Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:09 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Right then Anderhell appeared out of nowhere, hey guys, sorry I'm late my mentor is a little pissed because I.... Right be for Anderhell could finish his statement Azrivel popped out of nowhere and punched Anderhell on the face sending five gold coins in the air and Anderhell in air hitting the ground just like someone throwing a stone in water.

in both a calm voice and a parent type tone Azrivel said,Don't you dare try and steal from me again, Lack of respect towards elders will put you down. You want gold do what all dragon kids must do steal from humans. in a flash Azrivel disappeared again to do some enchanting.

Talking to himself while walking towards Cara Anderhell said,D :swear: him and his dragon like ways... he's not even a dragon and yet he acts like one... All this for five gold coins. at the end he put on a smile and said, Hello guys, How you been?

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Last edited by Drakel on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel rolled her eyes.

A high pitch sound pierce out of nowhere, a long tentacle grab at her.

Shelly was glowing red with fury.

Guys, I've got to go, my palor office is here(joke) I was nice meeting you, Sir.

Shelly pulled Isabel into Miss Carson classroom.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Just as isbel left and drakel was getting up alondor landed (On drakel) Looking down at his friend he stated "you really should not steal from him you know" after this he handed drakel five coins and stated "thanks for giving me the opportunity he was focused on you so he did not see me"

Turning toward the group he said "hey guy and i see we have a guest type person" alondor then shook hands with the guy

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:32 am 
Master Old Dragon

A quiet voice corrected him. "That 'guy' is our dad, Alondor," Mia chuckled as she made her way across hte field towards the. She was sweaty and tired, but somehow, still managed to look amazing. Her long black hair was pulled into a bun, and she wore a simple tank top and pair of black capris underneath a loose windbreaker. The light in her wrists was dim, indeed, almost nonexistent, as she came to rest before them, letting the group know that she had already worked out her own energy. But oddly, she seemed more tired than she usually did after her training exercises. Those that had been present from the beginning knew that it was partially due to the Nether magic that she had tapped into.

Mia came to rest beside her sister and father, and they all got a look at the three, and indeed, you could tell that they were related. The girls were the spitting image of him, if a bit more fairer of skin. The man in question laughed and waved his hand in a casual gesture. "It's fine, Mia," he said, "I know you all have training to do, so I'll just watch from the stands... Er... What's left of them." As he walked away, a black fog followed his footsteps, killing the grass underfoot. It was an odd effect to see such a nice guy have on the living world. Someone commented on it, and Cara scoffed. "Yeah, all the hell dragyns in the galaxies, and our dad is the nice one."

"We've trained with him before, though. Don't let him fool you, Dad is a menace when he wants to be. Especially in his dragyn form."

Cara nodded. "Anyway, shall we get this practice going?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:58 am 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
Trizzen began rubbing his hands together in anticipation and said "Sounds like a plan lets get this practice rolling... um what exactly are we practicing I missed the memo"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:51 am 
Behetmoth

Meanwhile, Shelly, Miss Carson had a long talk with Isabel. It was all a bunch basically about of chicken spatter, so she didn't pay much attention.

She looked at Aron though the window and blinked her eyes.

So, I am grounded or what, I'm wasting practice time here.

If you keep this mess up, you soon will be.Shelly scolded.

Isabel blinked her eyes and was outside in the soccer field again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:52 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

ANDERHELL tried his best to look at Alondor and said, Thanks, and I stole to eat, he's not that giving when it comes with him and his gold. NOW CAN YOU PLEASE GET OFF ME!

Right when Alondor got off Anderhell walked over towards Cara, Mia and their father. Hello Cara, hello Mia, how are you both today?

Anderhell seen their father but forgot what the true meaning of the word meant after what his parents done.

memories of both his father and his mother beat him(father with wip) to take off the demon that is now his arm then abandoned him on a desert planet by pushing him thru a portal without food or water. He's still thankful that Azrivel came along and helped him out.

Anderhell looked at their father and said, I take it this is your mentor?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:25 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel just looked at the man, she didn't know what to expect from him next.
The wind blew in her dark with honey brown highlights, wooly, curly hair nearly knocking the breattes out of it. It was her a idea that she wore a skirt today, she was respeenting Aron and wanna to look the part.

So, are we praticing hand to hand combat or magic? She said with a spring in her voice, she knew a few things about dark magic, but she chose to keep it secret. She didn't want anyone to know she and Stella cursed their stepmother for killing their father and banishing Stella. It was the only time they use magic, and they both agree to never do it again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:58 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell just looked down silver markings coming up his arm, swirling and creating strange marks as though someone drew them on him, He started to chant some words and then fore tentacles made of his silver energy came out of his two fingers that was pointing towards a tree outside of the field, right when the tentacle’s stabbed the tree the marking on Anderhell disappeared and similar marking went on the tree, in the end over a hundred two to three to four spikes came out of the tree oozing liquid silver like substance.

practice what you wish, as long as you become perfect in your own perspectives. or that's what I think that is what Sethanya would say. Said Anderhell when he was finished casting his spell. Instantly Anderhell knew that Isabel heard the name, and remembered Sethanya helping her. Sethanya was giving it her all to help and protect everyone from harm, even when things got tense she gave it her all to help. In return for the queen risking her own life Sethanya asked for help against an even more powerful threat. Her respect towards every one was indescribable.

oh... I forgot that you knew Sethanya. Well She would like it this way soo.... Sorry about what I have done some time ago, just had to make sure secrets are kept secrets.... sometimes secrets ruins people. Either way sorry.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:15 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel gave him a light punch.

Don't sweat,tiger. Aron won't be telling any secrets anytime soon, because I caught him kissing one of the popular girls, and let's just say that he won't be around school in time for the dance or the girl. I like to how pretty she'll now with two black eyes. Tell Sethanya I said hey. I guess I'll have Aron's twin take me to the dance instead, he's the smarter one and a water dragon and he has 4.0 average and he's waaaay better looking. Whooa, nelly. Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but dragonesses prefer brunets.

Isabel than began to practice her water powers to spell out the name "Garon." She had a new class ring, this one with an aquamarine stone and the inscription "Elvis lives forever."

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:57 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Alondor jumped and thenlanded in a maditative position because he thought it to hot to do anything else

"Just don't hit me and all will be good" he said while floating above the ground

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:05 pm 
Behetmoth

Sorry, I'll try not to. Isabel said twisting the water into different shapes.

She than turned the water into gelatin and shape it into her form of her choice. The gelatin flexed and jiggled and shook by the movement of her hand. It was long she was twisting and wending Aron's spine in her hand. She didn't know the name of the girl, but it looks like that matter, cuz her face would never be the same again.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:30 am 
Master Old Dragon

Cara and Mia had taken seats beside their father, opting for the moment to watch the others. Once again they had slipped into their own world. It had pretty much always been this way. They would interact for a while, but then, get them together and they inevitably melted back into "their" world- a place of "us" and "them".

Abyss was acutely aware of this and while their mother was content to let them do it, he saw the danger in such behavior and encouraged the girls to be active with others. It was why he had suggested sending them here in the first place. He watched them out of the corner of his eye as the three of them watched the practice below. "Don't you think you should be practicing?" he ventured leaning back more comfortably in the stands.

Cara and Mia exchanged glances before shrugging simultaneously and sitting back as well, both contentedly munching apples.

"Girls." Their father's voice was stern and firm, and they both looked at him, pausing in their eating. "You need to to go practice. What's the point of sending you here, if you're not going to enjoy yourselves?"

Mia shook her head. "We enjoy ourselves-"

"We just know there's no point getting close." Cara finished. "If not for our eyes-"

"They couldn't tell us apart. And besides, what's point?"

"You and mother are going to get nervous and move us again anyway."

Abyss shook his head and went back to watching the practice below. "I think you'll find that its better to have temporary friend than exist alone in your world." he said. "It can get awfully lonely there. And you'd be surprised how intuitive the people are that care about you. They know you from one another."

Without warning, he reached over as he spoke and touched the girls on their shoulders. Instantly, they found themselves back on the field. With a groan, the girls exchanged glances and waited at the edge, ready for teh fray to come to them.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:38 am 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
With a grin at the now returned twins Trizzen said "Well would anyone care to practice a special kind of weapons combat" with a hum that seemed to induce images of honor a couple scimitars appeared on the ground "These weapons will act like other weapons up to the point of actually cutting," and to the astonishment of everyone around he took one of the scimitars and swung it at his own arm only to see it pass through his skin like he was a ghost"where a normal weapon would cut your skin this will only pass through and give a slight shock to let you know you were hit. So if any of you would like a weapon just let me know what kind of weapon you would like and we can practice together" And to demonstrate that the weapons would interact normally with everything that wasn't alive he hummed again to make the other sword rise up and face him and began to spar with his invisible opponent

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 am 
hufflepuff head of house

alondor opened his eyes and uncurled his legs. walking over to trizzen and summoning his sword he asks "are you capable of duplicating these?"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:26 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel giggled at them, weapons were like tinkle toys to her.

No, thanks. I'll stick to hand to hand combat. My race has no need for weapons of any kind.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:11 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell just looked at Trizzen and said, Sorry Trizzen but I fight with only with real weapons only, makes the challenge better. Fake blades never teach you the dangers of combat just the fun.

Right when Anderhell finished he started to cast another spell but this one was different, The markings were all over him cutting his skin with minor wounds, again he pointed with two fingers and a laser like blast came out evaporating everything the Blast touched only to leave silver energy essence behind.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:31 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel went over to the fountain and drove head first into and changed into her true form. She hoped no one saw, the fountain was out of sight from the field. She had to soak herself, it was something she must do at least once a day.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 pm 

Gazing intently at Alondor's blades he nodded that he could indeed duplicate them and with a hand touching the blades he hummed a little tune and there on the ground were two blades exactly like the ones that Alondor held

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:26 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Picking up the swords and eyeing them alondor states "not a perfect copy but will work for practice"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:14 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel then comes out of the foundation and sees they fiddling with the weapons. She then pratice a move Garon shows her with her powers.

I will never understand you land-dwellers and your tinkler toys. She giggled and starts praticing the move out of their way.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:18 pm 

Trizzen shrugs "Eh I'm only draemonfaye, can't expect me to get everything perfect" Takes up his two scimitars and falls into stance and says "En garde!"

OOC: Thanks for the shortened version of my race

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:58 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Picking up his swords as well alondor replies "The ground is no place to fight" and emmediatly jumps into the air while sending a blast of air at trizzen

OOC no problem

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:30 pm 

Grinning with anticipation Trizzen jumped into the air and said "Okay we will play by the rules that when you feel the shock of the weapon going through a body part you lose that body part, and I guess for wings they have to be hit four times before they are lost and counts as a kill if they are lost if hit in torso head or back automatic kill" With a nod towards Alondor he brought his swords up in a defensive pose "You may have first strike"

OOC: Okay i guess we'll just trade fighting scenes you take complete control of both characters for a few moves then I do the same this way the combat scenes will have better interaction on what is actually happening, Just be fair and all will go smoothly :)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel watched them fight and rolled her eyes.

Just try not to hurt yourselves with those things.

Weapons didn't make her nervous, but she knew that no good could come from them or magic.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next