Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:51 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell looked at Stella and said, you don't really take the art of fighting with weapons and magic seriously don't you. if you want we could practice by fighting each other... I'll even go easy with one hand broken. Anderhell raised his left hand that was neatly wrapped inside a fake cloth cast and took out his enchanted blade that Azrivel made. what do you say, it's not like I'll kill you or anything.. Just for the fun of fighting.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:19 am 
Behetmoth

Isabel shook her head.

No, as a matter of fact I don't, it's not the way I was raised to fight. And I think I'll stick to using my powers and hand to hand combat after school with Miss Carson and during combat class. Plus I promise the old man on his deathbed that I would never use it useless the faith of our race depend on it. The only boy I want to spar with is my boyfriend. Thanks anyway.

She went back to practicing her power with water, away from Trizzen and Alondor so she wouldn't get in their way. She flexed the water into shapes, jelify it. Turning water into gelatin was the gift she was born with, gifts like that skip a few gentrations.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:36 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Looking at trizzen alondor replied "you will regret saying that" a split second later alondor vanished and reappeared behind triz. Raising his dragon sword he brought it down to have triz block it with a scimitar. Bringing his griffin sword up he was blocked again.

Al did not like being blocked so he let triz start to lead. Triz brough his weapons slashing at alondor who kept on blocking. Anyone watching them would think they were watching a rather noisy ballet in the air

ooci am using nick names because the names get annoying after a while

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 am 
Behetmoth

Isabel kept on praticing her water bending powers, she put on her Mp3 player headphones so that she could add like a soundtrack to the air display between the two boys she caught glimsp of every now and then.

She was preparing for an extra credit assignment she had for an extra credit assignment she had for her dragonology class. They were studying the affects of dragon powers on one another. Her gift was in a subclass of its own.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:38 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Trizzen laughed and began his own dance of blades toward Alondor. First he launched a wide sweeping slash aimed at Alondor's midsection but just as it neared its mark one of Alondor's blades leapt in to bat the scimitar out wide and Alondor seeing an opportunity slashed with his other sword to try and take advantage of the opening and just as he thought he would get the first hit he found that Trizzen's second blade had come up from underneath and turned the blade aside so that it was two feet from where Alondor had intended.

OOC: One of us is going to have make some kind of hit i'll let you decide that one

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:29 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
alondor decided to try his trick again disappearing into the wind he readied his weapons. triz expecting a back attack turned around to see nothing. a second later he felt a shock in his wings as alondor brought his swords through. triz was upset that alondor got the first hit. bringing his weapons into a defensive position and occasionally sending one out. he got a lucky shot and took out alondors left hand. al obayed the rules and dropped hi griffin sword. however triz had also taken triz's right hand

ooc how was that? by the way drakel if we were to fight it would be totally diffwrent because of how alondor would fight you

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
OOC: Marvelously played

With a grin at the excitement from this wonderful match Trizzen dropped his scimitar as he had lost his hand and knew it posed no threat to those below. Thinking he might try a trick of his own he began humming a speedy tune that made it seem as if time was slowing for himself but in actuality it was speeding up. With a sweeping thrust of the scimitar in his left hand he lauched himself at alondor, who seeing him come at him brought his own sword up to block the sweep and managed to deflect it from his torso but was unable to stop its momentum enough to get his wings out of the way and felt the shock of the scimitar passing through his wing. Thinking quick on Alondors feet he launched a backward slash at Trizzen and Trizzen felt the cold shock of a blade go through his leg and lost the concentration needed to keep the speed enhancing hum. "I'd be in trouble if we were fighting on the ground with that hit but thankfully we aren't"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:46 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: yah, it will be interesting though. I got it all planned out from beginning to end..... I'll pm my idea's towards you.... it will be a fair fight trust me.

IC: Anderhell stopped practicing and watched the show. He started to meditate and talk to his titan, You think I have too much power for my age, don't you?

no. I think you have too much responsibility for your age.

understandable answer but I don’t have that much responsibility, just got to keep some things intact. Now, what do you think of my friends? Coincidence that we all got together by one incident or what?

nothing is ever coincidence, you should know this by now for my brother is proof of that.

Anderhell didn't even reply, he just kept watching the fight.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:34 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabe just kept watching the fight while praticing her powers and her favorite song blasting in her ear.

She moved clear distant of them.

I will never like this magic thing. She thought to herself.

She saw Garon walking by and decided it time they started to start praciting.

So, you ready to train sweetstuff? He asked her.

You better believe it baby.

They went to a space far from the air show so they could spar together while the two boys fight.

Garon and Isabel fought hand to hand, promising not to go easy on one another, Mr.wings was mostly to pair them with a tough match.

Isabel looked at Garon she notice how even though Aron and he were twins and "Kissing Cousin", he was supriopor to the other. He was quiter, smarter, more at one. A better match than Aron ever would be. She liked him and he gave her his class ring and they were close, they had the same element, he was an honor student like herself. However, he seem cold and frigid as oppose to her firey and boiling nature. An "A" and an romanance would be in their future.
Even though she was wearing a skirt, it didn't yield her in taking a few punches and giving some too. They fought as hard as they could while the aerobics were taking place.

Belliebaby, Garon said as they were sparring.

I thinks it's time we started working on the praticing our powers.

You read my mind, tiger.

They sneaked off to the school swimming pool so they could pratice where it would be safer.

I'll be rights, girls. She said to the twins.

Tell the old lady(Miss Carson) that I'm arrived to school late if you see her. She's so nosy, she wants to know everything I do.

When they nodded "yes", she sneaked off with Garon. The twins said they didn't mind, and the other were swisscheesing each. If she ever wanted to be rid of Miss Carson she had to get alittle tutoring in on the side so that the training sessions with her would be cut short.

When they nodded "yes", she and Garon went to the pool house to train.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:28 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Alondor was going to try something, he folded his wings and and began to plummet to the ground, triz was no fool he did not follow for he would then be in the disadvantage. When al reached the ground he summoned the wind to chuck the two dropped swords at his opponent. triz caught them both and sent them flying back. al not expecting that had his left arm hit again. flapping his wings he got back into the air and decided to see how triz responded to magic immitation. chanting the incantation that would ake his spells do minimal damage alondor sent a fireball attriz

OOCthank you yours was nice too. drakel i have my own ideas and you do not have all the info on drafans

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 pm 
Behetmoth

Meanwhile, Isabel had made another mistake...again. She turned all the water in the school into gelatin this time. When she and Garon returned back to the soccer field, her face was blushing red.

I really did this didn't I? She said to him.

Garon tried to sugarcoat the situation as much as possible.

Yeah, you really did,baby. Maybe Mr.Webb won't notice,

Just then Mr. Webb had just arrive at school and was using the washroom.

Bellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaa! Get your tail right here right now. He screamed so loud they could him all the way outside.

Isabel and Garon walk hand and hand to Mr.Webb's office. :love:

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:58 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: I just got how the fight would be like not the full details... you’ll see when you read the PM's.

IC: Anderhell kept talking to himself (time) and was watching Trizzen and Alondor fighting one another. Their blades colliding onto one another’s was more than music to his ears. Then he noticed Isabel and her "friend" getting in trouble. Mia and Cara were just standing there watching the fight.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:57 am 
Behetmoth

Meanwhile, Mr.Webb threw a fit of rage. Isabel wasn't scare though, the punishment couldn't be to harsh, for the crime was not done on purpose. Garon never let go of her hand to comfort her.

Mr.Webb demanded that they reverse the effect before the end of the day. The duo walked by the soccer field, Garon decided he better get a start, because he had free period. And when they came back Garon was cover in lipgloss kisses. He hoped no body notice.

Oh, my Oannes, She thought to her self.

That was a close one. How am I going to get out of this one?

Isabel looked and watch the two lads fighting.

You land-dwellers and you're weapons and magic. She sighed.

I will never understand it all.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:00 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell disappeared and repapered next to Isabel, soon enough to hear her statement, It's not that we like using weapons instead of claws or fists but it's that we have to. You can use you’re claws while some people can't. Then again using weapons IS also an art that can never be mastered. And when you fight with them you don't only worry about blocking the enemy but you feel honor. Honor that you can protect yourself and honor that proves you know what to do in a fight.

realizing that Isabel was paying attention this time Anderhell continued, If you didn't already know there are truly only two kinds of fights, a Fight to protect others, and a fight to protect honor. They are doing one of honor which means no matter what we can't help them. Then again they are also practicing so there is no need to help them,but what if it was real? Imagine one of them was losing to the point of death? if you helped them than you did not just only saved them but shamed them to a point of where they will never get over. If you don't one might die but at least they both could say they had honor fighting one another. That is why you’re never supposed to help someone in a duel. On the other hand if they were fighting to protect others than anyone could join in at any time to help them. But they chose to do a one on one so it IS a fight for honor.

Anderhell watched the two fight and be for Isabel realized it he was gone yet again. Next to Cara and Mia, you two look like you need a fight, and a really good one to be exact. Mind if we practice with one another? I promise I'll go easy on you both. Anderhell took out his blade and continued, hell I'll just be on defense if needed.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:13 pm 

Upon hearing Alondor go into casting what sounded like an attack spell Trizzen decided to put up a defense of his own. With that thought he began to sing a barrier around his form. When Alondor finished casting his spell a miniature ball of flame was thrown towards Trizzen and buried him in flames. When the flames parted Alondor could see that the flames had not even harmed him. With a grin he decided to throw his own offensive against Alondor and fell into song once more to animate the two swords that had been dropped to rise up and attack Alondor. With them he managed to score another hit on Alondors wings.

OOC: Remember trizzen is still singing to keep the weapons animated so part of his concentration is diverted... perfect time for an attack to disrupt the flying swords and get in a hit

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel was not in the mood to have a debate over something stupid she really didn't care about. It was so unimportant she didn't decided to give a response to it. That was the difference between her and Stella. Her sister would have fought word for word, but she honestly didn't care. If she decided a subject was so pointless that it wasn't worth her time, then that was it. She already expressed her opinion on the matter, and nothing was going to change it. All that matter now was undoing the school water system. She found a little pool of rain water and jelify it. Then she heated it, but it only turned to smoke.

Oh, fat Elvis! She said to herself.

This is going to be harder than I thought!I hope Garon is having better luck than me.

She tried again and it turned to smoke once more. And again and again.

This is gong to take a while.

Once more and she got the same result.

Estella is going to kill me if she finds outs.

Isabel move away from the others so she could perfect her skill.

Come on baby, liquify for mama.

Same result again.

Dare it!

OCC: I've got your pm, I understand now. :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:39 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: kk just thought you should know that it wasn't a debate.

IC:Anderhell disappeared again just to appear next on a roof of the building and said,Need help? I know what to do to fix it but then again I don't have the power too. My mentor kind of showed me a few things of other magic’s so he could learn what my main element was just to find out that I can't use any other element at all. Anderhell jumped down the building next to Isabel. follow my exact movement and you should turn it back to water. Facing the pool Anderhell stepped next to the edge, he lifted his hand in the air and done the first hand signal with perfection hoping Isabel was copping him.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:49 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel copied the movement, but nothing happen.

Fat Elvis! She scorned.

Garon then showed up.

Uh, honey-lamb. That's not how liquefy water. He laughed.

Isabel and Anderhell looked at each other.

You think you can do better? She teased giving him a light punch.

Garon free zed the water.

Now burn, baby, burn. He instructed.

Isabel evapor the water with her powers.

Garon condesned the water and it rain into liquid.

Why did you show me how to do that before?

Because you're just so beauitful when you're angry.

Garon then turned to Anderhell.

Sorry, man. Had to give her a few times on her own, before showing her. Nice move though.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:06 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell looked at Garon and said(Anderhell is always serious lol), it was a five step move on how to turn anything, even fire into water. We were on only step one.

Anderhell turned to Isabel and said, who's your friend?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:11 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel blushed.

This is my boyfriend, Garon. Aron's cousin, distant cousin. He's a leviathan, like me.

Garon give him his hand.

Everybody says that we look alike, but I don't see. We're kissing cousins. I wouldn't call myself a leviathan, I'm half- ice dragon. Nice to me ya, man.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:45 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell didn't shake his hand but yet instead nodded his head and said, names Anderhell. I wouldn't say you look alike but you do look kind of similar. Now... could you keep my "demon" arm a secret? Every one already knows the school has a strict NO DEMON policy.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:50 pm 
Behetmoth

Garon looked at Anderhell and put his arm around Isabel's waist.

Sure, man. What ever you floats your boat. I'll keep your secret.

Isabel gave Garon a kiss on mouth that wipe his memory from the last statement.

He won't remember a thing, I'll make sure of it.

Garon woke up from the kiss after passing out for a moment.

Isabel, what we talking about?

You were just saying how we were going off for ice cream afterschool.

Garon looked confused, even someone of high IQ such as he wasn't immune to leviathan vemon, which only the females had.

Ice cream? Right ice cream. I better get going, I'm feeling a little lightheaded.

Isabel motion for Garon to leave and blew him a kiss, and then told so of her sister's vemon she kept in a soda bottle.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:26 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

When Garon passed out Anderhell covered his arm again inside his cast. When Garon left Anderhell looked at Isabel with his arms crossed and said calmly, you do know I don't like memory swiping. It's kind of unnecessary at the point and all I would have liked it was that he gives me his word and him keeping it. Don't you think it's a bit unfair for him to lose his memory? Either way it’s settled now but you got to remember that sooner or later he’ll find out. Then it’ll be his decision to make a good choice.

Anderhell walked away be for Isabel could even reply and in an instant he was next to the group again watching the two fight learning how they fight.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:30 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel shook her head.

Not if I have anything to say about he won't. She thought to herself.

She thought about the trick Stella showed her.

How does that go trick go again. Ah, yes.

She fold her arms and blinked her eyes in a fashion worthy of I dream of Jeanie. And went to the place where Garon was to check on him before returning to the soccer field.

Isabel:(home language):You alright hunbun?

Garon:[color=#808000]Not sure, you use vemon on me didn't you?[/color]

Isabel:Yeah, I did. You mad?

Garon:No, it was most likely for a good reason knowing you.

Isabel:Did you reverse the water?

Garon:Yes, I, um finish it before coming on the field.

Garon being half leviathan and ice dragon knew a few about their biology, though he wasn't sure the reason why she did it, it was mostly for his own good, no harm was going to come to him nor any sideeffects.

Isabel kissed him on the cheek and blinked back to the field to pratice her moves, but out of the boys fighting way.

She jelify a puddle and did the same thing Garon taught her.

Yeah, baby! This is the way to go. She squealed.

Garon is the best tutor.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:11 am 
hufflepuff head of house

alondor decided that he would try the other move he had been working on. disappearing into the wind alondor materialized upside down sord extended a foot above triz and dropped like a boulder. triz brought up his sword but was still hit in the head due to the strength of the fall.

however they were sti;ll falling and gaining speed and their wings were having problems adjusting

OOC your turn ire save them

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next