Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:04 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:38 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

She looked as though she was really pissed off " OK.... I think we should all just get along and get some rest becuase tomorrow we are moving out for Aryns castle so that we can keep Kajata Asleep. So lets all shake hands and Apologize to each other." Enigma looked at them with a serious look on her childlike face face.

NIck watched as this all took place even though aryn still slept on the chair drooling on the chair. Nick looked at him and shook his head. " stupid" Nick said under his breathe as Enigma turned around " ah you are awake and how are you feeling Nick?" Nick looked at her "I am fine. So we move out in 8 hours ok?" Enigma looked at him and nodded " is that ok with you chalgrish?"

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:43 pm 
Tightwad

"I need to get some stuff ready, but I think I can manage that time." said Chalgrish as he counted the number of berries and string-fruits left. He gestured at the far end of the house, which had stretched out to accomodate more people. He snatched a sack from a number on the wall and walked outside, returning an hour later laden with various fruits. There was no evidence of meat.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:18 pm 
Godsin Queen

"Hmm,well,I have to admit it is good to know that there is some one else here that knows something on the flow of time,and I'm very relived to hear that your race has no grudes against mine. I was imfored wrongly,and I apolagize." Midnight stated paying no heed to others plans for the next day.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:55 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish waited until everyone had gone to sleep, then left the hut, walking into the forest to a small altar in the shape of a variety of creatures twisted into a dragon formation.
He knelt at the altar and threw a handful of string-fruit flesh into a bowl that the dragon was holding and muttered several words under his breath.
A red and green smoke twirled through the air, curling into eccentric shapes and finally into a large female dragon that was shaking violently. The dragon had a large gash along one side and several tears in her wings.
Chalgrish growled under his breath, and passed his hand through the cloud, causing it to dissipate into thin wisps that curled through the air and into the night sky.
He stood up and turned around to head back to the hut, but stopped halfway and thought. He walked back to the altar and made a gesture, conjuring back the miasma, again showing the dragon, but it slowly turned into the prone shape of Enigma lying on the bed back in the hut.
His jaw dropped slack as he watched this with interest, then made the smoke disappear once again. He walked back to the hut, arriving just as the sun started to peek its golden reaches across the forest.
When he arrived, Nova was already awake, but facing away from the hut's entrance. She turned around and stared quizzically at Chalgrish.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:13 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

The Nether Dragyn gazed at him for a moment, and Chalgrish got the uncomfortable feeling that he was being searched. Although he couldn't see her eyes through the black sunglasses that were ever-present on ehr face, he could tell that she was up to something, and it made him a bit uncomfortable. Wave after wave of energy seemed to pulse through him and he could feel it ripple and move, turning through him as one might the pages of an open book. This continued for a few seconds longer only, after which it dissipated into nothing, disappearing almost as suddenly as it had occured. When he turned his rather disturbed, demanding stare on Nova, he found the smallest of grins on her face, but the somberness that dwelt in her eyes as she gazed at him over the rim of her sunglasses was what caught his attention.

"You've seen the girl too, I see," she said, her tone an odd mixture between the sobering effect of her gaze and the wry amusement of her grin. "But I'm curious as to what it is that YOU saw- hopefully a bit happier than MY vision..."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:11 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Enigma sat up and Yawned as the light of day came over her. "wow did I falll asleep." She looked up and saw that she was on NIck who was now awake too. "well good mornign sunshine." Nick said with a smile that held many different emotions towards her. Enigma smiled as she got up and looked at her clothes " this will not do." she snapped her fingers and her clothes changed "that is alot better" Nick stood up and streched his aching muscles. " boy did I not sleep good." Enigma looked at him and nodded. Enigma walked over to Chalgrish and Nova " GOOD MORNING everyone!!!! " she said as she gave chalgrish a hug.
NIcks look changed insantly. " are we ready to set out??" nick asked trying to change the subject. Aryn rose from his slumber " I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT MR. FUZZY LUMPKINS!!!!!!!!" as he sat up " ummmm..... sorry." aryn got up and went to get something to eat.NIck shook his head as enigma blurted out with laughter. After the laughter subsided Enigma Nodded to Nick that she was ready . SHe looked at chalgrish" are you ready I mean it is your forest and we need your help to get out of it ."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:23 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

A loud Hello! came from the doorway. Everyone turned to find a tall man dressed in blue and wearing two long daggers at his sides that he carried with an easy grace that showed he knew how to use them well standing at the door to the house.

Sorry to intrude, but I am looking for someone named Chalgrish. I heard that he resides in this forest, the man said politely, by the way, my name is Yahto Nen.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:52 pm 
Tightwad

"Yes, I'm Chalgrish," said Chalgrish as he pulled small vegetables off the fire in the middle of the tree-house. "And I suggest you step inside in the next few minutes." he said as he held the steaming fruits in his palm. One of them flickeered up and set his hair on fire, filling the hut with a disgusting odor.
Chalgrish grabbed the flaming locks of hair and smothered them. He walked over to a large basket filled with food and dumped it all into a sack. Yahto had stepped in and was looking around, when Chalgrish picked him up and set him in another spot.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:00 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Yahto was looking around the house when Chalgrish grabbed him and started lifting. Yahto didn’t struggle but instead let Chalgrish pick him up, so he could get a good measure of his strength. Yes I know you are very strong Chalgrish, probably almost as strong as me, Yahto said as Chalgrish set him back down on the ground in a different location, but come on, is that really any way to treat one of your elders? Yahto asked with a wink and a smile.

Yahto walked around the room, admiring the way the house looked as if it had been grown instead of made. He thought that it was more than likely that it actually had been grown. Yahto turned to Chalgrish and said, Now I would like to talk to you in private if you don’t mind, friend. I assure you that it is very urgent and can't wait. Chalgrish saw that Yahto’s eyes had flashed silver, and that Yahto’s cheerfulness and smile, which looked slightly forced, did not match his stance, which showed he was very tense. I would also like you to introduce me to your friends after we are done talking, that is if you wouldn’t mind of course.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:45 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight sat up ,and jumped down from on of the branches hanging from the roof. She sat down next to Nova and sighed.

"Three people having the same vision is a very bad sign. It's a sure sign that It will happen in the time to come,but of course you already knew that,right? And, unfotunatly that part of time is aready happened once. So theres no way to get around it unless we figure out how to change the path time takes."

Midnight told Nova in a low voice that only she could hear.

"So the question is,is this something we tell the others?"

Midnight whispered to Nova. Midnight knew it was most likely a bad idea to try and explain how time works to a bunch of mortals,but she was interseted in knowing just what Nova would think of it. While on the other hand,she was thinking of talking to Chalgrish about such things,

He was already aware of a few things,and it wouldn't hurt to expand his knowlege futher. Either way she was going to base her decision on whatever answer Nova gave her,as well as her own thoughts.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 3:55 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Enigma looked at the new comer " well then we shall introduce first and then you can talk but can you make it short we have to leave soon and so yeah. We weren't really expecting anyone so you will throw us off a little bite." Enigma looked at him and smiled.

" My name is Enigma" Enigma said as she put out her hand to shake his. Nick looked at him with a very suspicious glare and with his thick russian accent said " I am Nickodemus Dastevsky." Nick said Showing his teeth which were pointed like the tip of a newly made sword. Yatho looked at him " so you are a vampire." NIck glared at him " yes." Nick said very shortly still glaring at him. Yatho put his hand out but it was not recieved by the intended person. Aryn looked around very sleeply " Hi I am Aryn.... Aryn Desprese and I am kool." Aryn said as he looked at him and took his hand. Enigma looked at him " please excuse him... we all just woke up and we were about to leave in about an hour so..Yeah" Nick looked at the new comer like he was a bug on the wall.

Enigma saw nick's glare and smiled at him and whispered as she walked over next to him " he is fine. Nothing wrong is going to happen." NIck looked down at her and smiled.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:23 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Nova split her attention between Midnight and Enigma and the newcomer. So now there yet another person... The Nether Dragyn shook her head as she peered over her sunglasses at the group. This was turning into too many people for her liking, and too many natural enemies for even her to deal with. It was no secret after all that the Nether Dragyns were reviled by almost every race present there. True, she had no fear of being in the midst of so much... hostility (in afct she was nearly positive she would have no problem taking them), but this could make seeing to HER race's best interests a tad difficult. "It's a good thing I enjoy a challenge," she said to herself with a grin before turning her attention back to Midnight.

The Nether Dragyn peered at the cloaked figure closely, her form becoming almost unmoving as she gazed at Midnight. The breeze picked up and ruffled her black fish-net top, making the crimson tube top that she wore underneath all the more visible and causing the chains on her loose black pants to clink against each other, breaking the surprisingly uncomfortable silence. But Nova was obliged to give her opinion. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her or us."

With that said, she stood to approach the group, the same wry grin evident on her face, causing Midnight to wander if the Nether Dragyn was even remotely capabale of giving a straight answer.

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:11 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish remained mute, his concentration devoted to the preperations. As he worked, his thoughts drifted back to the apparition at the altar. What did it mean? Was it merely affected by his thoughts, or was it a true prophecy?
"Let's go" said Chalgrish as he slung a variety of packs across his back, walking out the hut. He walked toward the giant tree in the center of the clearing, brushing it lightly with his fingertips. The root-hut shuddered and drew back into the ground, blindingly fast.
He walked into the woods, directly away from the altar. He blushed and turned on his heel.
"The exit is this way...." he muttered as he shifted the packs on his back, disappearing into the dense forest.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:17 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight sighed again,

*I should have known she wouldn't answer me straightly, Nether Dragyn never do,it's almost like a little tradition of theirs. But then my race is just as bad,us oracles talk in riddles ,all but me that is. Hmmm,and then there's that stranger,there's something about his presents I don't like,but I can't quite place it. *

Midnight thought to herself,with her chin in her hand. She looked over at Nova to see if she showed any signs of having the same feeling,but her face was emotionless. She shook her head and stood up.

"I'm going to see if I can't learn more about this newcommer. I've got a rather odd feeling about him."

She said,and headed out the door.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:51 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Enigma smiled at Chalgrish as she picked up her bag. " Lets go." she said in a with a very perky aditude even though much danger lay ahead of her and her friends. Nick looked around as he picked up his bag of food. He also looked for his flask which he found was full of blood. Nick looked at Aryn " How is this full??? It was almost empty last night after my blood binge. " Aryn looked at him " I don't know ask someone if they added blood to it."

Aryn looked at enigma "alright I am ready!!!" They all started out of the house. " so half breed which way"? Nick said as he glared at chalgrish. ENigma looked back and mouthed " be nice we need him to help us." Nick looked at enigma and mouthed " fine but I don't trust him." Enigma nodded as aryn tripped over a rock and knocked everyone down.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:53 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

OOC: Okay that was all sort of out of order. Lets just go ahead and move on from there.

Yahto had explained his visit to Chalgrish and had agreed to go along on the journey.

Yahto lifted his single pack and started after Chalgrish into the clearing around the house. So half breed which way? Yahto heard Nick ask Chalgrish. Yahto turned and glared at Nick with a ferocity that didn't seem to match his cheerful demeanor.

Yahto then looked away and followed after Chalgrish while the others all fell to the ground.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:39 pm 
Tightwad

"Call me a half-breed again snd I'll shove your fangs so far down your throat you'll have to sit on food to eat it." said Chalgrish without emotion in his voice. He walked through the forest, dodging trees as they seemed to pop up. He drew perilously close to the altar, but turned away at the last second.
Soon enough, they reached a river with silver fish flitting in and out of the mudbanks. He kneeled by the water and took a drink, water dripping down his chest. He shrugged off the packs and slapped his hand back and forth in the water, making small splashes. His splashes made the water speed up, forming rapids.
A boat drew up, rocking and pitching in the vicious foaming rapids. It's hull was painted the color of the mud below, with flecks of green in it.
Chalgrish put his packs back on and bounded onto the boat, his boots lightly scraping the deck.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:38 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Nova turned wrinkled her nose a little at the water, not completely at ease with the way things were going. First the appearance of this most strange elder and now things were amiss within the group and tensions were running. If things persisted in this manner they'd kill each other off before Kajata even had the chance to BREATHE on them. As it was, her attention was turned back to the situation at hand as Midnight brushed past her and stepped into the boat, leaving her alone on the shore.

The Nether Dragyn sighed and looked at the water with disgust, seemingly a little hesistant to get into the boat. When the others turned to her with questioning expressions, she seemed to falter reluctantly for a moment before finally rolling her eyes and moving forward. As she stepped onto the boat, a small, rolling black fog trailed beneath her feet, and she floated to the stern. There she hovered for a moment before perching herself, making sure that there was as much distance between herself and the water as possible.

"Well then let's get going," she said, masking her discomfort. "Who knows how far Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber have gotten since yesterday." When the newcomer turned a questioning gaze on her, unaccustomed to her usual air as the others by this time were, she simply grinned broadly, as always, showing her sharp, feral fangs. "By the way, since Ms. Prophet over there seems to have forgotten, I'll do the honors. I'm Nova Despitch, High Warrior, Spy, and Jack-of-all-trades of the Nether Dragyns and I'm here to make sure this lot doesn't screw up."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:31 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Hello Nova. It’s very nice to meet you. I am Yahto Nen. I don’t know much about Nether Dragyns, but if you wouldn’t mind maybe we could get together sometime and you could tell me more about Nether Dragyns and yourself, Yahto said as he winked and flashed her a dazzling smile.

Yahto then set about storing everyone’s packs out of the way and helping Chalgrish get the boat prepared. He finished doing what he could do to help Chalgrish and walked towards where Nova was at. He leaned down beside her and whispered quietly in her ear, I see that the water seems to make you nervous, well don’t worry about it anymore. Nothing can happen to you while I am on this boat. If you happen to fall off of the boat for some reason then I will be able to save you. He grinned at her as if he knew something she didn’t, which he did, and walked back down the boat.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:53 pm 
Godsin Queen

The stranger walked to the back of the boat where Midnight was sitting and sat down beside her.

her hand went up in the air the minute he opened his mouth.

"na..no..don't start,if you want a conversation go talk to someone else. Oh,and flirting with a Nether Dragyn wasn't a very smart idea, just so ya know."

the reast of them looked back at her with their mouths wide open with dissbelife. Midnight wasn't one that usually caught an additude with any one with out a good reason,even in the short time they all knew her,they knew this behavor wasn't like her.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:59 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Nick looked strenly at the new comer as he rolled his eyes. He was almost as bad as Aryn maybe even worst. Nick looked around saw that aryn was trying to flirt with Nova but it wasn't working. " Your so hot. So why are you beautiful eyes 2 differnet colors??" Nova looked at him and glared

Nick tried not to laugh becuase he knew nova was to smart for aryns stupidity. Nick looked over at enigma as she was talking with Chalgrish about what different things were that she saw in the water. As she stood there she laughed at him as he told her what each fish did and what it looked like. Nick glared at him as them as they laughed at one of the fishes.Nick didn't understand what he didn't have that he did.

NIck heard a voice behind him and as Nick looked asround he noticed time itself had stopped and only he could move."It is a very simple thing Nickodemus." Nick had heard that voice before. It was Youki." You don't have a heart which means you can't give her the love like he can. Only he can give her love to its full extent and you are just a heartless creature." Nick turned to look at him " what are you blabering on about?" Nick said as he looked at youki becuase he knew he was a smooth talker and what he was trying to do was not working on him." Go away, I don't need you to tell me what I have and don't have."Nick looked at him and smiled.

Youki smiled " well then I guess you won't mind...." He smiled as he brought out a chain which nick couldn't see for it was behind him. " If you come with me." the chain twisted around Nick and started constricting him. At this nIck looked at him " go to hell." NIck said as the chain squezed tighter around him as he tried to fight it. Youki smiled " thx but I have already been there. Now lets go." Nick looked around trying to get out of the chain even more but all it did was constrict even more and more. At this they disappeared into the air and time started once again.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:03 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Yahto got up and walked back down the boat some where he leaned against the side. Midnight noticed that he had an intense look of concentration on his face.

Don’t block me. I need to speak with you, said Yahto’s voice inside of Midnights head. This is not something I normally do because it is hard for me, but seeing as how you won’t talk to me I felt it was necessary. I don’t know what your problem is but we need to sort it out now. We can’t work together if you won’t even talk to me.

Midnight was listening so he continued. You probably don’t know this, but I am really a dragon, but don’t tell the others. Right now only you and Chalgrish know. I don’t know why you don’t like me so please explain yourself and we can try to resolve any issues we have.

It was at this time that Nick disappeared but Yahto didn't notice because his concentration was so intense.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:27 pm 
Godsin Queen

The stranger now had Midnight's attion,this man had the desire to befriend her,and he was in no way going to take no for an answer,which was what she had been hoping for.

Hmm,I'm sorry If I sound rude,but I had to,We can't have any one babling anything out while the enemy is near can we?

Her voice echoed in his mind.

but your ora does disturb me though,yet we have no time to talk of it here,the key to the success of our cause,has presently been abducted.

The whole time their eyes where interlocked wiht eachother,but suddenly something happened that made Yahto hurridly look away.

"Sorry! I kinda lost a hold of myself for a secound there! I didn't hurt you did I?"

Midnight asked covering her eyes,cursing herself for not keeping better control of her power.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:28 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

No problem Midnight. I’m fine. Yahto told her as he looked away and shook his head to try and clear it. It took him a few seconds to gather his wits, but when he did he looked around and didn’t see Nick.

Where is Nick? Do any of you know what happened to him? Yahto said loud enough so that the whole group could hear him as he ran to where he had last seen Nick standing. We have to find him!

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:30 pm 
Godsin Queen

"Really Yahto,you should pay more attion to your surroundings. Nick has been abducted by that cat deamon that has been following us. It's good to consentrate on things,but not to the point you have no idea whats going on around you."

Midnight wobbly stood up on the boat, and speared her back wings.

"You all go on wihtout me,and I'll see if I can't get our friend back for that overgrow feline."

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next