Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Drian and Zera
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:04 pm 
Celestial Guardian

Zera walks into the middle of a busy village followed closely buy his partner Drian. He walks over to the side of the busy street pulling Drian with him so they would not be in anyones way. Zera spoke "we are here this is the first village on the long road to Tediken, Giliresh the small village of the Kingdom of Voldagrad...don't worry Im friends with the atoraty here they want to end my fathers Tyrany most becasue they are negboring kingdoms and as of righ now the two kingdoms are at war...but its safe here" He points to an Inn by the corner of the Street "we will stay there for the night" He smiled.

Last edited by Zeratul on Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:08 pm 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
he looks at zera Yes you may know them but they do not know me, i am a stranger in these parts how will they react to me, i am a dragon and you know that, and also i used to be evil he looks down but still i must go on to avenge my father and to help you

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:20 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He smiles some "come on now its ok, plus I doubt sence your helping me out that they will hate you." He looked off into the crowd "we both have imprtant objectives....and we shall both help each other accompish these objectives we are partners" He smiles more "you said it...we are destined to meet and to be together" He kissed Drians cheek "come on now lets go to the inn no use just standing here in the streets like bums" Zera stared to walk off into the direction of the Inn, then he turned to Drian and smiled "well come on now I cant wait all day"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:15 pm 
King of Dragons

As Zera walks closer to the door at the Inn, a man is seen leaning against the doorjamb. Drian feels a pulsing energy coming from this man, however he does not recognize him because of the shadow over his face. Worried about Zera, Drian drew his swrod and walked to the man in the door. As soon as the shadow over the mans face lifted, Drian sighed in relief, it was Brearios.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:43 am 
Sword Master

Location: In my room talking to random people i really dont know but talk too anyay!!
Argh, Brearios my good freind, what a coinsidence to find you here, HE turns to his left to look at zera, This zera is Brearios a good freind of mine, Drian looks back round to Brearios, and what brings you here

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:22 am 
Celestial Guardian

Zera looked to this stranage man and nods to him in greeting. "Um hello" He looks to the crowed and then back to Brearions looking him over carefuly to make sure he was not one of his faters men. "are you here to help Voldagrad in the war effort?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:50 pm 
Sword Master

argh zera zera it doent matter why hes here for the great thing is, is that he is here, He looks round to Zera, He is a great man and he can help us, but for now we need to rent a room at the inn

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:36 pm 
King of Dragons

Brearios moves out of the way.

Bre: It is a pleasure to meet you, Zera.

He bows eloquently.

Bre: By the way, how are you doing, Drian? Oh,and also, what is this Voldagrad War? I have only been here a few minutes...

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:38 pm 
Sword Master

Argh its nothing to worry your self about, he pats brearios on the back, all i want to know is how come you are here.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:00 am 
King of Dragons

Brearios looked at Drian quizzically. He shrugged and started brushing off his sleeves.

Bre: Well, I'm not quite sure myself. My liege sent me here because he felt "I was needed" or something along those lines.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:03 am 
Sword Master

Anyway please may we pass we are awfully tired and need a room, He looks at zera come zera we shall take shelter here, he walks through the door of the inn

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:25 am 
Celestial Guardian

Zera takes Drians hand and followes him inside the inn. They walked up to the front desk of the inn where a rather portly man stood, Zera still holding Drians hand as he spoke. "hello there kind sir, would you please tell me how much the rooms here are?"

The portly man spoke with a deep russian accent "200 a night"

Zera nods then with his free hand takes out a pouch filled with coins. He then looks to Drian "um how long are we do you think going to stay here?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:34 pm 
Sword Master

I have 2,000,000 on me so 2, 3 nights at most we must keep on the move!! He turns to look at zera now then lets get the best there is!!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:38 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He smiles still holdling Drians hand "yes lets go" He pays off the portly man standing at the counter. Then the portly man hands Zera a room key with a number on is and Zera speaks "um thanks"

the portly man says back with the deep russian accent "have good stay"

"thanks again" Zera then turns to Drian and smiles "ok Im ready, lets go"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:41 pm 
Sword Master

Now then which way, this place is a laberinth 31, 32 ,32 argh 34 right here we are, Drian inserts the key into the door and turns the lock, He opens the door and holds it open to zera, Go on you can go first always use amnners

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:44 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He smiles and kisses Drians Cheek "your so sweet" He then walks into the room looking around at its interior and then he smiles "ooooh only one bed he he you wouldent let me sleep alone anyway would you?" Zera plops down on a chair droping his bag to the ground carefuly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:55 pm 
Sword Master

Argh yes a room bar, drink zera??? He looks at zera while pouring himself a drink, Would you like a drink zera

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:27 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He smiled some then blinked "um sure" He stood up and walked over to where Drian was "I would like to have a drink" He smiled sweetly.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:28 pm 
King of Dragons

There is a knock at the door. Brearios' voice comes from the other side, a touch of irritation is in his voice.

Bre: You don't have to wait for me then...**sigh** I rented a room next door so if you want me I'll be there. Also, talk amongst yourselves if you wan tme to accompany you on your mission. I might be needed elsewhere but I doubt it. I severly dislike wasting time...but I shall be paitent, and await your answer.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:31 pm 
Sword Master

Drian runs to the door, Ow i am severely sorry Brearios we shall talk in the morning, he turns back to zera and walks to the bar argh yes what was it you wanted???

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:40 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He smiles and kisses Drian on the cheek "you are so considerate, a nice glass of white wine please" He smiles and sits on a couch near Drian. He looks outside threw a near by window he had forgoten the fear he held of his father, when he was around Drian he seemed to forget his troubles and feel safe. He sook his toughts and looked back to Drian as he poured his drink and smiled.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:46 pm 
Sword Master

drian smiles, Here, He passes zera his drink and sits down next to him, Now then i must ask, Can you understand me when i speak like this??? He starts to speak the language of dragons to zera Or can you at least work any of it out

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:51 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He smiles and then takes the drink. He listens carefuly as Drian speaks. He then pauses for a moment thinking to himself. "Um I understand some of it....I was taugh many langugaes as a prince...but...why do you ask" Zera takes a sip of his drink and waits for Drians response.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:54 pm 
Sword Master

You know that i am dragon,I was brought up speaking this language!
Have you ever tried to learn english after learning Dragon first its much harder than you think, And its to stop people hearing what i say sometimes

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:58 pm 
Celestial Guardian

He cuddles up to him "well you can tell me you love me in any languge" He smiles "I love you to then" He wraps one arm around Drian. He then takes a sip of his drink and the kisses Drian on the cheek again softly and more lovingly than before.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next