respect, half-wyrm!" she snarled back at him, flames licking from her nostrils, her eyes flashing and threat in her bearing. "You are the newcomer here! You conform to the rules, or I'll throw you to the sharks. I've covered your mangy tail once, I won't do it again. Shape up or ship out in a bleeding mess."

She had slammed her hand three and four times more while shouting at him, and the poor table had had just about enough, the wood split and cracking.

She sat back, her vicious barbed tail cocked and at the ready, wings lowered and tucked out of the way, and her great quilled mane raised, giving her a bristling appearance. She glared unblinkingly at Areon.

"Puncture your swelled pride and 'injured dignity' and get it through your thick head that you cannot cause trouble here without severe consequences. You probably should already have started down the road."

(OOC: ^ That last is an opportunity to get out of the pub...before Ilelan starts shredding things. I agree: the pub is rather old now.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:09 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Mordin came out from a nearby alley, clothes fully dry, and glanced around. "Darn I miss out on the fun again!" He then ran into the tavern after he heard the dragon's enraged voice.

"Let's just calm down here." He turned to the dragon. "Now just for the record the theives started it by almost whipping that woman over there." He guestured towards Mia. "And if it weren't for Areon she would have had to go balistic on them killing a lot more than he did." He turned towards the half-dragon now. "As for you, you did them a wrong by killing one of their own. You could have gotten the point without killing one of them." He sighed. "Now I think wehad better leave here unless you both want the entire town up in arms against us."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:24 pm 

JAdrian grinned, reaching around for his sword "It's too late for that mate. The whole town will be trying to kill all opf you from here to the gate. And I'll be helping them...erm...as soon as I find my sword. Anyone know where it is?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:34 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon got up, glaring at the dragon. He had no hint of fear in his face, infact there was a grin. I've slain bigger dragons than you, so stop talking. He said to Ilelan, defiantly. He walked towards the door I agree we should get out of here, and Jadrian, I can fly out of here. I don't think the guards can fly, or breathe freezing breath. He said, with a bit of insult to the human. He continued towards the door, opening it, and walking out.

Outside there were even more guards, with bigger swords. He unfolded his wings, and pumped them, lifting off. He landed on the tavern roof. He had a fireball form in each hand, and the guards fired at him with steel arrows, each that hit bounced off his scales. He threw the fireballs, but in midair they turned to smoke, making a good concealment. He flew off towards and taller building and landed on it's roof, a place to rest from all the commotion. He grinned at the human's stupidity.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:03 pm 

Jadrian heard the dragon "no, they can't but...Where did everybody go?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:42 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska saw the silver leaving.
"Finally!" she said. She lept to her feet and followed him out the door. When she got outside, all she saw was smoke and the confused guards. In two bounds, she spread her wings, gave them one good pump, and landed on the roof of the nearest building, concealing her wings again as she landed. She did this in one quick motion. Nobody should have been able to see her wings, it was just as if she had made a giant leap.
Once on the roof, Ersska scanned the sky. The silver had said something about flying, so she figured he would most likely be up. But the question was where.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:48 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda saw the half-bread shame those guards and fly off. He also saw a female follow him and seemingly make a giant leap onto a building.

There is no human alive able to make such a jump... unless...

He smiled as he figured out what just happened. Not much gets by this old fashioned warrior. After about three seconds, he decided on following the group as they left on there journey. As he walked outside he saw that the guards were looking for the half-bread. When they saw him, they grabbed their swords and were getting ready to attack him but when they saw the look in his eyes, they realized that attacking him would not be wise.

After that very brief stand off, Andromeda stretched his wings, gave them a small flap, and off he went into the sky. Seeing as how the group only moved outside of the pub, Andromeda decided on circling the area until the moved further...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:21 am 
Master Old Dragon

Ilelan snarled and followed the half breed.

"Perhaps you should wander as far as I, idiot half-blood,"she howled after him.

She made a leap which landed her almost immediately beside him. She shoved her toothy jaws close to his face.

"It's not what the guards can do to you...it what I can do to you," and her voice held dire warning.

"Go ahead," she hissed. "Fight me, and see where it will get you. It's what I'm here for anyway."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:14 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

I have no reason to really fight you...I don't feel like fighting a good dragon, only ones I care to ifght are chromatics. Areon talked back to Ilelan. He backed up from the dragon a bit, smelling the foul breath. His tail swayed back and forth. Why do you wish to fight me? If I'm only 'Half-Dragon', and you think of me as inferior, why do you wish to fight me? He questioned her. He thought those would calm this dragon down. The dragon had a short temper.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:13 am 
Master Old Dragon

"If it would break your streak of idiocy I would me more than glad to fight," she snarled.

Ilelan watched unblinkingly as Areon backed down a bit from her strong carnivore breath.

"Otherwise, don't talk back."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:51 am 

Jadrian finally found his sword. He lifted it, and almost instantly, The darkness cleared. He blinked in surprise, then ran outside, following the commotion on the roof. He heard the dragon's talking, and looked up on the roof. "Now how, do I get up there?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:39 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Your acting a lot like a chromatic...Are you aligned with them? He growled back. He didn't want to fight Ilelan, but if she pushed him any further, he'd fight her without a doubt.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:06 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Mordin swore. "I really would think my race would be a bit smarter than this!" He tore of his cloak revealing a black leather tunic and a pair of trousers. He tied it up around his waist so not to get in the way of his wings and walked outside. He took of, muscles rippling; he surveyed the dragon and the half-breed. Knowing that there was no stopping them he landed on a nearby rooftop. He pulled a potion out of his bag and poured it on his now drawn sword. It glowed white hot. "Just in case these two try and kill each other." He whispered menicingly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:38 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska saw the Phase take off after the silver. Just as she was about to follow, the bronze appeared. He landed on the same rooftop, a few feet away from Ersska. Apparently, he had not seen her. He was pouring something onto his sword and talking to himself. Ersska knew she should go before he noticed her, but for some reason she couldn't move. It wasn't fear or a spell that held her in place. It was something else. Curiosity, perhaps? Either way, she stood there, glued to the spot, praying he wouldn't turn around and see her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:23 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia was really starting to get pissed off at these dragon halflings they ignored her like an infirior creature and they acted as if she was as weak as an infirior creature, she lost it.

OOC- you may not like this very much but this is her character...

" YOU STUPID DRAGONS!!! YOU MUST THINK IM A REAL IDIOT TO THINK THAT IM GONNA LET YOU TREAT ME LIKE SOEM KIND OF...OF...GAH! Forget it...you dragons are to stupid to understand how i feel....you may have saved me from serious pain and possible death but im not gonna let you treat me like that...Ill be outside you better hurry up or ill goahead and leave but if you make me do that ill will want revenge...so you better hurry up." With that she walked out the dorr fumeing.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:30 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda couldn't believe his eyes. What was Ilelan's problem? Maybe she hates half-breads or maybe...

Hmmmm

Shes young and obviously short tempered. As he pondered about her, he heard the werewolf yell out in anger. Right after the wolf was done yelling, he caught a smell of another being that was not with the group before. He looked around and saw a female. Her sent was the sent of a naga. Of couarse since he saw her watching everybody like a spy, he flew down and landed softly behind her. Then he said only loud enough for her to hear

Hello there.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:55 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Rooted in the same spot behind the bronze, Ersska watched the bronze's blade begin to glow. She had forgot about the others. Until. . .a whisper. . .

Hello there.

Ersska quickly lept to the side and spun around to face the speaker. It was the black dragon. Where had he come from?! She hadn't even heard him land! (and apparantly, neither had the bronze) Ersska didn't say a word. She slumped into a crouched position, ready to draw her elbow blades if necessary. She stayed crouched waiting to see what "Blacky" next action was and trying to keep an eye on the bronze, too.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:18 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Don't worry, I mean you no harm and I will not give your position away. That is why I landed softly. I didn't mean to startle you.

Andromeda said trying to calm the person. After 2 seconds he said

If you don't mind me asking, why are you sneaking around? Are you a spy? Are you a naga?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:56 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska looked at the black.
"What's it to you?" she asked, barely audible. She still watched the bronze, still stayed crouched.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:01 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda looked at the still uneasy naga. He smiled and said

Just curious. If you don't wish to tell me, that will be just fine.

Andromeda was hoping to make an alliance with this naga and the werewolf. He liked their style.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next