Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:34 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:16 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Yes I read the posts. If Mia approves of your death wish, it will be done after that attack. Angelfire is locked in a fight with the king, buying time for your charecter to charge up his attack.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:29 pm 
Grand Master Venerable Dragon

OOC:
oooh. attack? he just has light a string of candles...

'Jadrian focuses, pulling out a match. using the last of his strength, he lights it, and touches it to the fuses. 30000000000damage!'...just joking.

sarcasm aside, ud be more likely to toast Jadrian.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:26 am 
Youthful Werewolf

ooc- sorry guys my comp is screwy so yea :oops: i cant do much but tell you mia is comeing bac and there will be a very surpriseing ending to this thread!!! :D :D :D

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:45 pm 

OOC:

arhhh Mia! can I kamikaze.

And if the king is Mia's father...no...just...no.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:14 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

ooc- he knows something she doesnt...and...NO!!!! As we will NOT..wait...i cant tell you that far... ]3

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:45 pm 

OOC:

look, If I need another charrie, Ive been aching to use his sis. Ill just use her. Er...with ur permission.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:34 am 
Youthful Werewolf

ooc- now what???? Im confused whose sis? and what or who is charrie?

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:16 am 

OOC:

ok.

I wanted to use my character (carrie) to kamikaze. If you need me after that, I could use his sister's character. I believe that was the problem in a nitshell.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:46 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: Okay, now that Mia knows I'm pretty sure it will be okay to go out with a bang and you'll be able to use Jadrian's sister in the next RP. Wait until Mia gives the "ok' first though.
===========================

Talus smacked Escalight into a stone, sending a shower of dust and sparks into the King's eyes. He then turned and slashed downward in another attempt to take off his arm. It gashed the armor but didn't do much else.

"Geez! What in Terra's name is this stuff made out of!!"

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:07 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Talus' attack should've taken the Kings arm off... Attacking the king from the outside just isn't working, but attacking him from the inside might. Angelfire thought to himself.

Angelfire ran towards Talus, took his sword and began to scratch a message into the wall beside him:

Do you know any spells that can shrink me?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:11 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus saw the message and dodged another swing from his majesty.

"Yes!" he yelled. "I do, but it takes a lot of enery and concentration to do it right, we need a distraction!"

He tried to parry a blow but was struck by the fist anyway. He countered with a couple more lightning quick strikes but we was wearing down only himself. This needs to be over quick.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:27 pm 
Legendary Warrior

...we need a distraction!

That part of what Talus said was ringing his Angelfire's head as he tryied to think of a way to "capture" the king's attention. Then the answer hit him, a fire clone. A fire clone is a copy of a persons abilities, strengths, and weakness but not their looks because the clone is made out of, you guessed it, fire. A fire clone can only be destroyed with time. I mean it, after 30 minutes the clone dies.

Angelfire grabs one of Jadrian's candles and lights it. Then he points the candle at the king and surges his energy through it creating a blast of fire. The blast hits the king and creates a fire clone, easy. Angelfire then run towards Talus and scratches another message:

You have 30 minutes. That is all the time I can buy you for now.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:35 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus smiled and nodded his head. He took Escalight and slashed a long gash down his arm. Blood dripped onto the floor and covered the blade. It gleamed red. He took some of his own blood and began placing runes of power into two circles. The archaic lettering spoke of cryptic secrets long forgot.

He traced a rune onto his own head and sat down on the floor cross-legged and began chanting. Before he did, he beckoned Angelfire to sit as well in the other circle.

"Onael nathraq...uth vas bathard...doth yel dyen vey...seekoon crudell ile lon qui sebbe rudel..." Talus began floating and energy spiraled out of him and coalesced into the second circle.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:44 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire watched in amazement as the room got bigger.

What the hell was I thinking?

The king and the fire clone were locked in, what seemed to be, a never-ending battle. Every move that the king would make, the clone knew just how to counter it. While they were fighting, Angelfire (still wondering why he choose to get small) waited untill Talus was finished.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:48 pm 
King of Dragons

Angelfire shruck as the energy circled him. Talus' chorus grew hoarse as he began to lose strength. The end result was an inch sized Angelfire and a nearly unconscious Talus.

"I'll be okay...I just need to stay here for a while...go...wreak tiny havoc."

====================
OOC: I have to go early today, sorry, see everyone later. :(

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:58 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Cya.

IC: Tiny havoc... what a sense of humor.

Angelfire bowed towards Talus and darted towards the king. It took him a little while but he finally made to the king and began climbing and taking short flights up towards the kings mouth. Finally Angelfire reached the kings mouth and jumped right in. When he did that, the king noticed that there was something in his mouth but by this time, it was too late. Angelfire was on his way down the kings throat, cuting and sliceing everything in his way. As a result, the king began to cough up blood. Angelfire was well on his way to creating tiny havoc.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:06 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Spating out blood te king teleports infront of angel grabs him by his neck. "You think your funni do you?" Said the shadow to angelfires mind " Lets just see how funni you will feel after i blow your neck out..."

Meanwhile...

Sleeping unconsciously beneath the tree that her friends had left her, her mana began to regenerate faster then it normally did. She awoke with a fright as a shadow passed over head. Her mana regenerateing she slowly began to rise to her feet. she knew she had to get into the castle. Knowing if she arrived to late her friends would be done for stumbleing into the front gate and grasping the guard rail tosupport herself. She growled at her lack of avalible strength to move her feet. " Dammit..." She growled trying to move as fast as she could. " I wish there was someone here to help me..." a thought came to her. The ocarina that had been passed down to her before her village was destroyed. She had never practiced but thought tht maybe she could make her mana regenerate and give her companions the heads up that she was on her way. She pulled it out and rubbed its smooth surface. The Black clay shineing and warming itself in her hands like a a snake sunning itself on a rock on a warm day in august. She began to play and the notes came naturally to her as if she had heard them in a dream. As her memories of old started to reawaken she began to play soft at first but getting louder and louder as she walked further . She had heard the melodie she was playing before. Then it came to herthis was the melodie that her surigot mother ana the village cheifs wife used to play to her to get her to sleep on stormy nights.

She heard the unmistakeable sounds of fighting up ahead and new she was supposed to keep playing hopeing that the melodie would rallie her most likely wea and wounded allies into fighting harder then they had ever fight before. She was marching now as her mana began to come3 back and her wounds began to heal.

Meanwhile...

the king still holding the wounded angelfire by his neck began to hear a horrid song of happiness one that he would flee from if he were not so close to roasting his enemies like a pig over an open fire (OOC- teehee...) the song was comeing closer and closer he knew then that he shoudl flee his eyes widened with fear and he droped angelfire in an attenpt to cover his ears and rid himself of the horrid song. he could not his power still not waneing but gaining as the sun grew lower into the sky his head was filled with the horrible melodie. He had to flee but the song was disorintateing.( OOC-teehee) knowing that he could not flee he looked around for the cause of the melodie. Knowing not from whence it came.

ooc- ok you can do it ( Looks at watch) Right about NOW!!!! Though i wont tell you what will happen.

Jumpinginto the air he began to power up in hopes that his dark mana would drown out the song but to no avail the song became louder and louder until he could not even see out of his own rage. Guarding himself he knew he was vunerable to attack while he was in this state. " I will not be fooled!!!!!!"You cannot trick me into letting my guard down!!!" He roared with all his might.

ooc- go on and do it then....

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:23 am 
King of Dragons

Talus sat up and wiped blood away from his lower lip and grimaced. It seemed the King heard something, but through the clamor outside, Talus didn't know what. Then, he heard it. A beautiful song played from...a flute? No, the tone is off...an ocarina maybe? Either way, Talus didn't have the energy for anything right now, much less to attack. So he did the only thing he thought would help.

He drew Escalight up and stood tall, if he was going to fight back it wouldn't be from the ground. He drew strength from the music and lifted Escalight overhead. A bolt of lightning struck the blade and set it alight with brigh-white fire.

"If I can't do anything else, I might as well do what light has been doing ever since man first began to huddle around it...BANISH THE DARKNESS!!!" he roared.

Brilliance shot out of Escalight and enveloped the King, cutting him off completely from the darkness he gathered around him as a security blanket.

Talus laughed. "Someone better do something, or else Mia won;t be able to when she gets here..." he sank to his knees. Damn! I thought I had more energy than this!"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:53 pm 
Legendary Warrior

I'm normal size agian? How did the king do that? The Angel thought to himself.

Angelfire ran towards Talus and put his hand on Talus' head. Then Angelfire began to give Talus energy. Angelfires energy is dark but he was sure Talus would be able to use it. When he was done, The Angel stood up, pulled out his sword and charged the deffenseless king. When he reached the king, Angelfire shoved his sword through the kings heart, grabbed his neck and slamed the king into the ground. Then he began to blast the king continusly, stalling for time.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:39 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus mentally thanked Angel for the energy boost. Dark energy wasn't to good for defense, so he placed Escalight into the ground in front of him. The Light surrounding the King fed off of the envirnoment, although it wouldn't last long, it would do enough for Mia to arrive.

Swordless, Talus reached deep inside himself and brought out the part of him that could use the Dark energy. Dark Talus. His locks turned purple as did his eyes, suddenly, it was as if a weight was lifted. He could breathe easier. Up until that point, he had no idea how much darkness permeated the air. He could use it. The King wouldn't be able to even if he did break free of the light ring spell.

Darkness spirlaed into Talus and he summoned his old sword from it. Raukodae heard his plea and broke out of the crowd in a purple wave. He grasped its familiar hilt and stode forward. The King had thrown Angelfire across the room again, but was considerably damaged now thanks to the beating. Talus smirked.

"Let me give you a little advice, you know, one ruler to another..." he said haughtily. "Always treat your subjects with the utmost respect, or else...they might revolt."

He jammed Raukodae into his chest and began to drink his dark energy. The King tried to fight back but he was held immobile. Talus began laughing as he drained. More power, too much? No, need more. The sword speaks.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:43 pm 
Legendary Warrior

Angelfire just staired at Talus...

He went dark... agian... oh how joyfull.

Angelfire decicded that Dark Talus had things under control so Angelfire began to regenerate his energy.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:08 pm 

OOC: SWEET!

IC: Jadrian grimaced slightly, then nodded goodbye to Talus and The Angel. Grabbing a series of the dwarven candles, he ran toward thje king, lighting them as he ran. Just before they blew, He kicked at Talus, trying to get him as far as possible. As the candles blew, they lit up with a series of explosions that seemed to catch the whole room on fire.

Jadrian smiled as he was thrown from the explosion, and landed near Talus. (OOC: sorry, Im trying to do what I can without hurting characters) He took his sword and held it up to the dark figure.

"I...I-if you ever meet...meet my sih-sister...plea-a-se give her this. I-hihi-hope I-hi did enough t-to help...for on..."

And he collapsed, dead before his head hit the ground.

Gods I love that title.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:01 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

As the smoke cleared the king stood there with out a scratch that attack seemed to do nothing.no one new his tru weakness whough if you figured it out you would be able to kill him easily. He was becomeing smugger and smugger as his enemies droped like flys. He pointed his finger at talus and said difiantly, " Face it weakling you have no hope of defeating me, and YOU Wolf mage you had better run and spend as much time with your dieing love as you can...!!!!" He screeched at iyrius.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:10 pm 
The Broken One

Iyrius's eyes burned with hatred for the man. "Burn in hell!" he roared, holding his dirk up level at the King. With a rage-filled cry he charged at the man.
He ran on unthinkingly, blindly, without caring what the outcome was. As he ran, he began to change. His dirk dropped for his hands had become paws. He was running on fours as his tail wipped out behind him, ears back and hackles raised. His cry of rage turned into a howl of fury, cold and piercing. The giant, blonde-red wolf bowled over the king and began to tear at the gaps in the King's armor using teeth and claws.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:20 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

As the wolf charged and changed. It leapt and began tearing and ripping at the gaps in his armor. As the wolf jumped infront of hin he grabed it by the throat. "Stupid pup you think you can defeat a pack leader?!" He roared throwing the wolf it slamming against the wall with a grisly thud. " I am a pack leader i am one of the most powerful werewolves in this mortal word!!!" He roared. " IF MY DAUGHTER CANNOT DEFEAT ME WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN?!"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next