Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:55 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: School Daze
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:05 am 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
Turning towards anderhellalondor asked "do you want to go to the soccer feild the only class left today is the last period that aloma=ost no one has and i heard the twins planning on going to the soccer feild"

Summoning up the wind alondor sped down the hall with anderhell, if he wanted to do something else anderhell would just have to let go. Either way alondor got to the feild in time to hear isbel worry about her hearing going nuts. Comig up behind herhe stated "your hearing is fine trizzen and his dad are singing to help heal faillen's arm, i went past on my way here. beautiful exposionsby the way girl"

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:36 am 
Master Old Dragon

OOC: Mia is still standing to the side, Cara was practicing.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 am 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell stayed with Alondor and when they reached the soccer field Anderhell said, You did know Alondor that I could have just stopped time so we could get here, you might have had some fun. OH... Hello Mia and Cara, great attacks.

Anderhell looked around to make sure no one other than the small group that was called his friends was watching. Not even seeing a soul Anderhell uncovered his arm from the cast made of cloth he had on. Soo... Isabel how you been? Anderhell started to practice some of his silver arcane spells and practicing with Cara, The Silver Arcane mixed with Cara's ability Created a glow of harmony. The Metallic Purple glow was mixed from each attack and each boulder exploded and Creating puddles of a silver liquid made of pure energy at the spot. The beauty of the attacks were both admirer able and kind of scary. The pieces of the boulder in mid air turned into a purple crystal like shards. In due time the whole soccer field ad a beautiful mix of purple, silver and green that was beyond anything painted art could every done.

OOC: the silver liquid is just like water but it is silver and it is pure energy. It is like the essence of Anderhell's silver magic.

My Website: http://drageloc.forumotion.com/
Where I'm At: http://www.roleplayerguild.com/users/126
My Skype: Drakel001
My Facebook: Drakel Pyrohell

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:11 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel wasn't paying any attention to him, because after Alondor told her that her hearing was fine she put on her headphones.

She then turned to the twins and Alondor and said,

Guys, I've got to go, Aron and I have to check on his cousin (Miss Carson) to see if she's alright. I'll see ya later.

She went over to where Aron was and went into the nurse office.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:18 pm 
Lord Advocate Noble Dragon

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
When Isbel went into the nurses office she found a fully healed Faillen albeit his arm had an odd glowing that made it look as if it was water reflecting moonlight and he was sleeping contentedly. Luthvien was just telling the nurse that Faillen should be allowed to sleep as the boy still needed to recover from the shock and blood loss but otherwise he would be fine upon waking. Trizzen was swaying slightly from the exertion that that specific type of song took out of him, healing is one thing replacing an arm with solidified moonlight is another.

"Oh hello Isbel how are you?" Trizzen asked drowsily and then proceeded to faint but his dad Luthvien was right behind him to stop his fall.

"Don't worry about him too much Isbel he is just tired from our singing Faillen a new limb, he did a marvelous job at it though that arm should be as good if not better than his last... well i should get Trizzen to my class which you should be getting to also don't want to be late now" Luthvien said and began flapping his way to his classroom

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:52 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

When Anderhell and Cara was finished destroying all the builders the whole field was nothing but abstract art, Anderhell smiled and said, Wow Cara, you're really good when it comes to your abilities, just as deadly as mine yet controlled when needed.... you were more perfect on that last strike than most. a silence came and Anderhell The beauty of the soccer field was beyond imaginable, Anderhell and Cara didn't realize it but in the middle it almost looked as though it said "get well" but what it looked like was "Ge) Wel/". yet strangely no matter how much fun he had he didn't smile a 100% friendly smile, no matter what there was something dark about him that made him look... evil.

Anderhell noticed that tomorrow was Valentine's day and Vallice wanted him to come but he didn't want her. hey Cara, if you don't mind want to go to the..... Right be for Anderhell was about to finish his statement A beeping sound came and he stoped talking and looked at his cell phone with alarm clock(Anderhell is a little bit more high tech than Azrivel.), Anderhell forgot all about his enchanting and blacksmithing class being held by Azrivel in the flesh but everyone calls him by his secret name, Ezmith(ez-myth) due to the fact that his shop is called Ezmith's enchanted weapons.

WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! Anderhell grabbed Alondor's hand and ran as fast as he could be for being late to their class.

Azrivel was the best enchanter ever known, even the god('s) couldn't match up with his skill but Azrivel needed some convincing be for he decided to teach the world about his passion. he was conversed by an old friend(Luthvien) to teach his passion.

Last edited by Drakel on Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:06 pm 
Behetmoth

Isbel looked at Aron and sighed.

You heard the man, She said to him.

Don't you think you be getting to class. I can keep tabs on your cousin. I'll uh, call ya later.

Definely. He said and then went to class.

Isbel went over to Miss Carson who was on the bed next to the injuried boy.

Come lets's get you on your feet.

Miss Carson was still in shock from it all.

Magic and singing and magic and blood and magic and music and blood and magic...so much magic and singing and blood! She muttered over and over again.

Isbel was starting to lose her patience with her teacher and lifted her onto her shoulders.

Let's go, Miss Carson, She said carrying the woman as if she was nothing, and ran to class.

Nearly knocking Alondor down, and not paying any attention to Anderhell.

Sorry, Alondor She said.
But I really have to get the old lady to her classroom. I didn't want to, but she insist on going.

After leaving the boys to run to class and dropping her,um, package, Isbel went to her next class which was Music with Trizzen's father.

Last edited by raptor on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:09 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

occ; I thought that Isabel was supposed to go to magical music class with Trizzen?

IC: Anderhell was stopped by Isabel and she yet again ignored him.

You are getting aggravated due to the lack of respect you think she is showing.

Right when Isabel turned her back on Anderhell he replied to Time, Shut up.....your waiting my time.... I don't even care who or what you are. Time been quiet but that was the least of Anderhell's worries when he realized that it sounded as though he was talking to Isabel. Be for Isabel was able to reply Anderhell grabbed Alondor yet again and started running.

They were seconds from being late so Anderhell done the same spell to stop time and within a second (real time wise) they were already in the class room. They were just seconds be for being called late by Ezmith(Azrivel)

Ezmith(Azrivel) was seconds be for starting his Enchanting and Blacksmithing class. walking on the roof as though there was no gravity once so ever. hello class.... today we will start with drawing a picture of the weapon you want. All you got to do is grab the pen imagine the weapon in exact detail and then tap the pen on the paper three times and your weapon of dreams will instantly be on the paper. but be for we start I will ask a few questions to see what you all already know about both magic, enchanting, and blacksmithing. Walking around on the roof Ezmith(Azrivel) asked Anderhell, name one rule magic has.

There is no answer to that question. Magic has no rules just suggestions.

correct! Ezmith(Azrivel) turned to Alondor and said, What is the difference between an Elemental Rune and an Elemental Gem? Ezmith(Azrivel) knew that Alondor would know that all Runes are always in affect however the affects only last a very short time and they get more powerful after each strike on the enemy. While Elemental Gems on the other hand, only help create weapon spells that does a major amount of unbeatable damage only happen when the name the creator gave the blade is said. The only way an Elemental Gem works is if the enchantment has a soul Gem.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 pm 
Behetmoth

Whatever.

Isabel pay no heed to what he was saying, she was in no mood to fight with the old hag on her back. Saying nothing would get her point across better than making a response. She just kept on ignoring him and took Miss Carson to her class. If i

There, She said slowly putting her in a chair.

You're safe now, there's no magic here.

Miss Carson just babbled a little, she was still a little shook up.

Is that you, Issie? Issie, I sense some kind of evil present in this school. Issie, Issie, Issie! Evillllllll! Evil,Issie, so very evil!

I'm going to be back, okay, I have to go to music class now. I'll see you later okay?

Issie, remeber what I've told you, take heed in my warning, child, take heed.

Aron then walked in and relived her off taking care of her, and then she went to music class with Trizzen.

Sorry I'm late, I had to um, drop a package off for Miss Carson. She's been a little bit with all the magically stuff happening.

She then turned to Trizzen.

How you feeling?

Isabel was a leviathan, so she had a natural respect for music, and belived it to be the only thing to calm here down.

I hope you don't mind, but I bought my sister's old guitar, as queen she doesn't need it anymore so she gave it to me. Leviathans should have an understanding of music, which is way she signed me up for this class. We use it to express our emotions.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm 

Location: Somewhere between reality and someplace really deep in the depths of fantasy and not coming out
"Oh I'm fine just a little tired still from that song."

Luthvien entered the room then and began the class on their warm ups and after those he turned them loose to practice alone or in pairs while he went around to teach each person individually. When he got to Isbel he said Good work with that guitar now is there any areas that you need help with?

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:07 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel smiled.

Really? You actual like my music? You don't thing I put to much rhythm and blues in some of the classic stuff you're teaching? You don't think I'm some kind of diva? Because if not I would like to strenght my voice to sing ballards of any kind of music.

Last edited by raptor on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:19 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

Location: cross sections of spira, world that never was, hoenn, hogwarts, and the pegasus galaxy
OOC i think ciarda is trying to have us realise that our classes are supposed to be winding down and going to the dorms or an after school club so keep that in mind guys note this is only underlined and bolded because you guys might not pay attention otherwise

IC Looking at the teacher alondor replied "It depends on the gem you are refering to sir if you ar refering to the magic source gems like the two my family hold then there are only six in existence to represent the six fundamental magics but if you are refering to magic attack and formation gems then you are lookig for the book difference of all Runes are always in affect however the affects only last a very short time and they get more powerful after each strike on the enemy. While Elemental Gems on the other hand, only help create weapon spells that does a major amount of unbeatable damage only happen when the name the creator gave the blade is said. The only way an Elemental Gem works is if the enchantment has a soul Gem. But that is if you are talking about the attack gems"

OOC note his family has the fire and wind magic source gems because they are part of his swords which makes me wonder why you brought him here when i already showed that he has two weapons so he is going to basically have his dream weapons be a combo of his two swords

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 pm 
Behetmoth

As Isabel listen to Trizzen's father answered her questions, Miss Carson had collected herself.

She waited patience for the girl to be dismiss by the bell, Isabel was ready to meet what the rock'n roll club was about and it wasn't ever slightly about music.

Isabel is ready to join us, She said to here self.

We'll need all the help we can get against the evil that is evident here.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:53 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: to learn how to enchant lol! (NICE work improvising with the answer I gave ;) )

Also this should be the LAST class for everyone. I actually thought the school was more of a "school" school(as in go to school go home) than a collage like school (with dorms and living in the school) due to the fact that my old is like I have to walk home.

IC: Ezmith(Azrivel) smiled and said, Exactly. And as we all know there are unlimited amounts of both however there is a very limited amount of soul gems making the enchantments rare and expensive. Ezmith(Azrivel) continued to ask questions to the class and then realized that he forgot to talk to Luthvien about his lute for enchanting study (aka Azrivel wants to see how Eleth is powerful without any enchantment gems or runes) So Azrivel Started to walk out, Do the assignment and pin it to the wall, those that do it will be able to see their grades tomorrow. Good luck class, and have fun. Ezmith walked out and Anderhell was already done as well as Alondor due to the fact that they already have their dream weapon. (Anderhell also has a second sword just like his arm's sword so he has two but chooses to use only one.)

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:01 pm 
Behetmoth

Miss Carson was still muttering to herself, when Arizvel walked behind her.

She had a sicken, uneasy feeling dwell in her stomach.

Hello, there. I didn't see you come. She said hopeing he had not heard her with an uneasy smile.

Something didn't seem right.

I'm just waiting for a student of mine.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:28 pm 
hufflepuff head of house

OOC I am assuming when azrivel said an unlimited amount of each he was refering to attack gems and runes not source gems because i explained clearly that only six of those exist and as to the college regular school comparison ciarda explained that the school was made so that if your house was close you could leave but otherwise you could stay.

IC alondor looked at anderhell after they had pinned thier weapoms up and stated "i hope we learn how to enchant sheild type things soon because mine is lacking in the magical area" After this alondor pulled out his shield it was shaped like a twelve pointed star/flower thing and had a hole in it center

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:47 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

OOC: Attack gem's and runes not source gems, He owns one of the source gems though because it will make since seeing he is the universes best enchanter.

IC: Anderhell looked at Alondor and said, Ezmith said just think of an enchantment and draw it so why not, presides I know him and Yes his methods are a little strange but they all work better than anything you ever hoped for. Trust me you'll get that shield more than powerful and you'll do it with perfection. Nice shield though, it would be perfect for a pushing wind Rune or a wind gem.

meanwhile Azrivel turned his attention towards the one teacher, (due to the fact that he was adopted by dragons he has a certain respect towards their law and to them) Hello miss Carson, How are you,

Last edited by Drakel on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:59 pm 
Behetmoth

Miss Carson smiled uneasy, she could sense magic and something more sinister, but her face hardly showed it.

I'm fine that's for asking, I just had to reminded a student certain of coming to see me after school.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:21 am 
Master Old Dragon

OOC: Sorry guys, been working doubles at the restaurant of my employ. Back for the moment though, if not a little tired, lol ^^

IC:

A few days later, the bell rang signaling the start of school, and the friends gathered at their usual spot in the courtyard to meet and walk to class. However, Mia was conspicuously absent. It took everyone a moment to notice, as the girl almost never missed a day, but when they turned, they saw Cara's bright violet eyes meeting their own, not the electric blue glow of her sister's. Cara, however, seemed unconcerned. She munched contentedly on an apple while they talked. It was not unusual for the girls to go missing sometimes,especially on the rare occasion that their parents came to visit, which, she explained, had actually happened.

"That parent's day is coming up, but Dad won't be able to attend. I'm not too torn up about it, but Mia was a little upset, so she's out spending the day with him. They might come by the school later," she added as a reassurance- she knew that Mia had promised to work with Isbel on her dancing for the upcoming school event. It would be interesting, to say the least.

Of course, what Cara conveniently left out was the fact that their mother might also accompany, AND that unlike their mother, their father, despite being a dragon, was quite familiar with the more... unsavory magicks. Although Isbel was her friend, she grinned devilishly to think how she would react.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 am 
Behetmoth

Isabel just smiled.

She didn't mind her spending the day with her father, for she envied the girl.
Her old man was dead, killed by a magic using psycho. From that day on she hated magic, especially dark magic. That's why when Aron was being threaten by it, she wanted no excuse or stupid reasons why it was logical, becasue there was nothing logical about magic. However, as long as no one does magic on her or the ones she cared she could control her stomach churning on her as she had dranken bad milk.

I don't think my sister can make, so and my-brother-in-law had a kingdom to run. She they just might send the royal advisor instead.

Isabel was embrass to admit that, she didn't care much for being a princess while in human, it made her seem like some kind of pin up doll, and she refuse to wear her crown at school where everyone could see. Human princess represent an image she didn't care for.

Aron was beckoning to her, he wanted to ask her something so dog-gone important that he torn her away from them for a moment.

Bye Cara, Alondor, Trizzen. I'll see ya later in class.

Cara being a girl and not to dim understood what was to follow next and as she watch them talk to the side alone on the bench and Isabel than letting out a high pitch squeal, her beliefs were comfirmed-Aron had asked her to the dance and to be his secret girlfriend and by secret that meant no kissing, on hugging, and trying not to get distracted by each other in school, they both had grades to keep up.

The warning bell rang and they all went their serparted ways, Isabel went to Dragonology class, which surpising enough, Aron was not in, but than again it would be good to spend sometime apart, as long as he was safe and she didn't detect any dangerous forces.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:52 am 
hufflepuff head of house

The reason aron was not in first period dragonology with isbel is that he was in said class with alondor second period. When the group got to the door of the magical chemistry classroom alondor bid them farewell and walked in to talk to ms brewsaugh

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:56 am 
Behetmoth

OCC: Thank for including her Boyfriend.

IC: Aron really Alondor and the twins, and Isabel...whoa mama! So when he saw Alondor's name on the list for his second period, he didn't mind sharing a class with him, he didn't know the fellow that well, so it wasn't that big of an issue. From Isabel had told, which was that much because she hated talking about her friends is that he was somewhat nice and that was about it.

Meanwhile, Isabel was panther with an ice dragon named June, in her dragonology class.

June was Aron's second cousin, being Miss Carson's adopted daughter.

She was a senior, and like the twins, found Isabel to socially awkward someone who she could teach the ropes.

Isabel was all her cousin talked about, and she wanted to meet her face to face.

So, you're this Isabel everyone's talking? Heard you got in trouble for bursting the pipes. And that you lifted my mother with ease.

Yeah? So what?

So, Aron hasn't gotten to a fight with anyone since you became his girlfriend, they're all afraid to lay a hand on him, because you might smash his skull.All the girls don't go near him, because they don't want their face messed up.

Isabel didn't like the way this was going.

Is there a point behind this? Because second period is about to start.

You don't have to protect him, let him take his lumps.

No I don't think I will, because if someone had the nerve and disrespect to hurt him in front of me, than of course I'm going to say something, and do something if it calls for it. Tell those pinheads that Aron isn't a prissy, he can take care of himself, but if they plan on our numbering him, I will step in and I will do something. Got it, toostie?

June nodded "Yes" and knew her cousin could take a few, but maybe it was good that she and Isabel had his back, they was an evil presence lingering in the school.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell was a little tardy when going to dragonology class (makes since seeing Azrivel is his mentor) His forehead had a few bandages on it and every one could see the red hand mark on Anderhell's neck as though he was being choked to death, Sorry that I'm late, I uhhh.... had an argument with my mentor over lunch cash.

Isabel and Anderhell was both becoming friends After Vallice became one of the school's most popular after kissing the most popular guy in the school to gat Anderhell jealous.

Anderhell walked towards Isabel, Hey Isabel, how you been? Stella asked Azrivel to make you this.Anderhell tossed Isabel a small bracelet that had a gem on each bead and one soul gem that was easy to detect. It is breakable but it is to defend not to fight with. Completely useless in other words.

After walking towards Cara Anderhell stopped, hello Cara, Valentine's dance is tomorrow so I was thinking, would you want to go with me. In Anderhell's head he was thinking that Cara would say no and walk away, He was almost certain but he still wanted to give it a try.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:48 pm 
Behetmoth

Isabel turned to Anderhell.

I'm sorry, but I can't accept this, She said plainly.

My sister knows that I don't wear anything that doesn't have Elvis' name or face on it.

She showed him her Elvis T-shirt, earrings, bracklets, sandles, jeans, headband, breadttees, and etc.

Besides, She conutined.

I don't think my boyfriend would like it if I accept jewelry from a another guy, don't you see what I mean. I'll talk to Stella about it later, though I don't see way she would want me to have that when we both hate magic.

She marveled at the class ring Aron gave her with a Sapphire stone, it was the only she would wear without any reference to the king. He knew that Sapphire was her favorite gem.

June saw her eyes lit up when she glance at the blue stone, and gave Anderhell back the bracklet.

Offline Profile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:16 pm 
Dragon God of Drageloc

Anderhell turned to isabel and said, I don't really care much, As long as I gave it to you. Arn will understand me just giving it to you after I go thrue the bloody details. My mentor didn't take my no very well this time. The ten scars from holes that used to be there, on his arm said that Anderhell was lucky to still be breathing.

Turning back to Cara Anderhell didn't know how she'll React for him even asking.

Offline Profile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next