Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:19 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

the two dragons snorted and turned a sharp left. They whispered to each other in an annoyed fashion
I don't trust the thieves, Ariakan, or Hawk, Dragyness.
Me neither, but it is our duty to help them, even if we don't want to
I know.... but good lord, if they keep quarreling, I'm going to give them to the catacombs!

The dragons stopped walking and sniffed the air, which suddenly had a rotten scent floating in it.

The Citadel.... but we still have a long ways to go.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Hi! Im Strider!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:01 am 
Legend of Old

<font color=green> Perhaps you can trust a perfectly strange stranger!</font>

A figure wrapped in head to toe with a dirt brown, faded cloak that swallowed his entire appearance, quickly flipped into view and landed on his knee with a rather impressive stance. He stood on his feet and dusted himself off shortly before removing the hood of his cloak. His countenance was graced with a smile, and the mercenary glare resided within the depths of his baby blue eyes. Bronze bracers hugged his wrists tightly, and a tarnished gold-yellow belt wrapped around his waiste. His feet were housed in old, worn leather boots that seemed to have a lot of wear and tare, but were still efficient.Despite the rugged and thug like appearance, he seemed to resonate with a relative kindness.

<font color=green>You guys look like you can handle your own! I mean you guys dont look helpless at all, but for a litte coinage, I can make you less helpless! If your helplessness factor fails to exist, I can be a moving guy, a camp fire starter, a food supplier, and I can even "take care" of someone for you! So what do ya say? </font>

He smiled eagerly awaiting an answer with his fists clutched in anticipation.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:16 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

the two dragons circled the stranger and snuffled at his clothes, especially his bracers.

we could always use another ally, Midnight!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: The Stranger
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:23 am 
The Forestmaster

"We, of the Elemental Army demand to know what is going on before we can accept you into our ranks."
Another cloaked figure suddenly appeared.
"But first we need to know who you are!" Halo said. "Surprised at seeing us catch up with you? Well, it's all in the day of a thief."
The second cloaked figure, who had just appeared, confessed to his identity.
"I am a wanderer, by the name of Scryser."
The group let out a sharp intake of breath. There was a thunk. Halo had fainted...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:23 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Malchios bit his lower lip and look rather confused.

I have no knowledge of Scryser...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:39 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight growled, " it is because he does not exist in this time! He is a time traveler as I am,but unlike me he is a total jurk! Now, the other person that has decided to drop from the trees is somewhat of a time travler himself. It makes me wounder,if maybe every time travler there is has been asigned to this mission. Besides, there is no elametal army, you need more than just a prince,some theives,a couple of dragons and time travlers, and an elf! Besides,If this kind getalman wants to join me then he is quite welcome to do so. You might be a prince but I outrank you several times over!" she explained,and then paused for a moment,

before saying,
"Oh! and do please scrape that loaf of a drunk off the grownd!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:58 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Malchios narrowed his eyes and bared his teeth at smelling Scryser's horrific scent.

I don't like him. He smells of ghosts and evil, and his aura is...

Malchios noticibly shivers and swishes his tail from side to side, in a nervous fashion. He then frowned and reached into the mind of Scryser, trying to reveal his intentions.

meanwhile, back at the Citadel.....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: I havent a bloody clue
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:11 pm 
Legend of Old

Strider just scratched his head in confusion as he was approached with the topic of the elemental army. It was the first time he had heard of such a thing, and their demands to know what was going on could not be met simply because Strider did not have a clue himself. All he wanted was a little employment.

<font color=green>Umm... To be honest mates, I really dont have the slightest clue in hell what you are talking about, and I just want to get paid. So if you would be so kind as to hire me, I would be eternally grateful, you see the last job I was in left me in some sort of a bind and I am in need of the precious element if you catch my drift.</font>

<font color=blue>Precious... Element?</font>

Strider put his face in his hands and just sighed as a frown manifested its way to his brows.

<font color=green>Gold chaps... Gold...</font>

Without warning, the cloaked figure landed somewhere near by Strider's person. Strider immediately landed a back flip and drew his sword in preparation. After realizing it was just a thief, he let out a sigh of relief, then sheathed his sword.

<font color=green>What the hell man! You dont just go jumping into people's conversation like that! And I mean that literally. Scared the begeesus out of me you did!</font>

<font color=blue>Is that not what you did Strider?</font>Midnight asked.

<font color=green>Well... err. Ahem... well.. That doesnt count! I am seeking employment and with my appearance, would you just take a suttle approach? Would you honestly talk to me if I just "walked up to you?</font>

<font color=blue>Yeah actually...</font>

<font color=green> Err... Nevermind... can we just go?</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Subject
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:42 pm 
The Forestmaster

"You can never pass as long as I am here..." Scryser bellowed. "I have access to a breadth and depth of information you can ever imagine!"
As in cue to a sudden fist aiming for his face he ducked, grabbed the arm, and flipped the person onto the dirt.
"See?" Scryser said. "I can predict your every move before you make it!"
There were a few scattered mutters of "It's hopeless" and "I dont care whats going on, I just want to go home."
Actually, the situation was pretty hopeless...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:55 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Malchios stepped forward and grinned, flashing his whiter than white teeth.

hehehe....leave our company so that we may pass.NOW

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: hello
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:08 am 
The Forestmaster

"Want to find out the hard way?" Scryser murmured.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:52 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

not particularily, but if I have to...

Malchios jumped into the air and landed on several trees, lighting them with green flame at the top.He dropped back down to the ground. He then dashed past Scryser, flipping over the knife he took out. Malchios cupped his hands and leaned back on his tail.

dishcanelta!

a beam of light shot at the center of all the tree-flames, forming a greak ball of energy.

May we pass or not?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:42 pm 
The Forestmaster

Wiping the blood from his mouth, Scryser replied. "I will never fail in my duty to my master. Neither will I let you destroy me!"

"Xts Vrie Alchioas Xenrturm!"

Scryser suddenly transformed into Arsagon, a grotesgue god with flesh falling off of his body and face.

"See what I can become?" Scryser/Arsagon muttered. "However, this is just the beginning..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:31 pm 
Godsin Queen

Well,that was very smart of you! Useing pure dark magic around someone with pure light magic! Oh,and Strider, you know I'll give you however much gold you need wether you come with us or not. What kinda finacal troubles have you run into old friend? You haven't been out gammbling have you?

Midnight charges up a wed of white magic as she talks,then sends it hurling toward Scryser. It hits with a forcefull impact,and sending him flying smack into a tree behind him,binding him to it.

That arta hold 'em for about ten minuts so we might wanna
get going now.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:01 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Malchios and Dragyness shot a beam of light at the ball of energy, causing it to fall around Scryser. the two dragons scooped up the group and labored to get them to a safe distance.

what....do... you....CARRY... in...those...packs.. of... yours...

yeesh....errgh....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: A problem
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:03 am 
Legend of Old

Strider scratched his head in confusion, wondering what was going on with the trifles they were unleashing upon this shady character. He then recognized the familiar face of an old friend as she spoke to him, Midnight.

<font color=green>Allo old friend! It was not so much as gambling that got me into trouble this time. I just kinda got in trouble with the wrong kind of guys, and then blew most my money on weapons. You know I cant resist a good shiney!

Say... need any help with this oddity you are attacking?</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:57 am 
Godsin Queen

Midnight growled at the metion of the scumbag they had just left behind.

He and I arn't exactly on good terms right now. He somehow got it into his mind that I like 'em. Uhhhga! He's a Time lord for the opposite side,so basicly he is trying to undo everything I'm doing here. I'm even starting to think that he actuly belives messing up my work is a turn on for me or something, Ewwww! I hate that man!!!! So, just how much money do you need? I've got a hundered on me right now, but I'll gladly get as much for you as you need from my castle when this mission is through,but I do have a weapon that might be to your fancy.

She told him trying to change the subject.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:17 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

The dragons collapsed under the immense weight of the entire party.

mmmph...ova...me....stipud...ermor... Malchios mumbled underneath the pile.

of....now!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:21 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight leaps off,lands on her feet and the topples over a large root.

Good, Gravy! is it friday the fithteenth or something?

Meanwhile Debline and his troops headed toward the northern ridge readying themselves for attack. The Group they had met on the way there had gladly acompained them and his comfadince was a good bit higher,as his troops were cociderably bigger because of it. He had also gotten word of Midnight's aproch form one his scouts.

There was even a smile on his face as he marched toward the ridge. Reciving this news was a an ever bigger comfadince booster. She was still a good five days travel behind, but on her way she was. In fact, his scout told him she had quite a group of people coming with her. Which was even better.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:55 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

the dragons squirmed out from under the pile and quickly seperated everyone before the people at the bottom were crushed. Malchios started turning around, trying to catch a scent.

hmm....which way, which way....this way!

The small dragon set off, walking through the thin layer of leaves. As the party walked, night started to fall and everyone stopped.

let's make camp here, tonight

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Can you
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:09 am 
The Forestmaster

Ariakan suddenly sniffed the air, aware that dark magic was being used somewhere close. Somewhere... RIGHT BEHIND THEM!!!

Thryeal-phas blinked in confusion. He did not understand anything that the Elemental Army was talking about. He sighed. He suddenly understood the situation.

"You fools," Thryeal-phas whispered to himself. "Just because dark magic is being used doesn't mean the user is evil!!!"

Seeing everybody staring at him, he blinked in confusion again. Looking down at his body, he saw a dark aura surrounding him. He was the Evil One, not Scryser. He grinned, showing his sharper than sharp teeth.

Ariakan and Hawk both drew their swords and advanced. Thryeal-phas grinned evily again...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Scryser
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:23 am 
The Forestmaster

"You will never take my place in Chrysal's army," a voice rang out. It was Scryser!
"I am the evil one, not you!!"
The two grappled and clawed. While they were fighting, Ariakan motioned for the rest of the Army to follow him out of the sight of these two "Evil Ones." The group followed with no complaint, except Malchios, who wanted to stay and watch the horrific battle.
Eventually, the party had to drag her along, still wide-eyed, down the dusty old path...

Last edited by Aspaheir on Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: What the he... eh nevermind.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:25 pm 
Legend of Old

<font color=green>Now Midnight, you know I am all for taking your money, but I never will take money I did not earn! *Whispers*(or... steal). How about this? I will work for the money, and the blade that you said would meet my fancy. I believe it, because I take fancy to any sword!</font>

Strider dusted himself off and took off his cloak and put it around Midnight.

<font color=green> What say ye old friend?</font>

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:44 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

The party walked on for days and days, eventually reaching a large valley honeycombed with various sized holes. At the bottom of the enigmatic valley was a river that ran down the opposite side of the wall and up the side the party was on, forming another river just to their right.

hmmm.... this is a wee bit of a predicament....wait...
Malchios' eyes darted around, drinking in all that he saw.

careful here....

He walked over into the river on their right and started walking against the current to the edgwe of the valley. As he stepped over, he was suddenly walking down the side of the cliff, as if it were "down". Dragyness, Pandora, Hawk, and Ariakan all followed, but the thieves were all wary. Eventually, the dragons just pushed the over the edge of the river.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:58 pm 
Godsin Queen

hem,hmm, I thought you would say as much.

she said smiling,as she acepted the cloak. Then she suddenly reached into one of her pockets and pulled from it a long,curved, dazzling blue blade dangleing from a chain on it's hilt which she grasped lossly in her hand letting it sway lazyly back and forth. It glittered brightly even in the little light there was left in the sky. Strider took it from her hand and swiped the air a few times with it,and smiled.

still pull'en things from your arse I see!

Midnight giggled at this.

you like it then,I was saving it for the next time I bumped into you! It's called the Crytalas, for the way it glitters I guess.

after that they kept to small conversation and simply followed the dragon in the days to come.

when everyone had finaly crossed the river Midnight took the lead.

We're about a day and a half away from citadel now,asumming it hasn't moved that is. althought I don't know how we'll get there without taking flight. There is a bottomless canoyon up ahead,and it's to wide too jump, and too long to go around.
now don't fret , I do have a solution to this proublem. I can care quite a few of you on my back if I shape shift.

Just then Midnight transphormed into the gigantic winged unicorn she had once shown Ariakan when he had first met her. She tossed her long silver mane over to one side,and seemed to smile.

See, Strider, old friend, I'm not all fangs and claws! a bit embarasing I admit,but it still works as good on occasions as this.....HEY!!!! IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY! QUIT LAUGHING!!!!!

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next