Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:40 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:50 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jadrian snickered quietly to himself, then pulled out his binoculars(OCC: THe bag is a jack-of-trades) He noticed that althouigh the soldiers might be wearing US uniforms, one of them had a non-US weapons.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:31 am 
Legendary Warrior

During all of the commotion, Leos kept his sights on the apporching soldiers. His fingure laid lightly on the trigger, waiting for the order to take them down.

Five guys...

Loes whisperred

Five guys, three M16s, two M4s, four 9caliburs, one colt 45, one Sergent, two Corpals, two Private First Classes, and one beer. They look like a small task force like us sir. Still hard to tell weather they are friendly or not. Like always, its your call sir.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:28 am 

"you're forgetting the cigar." John grinned as Leos glared at him. "If we have to take the jeep by force, try not to totally destroy the jeep. we're gonna need that thing to get anywhere around here."

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:21 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

"No we arent...check the GPS...we are exactly where we need to be, but a few miles east to go in through the oasis....and when they get within 25 yards shoot out a leg and their trigger hands...if they are friendly, we may get our asses fucked...if they arent...we are damned lucky and got us some prisoners...major bonus points on a mission like this." he said and then pulled up his rifle and eyed them through his small 4x scope watching them approach. He looked to Mia and shook his head. "Listen to your idol....she knows what the hell she is talking about."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:46 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

She glared at him "Do you mind? I getting pretty damn tired of the language!" She said as insubordinately as she could make it. We're are in the presense of children and Plus we're in no place for language like that!" She said "Now how are we gonna find out if theyre are friendly or not? We cant just go out there drop our weapons and say'we surrender' and we cant go out there and shoot if we dont no if they are friendly!" She said with a wicked glare!

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:33 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

He shook his head. "We cant KILL if they are friendly. We can disable if they are a possible threat to the mission. Remember our choices are suceed or die...no option C...no shut up and aim. Legs and trigger hand only, no deaths are needed." he said in a stern tone. He was slowly begining to dislike this particular subordinate. "No one else questions my orders...why the *heck* do you?" he said purpously stressing heck to keep her quiet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:12 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Leos looked at John and laughed softly.

I didnt think that a Black and Mild would cause a problem.

He said jokeingly.

Well, if they are friendly... they are going to be shoot. If they are enemies... they are going to be shoot. So either way it goes they are going to be shoot. It really sucks to be them right now.

Leos said in response to Mia's "comment". He then locked his sights on the Sergent and the Corpals.

And the count down begins at 50yrds.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:57 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ha, better them than us like i always say, although I don't think it would be that great to report the news if they are allies. Who wants to do the honors when we get back to the base? Sara joked as they were almost in shooting range.

They sure don't look too worried do they? She whispered suddenly, as it appeared that they were just strolling alonge casualy.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:04 pm 

John frowned at Mia, then chuckled at Leos's comment. "Well, who knows, one of them could threaten the "child" with it since I don't know better," Laughed John. "Or he could use it to blow up the jee..." John shut up as an idea came to him.

OOC: AOD5, is the jeep nescessary, cause if it isn't, it could just be a remote controlled bomb in disguise., or suicide bombers.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:26 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

" Listen im only stressing a point! If you dont want to listen to me fine but when you DO get killed or shot dont come crying to me!" She yelled without realizeing it. She covered her mouth quickly." Woops!" She said when one of the soldiers turned his head ." AT any rate i dont plan on getting killed so...go get killed but dont ask me for help!" She snarled starting to dislike this commander more and more.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:58 pm 
Legendary Warrior

37.5yrds... 12.5 more to go before they are permently disabled.

Leos said while he is watching the soldiers get closer.

Mia, if we get killed we cant come crying to you. Think before you speak.

Leos said jokeingly. Then glanced at Sara and said

They dont look worried but they should be.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:28 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

"Mia...I aint gonna die...I'm a tough old bugger, and went through more hell havin....wait that was what my mom used ot say to me...guess she didnt know what I was gonna grow up to be." he said then took a look back. "26 and closing....fire" he gave the order and a second later was aiming. Three trigger pulls and two knees and a trigger hand were blown away on the left most soldier in the group. "Take em...keep em alive till we are sure...no mistakes, no second chances."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:39 pm 
Legendary Warrior

As soon as the Major said fire, Leos shoot the Sergent's nees (whom of which was in the middle) and trigger hand was blown into the wind.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:55 pm 
Godsin Queen

Sara aimed carefuly at the man at the end of the group,and mannaged to knock him to the ground with a careful shot to the left knee. Unfortunatly the other men scattered for cover before she had a chance to shoot again,and one of them mannaged to spot her.

"It's americans!" He yelled in perfect english before he was knocked to the ground as well.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:49 am 
Anceint Member Guy

"Take 'em....basically you guys have the green light to go in and send those guys to hell" he smiled faintly as he took up over the dune he was on with a dive into a shoulder roll. Before one of the two remaining could get to cover he fired and well, decapitation by bullet would be the nicest way to put it. Noding he waved his team forward to advance on the enemy. This scuffle needed to end quickly before anymore backup showed its face.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:14 pm 

John charged into nearby brushes where he thought he had seen one of them vanish. He charged in, and found himself facing a pair of pistols. He grinned, and dangled his Uzi from his thumb. "Well, it seems you've captured me. Alright, alright, I surrender." THe man seemed to be hesitant to shoot a kid, and that was all the time John needed. He rolled beneath the man's legs, and found himself facing his back. HE was about to shoot, but had a better idea. He grabbed a roll of gauze and roped it around the guy's eyes, then told him to sit down. THe man sat, and Jadrian started bandaging his knee wound.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:13 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Leos turned around and saw Johns "capture" and said

Oh hell no! I know that is not a P.O.W. I hope you have a good idea on what you are going to do with him. I dont think the Major is going to be pleased.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:34 pm 
Godsin Queen

Sara frowned grimly.Oh, we're going to deal with 'em don't worry, We"ll make him think he's gonna live in echange for some imfo. Sara whisper to her comrade.

I'd feel better about it if we gave him some sorta head start before we ...uh you know.. she whispered to the major.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:56 pm 

John stared disgusted at Sara and Leos.

"How can you say that? Under the Geneva Convention agreement, we cannot execute captured enemies, nor...torture, for want of a better word, him for information, and I at leat will not allow it while any other choice remains." JAdrian stood before the soldier, and dared any to try to stop him

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:19 pm 
Godsin Queen

Then what do you supose we do? You want to let 'em free so he can go tell his people all about us and how to find us?! That would be really helpful wouldn't it? He's no use to us any way else, and these people don't care if we take thier men hostage! He's just dead weight if we can't at least get some info from him, besides, who said we were going to tortur 'em?
We are all hounst people here, I say we bargain info for him to get a head start at posibly living. at least that how I see it. This is war after all.

Sara daid suddenly

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:31 pm 

John shook his head. "I suggest we get what information we can from him about the area, then send him back to HQ. Once we send him, then we're fine..." John didn't notice the man grab a pistol and raise it...

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:05 pm 
Legendary Warrior

As the pistol was being rasied, Leos shoot the mans shoulder and his arm. Makeing him drop the pistol.

Whatever we are going to do we need to do it in a hurry.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:54 pm 

Jadrian saw the bullets creack, and thought Leos was shooting at him. He crouched and raised his pistol, Shouting at Sara to help him, Leos had just tried to shoot him

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:37 pm 
Legendary Warrior

I was not shooting at you!

Leos yelled out.

Your P.O.W. raised a pistol at you and I shoot him. If it wasnt for me, you would have been shoot by the P.O.W. that you so thusly defended. Besides, why would I want to shoot you anyway?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:13 pm 
Godsin Queen

I saw this one pally,he's not lieing to ya!

Sara said raising her gun up to the P.O.W.'s head.

You wanna another one to go with that? You just try something smart with me.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next