Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:59 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:20 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Renee poked her head out of where she had been hiding. "This way everyone! I found an empty passage that looks like it hasn't been touched in a couple of decades. It twists in a few different directions, so we should be safe for a while. I've already deactivated a few of the locks and traps, so no threat there."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:53 pm 
Silver sorceress

Location: on the back of a black dragon laughing as the world dies below me
Mary Ann followed Renee, a bit surprised at what Jadrian had said. after they turned a few corners she stopped and leaned against the wall.
Faring flew up to Renee to get her attention then flew back to Mary Ann.

"could we stop for a little bit? that took a bit more out of me then i expected and we should stay together."

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:23 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

JAdrian grinned. "Well mi'lady, if it didn't take anything out of you, then I would be worried." THen he frowned. "Xander, where are we, and how far away are we from the exit?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:32 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mary Ann sat down and looked up at Xander,

"Jadrain does have a point, we dont want to be going around in circles or be stuck in here forever. "

Mary Ann turned and looked at Faring

"i could send Faring to check and see where we are and if there is anyone else around. he is small and can hide himself if need be. what do you say? should i send him?"

If you were to juggle a lion, and a house cat, the end result would look something like a tattered chunk of red fabric. The cat would scratch anything within reach, and the lion would just eat you. The lesson to learn? Make sure you eat your spinach.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:20 am 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Renee nodded. "We'll be safe here, at least for the next few hours anyways. While you guys where fighting, I was watching the others in here. They use some sort of time pattern when the come thru these tunnels. If I timed it right, we should have about 3 to 4 hours before the come this way."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:34 pm 
Silver sorceress

MAry Ann nodded,

"so that will give us enough time to rest. someone wake me up when we have to go."

FAring curled up next to her as she drifted off to sleep.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:29 pm 

Xander shook his head. the battle had left a ringing in his ears so was welcome for the rest however, he knew that hanging around resting would not get them anywhere.

he passed some water and dried meat to Mary Ann.

Xander the Western part of the City, where we were ordered to go, is just a little further, we can rest there.

with that he headed off in a western direction keen for the others to keep up.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:30 am 

Jadrian frowned, then ran after Xander. He saw enemies in the smallest shadows, to the biggest hideaways, an drew his large dirk. "Uh...you don't happen to know if the creatures around here are only trying to sell ud meat do you?" He asked, only half-jokingly, half wishing it was so.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:48 pm 

Xander and the group rounded a corner and there before them stood the gates to the Western part of the city. the atmosphere was odd, it was earily quiet and something hung in the air an essence of magick perhaps. Orb was more sensetive to it then he was and it was Orb who had noted this.

Xander walked forward and banged on the gates.

Xander: We have been sent by the Archmage to help the Western Part of the City. Open the gates and let us in so we may join you in the fight.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:42 pm 
Silver sorceress

Mary Ann roused herself from sleep. she looked up at the sky trying to see how long she had slept. even though the cloud had a shadowy cast to it it seemed that she had only been a sleep for about 10 minutes.

"how odd. i would think that it would have been longer than that."

she looked down and saw the water and dried meat Xander had given her. she ate it and got up to see wherer everyone was. she saw Renee a little ways of and went to see what she was doing.

"where are Jadrian and XAnder i dont see tehm around?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:29 pm 

JAdrian looked around. "So...er...Xander...what do we do now?"

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:50 pm 
Neophyte Hatchling
Neophyte Hatchling

?????" Yup...Just as i thought...You guys are Nuts."

in you and me

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:02 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Renee turned to the girl, "I believe they went on up ahead, to scout out a little. I was planning on joing up with them in a little while, after I've had a few more minutes rest and something to eat."

Renee turned to her bag and remver several sealed contaier and a few utensils. "I have some soup if you would like some. It's not the best, but it won't kill you and it should still be warm."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6