Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:41 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:28 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drians eyes rolled and upturned, His eye colour changed to a bright red and His arms scally, He stood up and cracked his neck *Argh perfect back to normal,* He knelt infront of chalgrish *I ow you my life, but i fell unhonourable next time please leave me to die* drian walked off into the forest alone but stopped to think, *Should i go back* He turned back around a drew his sword, Unlike normall his sword glowed a whitish glow. He slowly ran the blade accross his arms and watched as the scales disappeared then threw his sword into the ground. As he threw the blade grew larger and the white glow ceased. He walked back over to the group after picking up his sword *thank you,, all off you*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:45 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

"Whats happening??"Mia thought to her self feeling foolish that she ahd be fooled.She ran onto the scene"Hey what going on?"she asked."On my way back i saw a huge dragon fly over this area. So hows every body doing?"She asked sarcasticly. "Drian i found your scent back there but when i got to the place where it was strongest you werent there....so whered you go?"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:52 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian walked away from the group *mia please follow*, He took her far into the forest out of earshot of the group, He fel lto the floor and took his hand away from his Side, Blood started to pour out and He started to sob, *Please i need help*, He changed himself into his dragon form. *Im asking you know please will you kill me!*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:58 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

"Why are you asking me this???" she said as her eyes widened"I could never kill somone in cold blood."She wondered why she had this feeling that she knew he would say that." I cant doit....its just imposible for me to doit.I cant kill you for you are my comrade...if i did that it wold be just like me killing a family member of my family..."

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:00 pm 
Sword Master

Drian looks up and his eyes go red, *I will Give you a reason to kill me then,* Still in his dragon state he runs towards mia and kocks her over then breaths a wall of fire around her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:04 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

"WHY ARE DOING THIS???!!!" SHe screamed as she got up." Do you want me to fight? No i will not kill you no matter what you do to me!!!!"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:06 pm 
Sword Master

Drian bites Mia in her arm as violently as he can and walks up to her slowly, *DO IT NOW* He goes to stab her with his claws

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:19 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mias face contorts with rage."You wanna die that much? Then be consumed by my rage!!!!"She transforms in to a wolf and goes for drians throat, but the dragon is so big she cant even reach it. so she goes for his tail planning to run up it and ripp out hus throat.So she trys but his scales are to slick. So she runns a distance. and changes bac.she then plans her next move.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:20 pm 
Sword Master

Drian changes back and holds his hand up and runs towards her and closes his eyes, *KILL ME*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:33 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

"Your the one that asked for this!!!"She pulls out her bow without nocheing an arrow she yells" MAY SYLFH MAKE MY ARROW FLY TRUE!!!....HOLY ARROW!!!!!!!!!!"The arrow flys true and when it strikes an explosion of light happens.When mia opens her eyes she sees that he is laying there in the dirt with an arrowh threw his heart" Oh know what have i done???She yells running over to his body"Please dont be dead!!!She yells over his body.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:19 pm 
Sword Master

Blood poors from drians mouth, *Tell the others, Goo.oooo.ood luc* Drian closes his eyes and wastes away!

Ooc. Bye guys great rp!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:26 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

"No please dont go!!!"Please im sorry!!!!....Nooooo!!!!"She screams"dont die!!!"She screams as drian dies in her arms. she thinks that she is a horrible person she is.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:28 pm 
Sword Master

Drian starts to glow a redish colour and burns into ash The End of Him!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:26 pm 
King of Dragons

OOC: Oh, well, THATS depressing guys! GOD!!! Could you have at least cleared it with me first. **exasperrated sigh** Alright, we'll ignore this ever happened, Drian just went into the woods and didn't come out. Sad, end of story, now let's move on.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:39 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Quitely, Ryuasi says, "Seraphine, answer me please, or I'll have to treat you for shock and ask Ivory or Chalgrish to step into the role of leader while you're incapacitated." Turning to the rest of the group he says, "We have to move, now! There may be more of the deceased's allys abroad. We can't take any risks." Turning to Seraphine once again he says, "Co'mon, talk to me. Is there anything I can do for you?" as he places his hand gently on her shoulder.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:56 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine shakes her head from side to side. Her golden hair fluttered in frothy waves around her as she did so. She slid into an embrace with Ryuasi like oil. Her racking sobs started almost immediately. The words were unintelligble at first, but you can make out some words. She seems to be blaming herself, upset about Drian and Mia, her inablilty as a leader, and finally, how helpless she is. "I...(sob) am supposed to be (sob)the Vessel of (sob) Aymara, and I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!" She backed away from Ryuasi, curled into a sitting fetal position, and sobbed silently with her head between her legs.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:29 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

"I didn't mean you were a bad leader." Ryuasi says, slightly taken back at the way he had came across. Sitting next to Seraphine he puts his arm around her shoulders. "Co'mon now, we're here for you. As long as a leader has the hearts of her men, there is hope." Seraphine keeps sobbing, so Ryuasi embraces her, like she embraced him. "Take heart." he says simply, looking into her watery eyes. He smiles, and his eyes change from their normal auburn colour, to a beautiful deep emerald green.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:10 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia looks up morbidly from where shes sitting, tears still spilling over the sides of her eye lids." Seraphine, it had nothing to do with your leadership...its my fault....." she picks herself up, dusts herself off and walks over to seraphine, she roughly grabs her by the arm and pulls her away from ryuasi. With a cold stare in her eyes she says" Stop crying!!!Youve done nothing!!!Its not your fault so get over it!!!" her stare became less harsh as she looked away" If anyone im the one at fault here...i killed him..." she lets go of seraphine and lets her fall bac to the ground. She pulls out her bow" From this day forward i will neverhurt, kill, or attack any oneuseing a bow ever agin...."She turns back to the group and snap her bow in half.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:57 am 
King of Dragons

Seraphine's eyes widened. She wiped the tears from her face and looked at Mia and the shards of the once legendary bow of fire, Turcarin. She looked at Mia's face studiously as her mood stabilized. Her resolve grew as she helped Ryuasi to his feet and stared around at the motley group. "I understand that one of our members has left us, and as the employer, I shouldn't have falen apart like that, and for that, I am sorry. Thank you all for your patience. We should move on now, let's move together though, we don't need another of these episodes."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:43 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Ryuasi's eyes ignite, changing from emerald green to deep firey as Seraphine is roughly snatched from him. A small discharge of mana issues from his spellcasting hand. He turns his face away, and calms his inner emotions. Remembering the last time he got out of hand, he settles down. Serphine helps him up, but he avoids her eyes, feeling embarresed and like he made a fool of himself to her, and everyone else.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:06 pm 
Godsin Queen

Keara watches closely as a strange group of what seemed to be warriors closer to where she sat, under the shade of an oak tree next to one of the fountain near the city. looking each of them down, them seem to very much to catch her intrest. With a heave she stood up and dusted herself off,pulling her trench coat closer around herself, despite the fact that it was a rather warm sunny day.

She slowly made her way to the on coming group her brilant blue eyes glimmering with couriosaty. Which for her was rare for she wasn't exactly a "people person". she tossed her head causing her flowing brown hair to dance behind her and stop short of the group deciding to simply see in they noticed her for the time being.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:32 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia's eyes flickered with wonder at the on comeing stranger. She imediately changes the expression in her eyes. She turns on her heel and says" Im going into town to by supplies is any body else comeing?" She ask looking over her shoulder.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:44 pm 
Legendary Warrior

OOC: Taluscion, would it be possible for me to squize in this RP?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:19 pm 
King of Dragons

OOc: Kojack, post your character desciption on Ooc: Angel Feathers and wait for my reply, please. And its Talus between friends.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seraphine glanced reassuringly at Ryuasi and flashed him a 100-watt smile. She felt a presence behind her and turned around. A woman was behind him. She exchanged looks with Mia before she spoke, cautiously. "Umm, hello? Can I help you?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:37 pm 
Godsin Queen

Keara nearly tiped over at the sound of the womans voice. Not only did she notice her, she spoke to her. She must have noticed her glancing over at them for sure. She hadn't planed on the actuly saying anything, and she wasn't much for starting relationships with anyone.

Uh,Good day to you Madam. I apolagize if I've given you a bad impression. It's just that the orra come from your group is a very intresting one, and I was curiouse.

She explained, and stared to absent mindedly toss a ball of weather from hand to hand trying to avoid eye contact. Which only succeded in getting a few of the members in the group wet.

Oh! I'm sorry!

she said relizing what she had done. She quickly cast a dry spell on them and all damage done by the weather ball was undone.

I ......maybe I should go...

Keara told them, emmbarasment more than visible on her now red face.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next