Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:53 pm 
Solitary Serpent

The bronze quickly caught Ersska again. She allowed him to support her this time.

"Don't be alarmed; You are in no danger. I am no monster."

Ersska shook her head. She knew he wasn't a monster, not to her anyway. But she couldn't tell him what was wrong. She opened her mouth, but no words came out. Maybe the loss of her voice was just a temporary side effect of the potion. She hoped it was, at least.

"You need rest. I will take you to the inn if you wish."

Ersska couldn't see any other choice. She couldn't talk; she couldn't really even stand. She might as well go with the bronze. At least he seemed to care about her. Ersska looked at the bronze and slowly nodded her head in agreement with him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:27 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
Mordin took the woman back to the tavern, the whole way remaining silent. They entered and he asked the Bartender: "Do you have a room Mal?" He nodded and said: "Yeah, third room to the left. Put it on your tab?" Mordin nodded. "Make sure she stays here at least the night, I don't want her to run into anouther group of Morhedel." He winked in a friendly guesture. "Aye, we'll take care of her." He took her up to the room and set her on the bed, and then made for the door. Just as he was about to leave he paused and looked back at her with a frown on his face. "Do you happen to know why they attacked you like that? They usually go for the throat or the heart, not the leg. And I never got your name...."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:18 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska allowed the bronze to take her to the inn. She heard him talking to the bartender but didn't really listen to what they said. The bronze took Ersska into a room and sat her down on the bed. Then, he turned to leave.
He's just going to leave me?! Ersska became a little angry at the thought. Just then, the bronze turned around.

"Do you happen to know why they attacked you like that? They usually go for the throat or the heart, not the leg. And I never got your name...."

Ersska shook her head. She couldn't explain the reason for the attack. And as for her name, she couldn't say. She wouldn't say even if she could. She opened her mouth, trying to gesture that she was quite literally speechless. Thinking about how the gesture didn't work the first few times, ever since he picked her up; Ersska concentrated. She hadn't used her telepathy in years. She hoped that she still knew how to. She concentrated on getting the words to him, getting inside his mind.
I can't talk! My voice is gone! Ersska said this with her mind, hoping that the bronze could hear it too. As she did this, she watched his face. Waiting to see a reaction. Waiting to see if he heard. . .

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:38 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda noticed what was going on with the woman and Morden. He walked in the tavern after them and said

She can't talk. You can tell that she tried to but only grunts came out her mouth. I guess when she was fighting that she did something heroic and strained herself. Her voice will return when she gets better... if it doesn't, then we could teach her sign language.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:36 pm 
Solitary Serpent

While Ersska was trying to communicate with the bronze, the black dragon entered the room. He turned to the bronze.

She can't talk. You can tell that she tried to but only grunts came out her mouth. I guess when she was fighting that she did something heroic and strained herself. Her voice will return when she gets better... if it doesn't, then we could teach her sign language.

To Ersska, that last bit sounded like a joke. Was he making fun of her? Ersska scowled at the black dragon. She was not in the mood to be teased.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:49 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda saw Ersska's reaction to what he said. He noticed that she seemed to be offended.

Did I offend you? I did not mean to. I asure you that I was not jokeing. I don't make jokes anymore.

After saying that Andromeda turned around and walked out the tavern. He walked up to Areon and said

Now what?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:48 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Location: In a sunken Nuclear Submarine using the satellite commlink to talk to my fellow dragon belivers.....
OOC: Sorry about that I have been a bit busy

IN: Mordin was startled to hear a voice calling in his head:

I can't talk! My voice is gone!

He was about to respond when the Black Dragon entered: She can't talk. You can tell that she tried to but only grunts came out her mouth. I guess when she was fighting that she did something heroic and strained herself. Her voice will return when she gets better... if it doesn't, then we could teach her sign language.

He sighed. "Well she already has telepathy, that is a bit unnessisary." He looked up and noticed he was being ignored by the black, whom was apologizing to the woman. He then left. Mordin turned back to her. "You may stay here if you want. If you get hungry the bartender is instructed to charge me for it, so don't overdue yourself." He winked. "I will be back by nightfall; I am going to nab the few straggelers from that raid earlier; Maybe by then you will have your voice back." He paused unsure what else to say. He slapped his forehead in awe. "Jeez! I forgot to tell you my name. It's Mordin around these parts." He again paused and then said his quick "See ya." and left, almost tasting the flesh of those Drow. He wasn't crazy about red meat, but every once in a while it was an itch he just had to scratch. (OOC: xD :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:55 am 
Solitary Serpent

The black dragon apologized and left the room. The bronze had said sometyhing to him about telepathy, so apparently he had heard Ersska.

"You may stay here if you want. If you get hungry the bartender is instructed to charge me for it, so don't overdue yourself."

The bronze winked at her. Ersska was tired and was hardly listening. But she caught the wink. It only confused her. Was he joking about something? Was he hinting at something? Ersska was too tired to figure it out.

"I will be back by nightfall; I am going to nab the few straggelers from that raid earlier; Maybe by then you will have your voice back."

Ersska just looked at him. Why would he come back for her? Most people would have just left her on the street. Why was he being so nice?

"Jeez! I forgot to tell you my name. It's Mordin around these parts."
"See ya."

Mordin left the room.
He seemed sorta unsure of himself. Sorta nervous. Ersska pondered a little over his odd behavior. Flustered. That was the word she thought suited him best. He was flustered.
Ersska decided that she would figure it out later. After all, he said he would be back. Slowly, Ersska spread out on the bed and buried her head into the pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:23 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

(OOC: Huh, where is everybody?)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:51 pm 
Solitary Serpent

OCC: I've been wondering that, too. It seems to be just me and you for the most part. They have deserted us. :(

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:56 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

OOC: Sorry just been busy

Areon watched the woman on the ground, she was helpless. She tried to stand but Mordin caught her, twice. Mordin and her, and Andromeda talked a few times and Mordin Took her into the inn. Areon followed him into the inn, and sat down at the bar. He ordered an ale, and chugged it down in a matter of thirty seconds. He felt refreshed afterwards.

Now what?
Said Andromeda

Well I'm going to have some more ale. We'll just have to wait and see if the girl gets better.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:10 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Andromeda smiled.

Waiting is one thing I know how to do.

After Andromeda said that, he walked over to where Ersska was sleeping and decided to follow in her foot steps. He laid down on the floor, rolled up into a ball and went to sleep.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:00 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

Mordin walked up to Areon and said: "I am going to go catch a few of those drow that had escaped earlier. I still owe one of them a busted nose anyway. Want to come?" He fingered the hilt of his sword, waiting for a reply.

<Sorry short on time.>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:45 am 
Cyberspace Addict

ooc:.sorry been really busy should be posting more regularly now.:ooc

"I am going to go catch a few of those drow that had escaped earlier. I still owe one of them a busted nose anyway. Want to come?"

So thats what was here earlier Desi thought to himself. What are drow doing round here?

"I'll take you up on that!" He said to the bronze. "I'm Desi by the way."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:28 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"I'll take you up on that!" He said to the bronze. "I'm Desi by the way."

Mordin turned to the one whom spoke. At first he thought the man an elf, but then noticed the ears were not fully extended, and his color wasn't nearly the right hue. He thought for a minute then decided: "Sure you can come, as long as you don't mind me taking a bite or two of those morhedel. I haven't had any meat in ages." He turned back to Areon. "We can move faster in groups of two. Looks like you missed out this time mate." Mordin took a good whiff of the tavern to remember it's scent and walked towards the door. He said to Desi: "Well, come on then."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:27 am 
Master Old Dragon

(OOC: I'll post tommorow. Right now it's late and I should get to bed. I'm still around.)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:24 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

OK! And i don't mind you eating them. Desi said to the bronze following him
Lead the way!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:46 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

(Sorry Ive been gone so long Ive been busy.)

"Let me get a vantage point. I'll point us in the right direction." He took off and surveyed the edge of the city looking for a place they could hide. He landed on the church he had happened upon earlier and noted some land features. He took in a deep whif of the air letting his sense of direction and smell take over. A rank oder came from the edge of town--near the port area. He glided back next to Desi and said "There is a sewer pipe that goes into the ocean." He shivered at the thought of humanity's constant ignorance of the wildlife. "Many of them probably escaped there. We will travel easier on the rooftops. Need a lift?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:19 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

"Need a lift?" the bronze asked.

"No I'm fine" Desi replied locating a large piece of stone before sitting on it cross legged and levitating it up into the air. "Who says telepathy is useless" he said smiling. "Lead and I'll follow" He said to the bronze.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:25 pm 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Neat trick." Mordin remarked. He dug his claws into a nerby wall and scaled it quickly. He then jumped from roof to roof towards the scent that would lead him to a decent meal. When he reached the docks he checked to see if the half-elf had fallen behind. Seeing that he hadn't strayed too far he waved to him, shouting "I found it!" and glided down into the sewer pipe that extruded the cobblestone some few feet above the surface of the water.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:46 pm 
Solitary Serpent

Ersska sat straight up in the bed. She quickly looked around the room. It took her a few moments to realize where she was. From the looks of things, she had only slept a few minutes. But it was enough for her. Her sleep had been littered with nightmares and bad memories. She didn't want to go back to sleep. She decided that she would try to get some food. Ersska swung her feet off the bed a stood up. She got a little bit of a headrush, but other than that she was fine.
That must be some powerful potion. She experimentally took a few steps. She could walk. Her leg still hurt a little, so she ended up with a limp. She limped down the stairs and went over to the bar. The bartender recognized her immediately.
"Oh, so you're feeling better already? How 'bout some food?" He asked her as she sat down. Ersska nodded.
"A sandwich." Ersska said. Her voice had returned, but it sounded kinda croaky. She cleared her throat a little and said, "And some water." The bartender gave her an amused look as he served her. Ersska ignored it, and began to immediately chow down on the sandwich. She finished it within a matter of seconds. Then, she asked for another, which she ate at an equal rate. She drained her glass of water and paid the bartender.
"Don't worry about putting it on his tab. I have my own money." The bartender nodded and took the money. And with that, Ersska slowly stood up and turned to go back upstairs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:52 pm 
Cyberspace Addict

Desi saw the Bronze wave and glide down and heard his call. Turning he willed the stone forward at an astonishing speed. The time since I last did this he thought I'd forgotten how fun it was! Diving he turned into the pipe sticking out of the cobblestones. In the heat of the moment however he forgot to check his speed and rocketed along the tube almost colliding straight into the half-dragon's back. "Watch out!" he yelled. If he hit the bronze it would not do either of them any good.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:22 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Areon drinks his ale, and eats some chicken. He watches that the woman that was injured come downstairs, and eat quite fast. And then she went back upstairs. He didn't want to hunt down the rest of the drow with the others, his sword arms ached a bit, and he was thirsty.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:14 am 
Dragonfish Warrior

"Watch out!" Yelled Desi. Mordin jumped out of the way quickly but not quick enough. He contained his screams of anguish as Desi collided with his wing, instead he let out a soft hiss. He looked over where Desi had collided with the floor of the pipe and said. "Are you okay?" His voice sounded harsh in his own ears. [/i]

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:57 am 
Cyberspace Addict

Desi saw the bronze jump out of the way as he spun and collided with the floor
"Are you ok?" the bronze asked though Desi noticed a tone in the bronzes voice which indicated annoyance. "Yeah I'm fine" he replied noticing a few cuts and wounds on his leg which he promptly healed. "Sorry, I got a bit carried away there!" He picked himself up and walked over to the bronze. "You alright?"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next