Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:32 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:24 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian watches as zera is in pain, I am so sorry zera but it will be better in a moment,
He looks at brearios go on use the potion!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:13 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios quickly pulls the arrow out, much to Zera's discomfort, uncaps the salve, and pours the solution over the wound. It stops bleeding and hurting immediately,and is replaced by a cooling senstation.

Bre: Better?

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:22 pm 
Celestial Guardian

"yes...but I cant feel anything...I can barly move...it was posion Im sure on the tip of the arrow...dont worry it will wear off eventualy"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:25 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian looks at zera, ok you should rest some more i must leave i am going to my village, i am going to carry you in my mouth dont be scared i wont hurt you. He lifts up zera in his mouth making sure he is safe then hovers outside the cave, Brearios it is time to move on lets go and quickly!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:27 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios transforms back into the beautiful red dragon. He walks to the front of the cave with Drian and Zera.

Bre: Alright, this time I'll be ready!

He takes off in a flurry of motion, yet warily.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:29 pm 
Sword Master

Drian spots his village after an hour of flying he swoops down and lands outside a modern house, he walks to the door and knocks, a woman answers and looks at drian unexpectantly, o...o Drian you have returned she replies, he looks at her and smiles yes sis ive returned!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:39 pm 
Sword Master

He turns to look at Brearios and zera Brearios,zera this is my sis

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:02 am 
King of Dragons

Brearios walks up to Drian's sister, takes her hand and kisses it eloquently.

Bre: It is an honor to meet the sister of one of my good friends.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:44 am 
Celestial Guardian

Zera stands weakly, smiling faintly, then bowing his head slightly "I am Prince Zeratul it is a pleasure to meet you" He leans against Drain slightly to hold himself up. "I think I have recovered for the most part..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:00 pm 
Sword Master

Weldone zera, but that is also one reason i have brought us here, My Sister is exelent with healing magic, He looks at his sister and asks her could she attempt at healing the poison that was shot into Zera!

Zera would it be ok if she could try and heal you

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:03 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He blinks somewhat unaware that they had went anywhere at all. "Um...sure I guess so..." He leans more on Drian, wraping his arm around Drian's shoulder for even more support. He blinks again looking around.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:06 pm 
Sword Master

Here we must step in, He holds up zera making sure he is not too fall and helps him inside, Drians sister looks at zera and asks him to follow her into the back, With drians help zera follows Drian and his sister into the back!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:08 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He is helped into the back where Drians sister was to heal him his wings were spread out from his inablitly to withdraw them. He looked at Drian and smiled faintly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:11 pm 
Sword Master

Dont worry zera it will be alright soon, HE smiles back at zera and winks at him, Next i must get my armour!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:04 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios, who was waiting in the foyer of the house, saw Drian walk out of the back.

Bre: Is he going to be okay?...Wait...where are you going?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:08 pm 
Sword Master

Drian turns around, Yes dont worry Brearios he will be fine, Drian walks to the door and leaves, he walks over to a house about 20 yards away and knocks on, an old Woman answers and greets him he says something too her in Dragon and she fetches a suit of armour for him, He smiles thanks her and walks back to his siters to see Brearios and Zera back to normall and sitting talking to his Sister, Ok i have what i need!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:11 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios gets up and stretches. You cvan here is back pop.

Bre: Uh!...Phew...You were gone so long, I was beginning to think you got lost..haha..well, I'm not sure about you guys but I'm getting some extremely bad vibes from this village...something isn't right.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:15 pm 
Sword Master

Drian looks at Brearios, I know This isnt normall its too quiet here, When i was here a few months ago it was gleaming with stalls and freindly people, Now it is Deserted and no one is outside something has happened!Just as he said this there is a loud bang on the door, His sister walks towards the door and tells the three of them too get in the back, They walk in but then hear a loud scream and the sound of Something running,Drian Burst down the back door to see his sister lay dead on the floor, With tears in his eyes he Shouts, Nooooooooooo

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:25 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios sees the fallen woman and quickly unsheathes Andune. Leaving Drian with his sister, he races outside to find out what commited the crime. A team of Black Knights on horseback are standing inthe middle of the road. The leader dismounts an strides over to Brearios.

Bre: How DARE you!

Brearios says,each word dripping with hatred. The knight pulls out his shortspear and attempts to stab Brearios! He quickly dodges it and swipes with Andune,but the man was to fast. He and Brearios engage in combat as the other knights slowly encircle them and try to backstab Brearios!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:30 pm 
Sword Master

Drian walks out side his sisters blood on his hands and looks at Brearios and these nights, His eyes go red and they could see the fire in his eyes, THIS SHALL BE STOPPED, Drian unleashes his evil side a Dark red dragon with white stripes down each wing and a black stripe down his back, He ripps two of the knights in half and burns the other, The other two tried to run but were stopped by Brearios! He changes back to human still with his eyes bright red and this black stripe down his neck, He looks at his hands to see his Sisters blood, He falls too his knees and breaks down in tears, Kiee!! Its not true this cant of happened, Not again Not all my suffering again!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:34 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios quickly slays the remaining knights, then walks over to Drian. He kneels down and puts his hand on his shoulder. Brearios' eyes fill with tears at the mournful sight.

Bre: I...I don't know what to say...the murderers were brought to justice...and may their souls BURN in HELL!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:38 pm 
Sword Master

Drian stands up and laughs, She was useless anyway, No help to me, HE turns and changes back into this dark dragon, He burns down his sisters house but keeps her Intact, He Flips her up and swalows her whole, She was getting old, He laughs, His pupils now like rectangles and his eyes black, he laughs out as loud as he can to see people running from him in the streets he looks at Brearios and at zera, This is why i came away!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:43 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios gasps audibly. He stares at Drian with disbelief. Shocked to the point of nonplussed, Brearios opens his mouth, but can't speak.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:47 pm 
Sword Master

Drian begins to chant as the black mark is removed from the back of his neck, He falls down and lands on his back,

That is why i must leave again too many memories, I am the one who can stop the misery of this town by leaving, Now you know why the town is quiet, I had returned,

He stands up and looks at Brearios with tears in his eyes ,He changes into his normall dragon self,grabs zera, and flys up into the air. Now brearios we must leave i wish to cause this place no more pain!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:51 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios had to take a few seconds to recuperate, then turned back into a dragon. Without a second glance, he lept into the air and followed Drian's fast form into the twilight sky.

Ooc: So romantic! **sarcastic**

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next