Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:02 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:04 am 
Tightwad

Cahlgrish looked around and turned on his heel to walk out the front gates, toward the towering mountains of the north as he nodded to the guards with their spears at the ready.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:33 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Damascus picked up his knife and headed after Chalgrish, a small smile playing across his features as he exchanged grins with the guards. If this was anything like he was thinking it would turn out, it would be quite the adventure. And when was the last time he's had one of those? However, it also meant that he'd have to actually work with everyone else- not something he could say he was totally comfortable with. But who knew, maybe in their travels he'd manage to find his sister... Maybe... Hopefully she wouldn't be anywhere near the danger they were walking into. Though knowing Keiko, there was a good chance she'd be in the thick of it. A sigh escaped the elf as he forced himself out of his musings and caught up with Chalgrish, masking his emotions as he was all too well known for.

"So, where to first, oh Fearless Leader?" he joked, adjusting his cloak as they went. The afternoon breeze had turned chill as the party made their way towards the shadow of the mountains.

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:12 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia had only just realized that chalgrish had started to leave." Hey wait up!" She said running after him.I had been haveing the most wonderful fantasy too....oh well...

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:17 pm 
Master Spellcaster

Negi look towards mia...then catching up with chalgrish said" So whyed you call us all here?" he said" Ya no for future reference"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:42 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish kept up his stride until the city was out of sight, and turned around to look at the group.
"The king is dying though noone knows it. We won't have a very long time, so I stress that you don't ask too many questions. I can guarentee that any query you'd have will be answered at the right time. If it isn't, then ask me afterwards. I can't even say that we will make it, but I can guarentee one thing. I'm taking the arrow, and noone else is. Understand?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:24 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

"Oh no arrogance will get you no where you shouldnt try to be the hero....I just want to get this over with unscathed and with no one hurt ok?" She said stareing at the ground

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:20 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish raised his bow to Mia's chin, bringing her eyes to his.
"Let's just get one thing straight while we're still within distance of the city. I can get us to where we need to go, but should you disagree with my decisions, I wholeheartedly think that you should turn around and walk back down that trail to the city, because we have no room for insecurities on this trip."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:00 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia smiled" Sorry but i have no insecureities only the fact that i wish no one hurt and i want no one to be the hero......Wow you really have alot of misguide conceptions you no that?" She said with a smirk "but like i said no insecurities here, and really your contradicting yourself how can you ask me if i have insecurities when your the one wanting to be the hero? Answer me that!" She said her right hand clutching the hilt of her sword ready to draw it

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:11 am 
Tightwad

"I am not trying to be the hero at all, jsut trying to prevent any of you from having to suffer any harm when you didn't even have to come on this trip. If I wanted to be the hero, thgen that would make me stupid, and mean that I would have gone ahead alone without asking for assistance. Don't mistake me for a hero, because I'm not. I'm just not going to prevent any of you from getting harmed because of me. If you get lost, or die because I can't help you, then I won't waste any sleep over it.
With that, Chalgrish turned on his heel and walked further along the trail to an opening field.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:38 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Damascus smiled, sighed, and shook his head. In the brief amount of time that he had known him, he had come to know Chalgrish as a man of blunt honesty. It was true that he didn't mince words, and for one who had grown up around Elven nobility and priests, that was a nice change. It was one of the reasons he had taken so quickly to Chalgrish, as a matter of fact, and had agreed to this hairbrained adventure.

As the elf reshouldered his quiver and adjusted the sword at his belt, he followed after the subject of his musings and found himself suddenly slightly ill at ease. The opening field that they were approaching put him a little more in the open than he personally was used to, or wished to be. His pointed ears perked just a little as he gazed uneasily around, his eyes narrowed a little in the bright sunlight. As they walked, he kept a steady hand on his sword-hilt, and anyone could see that he was a little uncomfortable.

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:24 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Tarin: HEY!!!

she called from behind, Tarin was leading some horses for the group, she has hung back to get them so it didn't look too suspicious. she only had managed to get several from the Order's stable.

she caught up with them and dismounted..

Tarin: Mission complete. no blood shed, no violence....my kind of mission..

the monk handed the reins to whoever wanted a horse and the turned to Chalgrish and Mia...

Tarin: And don't think I didn't hear you two arguing, what happened to the bond of friendship we all share? huh?

she reached into her satchel and pulled out a vile for each of them..

Tarin: this will help with elevated stress levels...

she handed them to them and the group took off once again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:52 am 
Tightwad

Chalgrish smelled the potion, and placed it in his satchel with a disgusted look on his face as he swung himself onto a horse and drove the horse forward with no intention of turning back until he got what he needed. His responsibility to his group was immense, and yet he couldn't shake the feeling that things were going to get more interesting than he expected.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:51 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

Tarin had noted the face Chal had made, she paid it no heed though as she was a novice at alchemy. her skill was in prayer.

and so it was the troop set out on horseback.

(ooc: Chal, this is too good to drop, let's keep it going, only if it is a few posters. I've been in one rp which was only Ex and myself and it was one of the best ones)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: Musings
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:30 am 
OOC: I remember reading that one, Fyre! ^^ And Even if I don't have time to add to my own thread at present, I'll try and add to this one as much as I can, even while being on Spring Break!

IC: Damascus surveyed their surroundings, his senses slowly acclimating to the atmosphere. Whether it was the loner ranger in him or not, he felt a little uncomfortable being out in the open field like this. The feeling of being exposed and in plain sight of any enemies made him keep his bow in hand, instead of slinging it across his back. He kept his gaze darting around as he guided the horse after the others. Sights, sounds, movements... They all assailed his keen senses and like their "fearless leader" as he had jokingly called Chalgrish earlier, he had the feeling that things were about to get interesting.

Putting on a quick burst of speed, he caught up with the object of his thoughts and paced himself with him. "Chal, I'm not sure I have the greatest feeling..." he said, "Something feels slightly... amiss..."