Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:11 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:20 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel turned to the girl.

Yes, you missed someone making a fool at me! They mess with my project and got my grade lower! She yelped burning up with fury. She knew deep in her gut that it was a boy, she just didn't know who.

Isbel was so mad that the water in the fish tank boiled with her rage, her face was as red as a cherry.

Meanwhile in the gym, Aron saw what the girl did.

Last time I checked you were making Z's He retorted to the girl and she went off offend with her friends.

Aron knew that the twin was close with his girl and her friends were his friends.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Mr. Torren said, remember every one that your hourglasses must be held on a string spinning two times per second to do this spell.

Time said, 2.5 times per second and Your arm must also be perfectly strait aiming on your side to do this spell perfectly. once you got that down you punch your target with your other hand to make the spell actually happen, but I guess you could use the hand holding the hourglass.

Doing exactly what Time and Mr. Torren said Anderhell perfectly succeeded in slowing his target.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:28 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel was making the pipes burst in the wall with her rage, the fishes in tank were boiled alive.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOh,girl, you just don't know how ticked I am...ooooooooh!

She cooled herself down and began to talk about the one thing that made her happy- Aron.

[color=#400000]Do you think he would want to go with me to the school dance coming up next week for valintines's day.[color]

Last edited by raptor on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:35 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Cara smiled a bit as the orb dissipated into a flurry of firefly-like sparks that ringed themselves around her ankle momentarily before dying into nothing. A fight would be the last thing she needed right now, but it would have been worth it to knock her pretty face in. And she told Aron as much as she came to rest beside him, basketball still in her hands. "Last time I checked, dragons supposedly ATE damsels in distress, instead of saving them," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She actually knew plenty about dragons- her dad was one, after all.

Mia, meanwhile, lent the girl an attentive ear and listened to the story of what had happened. She furrowed her brow as she considered the possibilities. There were only a handful of people in the school capable of altering a spell. In truth, she was stumped. "But Cara might know," she said, "We may be able to ask her when she gets out of gym. Til then, we're stuck. But YOU need to calm down," she chuckled. And then she invited the girl to come with her to her last class of the day- dance. "The music might make you feel a little better," she said, offering an arm.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel smiled.

I hoped that class plays Elvis cause that's all I listen to. Anyway,do you think Aron would ask me to the dance next week?

Aron shook his head at the girl in the gym.
All you have to do was say thanks and that's it.

Isbel popped into his mind.

Could you do me a favor? Could you ask Isbel if she would go to the dance with me? She trusted you and your sister for god's knows what reason.

Last edited by raptor on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell's class was the first to be dismissed for it was not only easy when some one knows how to do (which is nearly impossible for those who haven't studied their whole life in such magics) it but it was also the one of a very few only classes that lets students go once they finish their projects. Anderhell was waiting for his friends.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:40 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC not sure how you feel about this ciarda so if you have a problem pm me. but i need draca to realize that the fire spell class is in the basement located boiler room so she has three options because it makes no sence for water class to be down there as well. option one change the destroyed location to the floor and then it would make sence, two change the class she sees, or three pm me the thoughts that made it seem logical for her to be in the basement. sorry if i seem snobby i was just trying to make this entire thing make sence and as such i am going to pretend you chose option 2 and post with that

IC As drake was concentrating on lifting a rock that his teacher (mrs dolbler) had set to him the wall in the side of the class blew out revealing the water class next door Turning towards him mrs dolbler states "fix the wall please."

Walking over to the wall he states "you guys should be more careful with such a strong element, oh and because al did not introduce me my name is drake" he states as he has the earth close up the hole that had formed.

Back with alondor down in the basement located boiler room they were now being told to chant the word zorovidu which would, when asked, conjuer a wall of fire. then as the class was calling on their magic the pipes in the boiler room burst and they all emediatly conjured their walls to turn the water into steam as it was already super hot.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:45 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel wasn't paying much attention to the boy until he spoke.

I didn't do anything, someone messed with my project. And the name is Isbel.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:58 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Still repairing the wall drake stated "i was not remarking that you should be more careful i was stating that whoever tampered should be more careful since if the notes on youre desk imply what i think they do a tamper in the oppisite direction could of made it so that instead of an explosion you would have created a puddle of water that would of impacted your grade without risking lives."

Back in the boiler room mr uriv was callng for all water pressure to be lowered so that the pipes could be fixed while inwardly wondering why the controls were not in his classroom as that was where a problem was most likely to arise

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

The bell rang a second time. Anderhell was just hanging and started to go to his next class meeting Isabel and Mia on the way.Sup. how was your guys classes go?

Last edited by Drakel on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Having been released early so the mess could be mopped up alondor came up right behind anderhell as he asked isbel and mia about there classes. Feeling that he could reply just as easily alondor stated "good except the pipes burst in the middle of class so we got let out early what have you guys got next? i have flying procision with madam zivem"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:55 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Ritual's with Mr. Gordum. It is extremely slow magic but three times more powerful than a normal spell. It should be fun a fun class. You done pretty good in your fight earlier. Said Anderhell.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:52 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Mia said simply that she had her dance class. The girl seemed oddly excited about it, considering that she had at least one arts class on a daily basis. They were beginning work on the spring production that day, and Mia was intensely interested to see how the dancers would take her choreography. She told them all thsi fact, and grinned at teh thought.

Cara joined them a moment later, panting from the intense basketball game she had partaken in. She seemed a little tired and stressed, given the circumstances of the combat class. It still weighed on her. But she smiled and greeted everyone.

When asked about spells class, she and Mia shook their heads. "The last time Dad tried to teach us magic... let's just say we inadvertantly created darkmatter..." Mia stated simply while Cara chuckled darkly at the memory.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel wasn't really in the mood for smiling, but she faked it to let them think that nothing was wrong.

Next period was a free period for her, so she went with Mia to her dance class.

I'm not very light on my feet, She said.

I can't very walk without hurting someone, I'm not graceful. So, I'll just watch you guys pratice.

She found a seat and stared off into space.

Aron, who also had a free period, saw her and walked in.

Hey,Sugar, what's wrong?

I didn't say anything was wrong,She said faking a smile.

You didn't have to,I see it in your face.

For the first time, Isbel didn't much attention to him, see went and looked at Mia dancing.

He nugded at her.

Stop it, She giggled.

You're going to get us into trouble, I don't want to distract Mia.

He yielded, but put his hand on hers.

You're cute, but soo uptight, relax sweetheart.

They sat in quite as the young ladies peformed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor headed out to the courtyard which was where the class was taking place. He had no idea why his dad was having him take this class but it was apparently good for combat skills, and it made it so alondor did not have to take gym so he was not complainng. When every part of the class was assembled madam zivem came out amd started tellingthe what she expected of them. "After today" she yelled "you will come out here in full and complete battle gear, weapons and all, i will then assign you a random task that will help you with your accurasy. Today however you will simply be moving these heavy stone blocks from place to place whie going through those steel rings. You ay begin"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:01 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell was going to Rituals and on the way he seen Vallice walking the same way. walking by one another Anderhell said, Soo... I guess you are starting to get REAL friends for once or are you still the back stabber that you used to be?

You really should keep quiet when it comes to past affairs, you chose honor I chose to take you out for my own gain. nothing personal. OH... and see you on the dance floor on valentine's day. Don't forget that I like black roses. Vallice walked away before Anderhell could even reply.

Anderhell didn't even know how to react with the last statement. Did she actually expect me to be on a date with her or is she going to pull another stunt to where I die? No, this time she means it. She never lies with things like that. thought Anderhell finally reaching his class.

Mr. Gordum said, ok class, Today we will start with the basics, spirit demon summoning, you all could use anything on the shelves to summon your demon, afterwards you MUST kill the demon. you may begin. I will assign you each a group, your groups room and your group leaders and just for the fun of it, no one knows who they team up with until they all reach their rooms. Mr. Gordum gave everyone a piece of paper and Anderhell was his group leader.

The floor of the classroom was luckily stone, it was a square room that had a hallway with at most twenty five more rooms that were used for summoning and rituals per each group of students. Anderhell was assigned to the last room with his class partners, Vallice and Vextell which is a demon kin (a Demon like Race that as became weak after being stuck on the mortal planets)

Anderhell picked up the broken mirrors and the goats blood from the shelves in his room and started to summon with his group.

OOC: This is just how I imagined a ritual class Ciarda. PLZ pm me if there is any problems with the details of the Ritual class. seeing it is your RP I don't want to ruin your idea of the school.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel was cuddling with Aron when she saw Mia nervous.

You okay ? She said walking over to her.

You seem kind of off, everything alright?

Meanwhile, Aron was walking off blowing kisses at Isbel as he left.

Aron went and poked around the others' class for a while, for fun nothing more. He wanted to see how the lesser half did things.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:48 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondr and the rest of the class was having one heck of a time trying to lift the stone blocks, they had to weigh a few tons each. Alondor noted that no one had gotten any higher than a foot or two off the ground so calling to a couple of dragons he knew to be friends with drake Alondor asked "how about we work together the rings are big enough for multiple people to get through if we worked as a team?"

The dragons looked at each other before saying, "sure we could do that since it is really hard for everyone."

each of them tying a rope around the block they chose to lift they flapped their wings and took off. It was still really hard but it became easier as others added their strength to the effort soon the team of three had doubled to a team of six that easily got through the rings. by the middle of class all thirty studens had formed groups of six and the blocks were being moved easily and with minimal effort from everyone

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:44 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell placed an hour glass on each corner and in front of the middle of each of the cold, grey stone walls. ok I am ready to start the ritual My spirit first seeing that it will more than likely be the strongest. you guys ready?

ok! I am ready

Vextell only nodded due to the fact that his race can't talk.(Also forgot to mention that his race is not good or evil. Just like a human he goes to heaven or hell from his actions)

Anderhell uncovered his arm and Vallice done the same. Then the broken mirror pieces were put in place and the goats blood covered them. Everyone was in place and they all chanted," vell morr siel ma-horrda Anderhell" A Demon appeared inside the center circle, The horns that when across the back and the crown made of fire, claws dipped in never ending blood, Teeth blacker than the night sky and sharper than any dragon's claw, Eyes as black and evil as hell itself, pail white skin more ghostly than anything.

Anderhell and Vallice already had their blades out and Vextell had claws. Anderhell looked at the demon and asked.Be for we fight I must ask you what's your name?

"HATE" said The demon then he started to attack and Anderhell barely dogged it. Vallice stabbed the demon on the neck with her left arm's blade (she has Destiny's arm) but it done nothing but go into a hollow body, no blood. The demon got a good grab at her hair and threw her to the other side of the room, she hit a table with potions on it.

With all the trouble the fight not worse and harder Anderhell instantly chanted for a few seconds so his spell could take effect but nothing happened, it was supposed to slow time inside the room but the demon must have stopped the spell, be for he even knew it Anderhell was punched on the stomach bleeding and he flew to the alter next to the door. Looking at the door Aron walked in. Anderhell used his arm and made a shield when the demon shot black, dart like spikes at Aron. Blocking them with his shield Anderhell said, WHAT IN HELLS NAME MADE YOU DECIDE TO EVEN DARE COME HERE? now out of all times I don't want to worry about saving you. Anderhell pushed Aron into cover and ran to him and continued Wile Vallice and Vextell were distracting the demon so Anderhell could talk to Aron, We are fighting MY spirit demon and seeing I control time and silver arcane, you can only guess what power he has. Do me a favor and don't do anything stupid that will get you killed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:27 pm 
Behetmoth

And do me a favor, and don't speak to me again after today, Aron said trying not to blow on the fool.

I'm just here to get something for my teacher for last period, so you can yell at her for me being here.She needs my rope and your teacher said she could borrow some. Get over youself.

Aron got the rope and left the room.

What a freak, he said to himself and went to check on Isbel in the dance class.

Meanwhile, Isbel was talking to Mia before she went on.

I know my opionion most likely doesn't matter, because I'm such a cluz, but I think you're great and the best one here. Good luck.

The phone had rang and the teacher told Isbel the Adminstanor wanted to see her, just as Aron walked though the door.

Oh, great, I know what this is about. She sigh and exused herself from the class.

Once in the office, Mr. Webb hold a serious talk with her.

I heard what happen in fiffth period. First, I'm going to said that you're lucky no one got hurt, that I'm only going to give you a warning this time.

Isbel was nervous.

I'm sorry, the pipes just burst! Things like that happen when I'm upset! I can't help it! I get from my late father! Now he was a real hothead!

Mr. Webb had a puzzled look on his face.

I'm talking about the explosion, what are you talking about?

Isbel blushed.

Uh, nothing.

You made the pipes burst!?

Uh, maybe.

Young lady, we had to lower the water pressure for that!

I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I don't know the strenght of my power, like I said I get it from my daddy.

Okay He sighed.

Here's your punishment, since your powers are link to water and your emotions,

Isbel was waiting for a the scolding of a lifetime.

You are going to write a page long paper saying your sorry to the class you almost drown and I want it on my desk first thing tomarrow morning and...

"Here it comes," She thought to herself.

Mr. Webb ran the bell and out came a young, twenty-some, female fresh- water dragon.

Carson is going to help you master your power with some extra pratice after school every day for the rest of the year. Now go back to class, your lucky no one was hurt!

Isbel went outside back to dance class where Aron was waiting for her.

What happen? He asked.

Aw, nothing, I'm just going be spenting more time after school.

Well, that's okay, He said hugging her around the waist.

Now you can watch your man in action at football pratice.

They broken apart when they saw Cara come from class.

Um, glad to see you're feeling better. He said, him and Isbel blushing.

So, you had a bad day too, huh? Isbel said ticked about her this day went from okay to bad to worse to horrible.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell literately got stabbed by seven of the demon's darts. jumped up in the air and stabbed the demon on the head, killing the demon and it turned into ash. They finish their assignment and got an a+. Anderhell said to Vallice, He knows our secret.

Vallice replied, WHAT?! WE got to go after him!

They went after Aron and then, the group walked over to Aron and Isabel not even noticing her, Vextell had Aron on the neck. his claws still burning hot from fighting Vallice had her blade aiming right between the eyes and Anderhell literately done a slow spell on him so he can't run or fight, also Anderhell's blade was aiming up on the chin for a complete head stab if Aron done anything stupid. Aron was now more scared than he ever was be for due to the fact that there were three people with weapons aiming all at him. The most pissed off was Anderhell so he spoke first, listen to me and listen to me well you half witted dumb F :swear: ! We tried hard to keep our arms secret and we intend on no one knowing them ,GOT IT! No one here even suspects our arms and I want to make sure it stays that way. Seeing that your dumb a :swear: almost got me killed I will try and make it clear to you about one thing. You have a choice and you better keep your word on the right choice. Vallice, may you please.

Vallice said, It will be my pleasure. we want you to chose if you will keep a secret or not. We are not killers or like killing but here is where we draw the line, understand sweetie? If not the consequences for braking your word will be, for example, You tell someone what happened, we get expelled, we kill you for ruining our futures. soo.... what do you say? can you keep a secret? Vallice smiled at the end of her statement and said, We should leave Vextell. Anderhell got some explaining to do with his friends.

When the two left, Anderhell looked at Isbell and said, Dang. I guess now it is time to explain a few things guys. (ONE extremely long story later) .... so in short terms I made a deal with the devil, got new weapons and power but lost an arm, my family left me to die and then Azrivel found me, weeks later they died by a necromancer called Frawn. Azrivel sent me to this school for an unknown reason, YES for the last time me and Vallice used to be BF and GF until a mission we went on split us apart, the arm talks and there are only five types of Titan's arms.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:12 pm 
Behetmoth

Aron narrowed his eyes at the fools, Isbel turned to Anderhell for the final time becasue Carson was calling her and she didn't care about his sob sorry.

Listen, I have to go. Just try not to kill my boyfriend for being an idiot, cause that's something he can't help, he's fire dragon. Leave him and me alone!

Isbel gave Aron a punch, when Anderhell left.

From now own they weren't going to kiss and stuff around school and each took a portion to forget what happen and never spoke of it again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

alondor was flying past the window on a relaxing lap, since they were required to lower their heart rates after hard work, when he saw anderhell threatening aron with a couple of other people. Unfortunately for the five people in that classroom alondor had been capable of reading lips since he was five because his mother felt it necessary.

"I am going to have to talk to him about what i just saw" alondor thought to himself as he was released to his next class

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:55 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel smiled at her silly boyfriend, but she didn't want anyone hurting him. All she knew is that her head hurt from some reason, (the portion) and that instead of going to the dance something told her to stay home and watch "Blue Hawii" with Aron, and her friends and their boyfriends instead and to stay away from Anderhell. Everyone else was alright. Alondor came up to her after his class and asked if she and Aron were alright.

Not sure,I think even though Aron and I don't remember why we took the portion we should lay low for a while. Just don't mention it around to anyone. And sorry about the pipes bursting in your class, you're get a letter about it tomarrow.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell just walked over towards Aron and Isabel after seeing what happened. He wasn't the type that believes in some one losing all their memory and said, No need! I actually liked you both the way you are. errr.... a demon happened and I asked you to take that memory away so that you won't be harmed about it though it seems that the potion went a little bit too far so I will refresh your memories. Aron and you said to go to the dance as Bf and GF. You guys were happy for a long Time until Aron went to my ritual class and we were doing soul demon summoning. The memory was so horrible that you both were a little freaked out due to the fact the he was eating a little boy alive so I asked you both to take out the memory for it seemed as though it was my fault. Alondor I will need to talk to you later if you don't mind.

Walking away Anderhell fell down bleeding due to the fact that he forgot about the demon spikes that stabbed him. One was a little bit too close to the heart.

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next