Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:04 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:47 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Standing outside "Inkwells: All your writing supplements" Ryuasi glances once again at the travern. *Why is it closed!* he thinks frustratedly. Looking around he sees no-one to talk to. Disheartened the light smile usually seen on his face falls. Glancing once again at the travern he decides to have a drink, writing supplements be dammed! *Who knows...* he thinks, *I might even meet someone worth talking to.* However, he doubts that this will be the case.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:10 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight shakes her head and follows behind the two girls into the tavern. Wher inside the found a very drunk darches,and gives him a worried look.

You've only been in here for five minute and yur already drunker that a football fan at the playoffs! I do think that's definatly a new record don't you think?

She asked,turning her attion over to the newcomer who'd just walked in and gawked at her for a few seconds before catching himself.

No,you arn't seeing things,there actuly is a silver fured woman that looks like a wolf-woman,with dragon ears,and two set of eathered wings standing in front of you.

Midnight said seeing his reaction.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:47 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

"My utmost apologys Miss... Let me introduce myself." Bowing he says, "Ryuasi Kima, Miss. What would your name be?" Looking at he politly, he awaits a reply.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:45 pm 
King of Dragons

From across the room, they here a shriek and a clatter. Everyone's head in the bar turns in the direction of the noise. Seraphine was on the floor covered in spaghetti and beer. The waitress was in a huff. She was yelling at poor Seraphine for being "stupid" and "almost getting her fires" for obvious reasons, she began to cry.

If you would like a new avatar or sig pic, pm me and ask. ^^

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:43 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia yelled to midy to watch matthew.she then ran across the room and picked up seraphine and started dusting her off." SHE DOESNT NO ANY BETTER!!!" She yelled the waitress as she dusted sera off.

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:03 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight takes Matthew by the hand and leads him away from the disturbace, then turns back to the man who'd just interduced himself to her.

Don't worry about it. It isn't the first or the last time I've gotten stares. You kinda have to expect that when yur a Godsin. The name's Mirravin,but most of the folks around here just call me Midy.

Midnight feelt a slight tough at the leg of her jeans and looked down to Matthew.

What's wrong hon?

"I'm hungry!" He cries.

Well,what is it that you are hugry for? she asked with a giggle, and pulled out her bag of gold,quite willing to order up whatever the boy desired.
Matthew's eyes little up with joy, and her began to pretend that he was thinking hard on the matter.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:25 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

With a look of great intrest Ryuasi says, "A Godsin eh? Can't say I've ever heard the name before. Nice to meet you though Mirravin. Do you mind if I join you for a meal?" Looking at the little fella he smiles.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:12 pm 
The Broken One

deleted

Last edited by Makla on Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:54 pm 
King of Dragons

Another figure appeared at the door, it was Talus. Seraphine knocked a few people out of the away in her mad dash to the front. "TALUS!!" she yelled. He only had a couple of seconds to sigh beforeshe tackled him. The spaghetti that was on her fell on him as well, staining his black robes. He sighed as he looked at them. "MUST you always do that, Sera?" She smiled. "Yup!" He helped her up. "Alright, now that I have you, its time for you to leave." The luster in her eyes faded. "Why!? I wan to saty here!"
"Seraphine, you have to go to school."
"NO!"
"What did you say?"
"I said...'NO'!"

Talus sighed and snapped his fingers. Seraphine only had time to get out a startled "Hey!" before she disppeared in a puff of smoke. Talus grinned at everyone in the room who was staring at him and went to sit by Midnight. "So...can you get these stains out of my robes?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:12 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

"Scince those are black robes you could just pour black ink on them, although technically thats just hidding one stain under another." Ryuasi says with a small smile. "My names Ryuasi. Pleasure to meet you. I just met Mirravin here. Are you two old accquaintances?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:15 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

With a look of horror on his face, Ryuasi says, "Hiding! I meant hiding! Oh what pour grammer/spelling..." Looking at Talus he gives a weak grin. "I like being puntually correct."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:20 pm 
Youthful Werewolf

Mia gave talus a quizzical look"Sera goes to school?"

CLICKME!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:41 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight shrugs her shoulders.yeah,That is a new one. Anywho Hi Talus! I was just about to buy us all a meal. Oh, I may not be tide or shout but I can take the stains out! Although,I wish that sometimes you would ask for something a bit more importaint than that. After all,I'd like to think I was worth a little more than a landury matt.

Midnight said as she said something under her breath that made the stains on his robes dissapear.

"oww! I know what I wnat now! I want some Pizza! and Ice cream!"

Midnight let out a giggle.
Of course! what else would a kid want? So, what would you two gentalmen like?

Midnight Helped Matthew onto one of the stools as she spoke.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:15 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

Smiling Ryuasi says, "Fresh fish if they happen to even have any. Its so hard to get ahold of. And if the could ruck up a salad, if thats not to much to ask." Looking at Talus he says, "And what about you?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:22 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus grinned back at Ryuasi. "Fish sounds good to me as well." Then he turned to Mirravin. "I don't just think of you as a laundromatt, Mid, you're just so dang useful when it comes to the smaller things as well as the larger ones." He looked at Mia's confused look. "Sera's only 16 you know, she has to go to school if she wants to learn how to cast spells like me or you."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:37 am 
Godsin Queen

Midnight stuck her tongue out is discust. Eww, fish......but if that what you really want, I can get you freash fish wether it's surved here or not.

Midnight began to stare at the counter in fount of them,and suddenly, seemingly out of no where there were plates of fish infront of Ryusei and Talus.

There,I really have no need to order anything, or buy anything either, but it's more fun to do things the hard way sometimes I think. It gives me something to do anyways.

Midnight orders up the pizza and ice cream, then pulls a bag of beef jercky fomr one of her pockets.
The two just sit and stare at her.
Oh, come on! This is the first chance in days I've been able to use my magic for more that just lighting up the castle hallways at night.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:33 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

"I'm a spellcaster." Ryuasi says quitely. "Not by choice though. I'm proficent in light (plains) healing and defensive spells and fire (mountain) offensive spells." Looking at Mirravin he says, "Theres so much you can do with magic. I just wanted to be a soilder. Now I'm seeking the balance between swordsmanship and spellcasting."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:31 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus blinks at Ryuasi. "So you have mastered the color magic have you?" He looks down. "I have only mastered blue, I like to be sneaky. Oh, and thanks for the fish, Mid" He digs in, making many remarks on the quality.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:52 pm 
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Spirit

"Yes, thats the one. Nothing like casting Lighting strike against your foes." Ryuasi says, making a lightining bolt motion with his hand. Looking at Mirravin he asks, "Why don't you start training people in your area of expertise with magic Mirravin? That'd give you something to do."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:38 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus looked worried. "Well, I can't apeak for her...but she is training me...and I hope its not to much of a strain is it Mid?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:34 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight smiled. No not at all! I enjoy training you. It remindes me of when I first started spell casting. Just don't worry about Tal, yur tanlent lies with in your swordsmanship, aand you are still just learning. Why do you think I have been teaching you the art of swordcast? It's quite handy if I do say so myself, and not many people can master combinding spells with thier swordsplay. Yur a natural at it, you should be proud!

Midnight paused. "you metuned you are tring to master swordcast as well. I could teach you if you'd like." Midnight siad and handed a plate with pizza on it to Matthew who giggled with joy at the sight of it.

She smiled and paid the man behind the counter for the food he had delivered.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:32 pm 
King of Dragons

Talus grinned like a cat at Midnight's remark. "Thanks, Mid, coming from you it means alot." He returns to his plate.

Offline Profile