Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 am

Post subject: Where it all Began (My WWIII RP)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:06 am 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke was lead out of his holding cell to meet his squad. On each side he had three armed gaurds, one behind him, and one infront as well. His arms were bound with thsi chain, and his face muzzled, his legs cuffed. He was being treated like a maximum security prisoner but only because he was so lethal, hell he had almost escaped a military super prison with a tea cup, and that took skill even with advanced training and top notch weaponry, yet this remarkable man had done it with something used for drinking. "Amazing" was the only word that escpaed one of the gaurds as he was brought out in the open and presented to his squad.

As soon as he was in the open and the snipers had him in their scopes the chains were droped. Zeke cracked a smile and stretched out a bit. "Wow...its been a long time....freedom at last." he looked around ad the gaurds who all backed up cautiously. Turning to adress his squad he spoke. "I am Ezekiel Zeroku, I will be your squad leader and if you dont listen to me, I will kill you. I dont tolerate in sbuordination, and yes my tactics are insane, but they work. Deal with it."

As soon as he finished he turned to the box holding his gear. "As long as you understand that, we will all get along just dandy." opening up the box the first thing he reached for was his rifle. He examined every inch of it and was as happy as a 5 year old at a pokemon convention when he was finished.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:57 pm 
Legendary Warrior

After Major Zeroku was done speaking. Captian Leos Kline snapped to attention, saluted and said,

Im honored to be under your command Major Ezekiel Zeroku.
My name is Captian Leos "Mach 10" Kline. I will be your ace pilot and your expert sniper. No command that you will give me will be too crazy for me sir.

With that said, Leos rendered his salut and waited for his orders.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:07 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

***POST DELETED***

Last edited by Enatril on Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:01 am 
Anceint Member Guy

OOC: YEs I edited this, because it was a tad harsh. Entaril...you didnt sign up for this RP, and I have no idea what your trying to do...so I am gonna have to ask you to post a sign up and fill me in on whatever it is your doing so I can o.k. before you continue. This is my story, and I do have a story line planned, and your not going to be having your character assasinate anyone I might need later on....so again post a sign up and get this idea of yours o.k.ed or drop it, cause it wont fly with me, if you dont. Thanks.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:06 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia sat looking at the major." This is the hellraiser ive been hearing about...hmmmm i guess i shouldnt judge you by your looks.....Private Mia sorrentino at your service sir." She said with a salute.

OOC: I hope i did this ok....did i? or did i screw up? Oh and sorry about The in rp ooc...I just needed to no...

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:26 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

OOC: Its fine.

IC:
Zeke turned and look at the two of them once he got his gear most of the way on. He had his flak jacket, and all the nescesary equipment ready. "Yes, I am the hellraiser you heard about. Yes I was just brought from a maximum security cell, and you know why? I broke out of our governments highest security prison and made it to the front gates before I was tranqed, and I did it with a tea cup..." he explained simply, that he was good at his job, and he showed it in that escape.

"Our mission for starters is ot infiltrate a military facility for the Stronghold, Spy on a meeting taking place, take out the leader of the meeting, and most importantly find the documents outlining their plan of attack for the next several months. We will be departing shortly, once the President arrives. I beleive he has a few words for us. " He said, hoping the third member of his team was paing attention as well.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:21 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

The door of her office slid open with a quiet hiss as Commander Beckitt stepped through. Another false lead on her mens whereabouts and she wasn't getting anywhere.

Beckiit walked over to the coffee pot in the corner of her room and picked it up, she eyed the brownish black liquid in it and then realised she hadn't made a fresh pot for the past day or so. Pouring the rancid liquor down the sink she ran the cold water tap. she went to her freezer and pulled out a bag of coffee grounds. she poured it into the filter and topped the machine up with water then she set it to boil.

Beckitt walked over to her window, she twisted the chord so the blinds opened a little and she peered out into the quad. nothing untoward here. the coffee machine clicked off and the poured herself a cup. she walked back to the window and looked out at the cloudy, orange lit, sky. the weather hadn't broken for days and it was clearly bringing the troops morale down. Her own private squad were hard against such things, she wasn't worried about them. The fact that one of them, Johanson, had gone missing was of concern, but she was confident that he would remember his training and not break under pressure. this gave her time to find him and bring him back alive at least.

Some men had started to assemble in the quad below. there were being watched by the guards closely but nothing seemed untoward. A knock at the door made her start.

Beckitt: enter..

Collins, the man who was captin of her squad and with whom she trusted her life, entered.

Beckitt: Shame about that last intell huh?

Collins nodded.

Collins: I'm sure we'll get some more soon. the underground channels were are using have been reliable in all other things.

Beckitt: but useless in this.

Collins: well he is meant to be unknown and if he is following his training then intell about him will be very thin on the ground.

Beckitt returned her stare to the group of men outside, a third man had joined them.

Beckitt: who is that out there?

Collins joined her at the window and looked out.

Collins: um...Captin Leos Kline, Private Mia Sorrentino and....

he paused whilst thinking...

Collins: I'm not sure of the third, though his face is recognisable.

Beckitt: any idea what's going on?

Collins: no more than you do Ma'm.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:22 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

"Oh arent we speciel?" She said with a smirk." So when is he getting here? Im ready for some action and i dont like to wait...If you dont mind me saying so" She said turning around with her eyes closed.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:43 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

AngelofDeath5 wrote:
OOC: YEs I edited this, because it was a tad harsh. Entaril...you didnt sign up for this RP, and I have no idea what your trying to do...so I am gonna have to ask you to post a sign up and fill me in on whatever it is your doing so I can o.k. before you continue. This is my story, and I do have a story line planned, and your not going to be having your character assasinate anyone I might need later on....so again post a sign up and get this idea of yours o.k.ed or drop it, cause it wont fly with me, if you dont. Thanks.

OMG! I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! you don't know how embarrased i am.... okay... sorry.... im very new at this and... sorry

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:25 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke looked around and saw Beckitt looking down on him. He had noticed her a few moments ago actually but hadnt said anything. He didnt want to make it to obvious until te time was right. OF course he had no idea what she was going through or where her man was, but he was curious about it. Turning back to his squad he laughed a little. "No order to crazy? If you say so...and I suppose you are special...your the first people to ever see me in roughly 4 years? I cant say for sure...you loose track after a while, and then it just doesnt matter." he laughed seeing he was freer then he had ever been at this particular moment, and he loved it. He had weapons, he had the ability to run and escape and never be heard from again...well at least never caught again, but he didnt want to. Instead he wanted to finish this mission in hopes of actual freedom not this illusion that presented itself.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:20 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

As if in answer to his musings, the whir of helicopter blades suddenly became audible and turning his gaze towards the horizon he could see the craft heading in their direction. Somehow, no one had to see the official seal on the side to know who was in that chopper. All of the guards around made sure to stand at their best as the craft landed, creating a veritable dust storm in its wake as the breeze from the dying blades whipped about the squad assembled. As one of the guards opened a door and saluted, a giant of a man came into view and a few couldn't help but scratch their heads. THIS was the President??

The aging man wore something of a wry grin on his face as he approached the group, his clothing making him almost blend in with the surrounding guards and army officials. From the camos to the tan-ish tee shirt and military jacket that he wore, he looked more like a private or firstclass returning from the front than a President. Somehow, a couple of them had to admit, they had been expecting a suit and tie, even as close to the front as they were. Though a 6'4", 200 and some-odd pound man WOULD look just a little conspicuous in a suit out here... In any case, if he noticed their surprise, he didn't say anything. Rather, with the same wry grin, he approached Zeke and offered a hand.

"Just coming to wish you good luck, Zeke!" he said, addressing the man as though he were an old friend, his voice as large as the rest of him. He then turned to the rest of the group, a wide smile gracing his features. Somehow, a couple of them got the feeling they were about to be patronized, and they were right. "My, my," he started, "I haven't seen a group like this assembled since the Iraq war back in the day, not that I was around to see that, right?" An amused laugh escaped him, but as it went unanswered, he straightened and continued, "A lot of courageous men and women those were, though looking back, I'm sure its nothing compared to what this group is capable of, because it was nothing compared to what you're up against. But that is why we've supplied you with the best leader possible, even pulling him from prison to lead you on this mission. Between his... experience and your talent, I'm sure you'll do fine. I've come to see you off and wish you the best on this mission, and to stress to you the importance of your success here. It may not seem like much now, but someday you'll look back on this and be glad that you served your country so well and so dedicatedly. Good luck, men."

With that, the President turned and walked away from the group, back towards the chopper. As they approached the craft, Zeke in tow, he got close to the soldier and with a smile stopped for a moment. "Good luck, Zeke," he said, as he climbed into the chopper, "Oh and uh... should you succeed in this mission, there may be a deal we could perhaps consider striking... But I'll give you the details of that later. Meantime, I'll let you ponder what it might be, maybe use it as incentive to outdo my expectations of you." Before Zeke could respond, the President signaled to take off and shut the door securely, disappearing into the sky as quickly as he came.

OOC: Sorry so long, but I really kinda wanted to give this guy a personality about him and stress the idea that he kinda likes the sound of his own voice (aka, a little pompous, etc.)

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:38 pm 

Beckitt saw the man look at her and held his gaze a little before breaking it off. she turned away from the window and closed the blinds. the sound of a helicopter outside broke her concentration and motioned for Collins to find some where quieter to talk. little did she know the President was flying in, but even if she had she wouldn't have wanted to see him...she didn't like him. he was popmpous and liked the sound of his own voice.

Collins: What do you suppose they were meeting for?

Collins said when they had cleared her Office.

Beckitt: I don't know, I'll ask around and see if anyone knows. it is interesting though. why would those soldiers meet up like this? I can not recall them ever being placed in a team together before.

a private ran past them in the corridor shouting.

Private: Oh my God the President!!! THE PRESIDENT!

As his voice faded Beckitt turned to Collins,

Beckitt: The President? Here? Come on Collins

and with that they started for the Quad.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:50 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia gave the presidents bac a bored look" Wow what an honor......Can we go now? Please? Im really bored..." She said with a surpriseingly bored look

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:07 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke walked with the president and as he got close a man moved to take his weapon away. Zeke responded by grabing him arm pulling it out straight and slamming his own arm through the man's elbow shattering it. "Dont touch me." he snarled through clenched teeth. Then after the president left he walked back and shook his head. "Pompous windbag...he talks to much..."

Looking at his squad he again shook his head. "Your to impatient...but this time your right." he then finished getting his gear ready and then motioned for them to follow as they headed to their own chopper. "We're going to insert 5 miles from the base. Between the base we are entering and the drop zone their is mostly open desert, but from our point we are to move 2 miles west and head in. In direct line of sight from out group there is a large stretch of oasis, that will take us directly in to their walls. From there we are on our own...its suceed or die after that. Saddle UP!" he ordered as he ran and hoped into the chopper that was to take them out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:11 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

OOC: Accidental double post.

Last edited by AngelofDeath5 on Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:13 pm 

Jeff stood up to look at the man who had just jumped onboard the helicopter. He stuck out his hand, shouting; "Welcome Aboard Sir! I'm 'Hands On' McCarthy, and Im your team's medic! Now, even though I'm supposedly a kid, I've seen combat, so don't treat me like a kid okay?! THe presisent said I was to be a surprise for you, the old windbag!" Jeff stared as the two other team members jumped on board

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:36 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

" Oh arent you cute!" she said in a falsely sweet voice." No really People wont treat you like a kid if you dont act like kid." she said with a smirk

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:17 am 
Legendary Warrior

Leos looked at the chopper and then hopped in. He then looked at the entire squad... paused... and then pulled out his sniper rifle. He cleared it of ammo and began to clean it. When he was done he looked at the Major, smiled, shook his head and said

This is going to fun.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:46 am 

Jeff stared at the woman, coocked an eyebrow, and shook his head. He turned back to Zeke. "Sir! I'm supposed to place myself underneath your jurisdiction sir! So you may do as you see fit, but remember; Im not just a medic, I'm a kid...and HALO soldiers at least don't like to shoot children..." He turned back to the woman and said to her;" Ma'am! You should watch what you say, because I'm gonna be back there, and if you get shot, well...who's the medic?"

OCC: This is supposed to be a thinly veiled threat, nothing else...ok?

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:45 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

Zeke nearly lost it laughing. "Your all damned kids...you aint got a speck of shit compared to some of the hell I seen....dont be kidding yourselves." he said trying to supress his laughter as he noded for take off. Soon the whirl of the blades and the sound of the thounderous bird taking off filled their ears. They would have to speak into thier headsets, and cover the other ear just to hear a yell. Leaning back against their transports wall he closed his eyes and yelled out. "Wake me when we get there..." The would have about a 20 minute flight, so he had plenty of time to rest.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:19 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Leos yelled back in reply

Yes sir!

Then leaned back agianst the seat and lestened to the music being played by the chopper.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:35 pm 

Beckitt's hair flew up in her face as the chopper lifted away and pulled into the distance....

Beckitt: Collins, I want you to find out exactly what went on here and just who that man was taking away those soldiers. Also where are they going and what are they doing?

Collins saluted and walked briskly off to begin his investigation.

Beckitt turned back to the main building and slowly walked towards it, she knew she had seen that man before but she couldn't quite remember....WAIT there had been an incident recently, guards found dead, killed by a ...by a TEA CUP....

Beckitt: COLLINS!!!!.

Collins ran back over to his commanding officer.

Beckitt: I know who that man was...it was Ezekiel Zeroku

Collins: but he was in maximum security, he murdered those guards.

Beckitt: I know, but something big must be happening for him to be released...

Beckitt pulled her radio up to her mouth.

Beckitt: Jameson....

Jameson: yes ma'am.

Beckitt: prepare my chopper for lift of in 10 minutes.

Jameson: understood.

Usually Beckitt had her finger on the pulse of this base, she knew everthing that was going on and that she didn't know about this, well that unerved her greatly. something was going on and she was about to found out what it was. She turned to Collins.

Beckitt: Gather the White Knights.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:54 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ic:Suddenly a tall muscular woman wearing full military suit comes in from the cockpit and sits down crossing her legs while eating an apple on the end of a machet.

Suddenly she looks up at Zeke.

What I miss?

She was covered in dirt and blood, and it was aparent that she'd just been picked up from the battle field.

Ooc: Sorry I'm late!!! I'm not too late though am I? Ok! Fixed! :o

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:57 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Captian Leos Kline looks at the dirty woman who hopped in the chopper at the last minute and shook his head. He then grabs a rag out of his back pocket and hands it to her and says

Clean yourself off. The Major is sleeping and you didnt miss much, you will be filled in when we reach the LZ.

Then Leos says to himself

Tall... Buff... Lady...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:37 pm 
Anceint Member Guy

After about fifteen minutes he cracked an eye and looked about. He wasnt startled, nor did the sometimes present where the hell am I reflex kick in. Instead he stretched a bit and looked at the blood and dirt covered soldier. "I thought you would never show your mug." he joked a bit then picked up his gun. "Five minutes till drop off. Remember, dont leave any bodies lying around, and only kill if you have to. We take out the base leader if at all possible....Aside from what we have on us, the mission is procure on site...so if it aint with us and we need it, we take it. "

He noded and looked out the side of the chopper. He smiled a bit. They were only about a minute away now. "Get ready...they aint landing for us. They are slowing down and we are jumping...we are only about 15 feet up. Land right and you wont get hurt...get hurt and your dead weight. They have anti aircraft weapons about...thats why the drop is like this...got it? Good."

As soon as he finished saying that he launched himslef from the side of the chopper hitting his feet, his knees bent and he rolled foreward into a shoulder roll up onto his feet. Pulling up his gun instinctivley and found a set of patrolling gaurds. Five in a camo jeep. Taking aim with the small 4x scope on his M4A1 he fired. THe drivers body went limp. Two more shots and a two more dropped. The jeep stopped and the remaining two jumped out. Easy pickings ,and they were down with two quick trigger pulls. "Damn...the enemies keep getting more pathetic." As soon as he was pretty sure his group had followed his lead and were down near him he looked to them. "Procure on sight, and i just procured us a jeep. We'll ride in till we are 1.5 kilometers out...then its on foot. We can reach the oasis within half a mile of the compund. Once there we insert through a door for patrols to search the oasis. After that, its on us to make it up as we go, since we already know the mission plan. Oh and remember....someone gets crippled dont be a hero, leave em. IF they are still alive after we complete our objectives, THEN we'll Save their ass."

Offline Profile