Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:55 am

Post subject: The Elements
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:39 am 
The Forestmaster

Ariakan walked into the inn, his dark red eyes scanning the room quickly. Though it was impossible to tell what race he was, it was easily noticed that he was a warrior. His crossbow hung loosely at his side. Turning his attention over to a group of travelers, he took note of their conversation.
“Hawk’s got the identification papers,â€￾ one of them muttered. “It’ll be easy to assassinate the king then.â€￾
“Hold on, hold on,â€￾ another put in. “I thought that I’s was going to do the killing. Hawk told me himself.â€￾
Suddenly seeing Ariakan watching them carefully, they broke off their conversation.
It was true that Ariakan (the Mighty) was well known, but none knew how he looked like. Many a thief was known to pick his pocket, without knowing who he was, and then ending up dangling upside down. The aftereffects were not very pretty.
Nowadays, thieves were known not to be sighted 10000 miles with the border of Chrysalliea. Thieves’ planning to assassinate the king was outrageous at this time! And for the king, which king was it? There were thousands of them in Chrysalliea! He’d better be off not trying to interfere in their affairs, for one fatal move could mean death.

MEANWHILE

An epic battle rages elsewhere…

Last edited by Aspaheir on Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:15 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: The Mission
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:26 pm 
Godsin Queen

Debline Growled, he just got word that yet another one of his troops had gotten run down. He slamed his large fists against the wooden table in front of him making all the things atop it shake and rattle. His highly alert ears picked up a giggle from the back corner of his dimmly lit tent. "I can't see anything funny about lossing more men, Midnight!" He roared in anger.
"Hmmp, It wouldn't have happened if you would have let me do my job! Besides, I wan't laughing at the loss of more of your men, I was just hummoring the fact that such a great General would lose his cool so quickly." A feminine voice protruded from the shadows.

Debline stood up and turned to the voice and glared at its owner in rage. "D***ed you Midnight! this is a war! not a game!" He yelled at her.

"I'm very aware of what it is Debline,and I ask you not raise your voice toward me. Now,I don't have to have your premission to leave this place. You know that as well as anyone here, but I am being kind enought to stay here as long as you wish it. I am growing impation,Debline, and I don't want to see you or any more of your men hurt. If you don't willingly let me leave to attent to matters I'll force my way out of here,even if I have to go through you to do that. Time is running out and I don't have any more of it to spare here." She told him comeing half-way out of the shadows, her fur glisening in what little light there was.

This phased the big bulk of a man down a bit. "Hmmph! Fine! GO! But don't take too long! I hate to admit it but I need you here! your troop is the only one that has manged to survive Chrysal's mutant army! What am I going to do with you gone?" He asked with a roar.

Midnight let out another giggle. "Well, then I'll give you my good tidings and you can lead my troops instead. After all you can handle them just as well as I can." She told him.

Debline shook his head. "I hope you're right Midnight, I truely hope you're right." he said as he watched his most skilled troop commandent disappear from sight.

Back at the bar........

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:56 am 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Ariakan sat down and ordered a mug of beer, listening in on the thiieves conversation.as he listened, he heard some horrifying news.

"what is the tahgets nem again?" asked a drunk thief.
"Ariakan" simply stated one of the more sober thieves.

Ariakan's eyes widened and he drew a sharp intake of breath. horrified, he walked over to the thieves

"I couldn't help but hear you motley group speak of Ariakan" said he as he pulled up a chair.

"Aye, but what's it to you?" said a well dressed thief, aparently the leader

"Come, let us talk outside." said Ariakan as he stood up and paid the barkeep.

"A'ight" said the lead assassin as he paid his band's tab and led them all outside

"Do you know who I am?" asked Ariakan, adjusting his crossbow while his eyes flitted from one assassin to the next....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:09 pm 
Godsin Queen

"He's a rather stupid boy! thats who he is! A feminine voice said from behind. Annoyed with what he heard, Ariankan turned to the voice. There standing behind the group of men was a paticuarly strange woman.

She was about five feet talk and covered with glossy silver fur. Her eyes where a stern but a radeant pail blue,and her forehead was aflame by her bright red thrid eye. Her waist long hair danced around in what wind there was,while two red streaked bits of hair about shoulder length long curled around her plump cheecks. Herbright red open armed tunic fit tight around her her sleek but fit torso,and then had almost a dress-like apearence from her waist down to her knees. Her dragon ears hung from out of her hair,and her thin tail with a strange red bushness at the end of it, swung from one side of her to the other. To go along with that, she had not one but two sets of wings! One set located right above her elbows, the other right beside her shoulder blades on her back.

"who are you?" He growled. The woman seemed to ignore him.
"You do relize these idiots are on your side don't you? Oh, and you Halo,I hope Hawk Murdurs all of your a*** for geting so drunk! The one group of bandets that actuly fight for good of things and they go and get drunk!!" the woman pauses and walks over to the confused Ariakan and whispers in his ear.

"Now, my friend they are our friends,but they do not relize it yet. They will be very important allies in the time to come,so do please reframe from killing them, by the way,the name's Midnight." She told him,and she vanished.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Ariakan's Path
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:28 am 
The Forestmaster

Back at the fortress...

Chrysal raised his fist, and shook in anger. This was the third time that his troops had failed to bring back the 'brave' traveler known as the Mighty One.
Turnng his attention back to the filthy mangy goblins that lay before him, he gestured for a squire to buckle his armor on. This time he was going to turn the tide against both the king and the Mighty One. This time they would not fail...

Outside the inn...

Suddenly Midnight reappeared twenty feet from where Ariakan was. Seeing her again, Ariakan began a lecture.
"What are you talking about, Midnight?? These are thieves, born to know no dignity!" Gesturing at the drunken thieves, he started to speak again.
"I will walk my own path. You cannot do anything to stop me. I will kill these thieves as i will do to a thousand more. Can't you see i am more than just a man, Midnight?"
"Oh, can't I stop you?" Midnight asked as a grin spread across her face.
Ariakan and the thieves looked on in horror as Midnight began to transform. Claws began forming on her hands, Her wings started to become spiked, horns burst out of her head...
"This is what i have become," Midnight muttered in a voice that was not hers. "Cursed to infinite doom, I have. Only the chosen one can save me from a terrible fate. Until then, I will do anything I please."
Midnight raised her clawed hand and brought it down...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:27 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc:Whoa! WHOA! now look here! you can't just mold others people's characters into what you want them to be! Midnight isn't under any kind of curse! she's a time travler sent to make sure the flow of time isn't currupted. I'll handle my own character stats K!? I look over it this time!

But the tranformation was not complet, The horns twised into one and claws and feet where turned into hooves,and a main and tail sprouted. when it was finished a dazling winged unicorn stood before them. "Hmmp,not all thives are born without dinaty. You are young and still have much to learn. Just trust what I have told you,besides I think you will find that I am not just any woman. Hmmp! I can't belive the wise ones depend on this stubern runt to keep the flow of time in this error in check! He's already being defiant off everything I say!" She said mainly to herself.

She growled and turned back into her normal state. "Listen kid, even theives have honor,and wether you like it or not,you're going to need these guys later on so if you kill 'em I guess it's just your loss,but since I'm sapos4ed to be your gardian for the time being,it would be my loss as well,so basicly what I'm saying is, if you try to kill them,I'll stop you,so let's not try that shall we? not unless you actuly wnat to get hurt." She told him rather agravated.

Last edited by Pandora on Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:31 pm 
Wanderer
Wanderer

Ok, before I start, I want to say, I have absolutely no bad intentions toward anybody, I'm just going to keep the story interesting.

Ariakan barely sidestepped the frightening claw, then quickly loaded a clip into his crossbow, the shot a bolt at Midnight.

"Come on you idiots!" yelled Ariakan to the thieves. He shot another bolt at Midnights shoulder wings, impaling them and infecting them with poison.

"ARRGH!" :evil: howled Midnight as she struggled to get the bolt out of her wings, but the poison was too strong....

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: 0o0o0o0o0o
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:59 pm 
The Forestmaster

0o

Last edited by Aspaheir on Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:00 pm 
The Forestmaster

Galia Lightfoot wrote:
Ok, before I start, I want to say, I have absolutely no bad intentions toward anybody, I'm just going to keep the story interesting.

Ariakan barely sidestepped the frightening claw, then quickly loaded a clip into his crossbow, the shot a bolt at Midnight.

"Come on you idiots!" yelled Ariakan to the thieves. He shot another bolt at Midnights shoulder wings, impaling them and infecting them with poison.

"ARRGH!" :evil: howled Midnight as she struggled to get the bolt out of her wings, but the poison was too strong....

Galia, can you delte this post cause pandoras getting :evil:

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:25 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ooc: no offence lightfoot,but could you at least have it make sence!!!!!!! Last time I checked Ariakan wasn't with the thieves! and he wasn't agaist Midnight,just not with her! Come on! stick with the story line! Aspaheir spent a lot of time on it for you to just go hay-wire on it! It's ok to make things happen to make the story more interesting,but sometimes you've got to know when the best time is to add things like that to the story,how you should do it,and also think about wether it would make sence in the current story line. And don't worry Aspaheir, I'm not mad at either of you,but it is very apairent that nither of you have ever been in a roll play. Also LIGHTFOOT, quite using other peoples characters! Unless you are permited to by the person that created the character,you need to make your own character and bring it into the story. Now,let us try this again, shall we?

Midnight wrenched the arrow form her wings and they healed instantly,the same for the one that niped her shoulder. She growled ,and the group shivered in fear.

"I'm just going to pretend that an acident." she told them stearnly. Then she paused for a moment, and gave Ariakan a disapointed almost hurt look. "you know what kid! you are a lot more stubern than yur worth! Now leave these clowns be, and lets get outta here." she told him.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: The Path to the Citadel
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:16 am 
The Forestmaster

"To where?" Ariakan asked. "Not-not...The Citadel???"
Regaining his dignified air, he began a speech on why he should not travel there.
"Firstly, the Citadel's creator killed my father, and my mother, and drained their power and put them into the Citadel. Secondly,....."
When he was finished, Ariakan found himself in a dark forest. He was horrifed. How could he have wandered away from Midnight? He cursed inwardly and began to pace in circles and thinking of the best thing to do.

At the Citadel...

A dragon patrol flew up to his elder, shouting as he went by.
"The Citadel is gearing up and is getting ready to fly!"
"What!?" the elder bellowed. "We must..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: The Darkest Hour
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:59 pm 
The Forestmaster

"We must reform for another attack!" the elder shouted. "If the Citadel leaves this area, all hope is lost of saving the world!!!"
"All hope?" asked a tall figure emerging from the mist. "My name is..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:36 pm 
Godsin Queen

"Debline,I didn't think there where any others besides us rebles. My troops and I where just getting ready to force an attack on the nothern side,sence that seems to be it's weak spot. We both seem to be one the same side of things,so why don't you join my troops and I out on the northern rige before it moves again.

We might be able to hold it down long enough for my commando to get whatever shes got to do done and help us win this fight, Her troops are the only ones that ever came back to my camp alive,and I fear we'll fair the same faith without her. She's the only one who seems to know what the Bloody H*** is going on!" he explained in frustration.

Meanwhile in the forest.....

Midnigh suddenly droped down from one the the trees in front ofAriakan,dusting herself off just as her feet hit the ground.

She smiled brightly at his confusion. "You didn't think I was actuly going to let you out of my sights did you?" she said giggling,his speach was in some way funny to her. "And exactly what gives you the notion that I would be silly enough to risk a trip to that demon ridden place? It's the ideal place for a war raging army, but not so much of a place for a kid and Timelord ! Although we will have to go there eventuly,when we have more people that is."

"Besides,even if you don't go to Citadel,you are already in danger. Once Chrysal figures out who you are he'll work harder than ever to try and elimnate you. Thats why I was sent here, I'm saposed to make sure he doesn't get the chance to do that. You play a rather importaint part in this error, and it is crutual to make sure you live to do what yur destine to." Midnight Paused seeing that he was still confused and continued to try and explain.

"You are the rightful ruler of that throne,not Chrysal! Your parents owned that castle before He corupted and took rule over it. He sealed their souls within the very walls of the castle,making it a living castle,their souls where so tortured by the time he fused the into the castle,that what was left of them became a mindless slave. The castle then grew strange gears and was able to float in the air. This is why the castle follows his command. For the soul within it no longer has a mind of it's own."

"It is your duty to challange him and reclaim the throne. If you fail, all realms and time could very well be doomed."she told him. He halted and gave her a qestioning look,and she stoped as well and waited for him to soak all this new found knowlege in.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: the forgiving
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:35 pm 
The Forestmaster

"I'm sorry Midnight, I still don't understand," Ariakan said. "All I know is that I have to kill Chrysal, return my parent's souls to their bodies and everything will be all right!"
Dropping his voice to a whisper, Ariakan started to speak again.
"But how do we get past the guards?" Ariakan questioned. "He has thousands of mutant, daemonic, deformed masses of creatures that are invunerable to all magic and sword!? How do we defeat these kind of creatures??"
"I may be able to answer that." A tall, thin person burst through the foliage ahead. "Sorry for the interuption, but I have been researching on these creatures for 350 years."
Seeing their astonishment, he drew back his hood.
"I am an elf, by the name of Thryeal-phas the Great."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: The Forger
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:32 am 
The Forestmaster

"I was born into a family hit hardest by the depression. Several years later, Chrysal's army "saved" us and took us to the Fortress." The elf's hand tightened. "They starved us, beat us, and took the women and children hostage. Until then, I have vowed for revenge."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:26 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

as the motley band started off, a sudden gust of wind stirred up leaves into a hurricane. A golden dragon flies past at breakneck speed, followed by a silver one. at seeing Midnight and Ariakan, the two dragons spun around and alighted beside Midnight.

hello, everyone.

the silver dragon, apparently a female, suddenly snickered.

you do realize that this forest is the neverending?

only one way out!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:34 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

as one of the thieves reached for the silver dragon, he was suddenly upside down, being held by Malchios's tail.

don't EVER touch her again

the silver dragon hissed and bared her teeth an inch from the thieves face.suddenly, the thieves face paled as he was dropped to the ground

nice try, but next time, ask before trying anything

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:00 pm 
Godsin Queen

"Ah, it seems that the theives have caught up with us! And hellow Hawk,Dragness,Malchios,fancy meeting you all here!" she said with a smile.

The elf jumped in bewilderment, which made Midnight giggle. "Don't beat yurself up over it! I know just about everyone!" She explained. She then turned back to Malchios. "You mind giving Hawk and Ariakan here a lift? After all I can always fly out whenever I want, and these thives will eventuly get help out by another passer by." she told them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:54 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Both dragons rushed under Ariakan and Hawk, then laid down, waiting for something to happen.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: The Fight
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:00 pm 
The Forestmaster

"Fancy meeting you here, Hawk," Ariakan spoke the last word through gritted teeth. "I have waited long years to meet you again. Now what is it you thieves fight with? Knives? Swords? Well, it doesen't really matter. Now, let the fight begin!"
The two men jumped off the dragons and began circling each other.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: The Agreement
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:03 pm 
The Forestmaster

Suddenly, a sword came through Hawk's shoulder. Obviously overcome by pain and shock, he passed out. Gasping in astonishment, Ariakan stared, wondering who did that.
"It was me," a voice came out. "I generally dislike fighting, but when it comes down to a dark elf and a warrior on the side of good...Well, you know."
Thryeal-phas came out from behind Halo, evidently hiding. Everybody jumped in surprise, they had forgotten Thryeal-phas was there!
"Now," Ariakan said, "I will..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:42 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

the two dragons hissed and wrapped themselves around Thryeal-Phas and Ariakan. together, the dragons healed the wound in Hawks shoulder and started squeezing tighter

ENOUGH OF THESE FOOLISH QUARRELS!!!!WE CAME THROUGH THESE WOODS TO REACH THE CITADEL! STOP FIGHTING UNTIL AFTER THE QUEST IS THROUGH!!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:59 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight swooped from out of the sky and came down apone the group.

"You idiots! I let you out of my sight for one meesly little secound and you go at killing one another!!!!! Uggha! See Malchios! this is the kinda things I have to deal with!! Stupid humanoids always wanting to rip each other apart!!! By God! Sometimes I think the only reason the the wise ones send me on this stupid missions is to keep all the idiots from killing each other!"

Midnight stressed,then collapsed to the ground with her head in her hands.
Malchios had never wittnessed such a sight, a mighty warrior just breaking down before him. To say the lest he wasn't used to such a thing. He was split between maveling at such a sight, or comforting the desstressed Godess.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:36 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

The two dragons let go of their riders and walked over to Midnight

come now, Mignight. despite the fact that nearly all humanoids fight, the Great Ones didn't send you for that. lets just go ahead, I didn't even like those stupid humans or elves.

the two dragons walked through the forest, on either side of the forest, with the others following close behind

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:32 am 
Godsin Queen

Midnight suddenly got up and pushed Ariakan and Hawk toward the path the dragons had taken. "Now! I want no more of this petty arguing! I don't care how different you are from one another, wether you like it or not! you are both on the same side! If I ever! hear even the slightest whisper of a hateful remark,I'll wrench both of you up a tree and hang you upsidedown by your manlyhood!!!GOT IT!!!!!!!" she Growled wittfully. The two men looked each other in the eyes,and agreed wordlessly that they could very easly be friends from that point on on.

"I don't know if it was the threat ,or a sudden change of heart,but I suddenly feel not on harsh tidding against you. So let us forget our troubles agaist eachother and make peace. Friends?" Hawk sugested holding his hand out to Ariakan.

One of Midnight's ebrows went up and she gave Ariakan a look of warning,which seemed to istantly reminded him what she had promised to do to them both if he misbehaved.

Offline Profile