Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:18 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel looked at smoking mad they had taken the portion already.

Just drop it and leave us alone, we're taken my vemon, so you don't have to worry about anybody telling you're sob story. We just want you and your friend to left us alone! Everyone else is alright, but just leave us alone. We don't feel sorry for you or your friends nor did we want anything to do with you, so just leave us alone! And don't talk to me and keep your dirty hands off my boyfriend! Got it!
Stream was pouring out her mouth.

Miss Carson walked over and grabbed them both by the hands.

Come cousin and Isbel, you have football pratice and you have power practice.

From then on Anderhell left Isbel and Aron be, Miss Carson could sense evil and was willing to step in at anytime and Isbel want nothing to do with him.

Last edited by raptor on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
To the statement about the bursting pipes alondor replied "Trust me whenit comes to emotional problems being connected to powers i am the last one you need to apologize to. When i get madthe offender usually loses the capability to breathe and if it has no one to focus on then the average heat skyrocket like twenty degrees up."

At that point since he had a bit of time and he saw anderhell alondor decided to wait so he could ask him about the scene he witnessed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell looked at alondor and said, Guess you are wondering about what the commotion was. It is a long story that would have ended one of two ways. It all started with ritual class. Aron walked in and almost got killed by a demon that I needed to summon, MY SELF HATE. Anderhell uncovered his left arm and continued, He seen this and by his attitude everyone thought that he was going to tell everyone, doing so I would be expelled and hunted until my death. me and my group chased after him to make sure he knew that our lives were literately at stake if he said anything to a soul. in the end he and Isabel agreed to keep it a secret for our sakes and decided to take a potion that made them forget about everything. (long story about how he got the arm, what the arm was, What happened to his family and how Azrivel saved him, and that he and Vallice was BF& GF until they split up due to a mission they had) I never asked for any of this and I lost ever thing I had in the end. Now seeing I told you every thing, I guess I got to leave, my mentor is not going to be happy about what happened. see you tomorrow. If I am still alive.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel heard the sob story he told Alondor.

What a windbag, She said to Aron.

Just so you know I didn't do it for him or his stupid friends, I didn't because they're freaks and I really don't want them annoying us.Oh, and I hope you enjoyed that vemonous kiss because that's the last time we kiss at school for a while.

Aron nodded.

Just stay away from him, Sugar, he's trouble.

They both agreed and went their separted ways for the day.

Miss Carson knew something was up.

Don't worry, I'm going to protect you and my cousin, he won't bother you again. Now how about some training to get your mind off things. Don't go to dance next week, Aron and you, can have with adult suprvison, a night at Mu ball which is the same night and only dragon and sea creatures are allow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

The sob wasn't actually a sob but more like a sound of death and pain. Anderhell was trying to take out one of the demon spikes but it was too close to the heart. Instantly Anderhell coughed out blood. sooo.. how did you (cough...cough) like the story I told? makes a lot more sense now doesn't it. except for the part where Vallice and me, Which happened after I kissed her, she kind o f got addicted and well... in the end when we split up we tried to get together again and ... She stabbed my back. Said Anderhell trying to laugh.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:00 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel was ignoring him.

Stay away from me and my boyfriend. You were so tough when you were trying to kill him, now why don't you help you self or get you friends to help you.The others are alright, but you are not!

Isbel turned away from him for good, from now on she was going to still away from him.

Miss Carson took her from him and shield her from her and he never spoke to her again.

Miss Carson then healed the fool and they walk away to the school pool.

Last edited by raptor on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
"i am assuming that since the bell rang five mintes ago yo ahve a free period so i am going to take yo to the nurses' office and have the one that specializes in dark element healings fix you up, though yo element nurrse shold also be present." said alondor after anderhell coughed p blood alondor used the wind to speed them along to stated location no matter what objections were raised.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:22 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell stopped him right in the middle of the hallway and then pulled out the Demon spike, almost killed himself doing it, no. Said Anderhell with a death cold stair, and a smile. I would like it if you told Isabel I'm sorry about what happened instead but she might not listen to any one right now. He coughed out more blood but this time it covered the floor. He got up but was barely able to walk.excuse me, I got to go to the library for important information that is needed. Anderhell tried with all his might to just walk.

on his way he met Cara and Mia, Hello cara hello mia, how are you both doing today?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:17 pm 
Master Old Dragon

He was surprised when a long, slender hand reached down and helped him up. Until now, he had been under the impression that Mia had opted to follow Isbel, but actually she had followed her sister, who had been spying in curiosity. When he looked up he found a pair of dazzling, violet eyes staring straight into his own. The expression that Cara gave him was not overly kind, but it was not void of compassion either. With a strength that belied her slender, almost frail figure, the girl helped him up and allowed him to lean on her bony shoulders. "I'll take it from here Mia. Do me a favor, though, and get the nurse to come up here. Tell her we could only make it to the library." Then, with a slight popping noise, she and Anderhell disappeared from view.

A few seconds later they reappeared in the library, and Cara set him down for the moment. Before he could move anywhere, however, she decided to have a look at the wound. "That thing is going to leak like an open oil valve unless you do something," she warned, her alto voice tinged with concern. Whatever her day may have been like, Cara was still a good person and though he had trespassed against her new friend, he still deserved a hand. "Better let me look at it," she said authoritatively.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:12 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor who had been not thatfar when they disappeared told Mia "I will take care of it you go help your sister keep the guy calm." when it looked like she was about object he reinforced his statement with "Go i have to go there for some extra advance healing class that is a pain in the butt." With that said he once again had the wind speed him to the nurses office

Once there Alondor went to the top nurse who dealt with all elements and stated "Seriously wounded student in the library needs treatment a.s.a.p."

The nurse looked at him and then with a pop she left to handle anderhell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

one second he was saying his hello's and the next he was being carried by Cara, next thing he knew he was inside the library. Thank you but ....

You were going to die, She helped you, now just wait thirty thee seconds and your healer should be here.

Anderhell was placed on the table by Cara until the librarian (miss Vale) came. oh, dear... what have you done to yourself Anderhell? still causing trouble I see. Hello Time! Ok let me take a look here.

A complete shock came to Anderhell when he seen the librarian. Valerie? you work here? Last time I seen you, you were patching up Azrivel after he got took over. Thought you died long ago due to your sudden....Gues I shouldn't be one to complain.

Looking at the wound to see how bad it is the miss Vale said, no you shouldn't, now shut up so I could help you. I swear you are just as stubborn than your mentor. She chanted a few words and the wound healed as far as possible. This time watch yourself, your wound might be healed but your heart isn't stable, too much excitement and or another wound like that and your dead, listen to me this time!

Fine, I'll keep out of some fights, Turning to Cara Anderhell said, Thanks for your help. Next time I will fight a weaker demon than my own. You taking enchanting and weapon making? it is more technical than it looks.

Right then a healer came that Alondor sent, I take it you were sent to heal the wounded over hear? I am sorry for troubling you but It was already handled. said miss Vale turning her head to Anderhell and Cara. speaking about healing isn't it time for you to get there? You don't want to be late now do you?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:04 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel had calm down.

Aron was getting ready for the big game, she wanted to see him play.

She went to her next class which was science and was cool as a cumber.

This class for dragons and dragon hybrid only, not any other races so she and Aron had a class together without any annoyences.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:15 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: we were so caught up with the RP that we forgot about FDI and his char. I am going to try and bring him back in and I will slow down a lot more. ;)

Anderhell was running his healing class but suddenly seen Trizzen on the way there. sup Trizzen! How you doing. You on your way to healing as well?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:29 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
OOC: Thanks was having a hard time just reading it all let alone posting

IC: "My healing classes are going great I excel at the healing spells especially the ones that involve singing" Trizzen said with his lyrical voice

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:07 pm 
Behetmoth

In the dragon only class, Isbel had finally chilled her nerves. Things had finally start to get back to normal.

Aron had just left, he had to attend to some matters, he had to get his uniform for the game tonight, he's head was hurting him and he didn't know why.

Isbel didn't notice he was gone, but she sense that something was wrong, something wasn't right.

Her teacher was telling to pay attention.

Great, She mutter to herself.

Now I have to discet this magic toad. Doesn't matter at least as long as everyone in this class were nomral. Nothing could possible make today any worse.

That's when she noticed that Aron was gone.

Seeing as she was done with her work early, the teacher allowed her to anywhere she pleased on campus, Isbel headed towards the gym back to the pool practice some more on her powers, nothing could ruin this day nor made it any worse, Carson had given her gem to contact for there was anymore trouble. She hoped no one would come up to her, to see what see was doing and sneak into the pool.

There she turned it into geltin, and began to churn it.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

It's cool to hear that you are doing well on your healing classes so far but we are going to be late to the healing class if we don't hurry. we are seconds be for the bell rang again Said Anderhell with a smile.

By the look on Trizzen's face Anderhell instantly knew that Trizzen forgot all about the next class they had together and said, I take it you forgot about that class. consider us lucky that I already mastered Time so there is still a chance.

Anderhell grabbed Trizzen's arm like a very mad teacher would and literately threw an hourglass in the air then started chanting the spell. he chanted so fast that it was almost impossible for anyone to understand what he was saying, then time slowed down to almost a complete stop. letting go of Trizzen's arm Anderhell said, ok, I believe we are good, just got to make it to class be for the hourglass hits the ground. The spell will stop once that happens but like I said, Time is in our favor.

A second was just an hour to Anderhell and Trizzen however to everyone else time was normal.

While walking to the other side of the school to reach his class he seen Isabel alone. Anderhell stopped and said, I know your still upset about what happened but I had no other choice but to give him a warning like that, it was that or let Vallice and Vextell kill him on sight and you should know better... that I am not willing to let others kill innocents like that.....bye. Anderhell wasn't able to be seen for e was moving faster than time itself but he was able to be heard by Isabel. If she had seen him it would have been only a few milliseconds, or just a shadow for a few milliseconds. Trizzen was not really far behind.

OOC: Trizzen and Anderhell are inside the same reallity but to them time movved slower due to the fact that they became faster, (in other words this doesn't affect anyone's char but mine and Ire's because I think me, Ire and Alondor's char share the same class.

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel wasn't listening to anything, for all she knew that it was nothing because she was wearing her Mp3. The only voice she was hearding was the king and that was the only voice she other than Aron and her friends and Miss Carson she was in the mood for. Her eyes were close so she didn't see anything, not a bird, not anything.

She took off her headphones and open her eyes only when Aron came up and tabbed her on the shoulder and he was the only thing she was paying attention to.

You coming to see me play tonight?

You better belive it, baby! I'll be screaming louder than a bandshee for you.

With that she put her headphones back on and went to the lab.

When she was listening to the king, she blocked what didn't matter out to her and was focus on the music and it was turned up loud, the way she thought Elvis was suppose to be played: loud and proud.

She step into the computer lab where Miss Carso was waiting for her and then she wrote her apolopy letter about bursting the pipes, even though no one was hurt. Mr.Webb word was law after the prinpcle.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:48 pm 
Master Old Dragon

After leaving the others behind, Mia wandered off to her choreography class. Really, it was more of a studio, with more one-on-one time with the mirrors and bar and less face-time with "the clones" as she half-endearingly referred to them. Unlike Cara, who made herself known through her interactions inside adn outside of school, Mia existed much as an enigma. A true chameleon, she could take on her sister's devilish wiles, and she really did enjoy them while they lasted, on the occasion that the two were together. But she also enjoyed being able to break away from that persona. In truth, she was not as outgoing as most would think, and followed her father's tendency to work best when left to her own devices- alone. Though admittedly, it got lonely at times. Today was one such day.

She found the studio with ease and changed into her comfortable leggings and tank. The sound of music soon floated out into the hall from the private room, much to the delight of the students. When Mia composed, it meant that the winds were changing- something was on its way. The music started off as a single violin playing a scherzo of some sort, that quickly faded into almost a hip-hop quality. Mia was listening to Miri Ben-Ari (a real person, look her up!), who managed to combine elements of hip hop with the iconic classical instrument.

Cara, meanwhile, opted to go watch the healing class. She had a free period and decided that rather than working on her car in shop, she might take in a little something different. She sat back and watched with interest as it started. When someone asked her why she didn't join in, she chuckled. "My dad is a dragon of darkness, I hardly think I have it in me to heal anything. If anything, I should probably just pour salt in teh wound and rub before trying that."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:03 pm 
Behetmoth

When she had finally finish the note and handed over to Carson, she was free for the rest of the day.

Isbel went on to she what clubs she could join.

Cheerleadering, swim club, key club, blah, blah, blah.

She found one she had really like, call "I love rock and roll" club and decied to join, she wasn't to in to magic.

It wasn't her thing, nor was she impress or interested in it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:05 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor had been the student that had asked cara that question, but it was not surprising that she did not recognize him because when winds of any sort were being effected magically alondor became a forced chameleon, he truely had no control. At her responce he felt she needed some enlightenment. He had already finished his lesson so he decided to do just that.

"Ah that is where you are much mistaken my dear, you remember that wound that our friend anderhell had? the most qualified to heal him would be you since you could drain the magic energy and redirect its purpose. Here watch this," alondor said as he pulled out his dagger of changing elements.

He stabbed himself and then stated "focus on the dark energy in this wound and think about i doing some good, such as the changing a virus into a white bllod cell it can be done if you know the right words, try. and do not worry if you mess up my dragon dna will grow my limbs back"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell and Trizzen just appeared in The healing class and no one even seen them make their entry or even thought they were even going to show up.

Hearing Alondor talk about him Anderhell appeared startling both Alondor and Cara due to his sudden appearance said, Thank you for giving a tip. now only if it worked with time magics. how was your guises day?

Last edited by Drakel on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Cara stared at Alondor for a moment, wondering if he had gone batty. She watch the blood drip from the wound for a moment before reaching her long fingers out to towards the gash, hovering over it for a moment. As she concentrated, the mechanisms at her wrists whirred and clicked into place as her own energy manifested as a lurid purple light. Cara noted this and shook her hand in frustration, shaking off the remnants of her own source before it became too volatile. It quickly dissipated into a series of tiny orbs that faded into nothing. The girl sighed and tried again. She had never been trained in absorbing or redirecting energy other than her own- her body simply produced too much of its own for her to be worried about anyone else's. But strong willed and stubborn as ever, the strange human would not be cowed. Long fingers reached out once again and she decided to try something new.

As she concentrated on the energy source, she also tapped into a part of her mind that she and Mia had agreed it was probably best to avoid. There it was, a swirling darkness at the back of her mind's eye. In her thoughts she moved closer to it, and the air around her in the physical world became thick. But when she reached it, she found the way barred and instead, her own energy took over and quickly shot off a blast of energy that nearly took out the nearest bust of some famous hero. Cara sighed as she shook her head. "I'm afraid that something overrides my ability here, Alondor," she said simply. And it was true. Cara had been trying for almost 7 years to master abilities outside of the ones inherited from their mother's genetic mutations. But it became clear with this latest attempt that, at least for Cara, this was going to be an impossibility. "I'll just stick to my tech stuff," she said. "Worse comes to worse, this stuff-" here she formed a small orb of energy, "Acts like a laser and cauterizes wounds and gashes alike. I can at least stop the bleeding process... And incinerate any germs inside." A dark chuckle escaped her at the thought.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:36 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

At her comment alondor also chucked which surprised cara "no need to worry" alondor said "maybe you have too much energy to actually rediect or absorb the magic of an enemy attack, however i am curious as to what this device on your arm actually does and is it on the other?" he finished gesturing to cara's other arm that was covered by a sleeve.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:44 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell looked at them both and repeated himself, Hi guys, how was your day? Anderhell looked at Cara and Alondor.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:20 am 
hufflepuff head of house

"what?" asked alondor looking up "oh hey guys it was fine thanks for asking"

He did not get the chance to ask him the return question because mrs shag chose that moment to yell "anderhell trizzen you are both late come over here and recieve the writing assignment that goes with that and then get to work on the healing an oppisite element that we are doing today!"

Alondor wince seeing as the worst possible person to get a tardy assignment from was mrs shag because it what a wound could do if you were lat at all usually dealing with nasty wounds like removed limbs

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next