Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:50 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia walked over to Chalgrish and looked quizically at the cat. She thought nothing more of it and looked around the smithy. She purchased a new grapnel hook.(mine was broken earlier..kekek). She sat down next to Chalgrish to wait for the others.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:04 pm 
King of Dragons

Ooc: :oops: Oh, well...thanks, Chalgrish. Coming from you that means a lot. Er..ahem, well, I thought you all would like a map to plot your next move from. Annwenn is the closest town, but if you wan tto go elsewhere to look for Auri, that is your choice. Serahine will explain it from here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seraphine pulls out the map that contains the renderendation of the continent of Avocoro. It is in brilliant color and detail and the whole thing is roughly oval, with broken edges. There is a small island called Vaness at the top. The top left corner is the Achbad desert. Move down and you move into the country of Aavimar. The country of Aavimar, its capital city is named Aavimar as well, is a thick banana shape. There are 5 major cities. Lakah, near the desert, Aaviamr, capital, Korcyra, the River Stone, Shireez, the port, and Rysch. The entire of Avocoro is split by a mountain range called the Aggis Mts. There is one safe pass, and on the Aavimar(left) side, there is Fort Teer. The two countries are not at war, but precautionary measures are taken. A river flows west then south through it called the Sharveh. "Next is Kelestre," Seraphine says. "I was born here...Lilith was born in Aavimar." You have never heard Seraphine say a name with such hatred. In fact, you weren't even sure if she could experience that feeling. "But anyways..." she continues. Kelestre's northmost reaches have the port city of Sigil(which is the only way to get to the island, Vaness) and the Fort Tingel. A HUGE river flows through called Keles. Both the Sharveh and the Keles come from the Aggis Mts. and flow outward. There are two forks in the Keles, the first one holds the city of Serpus. North fork takes you to Sigil and Vaness, west one takes you to Sprae. The second fork is before you go to Sprae. You can continue west and go to it, or you can go south. The South way takes you past the Fey Forest(which is the farthest west you can go in Avocoro) and then to the River Jewel, Adrush. The mountains turn to hills in the south and there is where you can find the city of Mark't, and Fort San'tingel, next to the Bay of Mark't. Kelestre is the capital and right in the middle. The town we are in right now is Lightwick and Annwenn is Southeast. We can go anywhere here, but Aavimar should wait until later. Remember, you are looking for Auri and also trying to find a Gate which will take you to the next world after you find all the Auri here. "Alright," Seraphine finishes. "Any questions about a particular place?"

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:05 pm 
King of Dragons

Ooc:Sorry if thats a little to much guys, I just wanted to make sure I explained everything.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:33 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
OOc: *Guys do you mind if i join back in or do ya want me to leave i dont think i fit in here*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:45 pm 
King of Dragons

OOc: I already sent you a message. I want you to stay, but if you are truly uncomfortable, I won't force you. Also, to everone, I might not be able to get on this weekend. So make up amongst yourselves where you wan to go. If three people say they want to go somewhere and no one else opposes it, the whole group goes. You may seperate and describe what you wan to do individually, but while you're traveling, you will be refered to as a group.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:47 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Ivory stood at the back of the group, taking in all that had been said. In her own personal opinion, it would be better to head down the South way. At the mention of the Fey Forest something in her heart stirred. It was long since she had last seen the great pillars that were the Alabaster Oaks and she longed to see the lights of the fayes again. Despite this, there was also the fact that surely, if anyone, the fayes and other creatures of that area would know perhaps of the Auri and where it could be found. These facts she voiced to the group and awaited their answer patiently, her arms resting across her chest in an effort to keep the cool breeze out.

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:08 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Slinging his rucksack onto his back, ready with everything he will need Ryuasi voices his opinion, with his usual honestesty. "Seraphine, you're very adament about leaving. Your posture, the look on you're face..." Speaking to everyone, he says, "I care not where we go. But Scince these 'Auri' are anywhere and everywhere I say we just leave. Take off now. Any direction is good is it not? However, the best direction, is the one that your enemy wont expect." Glancing meaningfully at Seraphine he whispers in an audiable voice, "And we do have an enemy, don't we?" Continuing, he says, "If it were me, I'd spin an arrow. And whichever direction the shaft pointed, I'd go. From there, the quest would begin. Thats just me though and I thought if I don't speak my mind, no-one would know." Raising his head to look at the sky, Ryuasi awaits his companions thoughts.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:48 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish was idly balancing one of his arrows on his finger, when Ryusei mentioned spinning an arrow. Taking this as a directive, he tossed the arrow high into the air, making it spin wildly. The shaft pointed to the east, and Chalgrish snatched it up quickly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:58 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia nodded her assent to Ivory"I think Ivory is right in thinking that we should go to the fey forest, it seems to be the best route to take." She thought for a second. "I guess we could also stop and get information on the way there." She looked at the others.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:35 pm 
King of Dragons

OOc: Sorry, the Fey Forest is the farthest EAST you can go.

Seraphine saw which way the arrow pointed and nodded happily. "Alrighty then! To the Fey Forest we go!" She got up and walked out the door happily. "I'll explain the different divisions of the Forest if you guys wish me to, its very complicated. You see, its divided into four parts. The Emerald Ring, which is the outer rim of the forest. The Hedge Maze which is the innner ring. Then you get to the good parts."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:08 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Lowering his head, and nodding his ascent Ryuasi follows Seraphine out the door. Listening to her melodic voice and watching her gracefull steps he trys to understand and remember all the information she's providing. "I've never been to a forest before. I've seen, great plains and mountains. I've travelled throught a small part of this pleasent countryside, but I've never been to a forest." He says, more to himself than anyone.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:04 am 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia gave Ryuasi a quizical look." Youve never been to a forest?...id be happy to give you a little informationon them."Mia said glancing at Seraphine".....since ive lived in one most of my life..." Glumly, mia twisted the braclet on her right arm. A pair of ears and a tail appears in place." Im a werewolf....and I hope that wont change any ones veiw of me."Mia noted at the site of her wide eyed companions.

"well anyway."
Quote:
A forest is a very large place of immence beauty but it just depends on how u look at it so it can cover you or kill you. And if i know the Fey forest the way i think i do, youd had better be really careful because that forest can really get you hurt.
"So like i said we should be really careful......So shall we be going?"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:40 pm 
King of Dragons

Seraphine broke the silence. "ummm...yeah! The forest is a great place, tall trees, bushes and animals." She didn't notice it, but as they walked down the road, a sinister shape followed from the skies. Seraphine sensed somthing and looked up. She cried out at the sight of the giant black bird swooping down. Ducking she whipped out her staff and started chanting a repeling prayer, but it didn't work. The bird continued to attack relentlessly, and not just anyone...but Seraphine!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:49 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

As her companions are focused on Seraphine mia takes this chance to changeinto a wolf. Mia Jumped at the giant bird ripping and tearing at it as hard as she could. Mia glanced at her companion to see that they were fighting with expression on there faces that ment that they had figured out what seraphine ment whenthey heard she was being hunted. Mia fought as hard as she could to the end of her strength but finnaly ran alittle ways away and changed back.She pulled out her bow which was of a magnifgant crimson and drew an arrow from her quiver

"TURCARIN GIVE ME STRENGTH!!" She shouted as she realised the arrow which had caught fire it struck the bird, but appeared to do no damage."Damn! it didnt work!" Mia then turned back into a wolf and continued fighting allongside her friends.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:35 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Seeing Mia's arrow do apparently no damage, and the fire not even disturb the creature, Ryuasi run's though what little ways he can hurt the bird that haven't been try'd. Coming to the conclusion that calling it obscene names and causing it intense emotional damage would have little, or no effect scince it wasn't showing signs of intelligence he tackles Seraphine to the ground, as the bird makes another vicious pass.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:50 pm 
Tightwad

ooc: hehe, would be a good time for my chr to go dragon, but not a good place.

IC: Chalgrish stood aside, nocking an arrow to his bow as Mia's shot failed. He grimaced and threw down his bow with disgust, a cloud of dust springing up. He jumped out of the dust and ran up to the creature, doing a brave and extremely stupid thing. He grabbed the bird's neck-feathers and swung up onto it's neck. Chalgrish grabbed his sword and ran it through the monster's neck, puncturing an artery on the way out.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:14 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
ooc( i wana join back in but i dont know if this is ok just tell me if its a bad time and il delete my post k)

Drian watches as the creature bled on the floor, He looked up to see them at a distance and stood up he slowly walked over to see if it was still alive, He said nothing but looked at the others.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:35 am 
Youthful Werewolf

"Whats wrong drian?" mia asked as she looked away from the bird." are u not talking to me cause im a werewolf.?'She asked with a down troden look on her face."I understand you dont have to say anything."She looked away as atear arn dpwn her face. Hideing her tears from her companions so they wouldt see a tougth girl crie.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:42 pm 
Sword Master

Drian walks over and puts his hand on mias shoulder and whispers in her ear, *Dont worry it will be ok,* He walked over to the dead creature and picked it up in his arms, he walked it over to a nearby tree and placed it underneath then walked back over to the others and smiled *Now then*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:56 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Rolling off Seraphine Ryuasi smiles sheepishly. "Sorry." he says quitely. Wandering over to Mia he looks kindly at her and says, "Whats the matter Mia? How does being a werewolf change the person you are? I don't have a problem with it, as long as I don't wake up to find my jugular missing." Winking at her to indicate it was a joke he continues. "I know what it feels like to be different. When I found out I had an aptitude for spellcasting the rest of my regiment shunned me, so I had to go mercanery." Smiling broadly at her he says, "I also happen to like wolves. As a kid my father had one." Hesitently, he adds, "You're also quite attractive" Blushing slightly, Ryuasi wanders over to watch Chalgrish clean the blood off his sword.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:00 pm 
Sword Master

Drian walks over to Ryuasi and taps him on the shoulder to get his attention, He bows and takes a step back, *May i ask you something, i wonder if you know what this is i found it on the creature* He passes Ryuasi an item but then walks off without needing an answer, he goes and sits under a tree.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:32 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Glancing at the item, he quickly puts it in his rucksack, not wanting to bother with it right then. Taking a quick look at Mia, he turns back to see the last of the blood come off Chalgrish's sword. Not saying a word, Ryuasi waits for someone else to speak. Bringing his gaze to look at Seraphine, he wanders over to see if shes alright.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:45 pm 
King of Dragons

Ooc: Sorry everyone for being gone so long!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seraphine stands up on her own and brushes the dust off her formerly lily-white robes. She glances up at Ryuasi as he walks towards her and grins at him. "That was exciting!" she exclaimed. Everyone was shocked at how she bounced back after a near-death encounter. She checked everyone to make sure no one had any wounds, thanking each of them in turn. As she drew closer to Chalgrish, he moved away. She cocked her head to the side...then embraced him! His whole body went rigid. She unwound herself from him and looked worriedly into his eyes. "Thank you," she said in her girlish voice. "You've proved your worth today." Chalgrish couldn't help but smile behind his scarf as she walked away. Seraphine looked around the small group, her eyes had a worried cast to them. "Let's see...Drian, Ryuasi, Mia, Chalgrish,...Ivory!" She searched the place around them with her eyes. "She's gone! Oh! I do hope she's okay..." Everyone else shared her thoughts...but she had a bad feeling. But like always, she didn't let it worry her.
The group continued up the dusty, wagon cut path North-East to Annwenn. They arrived at the giant shores of the majestic Keles River. The water thundered and rushed by them at incredible speed. They could see the other shore faintly, it was so wide. The deep cerulean of the waters was interrupted by a bridge. This huge masterpiece of human carpentry soared over the waters, breaking them with humongous pillars of trees that held up the bridge of Annwenn. The water broke upon the columns that rose from the water in shimmering iridiescent arcs. It was so breathtaking that the group paused to gape at their surroundings. Seraphine roused them back to reality and led them up the trail to the bridge's entrance. It was used by all kinds of people from merchants to travelers...yet strangely it was deserted. "Be on your guard everyone," mutterd Seraphine as she started across the bridge. The wood made dull thunking noises under the groups feet as they made their way across the vast expanse of woodwork. As they moved closer to the other side, they noticed a small ringing. Serapine asked Mia where it was coming from because of her sharp ears, and she said it cam from Ryuasi!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:37 pm 
Sword Master

Drian looked toward Seraphine and Ryuasi, Quickly its that item i gave you get it out, quickly get it out*

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:51 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Warily Ryuasi pulls the item from his rucksack. Holding it in his hand he inspects it. Out of the corner of his eye he sees Seraphine standing by his shoulder, also gazing at the object. The ringing is metallic, and doesnt waver or change in pitch. Holding the item out to the obviously curious Seraphine, Ryuasi catches Mia's eye and smiles slightly. Looking around the rest of the group, he turns back to the object in question. "Anyone got any ideas about what that thing is?"

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next