Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:18 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:25 am 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Yahto had watched all of this going on between Nova and Chalgrish. It is better if they get this out now than later when our lives may depend on them working together, he thought, but as Nova became trapped in the lake-weed he had to make a decision, to save her, or see if Chalgrish would.

Chalgrish is too unreliable. That was the thought that set Yahto in motion. Yahto turned and put one foot on the side of the boat. He used that foot and leg to launch himself off of the boat and into the air above the river. He was in dragon form again before he touched the water.

He slid into the water with barely a ripple and came up beside Nova. Be still or I can’t help you get free, Yahto roared over the sound of the river as Nova continued to struggle. Yahto disappeared back into the water as he went to begin cutting the remaining weeds away from Nova’s body.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:42 pm 
Knowledgeable Dragon

Even under the surface of the water he could hear the low growl that emanated from the new-transformed Nether Dragyn, almost as warning of sorts. When he resurfaced, he found her viciously snapping at the weeds surrounding her and between the two of them that she had freed herself for the most part from the vegetation. The issue that now stood at hand was getting her out of the water and that was quickly solved with a quick thought on Nova's part.

She stretched her wings wide for a moment and seemed to consider whether or not she really wanted to do what she was about to attempt. It would mean going under water... "Well, at least I can look back on this and laugh," she said to herself as she closed her eyes, drew her wings in close to her body and dived beneath the surface. There a split second of worry on Yahto's part before a red and black blur broke through the water's surface beside him and took to the sky headed for the lake-shore.

When he and the others got there they found Nova back in her human form calmly drying off (admittedly, she was shivering a bit, but wasn't about to SAY anything about it). "Well, one misadventure down, Almighty only KNOWs how many left til we reach this end of this merry little vacation!" she laughed as she gave them all a rather twisted grin, seemingly back to her normal self.

They're quite aware of what they're going through"
--- David Bowie

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:39 pm 
Tightwad

Chalgrish had been watching this with interest, his tail twitching as a cat stalking a mouse. He leaned back on his tail and watched as Nova shot out of the water. He looked out over the plains that they were passing, and became restless from the extreme open space. He was obviously not suited to wide areas, and as he tried to make the boat stop, he found he no longer had control over plants and forest animals.

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:24 pm 
Proficient Young Dragon
Proficient Young Dragon

Enigma looked around as Nova stood there shivering. Aryn ran inside and got a towel for her to dry off with as the boat stopped." Here you go Nova we don't want you to catch your death of cold." Aryn looked at her and for once was acting worried toward the drgyn and not perverted. Enigma smiled as she walked over to Nick who looked away as she approched. " Are you ok?" Enigma asked as shesmiled at him " why won't you look at me." Nick looked at her as a tear came to his eye " I thought I was going to hurt you I didn't want to but I did." Nick looked away " My dad is right I can't love and I am not suppose to." Enigma smiled and looked at him " You are different then that. The Almighty has made it that you can love and that is all that matters." Nick smiled at her an dgave her a hug as she helped him up.
aryn looked around " Hey we are near my castle and that is where we will find Kejota." everyone looked at aryn. " why is he in your castle?" Nick asked with a very inquizitary look. "He was locked in my castle by my dadafter he tried to take over the deamon releam the first time. My castle was then taken overIrillion and Youki and I had to get out of there but I still fought them off as best as I could until I was thrown into the forest and then yeah." Nick looked at him and laughed " that is when we found you hanging by your heart underwear in a tree." Nick laughed and looked at him " alright lets go." they all exited off the ship and Nick looked at Chalgrish. Nick said " thx chalgrish for saving engima from me."

Offline Profile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:52 pm 
Godsin Queen

Midnight pretended to be uninerested in the recent events, by looking as if she were examining the sharpness of her claws.

"you don't need a heart to feel the feelings of love and sorrow. All beings still have emotion if they still have a soul. By the way,you feeling ok?"

She told Nick as he sat up.

Then, she added,while eyeing Nova. "Yur,gonna have to get used to the whole emotion thing. The more time you get to know someone the more you start to get attached. "

She sighed after she said it. Nothing she said was going to make the Dragyn belive what she said. As long as she believed that everyone was pones to be played with,it would be a useless atempt,but Midnight was just as stubern,and was detrimined to a t least try.

Ooc:sorry for my absents,I've had trouble finding a working computer to use the net on.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5