Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:52 am

Post subject: Tides of Fire
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:18 pm 
Manakete Lord
Manakete Lord

(Miru) No,dad,no don't leave me. DADDY!!!(Kiryu) He's gone Miru,he won't come back.(Miru)But how did dad die he's immortal?!?!?(Kiryu)Simple, he gave his immortality to you so that you wouldn't die from the sickness.He gave the ultimante sacrifice in order to see his flower live.
(Miru) But why? WHY DID HE DIE?!?!?!?!?!?(Miru sobbs herself to sleep)
(Kiryu)Simple, because he loved you.

(Two days later)

(Miru) He's gone,he's really gone, the only parent I had, gone.(sobs)

(Kiryu)He didn't truly leave you, by sacrificing himself for you he finally acheived true peace. Ryu will always live in your heart Miru.(Kiryu walks to the door)(Miru) Where are you going Kiryu?(Kiryu) To say farwell to the great windfire!!(Miru) The windfire, wait it ,he died,so...(Kiryu) Yes, the flame should be dead. However it still lingers on.(Miru) That means...
(Kiryu) Yes,that means that windfire still lives(Miru) But how Ryu was he last..(Kiryu)No he wasn't, there is one other.(Miru)Who?(Kiryu) You Miru why do you think it was so important for you to surrvive?,You,are the last windfire.(Miru) What,but,but, I've never been able to use windfire, so, hw am I...(Kiryu) You are forgetting that Ryu did not originaly control windfire,he was just very attuned to it. Therefore he could learn to control it.(Miru) But that would mean.(Kiryu)Yes...(Miru) that I, that I am attuned to windfire?!?!?!?!(Kiryu) Yes you are but it was kept secret from you unless time of a great peril has arrived.(Miru) But that would mean...
(Kiryu) Yes, he has awakened. (Miru) So the legend is true, bu how do you know of this??(Kiryu) Remember Miru, I am the god of the west wind, and I can sense the signs of peril that raid this land..(Kiryu is cut of by the sudden sound of fighting) Miru it isn't safe for you here, you must flee!
(Miru) But what about you? (Kiryu) I'll be fine I am a god, remember.
(Miru) Okay, but you better not die. (Miru rushes to secret passage in the room) (Kiryu) Okay, she won't make this easy for me, will she?
SECRET POWER OF WIND,FLAME OF ANDUIN!!! ( Huge tornado of fire appears out of nowhere destroying the castle)(Miru) Whew, I barely got out of there in time.(Miru is grabbed all of a sudden and sees a red sash as her conciousness slips away)

By the way all chao are perverted freaks
you know that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:26 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian is standing in the middle of a forest, he closes his eyes and pulld out his sword, he slashes down the trees around him but opens his eyes to see one standing, he thinks to him self * How did i miss* he tries to cut the tree again but fails and deseids to leave it, He walks along to see and statue and sits on a bench nearby it, *I wonder why this is here*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:55 pm 
Manakete Lord
Manakete Lord

(Kiryu) This is a holy tree it cannot be harmed by conventional means,it can only die when windfire has fallen.
Who are you and why are you here?

( Meanwhile)

(Miru)Where am I (rubs head) Why am I locked up?

(Mysterious person) Simple you are a captive of fire,soon your life force will be drained,and as you can see there is no escape.

(Miru)Now would be a good time to be rescued(Miru thinks to herself) but that is pry not going to happen.(sighs)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:41 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian stands up and holds his hand out, *Hi My name is drian, A mesmer from Pheonix*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:25 am 
Manakete Lord
Manakete Lord

A mesmer huh,anyhoo nice to meet you Drian. Anyhow have you seen a 14 year old girl about yeh high(holds hand up to his chin) looking for someone?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:49 am 
Sword Master

*No sorry i havent, your the first person i have seen all night* Drian stands up and Walks over to the tree he was trying to cut, He puts his hand on it and conjures a ball of fire in his other hand, *Argh a fire tree.*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:45 pm 
Manakete Lord
Manakete Lord

Yes it is but anyway tell me if you see her and if so bring her to meet me here at noon of the day after you find her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:51 pm 
Sword Master

Drian looks pver* Erm actually i need to go somewhere but i cant quite remeber but sure, If i see her i will*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:03 pm 
Manakete Lord
Manakete Lord

Uh thanks, I think

(Meanwhile)

(Miru) What did I do?(Stranger) You were an obstacle to crush.(Miru) What do you mean by that?(Stranger) Simple you are a threat to our way of life Windfire, and we are not going to have any thorns in our sides in this plan last time Ryu stopped us but he's gone now.(Miru) How do you know my father?(Stranger) Simple he thwarted our plans awhile back so we had to get rid of him, so we sent the diesease to him. We knew he was immortal but we also knew he would do anything to save his dear daughter from death. We figured he would give his immortality to you so you could live.(Miru) So that means that you were behind this?(Stranger) That's Right(laughs evily)(Miru) Dad I didn't know.(Miru realizes that the threat had no meaning whatsoever and begins to formulate a plan)
(Miru) Now is a time for a good spell, hmm lets see,yes that will do nicely.
Seal Of Wind TELEPORTATION ( Vanishes and reapears near the destroyed temple and notices a traveler and walks over to him) Hi how are you have you seen anybody about a head taller than me looking for someone?(back at the prison)She's escaped we have to give chase.(Maen) No let her go we still have a use for her and then we may rid the world of windfire.

Meanwhile (Kiryu) There you are Miru I've been looking all over for you, where have you been?(Miru) Hmm lets see what to say first captured by evil himself windfire's fall hmm what to say what to say?

Offline Profile