Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:52 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:38 pm 
Godsin Queen

Sara mutters thanks and takes the rag,and wipes her face. Suddenly the Major wakes.

I thought you'd never show your mug He joked, and explained that they had to jump from the chopper. Sara just shruged and lept after him when he finaly did jump. As she landed The Major had already taken out a few men, and began ushring the group toward the jeep He'd shot them out of.

Well, what kind of lady would I be if I didn't show up fashionably late? She joked back at him,suddenly her gaze fell upone something in the bushes near by,and she quickly tossed her machet in that direction. As it hit a man suddenly stood up from hidding only to fall face first with the machet in his forehead.

Looks like ya missed one eh?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:50 pm 
Legendary Warrior

After Sara jumped off, Leos did the same and followed them to the jeep. As soon as they reached the jeep, Leos takes the cap off his scope. He then puts his anti-glare lens on the scope.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:32 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Jeff landed, and rolled over onto his back. He quickly sat up, and prepared to fill his role in case anyone got hurt. Grabbing bandadges in one hand, and his Uzi in the other, he kneeled down behind Leos.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:37 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia jumped off and knowing that she had been queit sh starts to stare at this strange women. Shed heard her name somewhere before. It took her a minute but she finnally realized thatthis was the women she was under.
"Sara..." she said she wanted to be sure this was the same women." Did they tell you bac at hq that you had a subordinate under you?" She said with a clearly curious face.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:46 pm 
Godsin Queen

Sara looks over to Mia.I remember you yes,I don't forget my men that easly. You were a privet last time I saw you no?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:09 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia gave a smile she had waited long to see her idol up close for years. Now she was working under one of the most famous military women the world had ever seen. She was inthralled to see her" Im happy to see you again ive wanted to fight under you from a very young age!" She said in sulute

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:50 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

They werent to bad, he thought to himself as they all landed, another man was kiled and they loaded up on the jeep. "Lets do this shit. Have your guns out and be ready to take out any convoys we run into along the way...we dont want any slip ups." he said with a faint noded and took the dirvers seat. Within a minute they were off and roaring accrossed the dessert in a jeep moving at around 70 miles an hour. They had a little under 4 miles to travle in this thing and he wanted to do so quickly. Along the way at about the three miles mark three jeeps all carrying men came up out of nowhere. Two tires on the jeep dropped and Zeke jumped shit as it rolled up onto its side about 10 seconds later on the side of the road. As soon as he hit the ground a bullet to the gastank of one jeep went off. It blew up and flipped up into the air, and hit another jeep. 4 out of the 12 men were dead. Running from machinegun fire he dove in behind his own wrecked vehicle. "Form up and find cover. Take me down quick!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:54 pm 
Godsin Queen

Inc: Following the Major's lead Sara grabed the person closest to her (which just so happened to be Mia) and jumped from the jeep just before it blew up.Damn! I didn't see that one comming! And There doesn't seem to be any cover for miles! I don't know about you, but it looks to me as if we've been set up! Sara said as a amunition wizzes by.

Ooc: does any one have any proublems with my chracter being a lutinet or however you spell it. (I'll look up the spelling if no one objects to it)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:34 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Ooc: I have no problems with that so as long that you have no problems with me being a Captian. (You would chose the only rank that I dont know how to spell LOL. I think it spelled Leuitenate. I have to find my ROTC book to cheak it.)

Ic: After the jeep exploded and everybody was running for cover, Leos grabbed Jeff and continued running. Leos turned his head and saw that one jeep was turning around and headed towards them. With no time to spare, Leos neeled down, took aim, and fired. The bullet cut through the air with deadly persicion. BOOM went the jeep when the bullet struck the gas tank. The jeep went flying into the air within a massive fire ball. Before the jeep hit the ground, Leos was catching up to the squad.
As Leos was catching up to the squad he yelled out

Bullzeye! Hoorah!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:32 pm 

Jeff ran, feeling helpless behind the sniper, with only his Uzi to protect himself. HE knew that If he stopped for one moment, he would be killed, and he wasn't looking forward to that. THen, he did the only thing he could, runnning toward the enemy with his bandage rollheld high, looking like he was going to surrender....

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:57 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

"Oh shit, we got a panty waist here...damn" Zeke pulled up his rilfe and dove out form behind the jeep that was turned over. For a second it looked like he might shoot the medic, but instead his aim was just a hair high. The trigger was pulled four times in rapid succesion and four men in the remaining jeep fell dead. Running over to the medic his wanted to kick his face in. "You idiot! Never show weakness! " He yelled at the medic and smacked him in the back of the head. "Your lucky your just a kid..." He shook his head and went to get the bodies out of the jeep. "Surrender isnt an option remember...suceed or die." he shook his head again and threw the second of four bodies out of the jeep. "Screw it. We go on foot from here...that oasis should only be about half a mile from here..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:26 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Leos looked at Jeff in disbeleive.

I cant belive you were going to surrender.

Leos said to Jeff. After he said that, Leos walked ahead of the squad to scout for enemies. He neeled down and pointed his rifile down the path they were headed on.

Looks clear for now...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:51 pm 
Godsin Queen

Just think about is this way. When you have men shooting at you. Do you really think they'll care if you try to surrender? The U.S. is the only ones who are humanatary enough to concider taking prisoners. Pulling a stunt like that will only get you killed faster.

Sara scolded the medic,and handed him her pistol,and some ammo as she walked by.

You do know how to use it. Don't you?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:45 pm 

"you guys do not know what strategy means do you?" John sighed and shook his head...He should have guessed that the lot of them would have misunderstood his intentions...Ah well

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:38 pm 
Godsin Queen

Sara laughed hauntingly.Yes, I did understand your plan, and I'm telling you it wouldn't have worked. They wouldn't have cared wether you wanted to surrender or not. Therefore pretending to surrender would have only gotten you shot quicker,as I do remember saying just now. It's just lucky for you Good ol' Major here was looking out for ya.

This is war,not some video game. Which is one of the reasons you will need that.

Sara said refuring to the pistol she given him.

I wonder if any of them were carring machine guns?

Sara said absent-mindedly as she cautiously started after the bodies of the freshly killed men. Hoping she could find something useful amonge them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:01 am 

JAdrian looked at the pistol and sighed again. He whistled at Sara, then tossed her pistol to her. He then took his Uzi out of his sideholder, and flipped it expertly to the light. He grinned. "Mines bigger."

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:48 pm 
Legendary Warrior

So that makes 8 kills for the Major and only 4 for me... all well.

Leos said while he was still looking for enemies. Off in distance, Leos spots several figures running their way. He quitly tells the others to get down as he neels and aims to get a better look. When he zoomed in on the approching people he noticed that they are wearing US uniforms. Leos looks at the Major and asks

Arent we the only US soldiers sent to assassinate the enemy's leader or were there more teams sent to secure victory? Should I kill them?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:46 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke shook his head. "Everyone take cover and hide. We dont know who, or what those people are. Its not hard to copy a uniform you know, and its even easier to take them from dead or tortured soldiers." he ordered as he found a small hill to hid behind. Looking at the others he shook his head. "We move on my signal...there arent many and we have suprise." he said and then gave the hand signal for them all to go silent. His rifle hit its sling and his pistols were drawn.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:24 pm 
Godsin Queen

Sara pulled out her own gun and hid behind the buring jeep she was standing next to at the time, as she noticed a group of milatary figures approching. From their wear they seemed to be for the U.S. She looked over at the Major who signaled for her to keep cover.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:51 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia was not one to un and hide even if odered too. " Dammit sir im not just gonna sit around and watch those things come and get us!" She said in a furious whisper." I want something to Test my skills on targets!"She said glareing at zeke.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:54 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

A pistol was aimed right for her head. "Remember....follow my orders, or I'll kill you myself....so do it! We dont know if they are threats or not...and we cant shoot friendly soldiers. Now do as I ordered you!" he looked at her and took careful aim. "That was part of the conditions for you to sign up for this mission...you knew that before you even got on the chopper."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:02 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

She scuffed at his comment and pointed her own pistol right bac" You dont think i wont shoot too? You MUST be crazy just because they didnt try to kill me doesnt mean theyre friendly....just because your my commander doesnt mean everything you say is correct!" She said tighttening har grip on the trigger.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:50 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

The trigger was pulled three times by him. If she payed attention she would notice three locks of hair would fall from her face. "I missed on purpose, and because I am commander is exactly why your going to listen to my orders...or well lets face it. You can die or if not end up in a court marshall and locked in prison for a long ass time. They look like they are wearing OUR style uniform....THATS why I think they might be friendly...we have to find out. That and if they have any who can shoot half a good as I can they could have picked you off by now so they dont know about us either." He kept his aim steady, his finger on the trigger still. "Besides, they had jeeps and we killed em, a couple of guys on foot pose no threat....NOW STAND DOWN!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:43 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

" Do you no how easy it is to imatate a uniform??!! They could be covert agents but fine ! If you wanna die be my guest!" She said putting her pistol bac. "Just remeber If yu get into troble im not comeing to save your sorry ass!!" She said turning her bac to him" If you wanna shoot me be my guest i wont stop you!"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:47 pm 
Godsin Queen

Sara gave a weirry eye over at Mia. This an't battle school kid! this is the real deal! If you look up to me like you say you do, then you'll follow this man's wisedom. He's fought in pleanty more battles than I,and knows whats ,what better than any of us here. She whipsered fircely at Mia while pulling a gun and some ammo off of a body beside her.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next