Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:07 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
"For the most part, but I think I may have fractured my wing."Mordin came unsteadily to his feet. He then tried to fold his wing. He winced as it poped in protest. "Well not broken just dislocated. I won't be able to fly for a bit. I could use some help setting it, do you mind?" He pulled a leather strap from the pouch that held the potions and started winding it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:58 pm 
G.E.E.K.

As Bryan walked over the hill, he was thinking about his latest chalenge, to steal a rather large treasure he had heard about. it was with a small group that had come together in Waterdeep. When he reached the top, he noticed A half-dragon with an injured wing, a human nearby, a nother half-dragon, a werewolf, a dragon, and an elf if there were any others he did not know from the simple glance he had. He knew that his abilities wouldn't assist thes folks, after all, they looked poor. He shook his head and walked past when he heard the roar of a Minitos. He drew his blade, turned around and there the beast was, 7 feet tall with fur from its waist up, and a Bulls head. Bryan rushed after it with a raging battle cry. he knew that he didn't want to leave the battle without a reward, but also he wouldn't let these people get killed with one of there number injured. He leaped over the beast, swung, and sliced a horn from the cratures head.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:44 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OOC: Hey, um, Dagon444? Jish and Marik are on their own. They're in a pipe by the coast. The rest of us are in the Drunken Ogre. The werewolf (Mia) has left. She is no longer in the game. A little advice: read and pay attention to what's going on before you jump in. Sorry if I sound mean.

IC: Ersska stopped at the top of the stairs. She didn't want to go back to sleep. She didn't need to go back to sleep. She sat down on the top stair and looked around. Ersska saw the silver sitting by himself. The bronze, Mordin was gone. She hadn't seen any of the rest of the group since before Mordin brought her in here. Except Blackie. He was asleep on the floor in her room. But the silver was the only one here now. Ersska sat on the top stair and watched him. Why didn't he go with the others?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:50 pm 
Legendary Warrior

After a good little while, Andromeda finally woke up. He stood up and yawned showing off his sharp teeth. Then he looked for Ersska. She wasn't on her bed and see wasn't in the room. He turned around and saw her on the top step.

I see you're awake now. Why are you just sitting there?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:12 pm 
Solitary Serpent

I see you're awake now. Why are you just sitting there?

Ersska was in a daze. Off in her own little world. These words startled her into reality. She turned quickly and saw Blackie standing in the doorway of the room. Ersska hissed. She didn't like it when people snuck up on her. And she didn't really trust any of this little group. But she felt compelled to stay. She couldn't explain it. She turned her thoughts elsewhere.
"What's up with him?" Ersska asked, indicating the lone silver. "What's his name?" She decided since she was here, she might as well make conversation. She leaned back against the wall, watching the silver,and waiting for the dragon's reply.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:09 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

ooc:.just to say dragon444 I'm a half elf not a human.:ooc

Desi stepped over and helped the bronze set his wing.
"Are you all right travelling?" He asked the bronze "If you have any minor injuries I can heal them. By the way I haven't caught your name yet." Then he turned and looked down the tunnel wrinkling his nose slightly at the smell of the sewage.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:55 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Bryan landed near the crest of the hill looked down at the charecters and noticed his eyes had fooled him, there were only about two. That's when the Minitos grabbed Bryan's sward and threw it at the travellers, It landed about 3 feat away. Bryan Grabbed the severed horn and plunged it into the beast's back. The beast swung around and slammed it's arm into Bryan, sending him flying to the base of the hill. When he saw the beast jump and land only 1 foot away, he knew that he needed help...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:08 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: Dragon444, first of all start where we all are, it's obviously you havnt even bothered to read the last posts, which I reccomend you to do before even posting. our characters aren't even in a group right now.

IC: Areon sat there drinking still, his blade hung at his side, and he felt he was being watched. He turned around in his chair, and looked upstairs, seeing the girl, and the black dragon. He stood up, not finishing his ale, and made his way to the stairs and up the stairs. Is there anything you want? He asked the woman.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:43 pm 
Solitary Serpent

The silver had got up and came up the stairs to where Blackie and Ersska was.

Is there anything you want?

Ersska stood up as tall as she could. Being only 5'7, she still had to look up to the half-dragon.
"Your name." Ersska replied sternly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:59 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

He stood there a moment, and she asked him his name. My name is Areon. He said, he thought he had introduced himself already, though he guessed he was mistaken.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:50 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda looked at Ersska and asked

Where do you come from? Where is your place of origin?

Andromeda was apperently was trying to find out where the naga was from. She reminds him of someone he once knew.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:28 pm 
Solitary Serpent

My name is Areon.

The name did not sound familiar as Ersska thought it would. But the silver did look familiar. And the blade, she had recognized it in an instant. But the name was not one she remembered.

Where do you come from? Where is your place of origin?

Ersska looked at the black dragon.
"I come from nowhere. I belong nowhere." Ersska replied. A blank expression crossed her face as she thought back. She couldn't remember the name of her birthplace. All she could remember was. . .
". . .the forest." She whispered this under her breath. As soon as the words escaped her mouth, she snapped out of her trace. Ersska focused her attention on Areon once again.
"Where did you acquire that blade?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:45 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Where did you aquire that blade?

My draconic mother gave it to me, she created it for me, so I could protect myself from even the most ancient of creature. He replied to Ersska And what is your name?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:31 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Well the sword protect you from creatures that are not ancient?

Andromeda said wondering how strong the sword is. If his hunch is correct, the sword, if used properly, should be indefatigable.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:20 am 
Solitary Serpent

Areon explained the sword. Ersska ignored his question about her name.

Well the sword protect you from creatures that are not ancient?

Ersska answered the question for Areon. Turning to the dragon, she said:
"Yes. More than likely. It probably has a greater effect on newer creatures than the older ones. If you haven't noticed, the ancient ones seem to be the most powerful. In my opinion, we. . .um. . .the 'creatures' are getting weaker with every generation. Where has all the old magic gone? No one practices the old arts anymore. . ." Ersska trailed off. She looked at the hilt of Areon's sword.
"A sword forged for none but the wielder. . ." She whispered under her breath.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 2:52 pm 
G.E.E.K.

Bryan ran into the tavern, real sweat and blood ran down his face from the battle outside. "Minitos at the gates....gaurds dead," was all he managed to say before faking that he fainted.

Everyone with a bow or sword ran that he could see ran out into the streets. He got up walked to the bar where some othe people were, he couldn't tell exact species due to the liquid in his eyes. "That cleared the place," the bartender said.

"I know, it usually does. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like the heaviest draft you have," Bryan said as he slapped a small bag of coins on the table.

Suddenly there was a roar outside, he looked at the door and 2 horns were sticking through it.

"I thought you were joking!" The bartender yelled.

"I thought it was dead!" Bryan yelled back as he pulled his broad sword from its scabard.

OOC: You are welcome to control Bryan, but try and keep it to a minimum, please.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:11 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
OOC: Sorry I havnt been here for I while, I kinda got sidetracked.

IC: As Desi set his wing, Mordin dug his teeth into the old leather. When the pain subsided, he stood and replied. "I should let this heal back at the tavern, besides I doubt I could track them in this stink." He grinned in spite of himself. "Its a pity, I come in here to settle one injury and come out with anouther. I really wanted a taste of that Drow. Anyways that's not your fault. You can go finish the hunt if you like, but I need to go restock on herbs."Mordin walked off towards the Entrance

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:03 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

CAN I JOIN

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:49 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: this rp is dead... And stop using caps lock, it's more than a little annoying.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:08 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon stood there on the stairs infront of the black dragon and Errska. The sword was indeed made for him, using the old arts of magic. Indeed the older the creature the harder it is to kill. but the older the blade gets, the stronger. It's of pure concetrated magic, and if anyone tries to dispell it, it will absorb and make itself stronger. He trailed off as the other Half dragon came into the Tavern Hey Mordin up here. She's a awake. He said pivoting his torso to look at Mordin, the other half dragon

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:52 am 
Solitary Serpent

Pretty soon, the bronze came in.
Oh, no, Ersska thought, More of them. Oh, well. I might as well face them now. I'm gonna have to sometime. She sat there with the others, waiting on the bronze.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:25 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Mordin's mood was lightened, by that news. Ah, the mystery woman He thought silently. She is something, having killed all those drow on top of her, and only recieving a serious injury on her leg. "Yeah, I'll be right up." He walked to the counter and whispered something to the bartender. He nodded and went into the back room. Mordin then walked up the stairs and nodded to Ersska. "Can you talk now? Or do we need those flash cards?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:46 pm 
Solitary Serpent

You're not funny, she said to him via telepathy. But she quickly hid a grin.
"Those won't be necessary," she said in a cold tone, regaining her composure. She looked him up and down. Her gazed paused temporarily at the scar on his face and his white hair. He looked older than he actually was. Realizing that she was staring, Ersska turned her attaention elsewhere.
"You make some powerful stuff for one so young," she said, refering to the potion.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:52 pm 
Legendary Warrior

One could wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Andromeda said to Mordin with a grin.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:59 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska glared at the black dragon.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next