Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:43 am 
King of Dragons

"You don't have to call me Lord," Talus stated. "And we are not traveling on horseback, we've found a much faster way." He looked at Iyrius.

"Are you ready as well, Wolf-Mage?"

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:40 am 
The Broken One

Iyrius looked at Talus then to Mia then back again. He took a deep breath and sighed, running a hand through his long red hair.
Suddenly he looked up, determination in his eyes. "I'm ready. Ne ten ack rathsput mait weero."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:32 pm 
King of Dragons

"Alright then," Talus nodded to Mia. "Take care of yourself."

He turned back to the head ninja and nodded again his consent. The ninja bowed and stepped back to complete the complex energy circle the other ninjas had already started. After he stepped into place, energy rose up to raise the hairs on the back of everyone's neck. The ninjas all made chakra signs...then the world faded to black-
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-Suddenly, Talus looked around and found a battle-scene in front of the castle. The gates yawned open in front of him as the others materialized around him. The ninjas broke off from the group and hurried into the castle to take care of the remaining guards. Talus drew Escalight and followed the carpet into the citadel.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:42 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire had his hand on the handle of his sword, tapping his fingures on it as he waited for them to reach the "gate".

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:00 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

JAdrian was still half-way through shrugging when they disappered.

OOC: HA! I found a way to make it vague, so i cant tell if ur gone, were all gone, ive beenb left, etc.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:25 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus entered the throne room and spotted the King sitting on the gilded chair. Talus pointed Escalight at him and declared:

"Your reign of terror is over. Prepare to be defeated!"

He jumped in the air and smashed Escalight into the King-except the King wasn't there when he brough it down. The King suddenly appeared behind him and slammed his elbow into the small of Talus' back.

He flew across the room and slammed into the wall.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:09 pm 

Jadrian frowned, then threw his sword at the king. The sword spun once, almost lazily, (Brian Jaques, Loamhedge, copyright), the slammed into the wall and clattered to the ground uselessly snapped in two. Jadrian ducked, then caught the king's fist as it sailed over his head, then gfelt stabbing pain as he was kicked in the chest, and flung alongside Talus., half-conscious.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:23 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Out of the darkness his eyes showed like lanterns in a dark cavern. " I see you have come..." He said boldly"...So...wheres the girl?" He asked walking into the light.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:48 pm 

Jadrian mustered the last of his energy.

"Ah...so...the king I presume? *pant, pant* Go find her yourself. Big daratta!" Jadrian spit at the king defiantly, then fell unconscious. Funny, that looks like his sister...

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:24 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Finally they had reached the king. Judging from the way that the king just flung Talus like a rag doll, Angelfire decicded that he needs to use his ture power even though he knew the conciquncis of such actions.

The Angel stood amongst the background of the throne room gathering his energy. Fires of white, red, and black began to engulf the Angel as he began to transform into his ture form. Slowly his flesh began to disappear, revealing a black skelenton. Angel wings began to come out of his back but instead of the glorious white wings that a normal Angel would have, these wings were as black as night. The end result was a black skelenton with pitch black pants, night black wings, and red fire for eyes. His entire body was engulfed in white fire making quite a sight. In this form, Angelfire can not talk. The Burning Angel was ready to cause havoc and destruction.

Just like old times. He thought.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:29 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus had covered his eyes as a brilliant white flash lit up the room. He glanced at the arrival of Angelfire, it seemed like he became his namesake. The King asked about Mia, but Talus decided to ignore it. Mia would come when it suited her.

He rose to the floor and nodded in Angelfire's direction. "So, you truly are what the legends say. I just hope this doesn't mean you can't go back." He knelt by Jadrian and pushed some healing energy into him, enough to wake him up.

"I'm sorry I ca't heal you further, but the energy must be expended on him." He indicated the King.

He stood up and took a fighting stance.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:49 pm 
Legendary Warrior

"So, you truly are what the legends say. I just hope this doesn't mean you can't go back."

Angelfire didn't have the heart nor the ability to tell his friend what would happen now since he has transformed. He hoped that Talus would figure it out. As soon as Talus turned his attention towards Jadrian, The Bruning Angel turned his attention towards this so called king. He knew that a frontal attack wouldn't work but he figured what the hell.

Angelfire charged the king. As soon as he was in stricking postion, Angelfire diappeared and reappeared behind the king and blasted him. Just as expected, the king teleported behind Angelfire and was going to knock him into a wall but Angelfire teleported behind the king and finished his blast. Hitting the king directly. Angelfire could easily match the king's speed but his didn't know if he could match the king's strength...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:06 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: :lol: I am so sorry! But I have to say that that comment Kojack, the battle scene? It just looked funny in my head, thats all. ROTFLMAO!
====================

Talus realized they weren't going to beat the King without team-work. So when the Burning Angel shot the blast into his back, Talus thought of how best to use his sword. As he thought, the King was thrown forward by the ferocity of the blast, so he unsheathed Escalight and used the King's own momentum to drive the sword into his belly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:17 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: I know... I didn't know how to word it... :D

IC: As soon as the sword went into the kings stomach, The Burning Angel grabbed the king's head, took his sword and shoved it down through the kings head. He knew that the king is no wear near dead... yet.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:52 pm 

Jad was still trying to stand up when Talus plunged his sword into the king. He looked...and it WAS his sister. He was fillled with a kind of nonsensical anger, and immediately took out his bow and arrows. Tying a dwarven candle to the first one, he knelt, and lit it.

"Alraishtaa, de oftato inde sondaree...(OOC:Basically, a sort of forgiveness prayer to...someone, dunno who.)"

He shot, and the arrow creased into the king's clothing. Before it exploded, Jadrian ran forward, and grabbing Talus's and Angelfire's swords, threw them to their owners. Flipping, he landed, sword in hand, waiting for the king to pull his next trick.

OOC: anyone mind if Jadrian does something incredibly stupid? like, say, give up? *wink, wink*

Gods I love that title.

Last edited by John on Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:10 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius was at a loss as to what to do. He stood, dirk clutched nervously in his right hand, and watched the scene being played out.
"Gantiszvis," he whispered to himself. "How the hell... What is going on?" Truthfully, he knew what was going on. What he didn't know was what to do about it. Angelfire had turned into some demonic figure of fire and fought alongside Talus while Jadrian just did his own thing, as often was the case. Iyrius felt like a useless idiot with no real point in being there. He would probably just get in the way...
That was it! He'd get in the way! Not his companion's way, but the King's. When faced with the opportune moment, he'd use himself as a distraction to keep the King's focus from the real heros.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:34 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: John, my charecter is Angelfire not Kojack. :)

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:18 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus blinked in surprise, but gratefully re-adjusted his grip on Escalight. The katana shimmered in reply. The King thrust his fist at Angelfire and Jadrian, knocking them both back with just the aura.

Talus swirled around and using the circular movement, landing a fierce cutting blow. The King's armor cracked and he finally showed some recognition of being in pain. Talus' glee quickly turned to annoyance as the King one again smacked him full in the chest and sent him flying across the room. This time, he landed on something soft.

It was Iyrius!

"God! I'm sorry!" Talus said, stumbling to heal him. The dazed Iyrius could only shake his head.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:44 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire stood up, looked at Talus and shook his head.Then he turned his attention towards the king. Angelfire decicded to go on the defensive.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:07 pm 

This tine, Jadrian shrugged off the blow, but dropped his sword, and raised his hands, edging slowly toward the king.

"Alright, alright...we cannot win...I surrender, and u, my freinds, would be wise to do the same."

OOC: sorry Kojack, I forget that u and Anglefire are not the same person.hehehe.
also, remember what I said, about Jadrian being a dolt...well, hes annoying me. So I am going to kamikaze him, if thats alright...

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:07 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: WHAT?! He can't do that! Can he?! No!! You can't do that! Not now! Mia say something!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:20 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius ran up and hit Jadrian over the head. "Stop it, othisputer jehno!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:33 pm 

Jadrian blinked, looked at Malka, then winked.

"Well, my freind...perhaps this is where our paths seperate..." He quickly reached up, grabbed Iyruis's dirk hand, and shoved him, hard, so that he flew into Talus.

OOC: Actually, if you remember earlier, Jadrian was out to 'raise' his sister. well, if we have a pt. 2, I can just use his sister, who will be raised. nyeheheh.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:07 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Seeing as how the king was not going to attack, yet, Angelfire through his sword at the king. He knew that the king would dodge the weapon, and when he did he exposed the area were Talus broke the king's armor.

This was Angelfire's golden oppertunity.

Angelfire aimed at that spot and focused his energy. Then he said Hell's Blast. A blue blast with black lightening around it charged the king. The heat from the blast was so intense that everything around it melted and came to a firey hot boil. When the blast hit the king, it caused the kings skin and more of his armor to melt off. As an extra bonus, the heat from the blast also caused the kings blood to come to a boil creating even more pain.

But the king was still not ready to die... damn.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:11 pm 

OOC: Angelfire, will you read the posts, this has really become a stand-off, waiting for Mia to tell me if I can kamikaze or not. Talus and Iyrius are lying in a heap.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next