Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:17 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:00 pm 
Tightwad

you don't

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:55 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius raised his hand warningly. "My dear sir! Remove yourself from her personage and leave!" The man made as if to draw his sword but before he had even touched it, Iyrius moved his hand in a twirling gesture and said, "Ayah'ti rekvi!"
The man grunted and he started to turn red. Red, becuase blood was seeping out of each of his pores. The man fell to his knees and Iyrius grabbed Mia's arm, speaking to all who followed. "Come, let us leave. This man will recover in but moments and i do not wish him killed; by you or anyone else. He was doing his job and we can't begrudge him that." He knew he was overstepping his authority (he didn't really have any to speak of) but he hoped the others would listen and not attack the now defenseless man.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:26 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

"Come, let us leave. This man will recover in but moments and i do not wish him killed; by you or anyone else. He was doing his job and we can't begrudge him that."...

"We could." Karaka says blatently. "Job or not, everyone hasss ssome ssensse of good and evil, dark and light, yin and yang, right and wrong. My people have the natural ability to percive living being'sss aruass. Hiss iss tainted by the dark thingss he hasss done in hiss kingss ssservice. Being orderd to do ssomething doesssn't make it ok to do it. He had a choice in the matter. And he chossse the darknesss. In my culture, the darknesss of his arua hass reached a level of unforgivable proportions. But thiss iss not my home, and not my place to decide. Thisss iss a matter for humanss." Standing tall he finishes, "I am here to sserve Mia, untill the light dictatess otherwissse." Walking over to Mia he stands at her left side, ready to follow her where she will go.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:00 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia suddenly feels her bidy go limp then shes falling.... she doesnt know why.

All of the sudden the man stands up."You think it is going to be that easy? It is I the king he was not given a choice in the matter and in fact when i asked him he said no so i took over his body."The man takes off his sword." Now all of you shall die for your interfearance!!!!" he runs over to Mia's body that is now laying face down on the ground. he swings his sword landing a blow on Karakas left side. He then grabs mia by her belt and starts to run off.

Mias eyes flash open " GRRRR!!!!" She growls furiously" Your a dead man!!!!" Mia regains control of her body. She reaches up and she grabs her sword out the scabbard." Im sorry for the life of this man. but its the only way!" She wrenched her self from her grasp. She then jumps onto his back and stabs him threw the heart. The she jumps off and says" May his soul rest in peace with this sacred gaurdian!!!" the fight is then over.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:12 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian looks down hopelessly *im not as good as i used to be*, He laughs and walks over to the dead man, *Youve done a good job of him* He walked away slowly turning his back to every one.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:48 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Clutching his side Karaka curses in his native tounge. Amber blood seeps into his hand. "It iss not to ssseriouss, but I'd appriciate it if I could be attended to, ass thiss iss rather painfull." Karaka says, lowering his eyes in shame at being suprised so easily.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:58 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia walks over to Karaka, She throws a sacred sutra on the wound and it heals." Im surprised the poison in that sword didnt take affect sooner.Five more min. and you would have been dog meat."

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:16 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius scratched his head in confusion. "Soooooo, that guy was being controlled by the emperor? And you plan on trying to kill a man who is that powerful in magic?" He smirked and started quoting an old chant well known in the Order.
"High ho and off we go, against a foe that causes all to quail,
it seems not fair that none should care, our mission is doomed to fail."
He shrugged and added, "Well, i'm all for it. What about you guys?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:17 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian pulls out his sword and cuts down a neerby tree with one blow, *Im up for it, come on youve conivinsed me, He cant stop all of us, as a team we shall prevail*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:56 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

OoC: Oh sorry. one of my weaknesses. I pop into things without reading up on them.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:50 am 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC-Go onto ryus.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:21 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia smiled at the people standing infront of her," I guess i cant convince you to leave so i guess you can come with me.Her face changed to a frown" Now you know this is gonna be a very dangerous journey, You dont have to come with me......." Her face changed once again to a smile,
"So what are we waiting for? Lets go! We can talk an plan on our way to Osette."

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: OCC
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:48 pm 
The Mourning Warrior

OCC: umm... may I join?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:50 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC-Yes but at the next town

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

Ah, yes, it will soon be time for us to leave this place, but I must do something first before we set off.
Cleeishies said and knelt down beside the dead man, her dress soaking in the blood that puddled up all around him. She slowly strighten him out and crossed his arms around his cheast. She then bowed her head and said something under her breath,wich made the man's body dissapear.

May you reast in peace and be rewarded for you eforts to do ggod deeds. Cleeishies said and stood up to face the others.

We must move quickly now, for he will undoutable come after us again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:00 am 
The Broken One

Iyrius positioned himself close to Mia. When they started out, he wanted to be by to her so that he could ask her a few questions. Just the way she was triggered something in his mind and he was determind to find out what. 'Though,' he thought, 'with this many people around i probably won't get a word in edgwise.'
He had to admit that it was nice to be on an adventure again. Sitting on his hands for so long had gotten tiresome.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:38 am 
Sword Master

Drian watched iryus and laughes, he stayed at the back of the group singing. He drew his sword and swung it in the air looking at a crack in the side. He took of his bag and pulled out a piece of metal, He then stopped letting the group get ahead why we Fixed it, He then ran back shouting *Hey wait up, sorry*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:46 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

As the sun sets Mia waits at the top of the last hill to Ozette. She had told the others to go ahead into town while She waited for Drian to catch up. She felt He was the only one she could trust with her secret.

As drian came into veiw Mia waved " Come on hurry up Ive got something to tell you!!!" She said As drian got closer.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:13 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Karaka stands in town, with Iyrius and Cleeishies. "Sso, what do we do now? I have not had much experiance in the cusstoms of humanss. It can proberly be heard in my terrible englissh. I can't get rid of my lisssp. Luckly, my fighting abilityss have earned me a few human compainionss back home. But that iss sslightly off topic. As I wass ssaying, what do we do now?" he says, to the other two.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:29 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus frowns at Karaka. "The lisp in your speech only effects the s's so it isn't that bad, but then again, I do know a lot of languages," He turns to address the entire group with a worried expressrion on his face. He fiddles with the tassle on his cloak. " You see, while we're on this journey, I am also looking for Excalibur, so if any of you know anything, I would be happy to hear it."

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:27 am 
The Broken One

Iryius giggled extremly childishly. "Excalibur? Saza'ho moona!You can't be serious! That old fairytale only holds for small children. Really, i'd expect more from you. Anyway, this journey isn't about you, it's about Mia, so one thing at a time." He looked around and shrugged. "To tell the truth, i'm not entirely sure why we stopped here. Seems pointless to me. Well, you two do what you want, i'm going to check around the taverns for news." With that he set off down the street leaving the others to decide their own direction.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject: erm
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:19 am 
The Mourning Warrior

OCC is this the next town, or is it the same place? Im confused.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:44 pm 
Sword Master

drian still walking next too Mia listened to what she had to say, He pulled out his sword once again to see that there was a blood splatter he haddent seen before without even thinking he put it back and carried on listening.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:00 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Karaka quickly glances at Talus before swiftly following Iryius. "Wait up!" He exclaims.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:46 am 
King of Dragons

Talus sniffed huffily at Iyrius. "Well excuse me for asking!" He didn't follow the others, rather he went on his own to the busy marketplace, for rumors.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next