Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:40 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:27 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius yelped pain as he struck the wall. He ached physically and emotionally while his mind reeled. Mia was the King's daughter? The idea was ludicrous. But is was so impossible it just might be true.
Trying to pick himself up, Iyrius whined in agony. Something felt broken in his ribs. One might have cracked from the blow. This didn't stop him. He finally gained his feet and stared at the King defiantly.
'If thou ist mighter than I, come and join me. Show me your prowess as a wolf. Come, brother, and dance with me. Become a wolf with me and show me your might.'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:33 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

" I do not show my tru form to weaklings like you!!!" He roared inraged at the injured wolfs comments. " Her mother may have been an angel that does not mean she is one she is just as evil as i am!!!!" He roared at the broken wolf." Infact i lured her here!!!! To kill the ones of you that will someday cause me and my decendents an emence deal of troble so i do intend to kill her as well to erase my mistakes!!!!" HE roared, know that this would anger the wolf to no end.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:41 pm 
The Broken One

Growling, Iyrius tried once again to charge the King. He went too fast for his injury, however, and crumpled to the ground, skidding across the floor a bit before stopping. He still refused to give up and once more gained his feet.
'You leave her alone! Fight me! I refuse to admit you as Pack Leader! You are slime and a disgrace to our species! I wouldn't let you lead a pack of frogs!'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:53 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

This amused the king. the fact that this weakling would not give up. " You have a strong will young one but im afraid it is over!!" he roared and shot a powerful blast at iyrius.

" NO!" A scream cryed out from the dark. It was mia and she threw herself infront of the blast but before it hit the blast was redirected but a barrier that surrounded her body. She turned to the king. " Ones who endanger my friends dont last long..." She said the barrier becomeing a heavenly arua. YOu think i did not inherit mothers genes?" SHe said with a smirk. " I beg to disaggree she said as brilient blue unsilitified wings burst from her back. She turned her back on the king at this point and walked towards iyrius's limp body. PLaceing her hand on the spot of his broken rib she regenerated the injurie. " Now tell me what were you saying about eraseing your past mistakes?" She said looking from iyrius to the king.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:57 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius could not believe his eyes. Where had Mia come from? Why had she come at all? He did not know but the King's earlier words struck his mind like a gong. Well, Iyrius would not let the King have an easy time of killing Mia. His injury now healed, he felt ready to fight again. Taking a few steps forward, Iyrius took a stance slightly ahead of Mia. If the King wanted her, he would have to get by one pissed off wolf.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:08 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia put her hand on Iyrius's shoulder. " you have suffered enough on my behalf i ask that you leave my Dear father to me." She said her eyes becomeing fierce. Walking forward, she lunged at the king and swiped he dodged with inhuman speed. " Your speed is impressive..." She said trying to sense his inflated power. ( This is faster then the average werewolf!) She thought to herself. How can i hit something i cannot see?!" She said to herself. Senseing his power moveing quickly behind her she leapt into the air and, yanking her sword from its scabbard she brought it down hard on the kings back.

At this point something horrible happened. Her katana broke. Turluin, the blade of holy ice had broken she was horrified.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:24 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius ran up beside Mia. 'Why didn't you tell me you were angelic?' he sent to her. 'Or that your father was the King? You cannot fight him alone, Mia, especially with your blade broke.'

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:30 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Her blade broken she sunk to her knees. Though the ocarinas song had awakened her memories it could not fix a blade that was legendary. " I didnt even know myself until just recently..." She said running her hand over the shttered surface of her blade. " talus could have fixxed 9it surely if he were not uncontious. at that moment she decided. " King face me!" She said standing up.

=====================

OOC Makla play da king pwease!!! X3

=====================

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:38 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: :shock: me? but i... okay, fine. but if i mess up with him, don't be afraid to have me fix it. i really don't know what i'm doing.

IC: The King laughed cruelly. "How sad, you just come to know yourself and soon you won't even exist." He held his hand out and a blade of fire materialized into it. "Come on then. Let us see what a little welp like you can do." He slashed horizontally and a wave of fire shot from the blade at Mia.

Last edited by Makla on Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:42 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia dodged. " How soon you jump to conclustions." She said reappearing on his back as he inclined downward. " I was only about to suggest that we have a one on one contest. WOlf on wolf just you and me." She said looking at her finger nails. and jumping from his back. " So what do you say? You said you wanted a chance to erase your past mistakes. SO if i when you leave and never return you when you can kill me on the condission that my friends go free!" She shouted at his bac.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:46 pm 
The Broken One

The King stared at her, considering. He glanced about the room at the others. "You are brave and niave, little girl," he said, chuckling malevolently. "This should be interesting. Fine, your companions stay out of this. You win you go free, i win," he grinned cruelly. "I win, i own all of you."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:57 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC-well this is my last post today

" I will not aggree for that! You will get me and you will be happy with it!...besides...its not like your gonna win anyway..." She said glareing at him.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:18 pm 
The Broken One

"I will get all," he insisted. "Besides, you will be dead and i will be free to take who i wish anyway. You do as you desire if you win. As will i. They will stay in my custody," he snapped his fingers and shawdow and smoke wove together around everyone except Mia, holding even Angelfire secured, "until i kill you." Letting his sword vanish, the King glared his challenge at Mia.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:12 pm 
Legendary Warrior

For the first time in a long time, Angelfire spook.

You may be able to bind me but you will never be able to control me.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:08 am 
King of Dragons

Talus awoke in bonds of smoke and darkness. This half wouldn't do it, his blonde hair bled into the dark purple and his eyes went bak to blue. He struggled against them like a fish in a net. More smoke loops materialized and came over him. He became hopelessly entangled.

"No..." he said, fire began burning in his eyes, his words shook with rage."You...dare...try...to...imprison...me/! I am the King of Dragons! They are my soldiers that have assaulted this castle. It is my will that they hold back, and it is your life that forfeit! GRAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!" he screamed straining at the bonds. "You..can't...keep...me..here!! SHINER!!!!!" a globe of golden light blasted outward, evaporating the bonds and clearing the room of smoke and darkness. Talus stood up and cracked his neck.

"Now...I'm pissed. Try anything else, and I will pump you full of holy mana. Mia's only half angel. I'm three-fourths." As he said that, real wings of pure white feathers bloomed from his back, and glittered in the firelight.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:42 am 
Youthful Werewolf

" Talus hold!" She shouted." Ive already said i am handleing this. Here make yourself useful please and repair my sword...this is my plan..." She whispered to him. " he cannot tranform. He is not a real were. he is only in possestion of a were spirit. if we draw the spirit out then kill the body he will have no host to return too. Therefore makeing it impossible for him to hurt anyone else!." She whispered fiercely.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:44 am 
The Broken One

The King's eyes stared down at Talus like twin daggers. "Silence, inferior worm," he spat, pointing a threatening finger at Talus. "I decide your fate now and there is no use fighting it! And you," he turned to Mia, "are not to speak with them. Come and fight me, daugther. Don't you wish to know what hell looks like?" His laughed echoed about the room, cold and heartless.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:49 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus glared at the King defiantly but held back.

"I pity him, he truly doesn't know who he's screwing with." he looked at Mia. "But if its your plan, just say the word and I'll help."

He held out his hands and the shards of Turluin flew to his feet. They rearangged themsleves until it looked like the sword was whole, then he concentrated on it. It wouldn't be fixed for several minutes, but Talus was willing to by Mia that much time, after that...well...no one can stand in the way of a raging dragon.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:12 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia transformed and watched as the king struggled to change. He can do it.the human body he has infested cant hold it form.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:54 am 
Legendary Warrior

After Talus broke free, Angelfire decicded to do the same. It was easier for Angelfire to break free because all he had to do was asorb the shadow.

Easy as pie. Hurry up and finish the king Mia, I'm starting to get hungry. He said, insulting the king.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:44 pm 
The Broken One

The King roared in frustraition and pain. His body struggled to change but it couldn't. "Festering... brat!" he fumed at Mia. He fell to his knees, clutching at his head. "I'll... kill you! Damn... you!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:05 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia watched as the king struggled knowing that soon the body would shred and the spirit would have no host she would be able to seal the spirit inside a sacred sutra. She would need Talus's help but it was possible to do it.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:35 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: Mind if i do this a bit... graphically?

IC:"AAAAARRRRRGH!" The King's deafening roar of pain split the air. His skin ripped and tore, bleeding profusely. Muscle and bone could be seen as the hideous tears widened and stretched. He leaned forward and tried to grasp at the floor, his knuckles turning white then splitting and becoming red with blood. With one final cry of outrage and agony, the King's body forcably tore itself apart, spraying those nearby with blood and gore.

OOC: *looks at Mia hopefully* did i do it right?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:41 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia watched as he body shred and ripped appart. Saw Torent's spirit rise into the air above the the bloody remains of the kings body. The airy shape of a wolf formed in the smog and dust that had risen from the commotion. It let out a howl that was hair spliting and scary.

" Talus hurry up and fix my sword we need to seal this thing soon. I need that sapphire on the tip of my sword!." SHe yelped at Talus.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:25 am 
Youthful Werewolf

ooc-ITS NOT FAIR!!!!! EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT MY RP!!!!! AND NOW TALUS WONT BE ON SO HE CANT POST!!!!

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next