Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:37 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

OOC: Sorry its taken so long for me to get back and post. Real Life was being something aweful.

IC:

Zeke shook his head and told them all to lower thier weapons. "The geneva convention was a LONG time ago and NO ONE even gives a dang bout it anymore. Personally I say we pump him for info...if he dont talk he looses a toe till he does. He still dont talk, he looses his fingers one at a time. If he still refuses to talk then I cut off his toungue with my KA-BAR and let him choke on his own blood. So we arent really torturing him, we are leaving his life in his own hands. Oh and if he does talk, we give him....say 50 yards then aim and fire. At least that way he has a fair shot...if he can even make it that far." The Major noded and pulled out his knife. Removing one of the P.O.W's shoes he pressed the blade to his big toe on the right foot. "So talk or loose the toe?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:54 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

JAdrian stared...Zeke was right...he was dangerous...but still...why couldn't he figure out that the boy was fighting for his life...

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:41 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Oh my, this is going to be gresome.

Leos said jokeingly.

For his sake... I hope he talks. It will be a real shame for him to run 50yrds with no toes.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:37 pm 
Godsin Queen

sara looked down from the mans feet and turnedc away in discust.Uhg! with toes like that I'd be supriseed if he didn't volentry for his toes to get choped off!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:26 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke shruged and looked to him. "Gonna talk?" and when the man said no he slowly used his knife to cut the mans toe off. Being a soldier he didnt cry, just winced and cringed. Zeke shook his head and pressed the knife down. "Toe number two..." he said as the knife slowly tore the flesh. "You gonna save youre toes, or talk?" again he received a negative and the second toe came off. "Your a stupid man....now talk" and again he got a head shake and so a third toe started to bleed.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:00 am 

"wait...I just realized something...he doesn't speak English...I think...*kneels, facing the man*...Do you speak English? Para Englis? Habla Espanol? Hello? *glances at the stubborn face* Alright...either he doesn't speak english, or is incredibly stubborn.

OOC; This RP is grossing me out...I'm gonna do something stupid and leave...soon. No offense, but I'll never, NEVER do another war thread by you AO5...no offense, again.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:02 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Leos looked at the first toe that was cut off and said

I'll go over here and sculpt the terrain for enemies.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:04 pm 
Godsin Queen

Sara shook her head, such torture had never been her style. She found that natural imbarssment was much more efective,and it only hurt a man's pride. Despite this she had no problem with what the Major was doing, the man was doomed to die either way, and she'd seen much more grousome things on the battle field. I think I'll go with you,Major Zeke, please give us a holl'er where yur finished.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:25 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke shook his head and lost his patience after the fourth toe. "Screw it." a swing of the rifle but and the audible snap of a mans neck was heard. "Sorry about that...its been a long time...sometimes I loose myself in it all...war, and battle have after all been my life for a very long time...and I've been away from my life for far to long. I dont often apologize either..." he figured the man didnt have any information, and they were close enough that they didnt need info really. "We have a 1.5 kilos to cover...almost all cover...should be a cake walk." he said headed in the direction of what one could see was the start of a patch of green which was the oasis they had been looking for.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:25 pm 
Godsin Queen

Sara gave the Major a questioning look, but then shrugged off whatever she had been thinking,and any lingering douts had been shoved to the back of her mind.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:06 pm 

John flipped around his Uzi and covered the major, looking around once in a while. "YOu sure you nkow where we are sir?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:43 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Dont dought the Major John. He is crazy but he knows what he is doing.

Leos said while looking for enemies.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:13 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke laughed a bit and noded. "YEa, I guess I am a bit crazy" he said but the more they moved the closer they got and before long they could see the trees only about 50 yards away. HE had been right and he had known it. "LEts just get this over with...I got a wife stationed somewhere in stateside if htey even call it that anymore...at least I did when I went into lock up." he said with a faint laugh. He knew his actions were questionable at best but his methods worked and he knew it.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:55 pm 

John stared, then shrugged. Personally, he thought the major was pshyco, but he did know what he was doing

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile