Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:01 am 
Master Old Dragon

Cara greeted Anderhell and Trizzen, happy for the distraction, and winced when they were called to the front. With the teacher distracted, she turned back to Alondor and pulled up her other sleeve to reveal another "bracelet". When she turned her pale arms over, he caught a glimpse of how the things were set up. "See these tubes here and how they kinda fade into the skin? They're pretty much like a permanent IV," she explained, running her fingers along the parts as she illustrated. They act as a siphoning device that drains the excess energy to a collection point here-" she pointed to where a small mandible-shaped set of metal protrusions rested. "When we're dispelling energy, it detects the presence of the stuff and essentially holds it in place until we're ready to let it go, whatever form that's in. It's somehow connected to our nerves in that area too, so we can actually control it. I haven't fully figured that one out yet though," she said, turning her arm over and peering at the small IV. "It's the one thing I've never managed to dissect. The last time I tried, I got it off, and mother grounded me for a week."

Cara noted his confused expression and smirked a bit. "Without these things, Mia and I are walking energy leaks." And without warning, she pressed a clasp on the mechanism and took the thing off! And sure enough, as she did so, slowly but surely, a purple liquid dripped from the IV tubes and across the floor, leaving tiny, pinhole sized burnmarks where it landed. With a chuckle, she deftly replaced it and the leaking stopped. "Yeah... We tend to have issues with that. Mom doesn;t, but she spent YEARS training to keep it in check without them. All she has really is a siphoning device and that's it. But then, she WAS made to be a soldier, afterall..." Not so sure Mia and I would be cut out for that..."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
alondor found the entire conversation riveting and decided to press for more information "Is there no time when you are not leaking energy out of every pore? like when you sleep. What happens if one of these breaks, do you have a replacement or is it built not to break?" He asked all of this in a hushed but hurried wisper, it was part of being a drafan that he was anturally inquisitive, and that fact was well known.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 am 
Master Old Dragon

Cara laughed at his enthusiasm. In her daily routine, she forgot that this was not normal for so many others. And so she was quite accommodating. Well, it helped that Alondor appeared as inquisitive as she when it came to these things- something she could appreciate.

"You've actually caught me at a time when I haven't had a chance to get rid of some of it. You see, it builds up over time. So once I get rid of it, it's gone for a while, until more metabolizes and builds up. Usually, Mia and I both find ways to dispel it before we go to bed." The girl chuckled. "Actually, we usually have mock battles."

At this point, she again removed the tiny device, holding a gauze pad over her wrist for the moment while she allowed him a closer look. She banged it on the desk before handing it off to him. "Pretty hard to break it," she said as she passed it off to him. "Its made to withstand everything from the typical stuff five-year-olds get into- which is when we got them- to battle. I've never met anyone so interested in them before. Usually, most people just see them and assume we're freaks. They'd be mostly right," she added with a grin.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:36 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Trizzen winced at the sound of Mrs. Shag's voice and went over to her sullenly to get the assignment "Sorry Mrs. Shag didn't mean to be late" Trizzen then began to pray under his breath that she wouldn't mention the tardy to his father.

"Oh and Trizzen don't think I won't tell Mr. Nailo about this." Trizzen just sighed at the inevitable proclamation and began to work on the healing magic.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel had no idea where the rest of her real friends were, but she kept an eye out for them.

She didn't want anybody to know, but she was taking a second, more advance combat class. She didn't want to show off her strength,but Miss Carson insisted that she getting some extra pratice would cool her rage.

When she enter Miss Carson classroom, there was not a familiar face in sight, finally she might get alittle more action and a little less drama and no magic.

She only the other combat class so she could be near Aron and her friends, this class was just for her and those who were like her.

Miss Carson rang the bell and Isbel started kicking butts and taking numbers.

Ring after ring after ring she took on what ever fate gave her and fought hard. This was no baby class, this for those who fought hard core, and it was full of dragons and nothing else. No magic, no spells, no problem.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor took the device nd examined it while telling cara some of his ideas. "Well i see two possibilties here, one you could skip breakfast for a day and your metabolism would not have anything to work with, at least i think that is how matabolism works, or you could find the creator of these devices and ask them how the devices work." alondor stated this with the confidence of any scientist stating a hypothosis.

"Mind if i try something?" he asked, at her nod he summened a little tiny flame and making sure it did not contact anything but what it was heading for he sent it down the tube towards the liguid. He was curious as to what would happen

OOC if cara tells him to stop he will stop bbefore the flame hits the liquid he is waiting for her go ahead before he makes contact

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:45 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

looking at how Trizzen was acting Anderhell instantly knew that Mrs. Shag isn't the best of teachers. No need Mrs. Shag. If I remember school rules ses that if someone was wounded bad enough than they have full rights to be late to any class no matter what.

Mrs. Shag looked at Anderhell and said, True, tell me your story and make it fast.

at my ritual class I summoned a demon that nearly killed me, Trizzen over here helped me get to the library and she took care of the wound. Anderhell showed the teacher the fresh scarring of the wound.

ok I will talk to the librarian when class is over for proof of your story. Here are your assignments, create a wound and heal it.

Anderhell started to be scared of the risk of others, Will the wound be from someone who is alive? By the nod of the teacher screamed to Anderhell that he was going to kill someone first hand instead of heal, the nod of death in other words due to his silver arcane is the most hardest magic to control and most unstable. All he knew was that last time he tried healing something it was a bunny on school grounds with a small cut and now the janitor was still trying to clean the bunny all over one of the halls.

Anderhell walked over to Alondor and Cara after talking with the teacher and saving Trizzen saying, I need help keeping every one alive in this class today.... Cara and Alondor gave Anderhell a "WTF?" stare due to the fact that time and silver arcane magics are one of the most rare of magic abilities and those that do have it can't use any other magic type.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:25 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel was feeling alright now, but decided that instead of her leaving to check on her friends she would stay.

Aron on the other hand was no where to be found, no had seen him all day.

She prayed that he was anywhere he could get himself killed, because she was this close to snapping. Protecting her would make it worse.

She stayed and continue to kick butt, sligthly worrying if he was alright, she could sense the present of magic somewhere in the school and it made her nervous, very nervous.

If Aron had gotten himself into trouble, she was gonna kill whoever had ticked off and kill him for giving her grays.

Aron had a taste for magic unlike his girlfriend(even though he hadn't called her his "girlfriend."

He saw the healing class and watch what they were doing from the classroom door.

Sugar(Isbel) wouldn't mind if I watch what they would doing from the door. Magic is just so cool, healing is cool.

Hopefully no one in the class saw him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:47 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Cara moved over so that Anderhell could take a seat and turned back to Alondor. Very quickly, she realized how close the flame was to the lurid purple liquid that now resided in the bottoms of the IV, and quickly jerked her arm away. "Whoa there!" she chuckled, "If that stuff explodes, I'm out an arm. Human limbs don't just grow back you know, and I have a car to finish refurbishing!" The girl removed her arm from Alondor's grip and moved as if to replace the bracelet. As she did so, the light caught the underside of her arm, and they could see a purplish tinge to it, like a light bruise. It didn't cover the entirety of her arm, but followed the flow of her veins, branching like a lurid river through the appendage.

Judging from the appearance of the source, it was apparent that she probably would need to dispel some pretty soon, to prevent too much build-up. "Fire and energy are usually NOT a very good combination, Alondor," she chuckled, looking around for a target or something that she could use. "I'll need to be heading out in a minute," she added when she found nothing. "There's an area where I got o practice, that's always a good way of relieving some of it."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:07 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

"Ok sorry but hey since we both have the chemistry of magic first thing in the morning would you like to experiment with that liquid after our assignments are done?" alondor inquired as a wa to gain more info about the liquid his friend secreated.

"Oh and who made these things for you anyway? cause if you could contact them you could find out more specifically how they work and why the energy you make seems so volatile" he wrapped up while still gazing at the device

OOC sorry i read your post as it was off the arm

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel had seen what happen on her way from combat pratice with Miss Carson, who was scolding about what she had done to the pool.

You have no right to do something like that, what if someone where to see you....sweet mother of mercy!

As Miss Carson laid eyes on the wound healing she fainted right at the door.

Oannes, Isbel said.

Now old lady's fainted, now I'll have to carry her to the nurse.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:27 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Cara nodded her agreement to the idea of meeting before his magical chemistry class- it was on the way to her Kickboxing class. But at the mention of who made the fixture, she almost physically winced and paused in replacing the bracelet. The girl bit her lip for a moment, and sighed heavily before answering his inquiry. "The devices are one of a kind, and the man who made them died about two years ago. Asking him isn't an option." The lack of explanation told Alondor that it was a painful subject.

In truth, it only raised more questions than answers. Cara adn Mia had appeared at the school rather suddenly, which nobody could seem to explain. Usually Detwiles Academy was a very exclusive school. It was no secret to the general public that it existed- in this age, dragons and the like were quite a common sight on Earth- and that made it a difficult school to get into at the best of times. The waiting list was usually extensive, and there were no midterm transfers... Not until the arrival of the twins, that is. They had appeared out of nowhere just last year, mid year even, and had made quite a splash, creating a reputation for themselves as being devilish, mischievous, but not to be crossed. And yet, no matter how much trouble they got in, they were not ever threatened with expulsion the way other students were.

"He died on my home planet." Cara added, making the statement final. And that sealed it. Everyone knew the twins were from a distant planet- Verdun it was called- where civil war had raged for nearly 6 years. The fighting had become so violent that many children and adolescents had been sent off-world for their own safety- Cara and Mia being two such examples. Without another word on the matter, the girl turned to the others and grinned, her discomfort seemingly disappearing as though it had never been. "Tsk, tsk," she clicked, "Late to class... Well, thats what you get for playing with demons, I suppose."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel had met Cara on her way, she happen to notice that she seemed upset.

You alrigth,girl?

She nodded "yes," but Isbel could sense her uneasiness.
The girl happen to notice that Miss Carson was passed out on the floor and that Isbel was fanning her.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:39 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Mia happened by, still dressed in her loose pants and top for dance, but covering her frail shoulders with a light jacket. She arrived just in time to see the old lady faint and rolled her eyes a bit. "Some of the teachers in this school really shouldn't be teaching these subjects," she said to herself as she made her way over to Isbel. The girl mustered the nicest smile she could and chuckled a bit as she approached. "Looks like you have a bit of... baggage to contend with, she said. "Mind if I give you a hand?" The girl didn't even set her bag down, but simply switched shoulders to her right side- her stronger side. Her blue eyes sparked and a slight smirk crossed her features; whatever she had planned, it was impossible to tell, but it might just be a bit... facetious to say the least.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:45 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel smiled at her friend.

I know right? But I'm stuck with the old bag until the end of the year and she's so squish when it comes to magic and wounds.

She lifted Miss Carson onto her shoulder, the girl was suprised at her strenght for her size.

I think I can handle her, but how about I walk with you to class on my way to the nurse's office for Winklezilla old heard? Where you headed next?

Isbel was also upset about Aron and the whole deal, but she faked a smile with old lady on both of shoulders.

I like your outfit, it's cool. It's reminds me of(Don't say Elvis:she thought to herself trying not to sound like a fool) dancing and music.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:10 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell looked at Cara and said,It was a class assignment and I was leader of my team, however I don't think I actually killed my soul demon. it died way to easy and didn't even look the way I thought it did. Rituals is a very hard class and is a huge pain in the A....

Anderhell was interrupted by a guy called Faillen, Instantly Anderhell knew what he was about to ask which worried Anderhell deeply.hey. I seen your pretty good with magic so I thought that we could do healing together to get a good grade. What Faillen said was more horrifying than anything and Anderhell whispered to his friend right when Faillen decided to grab Anderhell for.

help me!

Faillen was one of the nicest people in the school and almost everyone knew him and liked him. ok I am going to wound myself and you are going to heal it ok?

be for Anderhell was able to speak Faillen already stabbed his hand. Anderhell was right now put into a situation he knew he didn't have the ability to get out of. So Anderhell decided to try healing one last time, He had everything perfectly, the hand signs, the words, he was even calm enough to heal but suddenly right when he touched the wound a silver marking appeared. Instantly the marking wrapped around Faillen's arm and tightened. Anderhell said as calmly as possible but he was panicking, ok..ok umm... keep calm.... errr... TEACHER!

The markings swirled around the arm and soon a few circles appeared. Right in the middle of the circles a small explosion happened from inside the arm leaving a few holes the size of an inch inside the arm. The swirls turned into like a metal like substance so the arm was getting cut, Every one could see the teacher run to Anderhell and tried to cut circulation to the arm with cloth.

WE NEED HELP OVER HERE!

Right after Anderhell finished screaming the boy's arm exploded completely, in the middle of the arm was nothing but bone with flesh still coming off. Failen passed out be for it happened so he felt nothing and the school medic came. Everyone knew that the teacher was not going to let this one slide no matter what. Most of the people inside the class ran out right at the first few pops so most of the class didn't see what happened to Faillen. The principle might even come for this incident.

Anderhell just walked out with the teacher not even a good by came out of him to his friend Alondor and the teacher and Anderhell both walked to send Faillen to the infirmary. Everyone knew that Anderhell took it deeply and harshly.

OOC: I actually planned the healing class from the beginning. I wanted to make my char more realistic by making half of the element he is supposed to control unstable and making him fail a class. (fail as in get a D)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:21 pm 
Behetmoth

Why all this was happening Miss Carson woke up.

I'm alright, Isbellie. You can put me down.

Isbel dropped the woman on the floor when she saw what happen.

Sweet sugar honey ice tea! She yelped and fainted again.

The medics also took Miss Carson with them.

Aron thought Isbel looked beautiful lifting that hag.

Isbel just shook her head, not knowing or really caring what just happen she got rid of the old lady and that was enough for her.

Girl, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't get magic and I never want to. She said to Mia.

Last edited by raptor on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:27 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

faillen getting his arm blown to peices drove the plan alondor was formulating out of his mind. as faillen was being removed from class alondor got up and followed mrs shag and anderhell out of class, this was not anderhell's fault, faillen should not have interupted his conversation and stabbed himself before anderhell was ready. Everyone knew that the magic anderhell was aligned with was hard to heal with and should only be trained on someone with limb replacement abilities

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm 
Master Old Dragon

Mia saw the crowd pouring out of the classroom and heard the pops. Instinctively, her mind went to the worst, and she teleported within the confines of the classroom, hoping that she wouldn't find that something had happened to her sister. "Cara?!" she frantically called, looking around the room for her twin. Finally, amid the fleeing students, she found her, wide-eyed and practically shell-shocked, still sitting beside Alondor. When Mia saw that it was not Cara who had suffered immediate harm, she sighed with relief. But that relief soon resparked into worry as she considered that it may have been Cara that caused the stampede in the first place. The normally gentle girl ran to her sister and knelt beside her. "Cara, you ok?" she asked, concern tainting her chime-like soprano. But she received no response. The girl vacantly stared into the space that had once been occupied by Faillen, blood flecked across her delicate arms.

The shocked state seemed to leave her after a moment and she shook her head, seemingly coming back to herself. In truth, the scene had reminded her of something both had witnessed back home, but she chose not to dwell on it. The girl scoffed at all the attention she was getting. "Mia, I'm fine, really. It just surprised me is all." When she turned her violet eyes to meet Mia's own blue gaze, she knew that the girl did not believe her, but she chose to drop it anyway.

"Well, come on, let's get you out of here," she said, moving to help the girl to stand. "Come on, let's get you to the field before we retire to the dorms. Your arms are practically purple."

"Puh, you're one to talk, you look like you stuck yours in a feezer," Cara scoffed.

Mia just sighed and smiled a bit. Cara was returning to herself. She turned to Alondor and Isbel, outside the door, her bun now messy and her hair falling into her face. "You may come, if you wish. We could perhaps spar or something. The field is a good practice place anyways." And with that,s he turned to head out.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:49 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel didn't feel sorry for Anderhell, but she was starting to worry about Mia.

She was a sweet girl who had just saw something that shook her up more than the king's hips.

Sure, just as long as you're okay, I hate to see my friends shaken up. She said looking into the girl's eyes.

This is one of the reason why she hated magic, it did not impress her nor did she respected it, not with her stepmother, not with anyone who used it for any reason.

Aron was just drooling over his Isbel, she was so pretty and strong and smart and pretty. He was so lovesick that he didn't notice her leaving with twins and frolic to football pratice which was on the field as well.

Mia, how about showing me some of you dance moves? She said trying to cheer her up.

I heard that you're really good.

Isbel had on her black T-shirt with Elvis' face on it.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:52 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC alondor is following anderhell to where everhe is being taken

Alondor finally caught up to anderhell and mrs shag. When he caught up anderhell stared at him questioinglyand shag asked "why are you here mr fridwein this is none of your business"

Quite diplomatically alondor responded "i feel a secondary witness is always needed seeing as this was not anderhell's fault he will be in need of assistance proving as such"

"Very well mr fridwein you may follow it is quite illogical since the others involved will know more about the matter than you in some aspects but as a thing of support you may come."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:08 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell was looking down... not even a word came out of him. Mrs. Shrag was cursing in all types of tongs, She was cursing with such anger and so fast that it was impossible to even understand her. The hall narrowed to one door, principal’s office.

The teacher showed such rage and disgust with Anderhell that she didn’t even know what to say that didn’t have curse words. She only talked nicely when Alondor was talking but every other time she was full of anger, Hello Principal Detwiler! This student right here, AnderHELL has just almost killed another student, your favored student, Faillen. I want him Expelled, even suspended, I don’t care I want him gone and I want him gone NOW!

The principal said, You caused quite the ruckus so far, Exploding rabbits, demons giving you major wounds, and now this. What did you do to make her so angry?

Anderhell only looked down and said, The class assignment was to make a wound and heal it. It could have been your own or someone else’s. Faillen decided to grab me as a partner and I couldn’t even speak. He stabbed his hand and asked me to heal it with the only magic type I know, Time and Silver Arcane. I don’t want to talk about the rest of the details. I regret that I ever even tried, nothing could be done now.

The principal looked at Anderhell and said, There will be no punishment. You lack The ability to control your SA(silver arcane) and that means you need help to learn how to do so. Your Time and Silver Arcane Class will be taken each day after school and you must practice each day at home as your home work. You both are excused to leave.

The teacher was beyond mad when Anderhell and Alondor left, She really wanted Anderhell gone and punished for the incident that wasn’t able to be controlled.

OOC: everyone(other than FDI) got yelled at by the principle so I felt left out LOL.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:39 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
OOC: Trizzen's father Luthvien is the Teacher for all things Musical so eh i figure he'll get a lifetimes more trouble so i guess it evens out

After the healing fiasco with Faillen's arm Trizzen went to his next class,Magics of Song, taught by his father Luthvien. When he walked into the classroom he saw his father playing his lute Eleth and playing her beautifully. "Hey dad I know I'm early but healing class got out early on account of someones arm getting blown off, the guy didn't mean to do it its just his magic wasn't really meant for healing although given training i bet he could get the hang of it"

"And why didn't you help heal that boys arm up? I know i have taught you songs of regeneration"

Looking dejectedly at the floor Trizzen replied "Sorry it just came as such a shock i didn't have time to react."

Staring at Trizzen for a moment Luthvien said "Well I guess since class isn't started yet we should head down to the infirmary and help that boy regain his arm." and with that he walked out the door with Trizzen in his wake and arrived at the infirmary in a few moments.

When they entered the room they found Faillen lying on the bed losing blood fast Luthvien asked the nurse if they would be allowed to help the boy regain his limb to which the nurse replied You can go ahead and try

So Luthvien began a soothing lullaby that Trizzen joined in after a measure and the song carried properties of sleep and healing to Faillen and by the time the song was finished Faillen was fast asleep and seemingly a ghostly image of an arm was becoming more solid to replace the one that he had lost.

That arm will never look quite the same as his other but at least he will have an arm Luthvien was referring to how the arm had an ethereal glow to it and that its color seemed to shift sort of like how water does in the moonlight

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:09 am 
Master Old Dragon

Mia heard rumors floating through the hallway as she helped Cara along and outside. She was aware that Isbel was a bit worried, and smiled a bit to try and cheer her up. Cara was acting strange at best and she wanted to be sure that she only had one person to worry about. In response to the compliment on her dancing, she flushed bright red and merely nodded. "I'd be happy to teach you the basics. But first..."

They reached the soccer field, now abandoned for the fall. Cara saw this and smiled, letting go of Mia's hand. She laughed and moved towards the field, moving at break-neck speed. There was a popping sound as she moved from one end of the field to another. It was surprising to see the girl performing slightly acrobatic feats, hand-stands and backflips all combined with the twist of a series of explosions caused by purple orbs hitting boulders, rocks, and large trees. Then she did something a little surprising and they watched as she formed a series of dagger-like projectiles that she tossed into nearby targets- whatever happened to be closest. The explosions drew a little attention, but not so much as to draw a crowd. Thankfully, the only busy section of the school that was nearby was the hospital wing, and who in there would be able bodied enough to come investigate?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 am 
Behetmoth

Isbel was impress by Mia's moves.

Magic I hate, but what you just did was a true artform. You should go pro. She said clapping, begging for an encore.

Dancing was something she respected, magic and kill not so much.

She heard singing coming from the nurse's office, but she had no why anyone would be singing.

She turned to them.

Girls, I think that whole epsiode really make with my nerves, because I could of swore I heard some kind of singing, not the kind I'm use to, but singing.

Aron was walking by for his next class and saw some of the explosions.

I won't tell, I promise dragon's honor! He called out.

You better not! Isbel warned her, unlike the first time, she liked the twins and didn't want to see them get in trouble.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next