Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:06 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: The Last Eclipse
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:07 am 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC: here I go.

Youve just walked into town and your starving so you decide to go to the local tavern for a meal. The Emty Tankard is the best tavern in town so you decide to go in. right when you get throuth the door you look up and duck just in time as a man is flying"literally" across the room. When you look up you see where he was standing is a young girl you figure to be about 20. She is whereing a 1-pieced blue stiff skirt and has a long braid with a beautifuly crfted katana at her side. She seems very wary of every thing around her. but then she turns around and sits back at the bar.

This girl has peeked your intrest so you deside to go over and talk to her as you approach she turns around and looks straight at you with a pearsing stare she then asked" Do you need somthing you were comming prettey fast, so what is it"

As shes turned around the guy she threw across the room comes up behind her and slams her in the back of her head. She is immediatly knocked out and he starts to drag her toward the stairs. You figure he is heading to wards the upstair bedrooms.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:06 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Brandishing his claws, Karaka says, "Let the woman go. Or I ssshall gut you like the dog you are. Bred in Darknesss you were. Flee from the light!" Clicking his claws together a brilliant flash of light blares across the room. Standing, he waits to see if he'll have to fight, or if the scum will flee.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:53 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian stands there and watches as she is dragged accross the room and a man walks over saying *Let the woman go* He walks over at a pace and then stops next to this new man on the scene. *Whats going on here and what are you doing, let her go* He drew his sword and stood there waiting for a reply

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:24 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

At the beam of light the girls eyes flashed open. She growls like a rabid dog and turns on the man." And just what were you planing to do to me?" She jumps the man and scares the crap out of the man.Al thougth he was already scared from the misterious allies. After she got threw and he had run away she turned to these new and misterious allies and asked "So who are you and why did you help me?" She asked them Furiously. Why did you help me i was handleing it just fine!!!" she was very rude and you seem still interested. the girl then stomps out, furiously.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:39 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Karaka's eyes close, and the lizard warrior hurries after her. Lazily saying, "Your arua glows with the power of the light that my people ssseek to protect. I therefore had to protect you, as duty dictatesss. And, I am not one to let evil happen under my nose. That anssswerss your quesstion I hope." he bows. "Now for formalitiesss. I am Karaka, a 'lizard warrior'. My people are protectorss of the light. You are part of the light, and I am here to protect and ssserve you. I, am at your sservice." Looking at her, he expectantly awaits to hear her name.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:28 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

The girl turns to the amn whos has just sworn his fealty to her. She then say" im leaveing, dont follow Me unless you have a death wish. Im going after the king of the empire. He killed my clan and destroyed my village i shall there in make him pay for what he and his army has done to me." she is very rude, but you can see she still has a good heart and alot of pride, but while she is walking off you have to make a decision to follow her or not the choice is yours.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:25 am 
The Broken One

Iyrius's sharp ears caught the phrase "i am going after the king of the empire." Turning to see who had spoken such brave words, he saw a rather proud looking woman walking away from an odd looking man. His curiosity perked, he walked up to the woman.
"Hello, i couldn't help but overhear your comment. That's a fairly dangrous goal, don't you think? I mean, eena roullt, going after the king and all... Wait, do i know you? you seem oddly familiar." He jogged his memory hoping to figure out why her face seemed familiar, but quickly gave up. "Anyway, i was just curious. What makes you think you can accomplish such a daring feat?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:49 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
drian ran after her *I have a death wish* He followed her and spoke *I am drian, I only walked over because i thought you were in danger* He laughed and moved his hair out of his eyes

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:38 pm 
King of Dragons

A man was running down the road. He stumbled in front of the small group that was forming in front of the tavern. He spoke in a hurried tone to the group. "Y-you--have to help!" he stuttered. "Th-this guy over th-ther is being attacked by br-br-brigands!!" He finidhes and runs off screaming his head off. Sure enough, down the road there was a clatter of metal-upon-metal. Talus was in the center, his sword flashing like a whip of quicksilver., but even his outstanding swordsmanship was failing in the face of extreme numbers. He was slowly wearing down.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:38 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

OCC: I'm a walking lizard, ok?

IC: Karaka runs into the fray. Claws out he rains pain down, unmercifully, upon his foes. They are drawn across one mans face, leaving a split in it that spurts blood. The human screams and clutches his face in pure agony. Karaka delivers a spinning kick to the side of the mans head while he creates ragged holes in another mans hide. Drawing his knife he disarms another enemy by slashing his sword arm up. When an arm closes around his windpipe he twists his head in a manner no human could ever achieve, and gives his attacker an extremly painfull bite. When the dust settles, Karaka spits on the earth, riding his mouth of his enemys blood. "Are you alright?" He asks the weary stranger.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:05 pm 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies watched from above as Karaka ripped into the men attacking the one below. He doesn't notice one and the man come up behind him.

Cleeishies knew that the creature could proubly handle the man,but she loved to intruduced herself in style. She noched an arrow and let it fly,watching as it met it's mark percisly were she wanted it to,and then gracfuly lept to the ground.

Hello stranger.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:45 am 
The Broken One

Iyrius watched in fascination as the man-like lizard ripped into the brigands. He didn't join in to help for he felt that he would just get in the way. What an interesting place this was where events were so random and bizzarre that you never had time to expect them. Not only that, but the people where apperently diverse and unique.
Curiosity had always been a weak-point of his, and now he couldn't restrain himself from investigating further. An arrow shot through the sky, striking the last brigand, and following that was a woman. Iyrius walked over to help the man who had been attacked.
"You all right there, friend? Never have i seen such bladesmanship! Ite! You were something to see!" He grinned amiably at the man-like lizard, the woman who had just appeared, the woman who had come out of the inn, and someone else who seemed to have joined her. "Amazing the people you meet in such a place, eh? Mayer liki, but i've never seen the likes. To sate the curiostiy of a kind stranger, please grace me with your names."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:16 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus smiled at the remarkable Iyrius. "Greetings stranger, I am Taluscion, but you may simply call me Talus, it is always good to hear a person who knows there way around swords...and languages." He turns toward the lizard. "Ah, it is good to see another member of the Lizard Warriors, the last time I met one was at Atlantis...I believe the emmisary's name was....Mychalkos? He was a magnificant warrior...learned most of my swordsmanship form him. Sadly, the Motherland isn't with us anymore...she sank beneath the waves...." He looks down, but then glances up again. "On to happier thoughts shall we," He sees Drian standing by himself. "Drian! it is great to finally meet you! Brearios has told me about you, apparently you're another member of the Firefang Clan." He smiles warmly. He spies Cleeishies standing nonchalantly. "Madam, your archery is without flaw...just like your beauty, perhaps, one can only compare you to a Terapta Rose?" He waves his hands in a circle and conjures a brilliant blue rose. It's lustrous petals and sweet scent captivate the onlookers. He extends his hand and the gift to her. Out of the corner of his eye, he spies Mia. His eyes widen and he takes in a sharp breath. "Uh, Mia! Hi...so how have you been?...Okay I trust...well...thats great...um...bye!" He turns around and starts walking down the road.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:23 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC- Uh talus i havent said my name yet, and youve never met me before.

The girl gazed at the people around her then gave them a furious look. "you want my name so bad than you can have it, My name is mia and thats all you get from me now leave me.'Her face softened." I admit i would need help if it wasnt for my pride, and also i dont want to put any of you in danger. So just leave....... You can tag along if you want but i wouldnt do it cause you can really get hurt." she started to walk down the road hopeing they wouldnt follow her.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:21 am 
Godsin Queen

Cleeishies smiled brightly at the swordsman,and axcepted the rose he had presented to her.Why,thank you. Your flattery is quite charming. I think I might even be falling for it a little! I'm Cleeishies, It's as hounor to meet you sir, Talus.

The wind began to blow, causing Cleeishies vibrant amber hair to dance wildly behind her. Reveling at set of slightly pointed ears. Suddenly the girl that the group had been following suddenly broke away form the rest of the group.

She began to squint her eyes at her as if she where trying to see through her.Hmmm, she seems troubled by something. I think it might be wise to follow her, and there's no use to be so cowardly after that "manly" display you made. So wether you like it or not you are comming with me.

She took the frantic Talus by the collar and followed after the girl who had just introduced herself as Mia.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:55 am 
Sword Master

Drian ran, *Erm wait for me, im up for anything* He looked at the others and bowed *But first, My name is Drian*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:52 pm 
The Broken One

This was becoming most interesting. This man, Talus he had said, seemed to have knowledge of all these people yet Iyrius himself had never heard of them. The man had even mentioned the wonderful city of Atlantis.
But, still more entrancing was the woman, Mia. He felt drawn to her as though if he refused to follow, he would regret it for the rest of his life. He called out, raising a hand as he ran to her. "Wait, i'm coming with you!" He pulled up next to her and gave a charming grin. "My name is Iyrius and it would please me to no end to partake in your marvelous adventure."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:48 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia gave this man a small smile. then said" have I met you before?.....guess not what is it with me ive never met you before." She looked sadly at the ground" Ive never met anyone......liveing in the village for so long but right now im sure that we have something in common." She turned around to the other people following her" you might as well stop......i wont have your blood on my hands so turn around and leave......"

All of the sudden a largely built man in bloody red robes and a huge sword on his back appeared behind her and put his arm around her neck." Survivor of the Village massacre you will die by my hands now under my kingships orders we were to leave no one alive but you somehow escaped....... You are a very lever and lucky girl but your luck ends here...."

Fearing for her unwanted followers lives she screams out" Run dont try to save me please...." her expression softened" I deserve to die for not being able to protect my village.....so please go i wish not for you to die...." her face grew furious" WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO!!!!!! LEAVE GET AWAY FROM HERE!!!! DONT LET MY DEATH BOTHER YOU!!!!" her face softened agin" please go...." then she grew very silent as if waiting for death.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:32 am 
Dragon's Egg
Dragon's Egg

deleted.

Last edited by Khalil on Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:31 am 
The Broken One

deleted

Last edited by Makla on Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:20 pm 
Tightwad

ooc: sorry for this, everyone. Khalil, you havn't been authorized to participate in this RP, and therefore have violated the most important rule.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:33 pm 
The Broken One

OOC: This forum uses that rule? oh, well should i change my response to exclude Khalil?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:07 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC- khalil i guess you can stay but next time ask in the ooc forum. Oh and if you have aquestion about somthing you should contact chalgrish.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:03 pm 
Tightwad

Makla: yes
Mia: quiet
Khalil: check the Role Playing Section Guidelines before contacting me

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:49 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

OOC you know khalil why dont you be on my next rp. and chalgrish how do you delete comments?

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 553 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next