Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:30 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:00 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios looks down and proceed in doing a series of air acrobatics. Flipping and turning, and barrel rolls, Brearios seems to be perfectly at ease in the air.

Bre: Ah! Its so good to fly again!!

Brearios continues flying for a second, then cocks his head to the side.

Bre: Drian, Zera? Do you guys here that? It sounds like chanting...LOOK OUT!!!

Brearios sees a lightning bolt arching towards Drian and Zera, he qucikly pushes them out of harms way...but the bolt strikes him! And it doesn't stop! The botl continues for a few seconds, then the charred Brearios begins to fall to the ground.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:32 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Drian shouts and goes into a dive, Brearios no, He dives fast enough to catch him but landing very hard on the floor, He looks at him Brearios.......... Brearios can you hear me, please open your eyes, He blows fire onto Brearios's face to try and wake him he gradualy begins to recover, come on, but what.....what was that.

Drian looks up to se a quick flash of light in the air then a dragon like figure fly past, Wha....what is that

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:36 am 
Celestial Guardian

He dismounts Drian " Oh my..." He said lookinig to Brearios. Then he looks up then all around hin "we are stll in Voldagrad but...this is part of the war zone"He looks into the shadows near by "...I...I feel them...they are comeing...they know we are here!" -holds his book tightly looking around franticly-

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:55 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
He should be ok but we must get him out of here quick help me lift him i will fly him sorry zera you will have to fly alone, He looks at the injured Brearios and with zeras help lifts him onto his back now we must hurry out of here, they know we are here now!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:01 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He looks up and spreads his magificent greenish silver wings about to fly up when he is suddenly hit with a stange arrow in his back right through his left wing "aahhh!"He sceams out in pain as his eyes fill with tears. He trys to fly but just hits the ground with a loud thud. "just go...leave me here" He almost whispers as strange men approch him in black armor.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:15 am 
Sword Master

Drian swoops down knocking them over and picking up zera in his mouth, Yea right zera like il really leave you to die, He fly's up as fast as he can to try and find a place to take cover.

While flying the storm starts and drian spots a small cave at the edge of the war zone, We shall take cover there till later.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:35 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios wakes up and looks around the cave with a bleary look in his eyes. He tries to stand up but falls down with a shuddering cry.

Bre: Ow! What happened? Why does my whole body ache?

He blinks back tears and lays on the floor.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 pm 
Sword Master

He smiles at Brearios its ok stay down, Drian looks outside the cave to see the rain falling from the skys,

We are here to rest you were hit by a spell meant for me thankyou,

Drian helped Brearios to sit up and then rested him against the wall!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:40 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios winces and smiles weakly at Drian. Then turns back into human form. His charred and blackened skin is healing already, but very slowly. Brearios speaks through parched lips.

Bre: Wa..ter...please...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:42 pm 
Sword Master

Drian also changing back in human form lifts Brearios gently and helps him to the edge of the cave, Outside it is raining heavily and Drian smiles, Zera is still sleeping we will stay here a little longer!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:47 pm 
King of Dragons

Bre: WATER!!!! PLEASE!!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:49 pm 
Sword Master

Drian cups his hand to collect some water he empties it slowly into Brearios' mouth

Now are you better?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:59 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios greedily drinks the water, splashing down his neck and chest, wherever the water hits, it steams off in clouds. Brearios waits a couple of minutes until he is completely healed. He stands up and brushes himself off.

Bre: Phew, thanks Drian. That HURT, whoever did that won't get me that bad again.

He glances at Zera.

Bre: Oh! My bag! Its...I...**spies bag with other bags** Oh, good thing you took it with us...**sigh**...

He walks over tohis bag and digs out a small blue vial. He hands this vial to Drian.

Bre: Here.its a healing potion...I would expect you wish to apply it to Zera.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:01 pm 
Sword Master

We shall wait till he wakes,

I am going to look for food you stay here and looks after zera, I will be soon back!

He smiles and spreads out his wings, Goodbye for now!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:04 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios unsheathes Andune and starts sharpeing it with a whetstone. He quiets the rasp of metal with a spell so as not to risk waking Zera prematurely.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:09 pm 
Sword Master

Drian sees a bull asleep in the middle of the field, as he swoops down to get it he he attacked by a masked man,

Drian grabbs the bull and flew as fast as he could back to the cave they were in and flew straight into the back of the cave,

Ow, He smiles and dropped the still alive cow! What do we do with this???

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:17 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios runs to the animal and slashes its throat. Warm blood rushes over the cave floor as the bull dies. He turns to Drian with a confused look.

Bre:Why didn't you slay it outside?

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:22 pm 
Sword Master

I was attacked dont you think i would of any way,
He looks at the dead animal and cooks it using his breath,
I was about to pick it up when i was swung at by a masked man i dont know why he was there though i swore there was no one there anyway.

He looked at the cooked animal and slashed its underneath with his claws inside the meat was still tender,

Well i dont care about the attack now its over, He ripps out some of the rare meat from the bull and eats it, If you want it cooked youl have to do it yourself!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:25 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios looked at the fallen animal and carved off some of the shank nd heated it with a simple fire spell.

Bre: A masked man? Do you think we should investigate it further? Or should we stay here?

He begins eating once the food is cooked.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:30 pm 
Sword Master

I dont know it may be too dangerous, He slashes off some more of the meat and eats it, I am sure he appeared out of knowhere, Drian looks out at the rain, Know then im goin for a dive i wont be long i assure you!

Drian Jumps of the ledge flys up 10 ft and then plumits to the ground below, Upon reaching the ground he flys back up without touching the floor, Wahoooooooooooooo I needed that!

He land back on the edge of the cave and returns to his human self gosh im tired, can you take watch for a while, Drian sits down and closes his eyes!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:36 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios walks over to the front of the cave.

Bre: Of course, rest well my friend.

Ooc: I have to go now, bell rang.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:39 pm 
Sword Master

Drian is suddenly woken, What the, he stands up to see Brearios still stood there, How, how long have i been asleep, He looks at brearios and looks at the rain still bouncing outside!! He looks at the lightning and then hears the thunder again argh so that is how i was woken!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:42 pm 
Celestial Guardian

Zera twitches slightly, awaking. He blinks several times then reaches over his back feeling the arrow still in him. He moans from the pain of it. He then looks around fast "where are we...?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:05 pm 
Sword Master

Drian looks at zera ha so your awake, ow yes the arrow this will hurt

he walks over to zera and hold the arrow Brearios i need you to hold zeras arms and legs, Im sorry zera this will hurt!

He pulls out the arrow and burns the blood vessels shut!

Brearios hold Him!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:07 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios rushes over to Zera. He motions Drian to come over as well as he studies the arrow embedded in Zera's wing. He pulls out the small blue potion and sets it on the floor.

Bre: I'm not sure what to do, and I think it would be intruding if I tried anything, so I'll let Drian pull the arrow out and rub on the healing salve.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next